Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52283 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Psoul(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes, I will marry her again and again.
We have shortcomings, sure we do, but we are perfect in handling each other's imperfections.

I don't think another woman will be able to manage me the way she does and also, I don't think I will be able to manage another woman or see perfection in another woman's imperfection the way I see in my wife.

We are made from above.
Two imperfect individuals managing their imperfections perfectly.

I love my wife.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by PastorandMentor(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
You are wicked cheesy grin
LoyalHustler:
Some of this ladies shouting yes, yes, yes ,yes are shouting yes because of the money but they don't know that their husbands have used their pants. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by DaddyMorenike: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Real nigga grin
ma man! Everybody just dey lie since. Most of them dey fight like this!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Adexvivacity(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
By the next world, there will be nothing like marriage. 10% are happy, 20% are fluctuating btw happy n sad, 30% are managing and 40% are looking for exit door.

To be just and not bias, am married with a kid and thr will always be ups and downs, not from family members but some silly things which dnt worth arguing for. Marriage is interesting when your wife is absolutely submissive and you are not ridding on her.

Next world, I will never marry. There is something in me that loves to be alone at night. I wakeup immediately anybody wakes up and find it hard to fall asleep again. Marriage is interesting though but I will preffer to be alone in the next life.

19 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by olabrinks(f): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why??
Sweetnesstwins:
No, never!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by toronto10(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
yes because the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by kingola111(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
This question is for the married folks!!! If you are to marry again, would you marry your current spouse? Please, be very honest with your answer.
I won’t trade her for anything
Will marry her again and again if I have to

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by DECENCY3: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
God forbid

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ffo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
This question is for the married folks!!! If you are to marry again, would you marry your current spouse? Please, be very honest with your answer.

YES AND YES AND YES AND YES AND YES AND YES
she is the best woman on earth and the gift of God to me. She is everything a man want. Patience, supportive, Godly, prayerful, bornagain, caring, humane, filled with Holy spirit, understanding, virtuous, faithful. Thank God for her coming into my life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Oshokalo: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
I just dey smile here like jerry,so many people saying dat and dis,check their mind they feel like ending the marriage,with their wife misbehaviour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
PastorandMentor:
You are wicked cheesy grin
grin Bro it's the truth o.

80% of the ladies shouting yes yes yes, their panties have been turned to Benz. grin

You will be surprise that most shouting yes yes yes are shouting yes because of constant Brazilian hair, iPhone and shawarma. grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by masterflowx(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sweetnesstwins:
No, never!

Hope he did not hit you before going to office this morning?

Here I'm using Rev father Mbaka eyes to see your husband as I type now...

He's having affair with your maid.

Mbaka have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BanevsJoker(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool
But a late diner often has to manage leftovers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by PastorandMentor(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
You are right. Selfish women everywhere.
Remove money and what they get from you and you won't find them near you. Bunch of fools. I don't even take them serious. Just bleep them that's all.
LoyalHustler:
grin Bro it's the truth o.

80% of the ladies shouting yes yes yes, their panties have been turned to Benz. grin

You will be surprise that most shouting yes yes yes are shouting yes because of constant Brazilian hair, iPhone and shawarma. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by DrMuzungu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes, I would.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BluntBoy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink

This sounds like fantasy.

Women and fantasy sha. SMH...

10 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by whitedove(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Since Satan is now here on nairaland,I won't tell you!

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BluntBoy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool

Bro, you are one of the very few lucky ones.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Babara1994(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink
What makes him sexy?

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by queengift(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
I will never marry him again, I made the worst mistake in life, Thank God I came out alive.

18 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Gmama49(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Before I met my husband, I used to believe in the Mills and Booms' idea of handsome. However, when I met my man all those ideas flew away. He wasn't tall, lanky and sexy, he was a bit chubby. However, God opened my eyes to the true qualities I needed in a husband and I saw all these in him. Today, it's been 5 years down the line and I can't thank God enough for bringing us together. So I would say "I do" over and over again.

18 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yesssssssssssssss!!! God has always been there for us and keeping us together in-love every blessed day! Praise to God Almighty!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by midnighter(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lol, see bitter guys everywhere cheesy

The op asked a question; How can somebody else's honest answer be paining you to the extent that you quote them and start fighting

You think everybody is as dysfunctional as you are hahaha next time treat your woman better so that she will come here and write nice epistles about you!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by masterflowx(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Starz825:

Money plenty for him hand be that oo cheesy

Baddest guy ever liveth...

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by engrelvis(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Greatdre:
Thats nice to hear. You are one of the few that are happy in their marriage. What motivated this topic was the fact that; I observed many people are not happy in their marriage
who told u dat ? n where do u get ur statistics from? Few complaints from married couples doesn't mean dey r nt happy. Just b sincere n also b ready to make sacrifices for each other .every other things will fall into place

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BluntBoy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
queengift:
I will never marry him again, I made the worst mistake in life, Thank God I came out alive.

Lucky you.

But I hope you have identified your own contribution as well? Because we always tend to put all the blames on the other person so we end up not learning anything.

For instance, if you are hot tempered, accept that fault and work on it so you don't carry that issue into your next chance at love. And if your own problem is excessive jealousy, work on that as well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BluntBoy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Psoul:
Yes, I will marry her again and again.
We have shortcomings, sure we do, but we are perfect in handling each other's imperfections.

I don't think another woman will be able to manage me the way she does and also, I don't think I will be able to manage another woman or see perfection in another woman's imperfection the way I see in my wife.

We are made from above.
Two imperfect individuals managing their imperfections perfectly.

I love my wife.

Another lucky man.

God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by engrelvis(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
queengift:
check yrsef. Women enter marriages hoping men will change- dey don't.is d women DAT usually changes.And for d men always pay attention to yr girlfriend mother. Characters of mother usually reflect on daughters after marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Sweetnesstwins: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
masterflowx:

Hope he did not hit you before going to office this morning?

Here I'm using Rev father Mbaka eyes to see your husband as I type now...

He's having affair with your maid.

Mbaka have spoken!

Hit me They no born na well be that
Hahaha, fake father mbaka, fake prophecy
I don't even have a maid.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Damojoy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:

It's not my fault that you don't possess all of these qualities but be rest assured that there are men who are even more, and yes, mine exists on earth.
Jesus! �
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Omeife2: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oh yes..I was gifted a priceless jewel

Greatdre:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.