Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24198 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
because the boy was in "love". They should see now how following one's heart will ruin anyone. Always lead with the head. The heart must love who the head loves.
in the monarchical setup i dont think there is love at first... in order to preserve the throne, royalty must marry royalty... even if they didn't love themselves at first, they'll grow to love themselves later...

8 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lolz... You can't save someone that can't save himself.... Leave the boy, experience will humble him, it is a teacher that everyone listens to

12 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by babyfaceafrica: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Merghan is 3 years older than him, think he likes MILFs.

Doesn't matter if Megan is 10 years older.. That boy no get sense

11 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Merghan is 3 years older than him, think he likes MILFs.
those are the mommy issues we're talking about. Harry needs his mother. Princess Diana (Harry's mother) was killed when he was a little boy. He never had a mother.
Now, Harry got a wife AND a mother in Megan. She's making all the decisions.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:

Cc.Omar09

I don't know what's better than living in a castle with lots of maid (emphasis on the maid) who would do anything at your command. They feel they are heavy ladened with the duties as a prince in a royal home. It's usually the rogue sons and daughters that usually do these things in a bid to run away from responsibilities.

The humble one learns from a father who is street enough to build an empire and somehow still found a way to keep his woman.

12 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
in the monarchical setup i dont think there is love at first... in order to preserve the throne, royalty must marry royalty... even if they didn't love themselves at first, they'll grow to love themselves later...
you read my mind

ubunja:
I tell you. He played himself letting the heart control him. Kings and Princes have never married for love. For reasons such as these. Love will fvck your life up.

Harry could have had any nice white girl from England or any nice woman of royal lineage. But what did he choose? A divorced hoe acting on TV doing all manner of shiit. Second hand goods. Leftovers of another man. Smh. And it has cost him a lot.

Another red flag was Megan's bad relationship with her father. MAJOR RED FLAG. Any girl having daddy issues is a No No as a wife. You don't wife up a woman like that.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
but how does a Prince marry a divorced woman of another race from another country when right in his own country, among his own countrymen, are young and nubile white girls ready to show him paradise on earth? How does that happen?? Strange.
Megan is even 3 years older than Harry. He married her probably for the same reason simps marry used up h0es and still get married despite knowing the divorce laws. Simps do stupid things.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Well, we can't save everyone. It one thing to love the blue pill because that's how one was brought up and it's another thing to love the blue pill despite being given the red pill. There are simps that will become red pill when they encounter the red pill while some simps can't be saved. I used to think the red-pill messages that guys like me and ubunja were spreading were useless until people started testifying and I rescued a nairalander who contacted me on whatsapp. I am sure there are also others who Ubunja's miseducation helps but they don't talk about it.

I'm that testimony.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
Australia is another simp capital. Female football doesn't even pull the same crowds as male football. And doesn't even have massive sponsors like the male side.

There's a reason female matches are played first in tournaments. If they were played last most people would have gone home by then. The only way to stop these blue pill simps making these laws and decisions is to go to war. Nothing short of a bullet will halt this madness.
even fifa are trying to force women football on us...telling us to watch women football... the truth is no one is interested.. even women prefer to watch mens football.. must they disatisfy men to please women.. how about they go setup a football league themselves...do you know the sweat and blood it took fifa to grow that brand

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Megan is even 3 years his older than Harry. He married her probably for the same reason simps marry used up h0es and still get married despite knowing the divorce laws. Simps do stupid things.
damn. I imagine the Queen Mother's horror at all this.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by KevinDein: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
From a prince to a King of simps.

Natural progression if you ask me.

10 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
even fifa are trying to force women football on us...telling us to watch women football... the truth is no one is interested.. even women prefer to watch mens football.. must they disatisfy men to please women.. how about they go setup a football league themselves...do you know the sweat and blood it took fifa to grow that brand
yes.
Anyways female football ends up being dominated by Lesbians. Just see the players of the US football team that won the last women's football tournament... Lesbians.
The real girls from countries from Asia were knocked out very early in the tournament. They never stood a chance.

16 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by MajorWarren: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trust Misogyny FC to spin this into something else.. smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
He never stood a chance. No blue pill simp has a chance against the antics of the likes of sheraseven1 and Megan.
Sheraseven1, is all your red pill kryptonite
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
MajorWarren:
Trust Misogyny FC to spin this into something else.. smh
has nothing to do with misogyny, but ofcourse the simps are always blind

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by etrange: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
It's a gathering of jobless men in here... #sigh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
KevinDein:
From a prince to a King of simps.

Natural progression if you ask me.
Even a Prince is not enough. I pity Nigerian men who think if they have a lot of money then their problems with women will be solved. They think their money will give them a life-long genuine love, peace of mind, and freedom from the fangs of female nature and manipulation. Rich men still get divorce raped, cheated on, cruelly manipulated and are not spared from drama. Being rich doesn't make women genuinely love you, it makes you a target. You become to women what a winning lottery ticket is to people that a struggling in life.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
let the simp do his job. After all that's what he doesnt get paid to do. Lmfao.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Even a Prince is not enough. I pity Nigerian men who think if they have a lot of money then their problems with women will be solved. They think their money will give them a life-long genuine love, peace of mind, and freedom from the fangs of female nature and manipulation. Rich men still get divorce raped, cheated on, cruelly manipulated and are not spared from drama. Being rich doesn't make women genuinely love you, it makes you a target. You become to women what a winning lottery ticket is to people that a struggling in life.
EVEN A PRINCE IS NOT ENOUGH.

