Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24218 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Omar09:

Are you serious? Like this shit is happening?
1) Australia politician calling men pigs and morons on public TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UicmJWUgPdE

2) The same feminist politician going on a feminist rampage and no one could challenge her because they dare not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRbYI64tJo8

3) Here is a breakdown of the video of Australian feminists supporting violence against men (the original seminar is over an hour long)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpiR0Hn8FI

— the original talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF-RjItEXYk

Cc. Ubunja, Kennedyiheme

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:

1) Australia politician calling men pigs and morons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UicmJWUgPdE

2) The same feminist politician going on a feminist rampage and no one could challenge her because they dare not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRbYI64tJo8

3) Here is a breakdown of the video of Australian feminists supporting violence against men (the original seminar is over an hour long)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpiR0Hn8FI

— the original talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF-RjItEXYk

Cc. Ubunja, Kennedyiheme

Not surprised tho. Coming from ugly fat thot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I will only type this once, slowly so that you can get it into your skull.

REDPILL MEN ARE NOT, AND WILL NEVER BE THE PRIZE.

REDPILL IS A FORM OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM

REDPILL MEN HAVE NOTHING A WOMAN WANTS ARE ARE OF NO VALUE TO MANY WOMEN.

REDPILL MEN HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

we never seeked your validation..its useless.. leave it to the simps to always try to make you happy...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by COOL10(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
2buffagain:
Smart black woman.

She did not want to be in the castle because she would not be the queen there.

She would be held accountable in the castle and would not be able to get everything she wants thru the usual pussy whipping tactics.

How can you be a prince and marry a bitch who is too feminist to even take your epic, ROYAL last name?

I would not be surprised if their idea of sex is her busting his ass wide open with her oversized strap-on... Without lube.

Sad.

You should see me rolling on the floor with laughter right now.

Kikikikik, 'without lube'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by COOL10(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
those are the mommy issues we're talking about. Harry needs his mother. Princess Diana (Harry's mother) was killed when he was a little boy. He never had a mother.
Now, Harry got a wife AND a mother in Megan. She's making all the decisions.

Such an easy prey

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
COOL10:

You should see me rolling on the floor with laughter right now.

Kikikikik, 'without lube'.
the guy funny die grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
we never seeked your validation..its useless.. leave it to the simps to always try to make you happy...
I would advice you to watch the movie CUCK
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by COOL10(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

No need replying such statements. Just ignore

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

dope,you are right!

Neither are your loqacious,wormwood,misandrists ilks the prize!
You hàte redpill because their adherent will never have a place for you. You don't qualify for any of our spec so you are pained that we can't regard your type....

Now scurry back to the rabbit hole you came from,no dude is sending you PM tonight...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dudes,do you guys notice feminists are usually blemished people? A virgin/decent, beautiful, attractive lady loves chivalry. Ladies that men will die for are never feminists just land whales,evening newspapers et Al that use feminism as a consolation.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Misogynists. Right, Left and Centre. Carry On
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Arthur21:
Dudes,do you guys notice feminists are usually blemished people? A virgin/decent, beautiful, attractive lady loves chivalry. Ladies that men will die for are never feminists just land whales,evening newspapers et Al that use feminism as a consolation.
feminists are always the old and ugly ones

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Jaqenhghar: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
How can a prince leave his castle and his duty for a divorced woman who didnt even take his name?.. how can he disrespect the British sacred throne like this... sadly if there are lots of emasculated men like this, these desperate women will ruin this world.... so again we should discuss about a solution to eradicate this bacteria
Simps are here to stay. Instead of worrying about what simps do , worry about the hike in everything in that shithole

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Jaqenhghar: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Pls dont insult the red pill abeg. Those guys you describe are incels
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Megan Merkel used the usual tactics of alienating a man from friends and family and keeping him all to one's self. When she has manipulated, controlled and drained him, she will divorce him and leave him for dead. Remember, the prince will pay heavily in child support and alimony because the mother and baby have "a lifestyle they have been accustomed to." He will come crying to the Royal family and they will kick him out. grin

See what simping has done to a man? All because of pvssy, he threw away his royal duties, spat on the royal tradition, and abandoned his castle. All these for a used up, divorced, feminist pvssy that doesn't respect the royal tradition. He could have gotten a young fresh English girl that respected the royal family and it's tradition. You can't save men like Prince Harry.

