Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52223 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by motherfucker: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

You're very right. Most people (especially from this part of the world) don't really fall in love with each other. They fall in love with what they can get out of one another. undecided
hmmmm... I am definitely gonna be like you sir when I marry.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by motherfucker: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin
grin grin bursted... Wisdom will never depart from you boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by RexTramadol1: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
I came here to read funny stuffs

But married women and lies won't let person enjoy the funny stuffs

But I liked the man dat said he would have married his wife's elder sis cos of her big boobs

I'm not married....... buh I know true love stories, they are not sugar coated
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Juliearth(f): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool

Awwwww! He who finds a good wife has found a good thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Who are you to determined that, may be within your family,are u a pastor or imam, common; wrong opinion
Greatdre:
Thats nice to hear. You are one of the few that are happy in their marriage. What motivated this topic was the fact that; I observed many people are not happy in their marriage
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Adaanna(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Honestly yes I will marry him again and again
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Goldenfinger5(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
With the grace, prosperity, joy and peace of mind I'm enjoying right I will marry my beauty any day anytime again and again. As her name implies, my wife is a gift to me from heaven to me specially.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by motherfucker: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:

Your post is contradictory, I wish I know what side of the fence you belong.
he meant you are too superficial and your ideology about the right man are superficial and material for an ideal healthy marriage...

Which gives credentials of someone that may not last if things in the marriage nosedive.

Apparently, your marriage, if it actually exist, is till young.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by godlyguy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes... I will marry my wife over and over again... She is URHOBO while I'm IGBO... She is really exceptionally GOOD... GOD BLESS HER for ME and my children

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by IdioticNLmods: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
rita25:
see ur name sef..IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush! This idiot is better than the man you married

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Reubenu: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
No, I won't, not that am not happy now, but really I will try another lady.
No need to pretend here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by godlyguy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
The little research I made also showed that many people are not happy in their marriages but will come public to display their marriage or spouse as the next best thing. A woman can be receiving consistent beating from the husband on a daily basis but would still display her husband to the outside world as the best man on earth. Thats the kind of society we find ourselves. Nobody wants to be ridiculed for having a bad spouse or union.
Not true about a faceless platform as NAIRALAND
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by RexTramadol1: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Octopusssy:

Who would have believed Satan can be so sweet...

You suck( lick) am?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by motherfucker: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
igben:

Never will I remarry a lady from Imo state again, never... Prostitute pipo
that is harsh and wrong of you to stereotype a whole race.

Where is your education? �
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by motherfucker: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
I don't think theres any better woman out there for me.

If you see me with any other one, its just for the sex and exploring.

Change circle... Change how you pick a woman.

If we are to analyse your mode of approach, there is every chance there will too many loop holes.

Relationship is beyond sex and I do not even bond with any woman, no matter how pretty, via sex.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Gudlite: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you ask me,na who i go ask
The matter wey u see so
Etey wey estart
No be me go talkam
Eheavy for my mouth
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Dunni007(f): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

I will marry her over and over again if given a chance.

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

After my mother, no one else except her said those words to me.

I held on to those words and today, it's all history.

I pray to find your type of love someday
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Dopeluiz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Every one is happy in their marriage so who be the people wey dey come here dey post relationship problem

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by NawtyC001(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Single Ladies and Gentlemen!
Gather her for our annual photoshoot.
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Vyolet(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
motherfucker:
he meant you are too superficial and your ideology about the right man are superficial and material for an ideal healthy marriage...

Which gives credentials of someone that may not last if things in the marriage nosedive.

Apparently, your marriage, if it actually exist, is till young.
No one has a manual for an ideal marriage for what works for A might just work against B.

You have no right to tell me my reasons are superficial, you or anyone else is not a standard.

Therefore, those things are not superficial, asides inner beauty and good characters, I have ways desired a fine sexy man with beautiful eyes and I was lucky to get one.

Y'all sound like there is no handsome, sexy, ready to give, tall, respectful and loving man who can remain married for even ten days.

Y'all sound like good men don't exist, like it is a strange thing to have such qualities in this world again.

Guys on this thread need to let this rest, men have been describing their wives as good and no one has called them names but it's different because a woman says it as it is.

This is a faceless forum, we are so used to reading sad tales that we find good tales strange.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Vyolet(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
foleskay:

You're the fool here. That man has been married for over 30 yrs, he's not your mate. Gbe nun e soun
He is married for 30 years because he wrote that, he could as well be a liar just to paint a perfect picture.
A man married for 30years would not be so silly to open threads such as all he has on his profile.

I can imagine the disappointment on his 29 year old married son's face if he gets to read something of such from his father.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by rita25(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
MAYBE BUT BOTH ARE IDIOTS
IdioticNLmods:

Hush! This idiot is better than the man you married
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by motherfucker: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:

No one has a manual for an ideal marriage for what works for A might just work against B.

You have no right to tell me my reasons are superficial, you or anyone else is not a standard.

Therefore, those things are not superficial, asides inner beauty and good characters, I have ways desired a fine sexy man with beautiful eyes and I was lucky to get one.

Y'all sound like there is no handsome, sexy, ready to give, tall, respectful and loving man who can remain married for even ten days.

Y'all sound like good men don't exist, like it is a strange thing to have such qualities in this world again.

Guys on this thread need to let this rest, men have been describing their wives as good and no one has called them names but it's different because a woman says it as it is.

This is a faceless forum, we are so used to reading sad tales that we find good tales strange.
why are you angry? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnaabros:
They are monitoring you all oh. Keep exposing yourselves undecided
Lol.... Awon / Ndi monitory spirit

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Vyolet(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
motherfucker:
why are you angry? lipsrsealed
Counter what I wrote, don't resort to being petty smiley, you should know I probably rated you judging by your submission , reason I gave you a response.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by tityboi: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will try different Toto
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by IdioticNLmods: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
rita25:
MAYBE BUT BOTH ARE IDIOTS
You don't even know.. By the time we meet and i make u scream I'm sure you will regret your words
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by midnighter(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:

Counter what I wrote, don't resort to being petty smiley, you should know I probably rated you judging by your submission , reason I gave you a response.

Lol don't mind them! That's what they say when they know you've smashed them up hahaha

Were you "angry" when he was quoting you Lmao

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by dep07(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes,I will marry my husband over and over again.He is not a perfect human being but he's definitely perfect for me.No one can tolerate my excesses like him. No marriage is perfect but when you marry your friend,it makes marriage easy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by GALATICOS3015(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
YES, A BIRD AT HAND IS FAR BETTER THAN A MILLION BIRDS IN THE SKY. . I LOVE YOU ROSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.