Red Pill Youtuber Coach Gregg Adams did a video on this Megan/Harry circus. And the theme was that even being a prince is not enough for these women. True words.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by MajorWarren: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Did you listen/read the reasons he gave for the decision he made?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by tidalstorm(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
she was mixed also. Father and mother different races.

Mixed people are a problem because they've issues from growing up when they felt they never really belonged since they were not white enough to be accepted by whites and not black enough to be accepted by blacks.

And now, Even her father is suing Megan and siding with a newspaper instead of her. That's should tell anyone willing to listen that Megan is trouble. I remember in the days leading up to the Royal wedding when Megan was having a war of words with her father. Honestly I had a bad feeling about her. And it's being proven. And make no mistake, she'll divorce that boy and humiliate him.

One day the illusion of love will clear from his eyes. Just hope it isn't too late for him.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
MajorWarren:

Did you listen/read the reasons he gave for the decision he made?
reasons don't matter.

Prince Harry's first mistake was marrying a divorced woman older than him from another race and another country.

You can't even begin to make right decisions after such colossal errors at the start. It's game over.

21 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by KevinDein: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Yep

The end game is; Megan will tell Harry "you are not the man I used to know, something about you has changed". Translation: You are no longer a prince and I have no use for you. I want a divorce.

How he can't see all this is genuinely a mystery.

16 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
KevinDein:

Yep

The end game is; Megan will tell Harry "you are not the man I used to know, something about you has changed". Translation: You are no longer a prince and I have no use for you. I want a divorce.

It's from the word "love". Expecting love from your fellow woman is also like a lottery, you'd never win.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
KevinDein:

Yep

and that's the thing. Women want you to change. But after changing for them they'll leave you. Because by changing you have become a man THEY WOULD NOT BE ATTRACTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. Then they leave you. The only way out is never to change for a woman.

If a woman was genuinely attracted to that type of man she wants you to change into, she would have never came to you in the first place but would have gone to that type of man directly.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
Australia is another simp capital. Female football doesn't even pull the same crowds as male football. And doesn't even have massive sponsors like the male side.

There's a reason female matches are played first in tournaments. If they were played last most people would have gone home by then. The only way to stop these blue pill simps making these laws and decisions is to go to war. Nothing short of a bullet will halt this madness.
Australia is the capital of gynocentrism and feminism. Sweden is another den of feminism and gynocentrism. Actually all developed countries are guilty but none beats Sweden and Australia. Australia is number one. Sweden has an all female ruling politicians at the top yet Sweden is the rape capital of Europe (their women are usually raped by the same illegal muslim immigrants they pander to and glorify). Australia is so bad that a female politician came on air and said all men are pigs and rapists and she still retained her job. Imagine if a man said such about women. Recently there was a discussion between four feminist in Australia and they said violence is good against men until they stop raping and murdering women and stop the patriarchy. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Australia is the capital of gynocentrism and feminism. Sweden is another den of feminism and gynocentrism. Actually all developed countries are guilty but none beats Sweden and Australia. Australia is number one. Sweden has an all female ruling politicians at the top yet Sweden is the rape capital of Europe (their women are usually raped by the same illegal muslim immigrants they pander to and glorify). Australia is so bad that a female politician came on air and said all men are pigs and rapists and she still retained her job. Imagine if a man said such about women. Recently there was a discussion between four feminist in Australia and they said violence is good against men until they stop raping and murdering women and stop the patriarchy. grin

Are you serious? Like this shit is happening?

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
never put a woman in power, she just cant help herself...they cant handle power ..
this is why i respect the Arabs, they don't joke... they put them in thier placem. We in the west we still try to be be soft with them

15 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Meghan waited till she had his baby, got him in a trap then striked... now she put him in a position where he has to choose between his baby and his family

14 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Sheraseven1, is all your red pill kryptonite
Nothing is the kryptonite of the truth. Even though sheraseven1 is clever and speaks the truth on how hook rich simps, she and other women of her kind cannot hook a rich red pill man that knows the game. Once men understand women and stop involving their emotions when dealing with women, the female game is up. To borrow from ubunja, it would be like Magneto's powers (female manipulation) being useless in a thick woody forest devoid of iron (mindset of love and emotions on the part of the man).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Omar09:

Are you serious? Like this shit is happening?
Yes it happened. I will search for the videos later. The pathological worship of women/white knighting has destroyed western men.

9 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Martinez39:
Nothing is the kryptonite of the truth. Even though sheraseven1 is clever and speaks the truth on how hook rich simps, she and other women of her kind cannot hook a rich red pill man that knows the game. Once men understand women and stop involving their emotions when dealing with women, the female game is up. To borrow from ubunja, it would be like Magneto's powers (female manipulation) being useless in a thick woody forest devoid of iron (mindset of love and emotions on the part of the man).
I will only type this once, slowly so that you can get it into your skull.

REDPILL MEN ARE NOT, AND WILL NEVER BE THE PRIZE.

REDPILL IS A FORM OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM

REDPILL MEN HAVE NOTHING A WOMAN WANTS ARE ARE OF NO VALUE TO MANY WOMEN.

REDPILL MEN HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.