Cc. Ubunja, Omar09
are you white?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by narit: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why would anyone want to become a simp, when they are doom to fail at the helms of women. That can only mean one thing, they have not seen the red pill. My brothers, who have been liberated I call upon you please help to spread the red pill so that we won't see a simp like prince simp Harry again. It shatters my heart to have seen a great man goes down this way.

12 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
i am a full blown man but utterly ashamed of all the men on this thread. Hating on a sucessful woman far better than you would make you sleep well this night. Harry chose a less toxic atmosphere for his son to grow up and thats what a real man does.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by herzernIsHere: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Harry could still have under the guise of dating and promise of marriage fuçk Meghan effortlessly if that was what he so much desires. . .

The Marriage was a very dumb move IMO.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
poor black men living in a shit hole country taking medicine for a wealthy white dynasty that conquered them and gave them clothing

are you more alpha than prince harry who had served in Afghanistan, whose fore fathers destroyed and colonise your land

SMH

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by budaatum: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
posty56:
oga then u never love woman before,i swear if u like woman u go do anything to pls am,?note i am not an alpha male or a weak man i am just telling fact,at first u go they feel like strong man but love go mellow u
Especially if she is worth it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQSvb86a5cY
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Arthur21:
dope,you are right!

Neither are your loqacious,wormwood,misandrists ilks the prize!
You hàte redpill because their adherent will never have a place for you. You don't qualify for any of our spec so you are pained that we can't regard your type....

Now scurry back to the rabbit hole you came from,no dude is sending you PM tonight...
That I don't align with the REDPILL doesn't mean that I hate men.

You guys see a truth, not the truth, everyone has their truth. No be fight.

Please see my personal text for more details
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
maryam123:
Misogynists. Right, Left and Centre. Carry On
let us leave their thread for them
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
How can a prince leave his castle and his duty for a divorced woman who didnt even take his name?.. how can he disrespect the British sacred throne like this... sadly if there are lots of emasculated men like this, these desperate women will ruin this world.... so again we should discuss about a solution to eradicate this bacteria

If you succeed in eradicating simps, I'll become broke.

If Russia succeeds in stopping people from being sick, doctors will become broke.

If everybody is naturally smart and educated from birth, school owners will become broke.

If you stop sun/rain from shinning/raining, farmers will become broke.

So, you can't really help everyone no matter how you try. Some people's deficiencies are other people's source of income.

After she's done dealing with him and the case goes to court, a lawyer needs to eat. If there is no trouble on earth and everyone is well-behaved, lawyers will be poor. If you're a lawyer, being poor is the last thing you want. Isn't it?

If all men are naturally great in bed and can last hours, our book Lasticle (natural and permanent way to cure PE) won't sell again.

Download link: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
jesmond3945:
are you white?
No. Why do you ask?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
No. Why do you ask?
cos they are the only one with this supremacist mindset.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Snapchat: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
kurupt1:
The guy is a big fool , actually I used to really like him but this his move is very dumb
Mr P of p square did a similar thing and now he is loosing relevance very fast

On a contrary, you only have a problem with Mr P's marriage because you are a tribalist. And it shows the kind of mentality you have in that region. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
posty56:
oga then u never love woman before,i swear if u like woman u go do anything to pls am,?note i am not an alpha male or a weak man i am just telling fact,at first u go they feel like strong man but love go mellow u

What's love?

That shiit is the biggest con of mankind.
What you feel is purely chemistry with a heavy dose of self-preservative interest.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
jesmond3945:
i am a full blown man but utterly ashamed of all the men on this thread. Hating on a sucessful woman far better than you would make you sleep well this night. Harry chose a less toxic atmosphere for his son to grow up and thats what a real man does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
let us leave their thread for them

Sometimes ah wonder f u sold ur senses for a bottle of ogogoro undecided

Lemme nor face u,cus u won't like it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
thebosstrevor:
poor black men living in a shit hole country taking medicine for a wealthy white dynasty that conquered them and gave them clothing

are you more alpha than prince harry who had served in Afghanistan, whose fore fathers destroyed and colonise your land

SMH

And who mentioned anything about wars and forefathers undecided undecided. We're talking of how can a full grown man leave his ancestral and royal home to go be with someone that never loved him,someone thats a divorcee,a feminist,an alleged hoe and someone thats way older than him

That's someone been a pussy niqqa,,the woman is a high class manipulator and shes using Prince harry to play the game of Chess love. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE LOVE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Coming from an old,haggard wannabe feminist undecided undecided

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.