Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24345 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2020
desvi:

and yet you have nothing better to do than to open threads on top of women matter in your wonderful life grin
and why are you trying so hard to impress me? cheesy

so you live in a country with a long history of feminism and you brag about it?

what an idìot grin
lol some of us are just too independent and financially stable we basically have all the time in the world to enlighten people... you on the other hand, you're probably a pauper earning 10,000 naira a month waiting for your prince charming simp man to come and sweep you off your dirty feet... lol you might even die alone and single...the fact that we no longer roll heads for your maked up faces must be really depressing...an average nigerian woman is ugly, if not for makeup you'd all be like zombies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Business is the key to wealth.

All men on earth should stop complaining that problems exist, but focus on solving them for those who have it. I always look out for problems to solve.

I do tell people I can't be broke on earth again, but they think I'm lying. When you solve an evergreen problem, you put yourself in a place of wealth. Even while inside my room as I type this, I make more money than most of those who are out there hustling.

This is not to brag, but to let people know there is a HUGE opportunity in solving problems than complaining about it. In fact, I'm supposed to hoard this information, but I decided not to be stingy and let people know where the gold is.

I hardly complain about nice guys or weak men — I just write books that solve their problems. This way, money is coming on a regular basis while I drink wine under AC in the room.

This morning, I have already made 30k from 3 clients. Before the day runs out, we'll probably be talking of 100k or at least, 50k.

Men should stop complaining and start solving problems. I'm glad you understood the business side of my post.

Screenshots for any reader who thinks I'm joking.
You can show off for Africa! Still can't wrap my head around d fact that people are willing to part with 10k for a book.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by maak400: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:
Funny thread.

Most of the guys on this thread seek to fight the way it was from creation:

When a man genuinely loves a woman, he will do ANYTHING to please her and make her happy.

That is why the Bible teaches balance and says women should submit to their husbands. So you both are pleasing one another and putting yourselves first.

As per Harry & Meghan, I have not done much research.

However, I feel that
1. Meghan should have counted the cost of marrying into the royal family and be READY to abide to their idiosyncrasies which honestly would be only during official duties. I am sure they do not dictate how she has her bath or what cour to paint her room.

2. Meghan leaving movies, marrying the prince, them leaving the prince hood and she going back to her movies sound like a game plan to me. No matter how 'rebellious' Harry is, he was breed for a certain type of life and discarding it all seems somehow. Already, he was the 6th in line or so therefore, the royal office Must have cut him some slack.

3. I hope he really investigated why Meghan divorced the first time and working towards preventing it. Let's also hope Meghan is not the fickle 'irreconcilable differences so divorce' kind of woman.

It would be a shame for Harry to give so much up and end up a broken, lonely man.
I like your objective view of this discussion, especially your point number 2.
Meghan obviously has a game plan that she wants to achieve. Anyways, time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ogmask: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
thanks for the tag bro..

SheraSeven1 did a video detailing step by step how Megan got Harry hooked. Just that I've not given myself the time to watch it seriously. That Megan ran a very deep game with that boy. Her game was exquisite. Harry never stood a chance with his mommy issues.

Please where can I find the video.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Youngzedd(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vicboy1:
Ubunja, martinez39 I swear Americans and other Western countries need this redpill
If I get rich I will surely publish the books I will make sure it spread
It hurts me whenever I see some men falling for this women tactics

There are waking up. Coach Red Pill is doing a good job.

Youtube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPxpPT4b4vnDlX0sBGz3r4Q and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
desvi:

nobody cares about redpill that's why they are redpill grin
if nobody cares about us then why do you and your fellow asswipes get triggered by our posts? Who also cares about damaged goods like your ilks?
Go in peace, if you can afford one!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
desvi:

coward smiley
asswipe

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Skepticus:

You need to get your head out there.

Western men are fûcked deeply.

Africa, certain parts of Asia and the Middle east are the last bastions of decent masculinity and patriarchy.

Sadly, the simping culture is creeping up on our young men. I've seen university boys sacrifice their tuition fees for birthdays of women, do other stupid things as vagina worshippers etc.

One of the reasons why it hasn't gain much strong footing here is that men, on a general aren't earning much (weak economy), so women on average (who earn much lower than their men who also earn poorly) have to show traits of submission.

In the first world economies, high earning for men also improved the status for women and the men goofed by failing the biggest shit test, Feminism

I refuse to be among the statistics.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
ogmask:

Please where can I find the video.
I'll find time and locate it and post the link

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Youngzedd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Well, we can't save everyone. It one thing to love the blue pill because that's how one was brought up and it's another thing to love the blue pill despite being given the red pill. There are simps that will become red pill when they encounter the red pill while some simps can't be saved. I used to think the red-pill messages that guys like me and ubunja were spreading were useless until people started testifying and I rescued a nairalander who contacted me on whatsapp. I am sure there are also others who Ubunja's miseducation helps but they don't talk about it.

We are legion.

