Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24292 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

you clearly dont know him if you think its because of just a woman he left british royal service, he has alway being a bad boy and a party hard guy he was not the ussual royal hypocrite, he has being cought partying with many naked women in las vegas and he is just not the uptight guy they wanted him to be..

For someone like you, you might think the British Royals have it easy.. but they dont they live a controlled , diplomatic life without freedom.. that is why Queen Victoria was said to be an Adict, and Charles a drunk.. Even Queen Elizabeths Father only got to the thrown because his brother King Edward intentionaly resigned from british monarchy to enjoy his private life and wealth

lol all those while he was being a bad boy, he didn't leave, he still stayed... till when she came in. Twist this all you want but she caused all this

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
There's no point arguing with some kind of people especially those that have been brainwashed into something. Redpillerz are one example, Boko Haram is another.

@ the bolded, that thread was as a result of the wrong done against me in one thread. But when I was exonerated on that thread and my viewpoint proved right, those BOYS who were butthurt by my comment, refused to apologise. They were blindly siding with OP just because he has balls.
Since then, I couldn't be bothered just because a MAN or woman is socially akward, financially unstable or plain undesirable to the opposite sex. I won't coddle you when there are real people with real problems I can give a F**k about.
Wrong done against you?you gloated over someone in anguish because he was a male, who does that? A pro-man like myself will drop gender differences aside to sympathise with a lady that opens a thread.
Should the Op be right,and he wasn't proven wrong you will still have maintained your stand because of a a preconceived idea you have of men.
I remember the OP saying he didn't give facts but gave a representation of facts to protect his family identity. So when you people blatantly say he lied,I SMH.
That was an insensitive post of yours to be honest. It had nothing to do with whether he stated facts but because he was a male,that what why you made such statement.

There is nothing wrong in deciding to understand women and date from logic not love. That is the ultimate goal of redpill. However there are some misogynists among them who I don't support.
Likewise feminism,am engaged to a feminist,but one who believes men and women should have same rights but isn't a misandry that nags,shams and plays victim.
There will always be odds one in a movements that bring their personal beef and insecurities into it

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by babyfaceafrica: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2020
MajorWarren:

Have you seen her? I’d fly her out to wherever she wants if I was him.

And people keep referencing the divorce.... people divorce everyday b, this ain’t 1920.
Have you seen her? I’d fly her out to wherever she wants if I was him.

Please what is so special about her abeg?.. Anyone can get divorced, but please stop hyping her as if she get horn for head

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2020
MajorWarren:

Nah don’t get me wrong I get all of that, dunno if you’ve heard of AMS on YouTube, my guy still.

But cmon sometimes you just have to think and know when there’s unwarranted bias an vilification on a woman.

Thats true,but they have taken their manipulation game to the highest level.

As a redpiller,I have a gf that I care abt not because it my obligation but its what ah need to do sometimes. but when she starts with her manipulation,ah tend to shun her cus its irritating

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
True, I actually don't support them leaving the royal family either, Harry has a very tough road ahead of him. I wish him the best.

But what I don't support is these masturbating incels opening a thread on top Meghan and Harry's matter. No matter how woke they are, Ubunja are Co are not even worthy to lick their boots, they can never be the man prince Harry is, them calling him a simp is from a place of self hate, spite and jealousy.

Learn to recognize your betters redpillerz
Below is the definition of simp and being rich or poor has got nothing to do with it.

Next!

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by itsme01: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol all those while he was being a bad boy, he didn't leave, he still stayed... till when she came in. Twist this all you want but she caused all this

grin guy the prince just said fvck the throne my niggar, i gotta ball hard.. dont worry you would soon see the real him after his retirement is accepted and he moves to US where he ussually hides to chop his life, or when you see him in Dubai choping life

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2020
MajorWarren:

He’s still set for life so it doesn’t matter. Dunno how people don’t get this. They’re basically ex royal celebrities so they’ll surely land any gig they want.
He still gets the royal family money. To me that’s a win win

What you don't know is bigger than what you know

Am done with this convo

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Yolmelifya: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin guy the prince just said fvck the throne my niggar, i gotta ball hard.. dont worry you would soon see the real him after his retirement is accepted and he moves to US where he ussually hides to chop his life, or when you see him in Dubai choping life
[/s]
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
he is royalty.. there are different roles in the British monarchical system.. it not about money, its about bloodline, history, legacy and loyalty... he left all that for a 36 year old
once divorced p*ussy
She’s 38

