Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (52171 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
motherfucker:

Change circle... Change how you pick a woman.

If we are to analyse your mode of approach, there is every chance there will too many loop holes.

Relationship is beyond sex and I do not even bond with any woman, no matter how pretty, via sex.

Read my comment again.. this time slowly and digest properly...

My marriage isn't based sex and my bonding isnt all abt sex...

The sex i mentioned is in relation to any other woman you see with me apart from my wife ...

I baffle at how you people just jump to quote someone without really reading his comment...

NAWA
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Blissbath(f): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
So touching
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

I will marry her over and over again if given a chance.

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

After my mother, no one else except her said those words to me.

I held on to those words and today, it's all history.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Nephilim: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
No, I would have married her senior sister. Her breast is too sweet.
hahaha hahaha! Madman! I op u are not already sampling ur wife syster honeypot!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by VNOS(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnaabros:
They are monitoring you all oh. Keep exposing yourselves undecided

Lol. Classic. Hahahaha...
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by DaddyMorenike: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha hahaha! Madman! I op u are not already sampling ur wife syster honeypot!
no sir. For better for worse.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by predivine2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yeah..... Yes.... Over and over again......
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by maigemuu: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink

Na bcoz u never meet me o.

If I toast you pere, u go fashy ur guy.
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Savagethe21st(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Patiently waiting for nwaamaikpe and ubunja comment on dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Mouthgag: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yustash001:
Not married yet... hoping for the best
Shut up!
Who asked?
Must you comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Mouthgag: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Annstar:
not married
Shut up!
What are you doing here?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by morpheus24: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
if I could do it again unfortunately no I will not marry the same spouse again. Terrible way to feel but being very honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by LINTUNE(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin
grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Bejusttoall: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
KingSatan:

I knew I would meet your kind.

This is not a thread to breed competition or promote hypocrisy.

You woman are good at dropping lines like these in order to portray the luckiest woman on Earth.

I have been married for over 3 decades and I can say "Marriage is beautiful if both of you love each other truthfully" and are determined to make your marriage work. Though it's not a smooth sail but with a determined spirit, you will conquer all.

You will sometimes fight your extended family because of that woman you love and cherish. Marriage is not for the feeble heart.

I remember one time, I looked straight in her eyes and I saw a helpless woman. I stood up to my late uncle's and told them never to insult my wife again or I stop bearing their surname and cut ties with them forever.

I could remember when i slumped, my wife was crying like I child. I woke up to her screams and tears.

I love my wife and I am without any doubt that she loves me too. I married her because I couldn't imagine living so far away from such beautiful soul. I wanted to have her all to myself and I succeeded.

Today, I don't see the curves (Of course I wasn't interested in all that when I married her) and she isn't seeing the albs, afro hairstyle etc but she is still my "Sexy Amigo".

I will marry her over and over again if given a chance.

PS: Don't even think money brought us together. I was still trying to find my place in this world when I met her. She told me "I believe in you"

After my mother, no one else except her said those words to me.

I held on to those words and today, it's all history.

Well written, but your moniker and signature are scary. Continue to enjoy your marriage sir
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Lol

No be laughing matter o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Bobonowell(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=tbabs10166 post=85829236]i'm also single.

We can as well get married. grin[/
grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by LINTUNE(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:

Your post is contradictory, I wish I know what side of the fence you belong.
try and understand his comment , most women that brag about their men on social are just being hypocritical. I can attest to this, they just do it to suppress single ladies..

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
pocohantas:

These guys are becoming too bitter. If it were a sob story, they'll probably be happier. So that they can remind us how most Naija women are oloshos.

Here we have men and women saying good about their spouses, they are still angry.

Are these guys mad or what?

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by zed7: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
maasoap:

You think so? Some actually married beasts.
Why did they choose a beast? Wrong priorities. They chose beauty or wealth over personality.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Godpikin4real(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Single and still seriously searching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by TheRedpillguy: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vyolet:
When you are with a guy who is handsome facially with good physique, beautiful eyes, well behaved, not stingy, respectful, overall sexy and most importantly crazy in love with you. You will never want marriage with any other guy even if you come to this world ten times over.
So I will choose mine over and over and over again. wink
U Don't have this guy. Cus he dosnt exist. The part about being stingy. Was that really nessarry?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ThatFairGuy: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
We're here Sir. ONLY that I don't always have time to prove my love, I don't just understand how to. In think, I'm not romantic at all angry
YorubaLord:

@Bolded. Those guys ONLY exist in Jupiter. grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Psoul(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
BluntBoy:

Another lucky man.

God bless your home.

Thanks bro. May God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by BluntBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
KingSatan:

Like I said, no woman will ever tell her the truth.

If you had read my post, you would have seen where I said "Marriage is not a smooth sail". What if you have comprehension issues?

If you had compared both posts truthful, you would have noticed that there is a big difference. What if you have a microscopic Intelligent Quotient?

Or better still, you are a just being a WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!

For the records, my story is not a true love story. It's actually a MARRIED MANS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING. NO LYING, NO HYPOCRISY

Lalasticlala

RoyalRoy
[/s]

Trash!!!

How can Satan be happily married?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Not married, hoping for the best!
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
LINTUNE:
try and understand his comment , most women that brag about their men on social are just being hypocritical. I can attest to this, they just do it to suppress single ladies..

Women that brag about their men are being hypocritical.

Women that complain of their men are manhating feminist that need love from the same men that shouldn't be bragged about.

There is something very wrong with you and your kind. Confused entities.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ojuolu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool
Thank you sir.
I will marry my wife over and over again. The only one who can accommodate and deal with my shortcomings at the same time. I have peace of mind in her that loves me...God bless my Queen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by WorldRichest: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
ImaIma1:
YESSSS.....

He makes marriage sooo easy.

I will look for him in my next life and even toast him if I have to grin

Same thing Tonto Dikeh and Tiwas Savage once said. Now, we know better.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
No, I would have married her senior sister. Her breast is too sweet.
you don fok your wife sister or how you take know say her breast sweet ?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Seunpaul01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and YES !!! I'll marry her again any day, anytime! cool

There's an adage in Yoruba: A pe jeun, koni je'baje! Literal meaning... "A late Diner never feeds on scraps".

Proverbial translation... "A Patient dog eats the most sumptuous and juicy bone"

I kinda married late but, I definitely hit the bull's eye! The most perfect thing for me. I remain appreciative. cool

At what age do u marry?
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by ImaIma1(f): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
WorldRichest:

Same thing Tonto Dikeh and Tiwas Savage once said. Now, we know better.

Same thing Joke and Olu Jacobs said wink.

Don't we know better?

Speak for yourself and mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by patroccini: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
NO
Re: If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? by Acer123: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
YES!!
Over and over and over again. I hit a jackpot with my husband. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky.
Our marriage has been super blissful and I can only pray to God to make it continue forever!
I love my husband and can’t imagine living life without him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.