That we don't talk doesn't mean we are few. I have shared so many red pill messages in the last few months and my niggas are happy for the awakening.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nat404: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
You can show off for Africa! Still can't wrap my head around d fact that people are willing to part with 10k for a book.
10K is even so little. My own book would cost over $70.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Hisduchess(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
God biko protect me from these kind of men on this thread.amen

See bitterness all over dem yarns
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nat404:
10K is even so little. My own book would cost over $70.

Would or Costs? Come enlighten me on how to go about it
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
thats not even the point , but why show us ? Like we dont have our own hustle

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nat404: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Would or Costs? Come enlighten me on how to go about it
The price online would be $99.99. People respect you more when your items are expensive.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
thats not even the point , but why show us ? Like we dont have our own hustle
Don't mind him. People who show off like him don't usually have it like they portray
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
go get your facts straight first before engaging me on this debate.
answer my question did prince charles not marry a divorcee in 2005?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Belafonte:

There’s always levels to simping. Obviously, Harry is a greater wimps than his father, who I strongly believe is a massive simp. It’s not surprising, after all, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
so if i marry a divorcee, I automatically become a simp, clap for yourself, great logic.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:

The showoff is even what fectches more money. If you're in my shoe will you stop? Making more money for showing off the money you made.

Mayweather does it. He shows off his cars and those car companies pay him for doing that. The showoff of a businessman or a showbiz man is not free. Though, hungry haters around the world will see it as a showoff, but it's a form of marketing, getting attention, and making even more money.

When people know others are doing it, more people do it. It seems you don't understand marketing and crowd mentality.

Each time we showoff how much we made, we make times two or more. Is making legit money where everyone knows the source bad? What will you call Mopha, who no one knows his source?

The more people abuse, hate, or scream "Marlians" that's how more people will become Marlians. Domino effect.

There are things you may not understand about money and value and I'll rather not explain. But I'll tell you this: where true value goes, money automatically follows.

Thank you for always noticing me, dear. Stay blessed. This year is a year of "Ignore Them and Do Your Thing — When They Are Tired of Hating, They'll Give Up or Become Depressed."

9 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Belafonte(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
so if i marry a divorcee, I automatically become a simp, clap for yourself, great logic.

I mean, if you’re marrying a McKenzie Bezos for strategic and tangible reasons, sure you might have some leeway as it’s obviously hustle-related. But if you’re a Prince Harry going for Meghan Markle, you’re irredeemable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Belafonte:

I mean, if you’re marrying a McKenzie Bezos for tangible reasons, sure you might have some leeway as it’s obviously hustle-related. But if you’re a Prince Harry going for Meghan Markle, you’re irredeemable
what if meghan was angelina jolie?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by indoorlove(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
and that's the thing. Women want you to change. But after changing for them they'll leave you. Because by changing you have become a man THEY WOULD NOT BE ATTRACTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. Then they leave you. The only way out is never to change for a woman.

If a woman was genuinely attracted to that type of man she wants you to change into, she would have never came to you in the first place but would have gone to that type of man directly.
This is really deep. Thanks for always sharing your wisdom with us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Belafonte(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
what if meghan was angelina jolie?

Lol. That’s even worse. Angelina Jolie is washed up. The only men that can marry her are men that would disgust her. The kind of men she would like to marry will spit on her if she as much as smiles at them.

6 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
fieryy:

Oh my gosh! This songs brings back so many memories lol

Memories? Don't tell me you listened to Fela Kuti? He dies a long time ago angry
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
indoorlove:
This is really deep. Thanks for always sharing your wisdom with us
sure.

your moniker speaks volumes tho. I'm curious, why did you choose it?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
answer my question did prince charles not marry a divorcee in 2005?
go get the complete story then come back. I won't do it for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
and that's the thing. Women want you to change. But after changing for them they'll leave you. Because by changing you have become a man THEY WOULD NOT BE ATTRACTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. Then they leave you. The only way out is never to change for a woman.

If a woman was genuinely attracted to that type of man she wants you to change into, she would have never came to you in the first place but would have gone to that type of man directly.
...Word.I think people should ponder on this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by indoorlove(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
sure.

your moniker speaks volumes tho. I'm curious, why did you choose it?
Lol... I better not start grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
indoorlove:
Lol... I better not start grin grin
ha ha I knew it. Nice one bro. It's all good. Love in doors...

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by flyingdutchman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
How can a prince leave his castle and his duty for a divorced woman who didnt even take his name?.. how can he disrespect the British sacred throne like this... sadly if there are lots of emasculated men like this, these desperate women will ruin this world.... so again we should discuss about a solution to eradicate this bacteria
You are a big fool! If you like, betray your wife, na you sabi. Weak man!
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by poik(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
How can a prince leave his castle and his duty for a divorced woman who didnt even take his name?.. how can he disrespect the British sacred throne like this... sadly if there are lots of emasculated men like this, these desperate women will ruin this world.... so again we should discuss about a solution to eradicate this bacteria

Its very sad bro. very sad.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by IamPlato(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
The Best Thing That Can Happen To A Man Is Having Royalty And Red Pills. Harry Could Have Been 'The Billionaire Playboy Prince' or 'The Royal Prince Of Pimps' but Unfortunately Harry Lacks The Medications...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.