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2020
MajorWarren:

Prince Harry’s long time friend who happens to know Meghan organised a blind date for both of them. They met up again at a later date, went on more dates then he flew her out to Botswana.
Am I missing something?
Mutual friend and the friend is a she.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Wrong done against you?you gloated over someone in anguish because he was a male, who does that? A pro-man like myself will drop gender differences aside to sympathise with a lady that opens a thread.
Should the Op be right,and he wasn't proven wrong you will still have maintained your stand because of a a preconceived idea you have of men.
I remember the OP saying he didn't give facts but gave a representation of facts to protect his family identity. So when you people blatantly say he lied,I SMH.
That was an insensitive post of yours to be honest. It had nothing to do with whether he stated facts but because he was a male,that what why you made such statement.

There is nothing wrong in deciding to understand women and date from logic not love. That is the ultimate goal of redpill. However there are some misogynists among them who I don't support.
Likewise feminism,am engaged to a feminist,but one who believes men and women should have same rights but isn't a misandry that nags,shams and plays victim.
There will always be odds one in a movements that bring their personal beef and insecurities into it
it wasn't insensitive, and I wasn't gloating, but it was the plain truth.
And you are doing the same thing those other males were doing. Taking it personal.
A lot of people actually agreed with my comment, and many were male

Something was very wrong with the op's narrative and I called it out.

If a woman does something similar, I will call it out, for example, the thread where a girl destroys her older sisters relationship and makes her lose her job because of her NFA baby daddy. That was utter crap and I will never support that.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by AstroG: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
And you are doing the same thing those other males were doing. Taking it personal.

If a woman does something similar, I will call it out, for example, the thread where a girl destroys her older sisters relationship and makes her lose her job because of her NFA baby daddy. That was utter crap and I will never support that.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
kokanepyramid:

She’s 38
ah there we go

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it wasn't insensitive, but the plain truth, and you are doing the same thing those other males were doing. Taking not personal. A lot of people actually agreed with my comment, and many were male

Something was very wrong with op's narrative and I called it out.

If a woman does something similar, I will call it out, for example, the thread where a girl destroys her older sisters relationship and makes her lose her job. That was utter crap and I will never support that.
You didn't call the awkwardness in his thread out. Asking for details or inquiring from his wife perspective is calling out suspicion and not telling him to hand over his pants to his wife.

I didn't even comment on that thread.
In the thread of a lady destroying her sister,I know what you did. You called out the lady because you were angry she held her man tight and wasn't like you that have issues with dating a broke man. Your calling her out wasn't because of what she did to her blood,but the sight of a woman supporting /standing by a man who isn't rich triggers you.

Let's agree to disagree

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

At bolded

The example is btwn two females, it doesn’t suffice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
ah there we go
Where did we go?

I only corrected an error
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
kokanepyramid:

At bolder

exactly,any stuff between a male and female funmisticqueen2 declares the man wrong.except when its a female and female she brings in her logic. Infact even between two females she will tend to support the one who is pro-woman and not give her support based on logic.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by kazyhm(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:
Funny thread.

Most of the guys on this thread seek to fight the way it was from creation:

When a man genuinely loves a woman, he will do ANYTHING to please her and make her happy.

That is why the Bible teaches balance and says women should submit to their husbands. So you both are pleasing one another and putting yourselves first.

As per Harry & Meghan, I have not done much research.

However, I feel that
1. Meghan should have counted the cost of marrying into the royal family and be READY to abide to their idiosyncrasies which honestly would be only during official duties. I am sure they do not dictate how she has her bath or what cour to paint her room.

2. Meghan leaving movies, marrying the prince, them leaving the prince hood and she going back to her movies sound like a game plan to me. No matter how 'rebellious' Harry is, he was breed for a certain type of life and discarding it all seems somehow. Already, he was the 6th in line or so therefore, the royal office Must have cut him some slack.

3. I hope he really investigated why Meghan divorced the first time and working towards preventing it. Let's also hope Meghan is not the fickle 'irreconcilable differences so divorce' kind of woman.

It would be a shame for Harry to give so much up and end up a broken, lonely man.

Absolute sense

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
exactly,any stuff between a male and female funmisticqueen2 declares the man wrong.except when its a female and female she brings in her logic. Infact even between two females she will tend to support the one who is pro-woman and not give her support based on logic.
what of this thread, my support is definitely with prince Harry, who is being bullied on this thread and can't defend himself here.

Keep obfuscicating facts to push your narrative. That's what you seem good for anyways.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
kokanepyramid:

At bolded

it does
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:

You didn't call the awkwardness in his thread out. Asking for details or inquiring from his wife perspective is calling out suspicion and not telling him to hand over his pants to his wife.

In the thread of a lady destroying her sister,I know what you did. You called out the lady because you were angry she held her man tight and wasn't like you that have issues with dating a broke man. Your calling her out wasn't because of what she did to her blood,but the sight of a woman supporting /standing by a man who isn't rich triggers you.

Let's agree to disagree
I told him he had a victim mentality and only opened the thread to Garner pity from other men who didn't ask for the wife's story. Was I lying?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
posty56:
oga then u never love woman before,i swear if u like woman u go do anything to pls am,?note i am not an alpha male or a weak man i am just telling fact,at first u go they feel like strong man but love go mellow u
no. Never ever go against tradition or family for a woman

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
it's the Garden of Eden all over again. A Royal gives up everything for a woman.

You would think the cautionary tale of Adam's error in choosing woman over throne would be enough, but no! Here is a royal making the same exact mistake. Choosing woman over throne. Smh.

Its sad, but more and more simps are coming. Those who want to be saved will be saved. But most won't. True, the Red Pill will reach everyone but truth has never been popular on this planet.
the Royal family has a long history of simping. One of their ancestors left to America with a wh0re and abdicated the throne. You know, these brits brought all the nonsense like opening doors for women, kneeling to propose and all the chivalrous rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Let's agree to disagree
I am angry because she ruined her blood sister's life due to envy. She sold a family member for 30 pieces of prick. Didn't you see the last two pages of Stockholm syndrome. She ruined her life, and succeeded in dragging her breadwinner elder sister down to her level. See how destructive the poverty mentality is?

Common!! That's low. And she's still stupid about it, feeling justified. Telling other women that she better than them because she has her baby daddy.

Yes, the older sister was toxic, I agree, but to destroy her relationship? settle things like this within family. FAMILY FIRST FAM!!

Imagine if this was your younger sis.?

Now I'm angry all over again. What I hate the most is people making bad choices, choosing poverty, despite being informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
what of this thread, my support is definitely with prince Harry, who is being bullied on this thread and can't defend himself here.

Keep obfuscicating facts to push your narrative. That's what you seem good for anyways.
lol...are you sure you are smart? Your intent in saving Harry was because he did this for a woman. If harry made a choice for himself against her wish(a non-sacrificial choice) will you come defend him as having right to a choice?
If a female decides to sacrifice for her man like he did will you support her as having the right to her choice or you will tag her pickmesha? When a man is the giver/helper you respect his choice. When a woman is the giver/helper you bully her and call her pickmesha. Look at your crystal clear hypocrisy....SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Belafonte(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:
Funny thread.

Most of the guys on this thread seek to fight the way it was from creation:

When a man genuinely loves a woman, he will do ANYTHING to please her and make her happy.

That is why the Bible teaches balance and says women should submit to their husbands. So you both are pleasing one another and putting yourselves first.

As per Harry & Meghan, I have not done much research.

However, I feel that
1. Meghan should have counted the cost of marrying into the royal family and be READY to abide to their idiosyncrasies which honestly would be only during official duties. I am sure they do not dictate how she has her bath or what cour to paint her room.

2. Meghan leaving movies, marrying the prince, them leaving the prince hood and she going back to her movies sound like a game plan to me. No matter how 'rebellious' Harry is, he was breed for a certain type of life and discarding it all seems somehow. Already, he was the 6th in line or so therefore, the royal office Must have cut him some slack.

3. I hope he really investigated why Meghan divorced the first time and working towards preventing it. Let's also hope Meghan is not the fickle 'irreconcilable differences so divorce' kind of woman.

It would be a shame for Harry to give so much up and end up a broken, lonely man.

You are agreeing with most of the opinions on this thread without realizing it.

The Men here understand that a man will do anything for the woman he loves, but what is his reward? Even more importantly, does that woman love him back, does she appreciate his sacrifices? Or is the average woman just angling to have her way with manipulative tactics while preying on the man’s love?

I’m glad you mentioned “since creation”, I mean, from the first man, Adam, we clearly see the lot of man when he does what he shouldn’t do because of love. Doing anything to please your woman is the highway to losing your ordained throne as a man; I don’t care if he’s Adam, or Prince Harry, or a common bricklayer. Once you allow yourself to be controlled by your love for your woman and her pleasure, it is over for you as a man.

13 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
lol...are you sure you are smart? Your intent in saving Harry was because he did this for a woman. If harry made a choice for himself against her wish(a non-sacrificial choice) will you come defend him as having right to a choice?
If a female decides to sacrifice for her man like he did will you support her as having the right to her choice or you will tag her pickmesha? When a man is the giver/helper you respect his choice. When a woman is the giver/helper you bully her and call her pickmesha. Look at your crystal clear hypocrisy....SMH
ARE YOU REALLY SURE HE DID THIS FIR MEGHAN?

It's the royal family, there's more to what we see, or what media potrays at us.

Growing up in the royal family is not faint of heart or simps as you called it.

Megan decided to sacrifice her comfort zone of an acting career to marry into the murky waters of the royal family, where there's plot within plot threatening your life and sanity. I wasn't happy with that but she made the choice band it's not my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Skepticus: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Omar09:

Are you serious? Like this shit is happening?

You need to get your head out there.

Western men are fûcked deeply.

Africa, certain parts of Asia and the Middle east are the last bastions of decent masculinity and patriarchy.

Sadly, the simping culture is creeping up on our young men. I've seen university boys sacrifice their tuition fees for birthdays of women, do other stupid things as vagina worshippers etc.

One of the reasons why it hasn't gain much strong footing here is that men, on a general aren't earning much (weak economy), so women on average (who earn much lower than their men who also earn poorly) have to show traits of submission.

In the first world economies, high earning for men also improved the status for women and the men goofed by failing the biggest shit test, Feminism

10 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Belafonte(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
wow,so you suddenly believe people opinion should be respected now without calling them names because i am serving you a bowl of the broth you dish out? How about when you call guys broke,and dish out unsavory comments about them for their opinions?or when you call ladies that don't agree with you shera7en word "pickmesha" ? Now you don't want to be called names?

I have always suspected you have a dual personality. At times you take a break and become humane towards others and the next minute you are gloating over someone, I almost sheds tears when I saw your new year thread of suicide and then days later you took on a maleficent personality.

Its all cool though. I respect you for one thing,you are not the type to keep malice and hold up to grudge. Cheers though!, I pray this current personality of yours last long

It’s not a dual personality. It’s the typical feminine manipulative tactics she uses along with generous utilisation of gaslighting. You have to understand that manipulation is a wonderful weapon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
ARE YOU REALLY SURE HE DID THIS FIR MEGHAN?

It's the royal family, there's more to what we see, or what media potrays at us.

Growing up in the royal family is not faint of heart or simps as you called it.

Megan decided to sacrifice her comfort zone of an acting career to marry into the murky waters of the royal family, where there's plot within plot threatening your life and sanity. I wasn't happy with that.
You weren't happy for her sacrifice of quiting acting but you are happy for his sacrifice? Meaning my postulation of your double standards is right.
When a man sacrifices,he has a right to his choice. When a woman sacrifices,you will frown or call her pickmesha

6 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Belafonte:

It’s not a dual personality. It’s the typical feminine manipulative tactics she uses along with generous utilisation of gaslighting. You have to understand that manipulation is a wonderful weapon.

And the ideologies you believe in aren't manipulative? are you telling me that your progenitor Ubunja and you fellow worshippers don't use gaslighting tactics?

It was thanks to them I arm myself against their tactics, still twisting things to suit your narrative. Typical man

Get outta here.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Should a thread be opened by one of the dunderheads lousy females on this forum on "how to save ladies from pickmesha traits" funmisticqueen2 will show her outmost support but as the reverse is the case she isn't in support of saving men from simping traits grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend / She Won't Say Her Age! / 12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.