Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24293 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by poik(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Well, we can't save everyone. It one thing to love the blue pill because that's how one was brought up and it's another thing to love the blue pill despite being given the red pill. There are simps that will become red pill when they encounter the red pill while some simps can't be saved. I used to think the red-pill messages that guys like me and ubunja were spreading were useless until people started testifying and I rescued a nairalander who contacted me on whatsapp. I am sure there are also others who Ubunja's miseducation helps but they don't talk about it.

Dont kid yourself. The redpill thing may not be a conventional lifesaver, but there are aspects of it every man should imbibe for his own good. The Bible puts a man in charge, and says we should be harmless as a dove, yet wise as a serpent. The redpill is simply a man knowing hios God-given place and operating therein.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
flyingdutchman:

You are a big fool! If you like, betray your wife, na you sabi. Weak man!
simp did i tell you i desire marriage?

8 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nat404:
Sounds great. My book is not ready yet. I want to produce a very quality story, that lots of people would buy online. You know quality is always better than quantity.

I also got to know a chick here who thought initially, I was interested in having a romantic relationship with her, but later she got to know I was only interested in business, she was really impressed by that but now, she's always fond of me and asks if I want her. cheesy

She's helping me out now.

Thanks brother, I have learnt a lot from you.

On point. More wins for everyone.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
poik:

Dont kid yourself. The redpill thing may not be a conventional lifesaver, but there are aspects of it every man should imbibe for his own good. The Bible puts a man in charge, and says we should be harmless as a dove, yet wise as a serpent. The redpill is simply a man knowing hios God-given place and operating therein.
..Both of you are saying the same thing but in a different way. Martinez39,ubunja and all the other guys preaching redpils has never adviced any male here to be wicked and cruel to females,rather,they should make use of their brains. Just like what you said. The thing is that alot of people here especially simps and females misunderstood them.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
truthsayer009:

Memories? Don't tell me you listened to Fela Kuti? He dies a long time ago angry

And so? Did his music die with him?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Lionessza6(f): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
I doubt he of the evil bloodline to begin with, everything about the man screams bastard grin grin.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
slap that simp hard. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
go get the complete story then come back. I won't do it for you.
lol so i should get a complete story of 2005 while you can't get of one of 2018. sorry.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
lol so i should get a complete story of 2005 while you can't get of one of 2018. sorry.
I'm not the one who came to you. You came to me. Next.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
I'm not the one who came to you. You came to me. Next.
because you guys have a serious problem that needs a quick fix. If white people attack meghan una come follow attack. If I catch you eh.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by poik(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..Both of you are saying the same thing but in a different way. Martinez39,ubunja and all the other guys preaching redpils has never adviced any male here to be wicked and cruel to females,rather,they should make use of their brains. Just like what you said. The thing is that alot of people here especially simps and females misunderstood them.

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
because you guys have a serious problem that needs a quick fix. If white people attack meghan una come follow attack. If I catch you eh.
since you're lazy to go research...
You asked:

jesmond3945:
did prince charles not marry camilla a divorcee?

The answer is: Prince Charles himself was a divorcee. Divorcee + Divorcee = fair play.

Now keep quiet. No threats.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
You asked:

The answer is: Prince Charles himself was a divorcee. Divorcee + Divorcee = fair play.

i dont know but was camila from a royal family before she met charlse?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i dont know but was camila from a royal family before she met charlse?
I'm not very well versed on her background though. Never really liked that one especially because she was favoured above Diana. But they seem happy together with Charles.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
GAYlussac! I greet you sir!
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by yeyeosoronga: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
AstroG:

And who mentioned anything about wars and forefathers undecided undecided. We're talking of how can a full grown man leave his ancestral and royal home to go be with someone that never loved him,someone thats a divorcee,a feminist,an alleged hoe and someone thats way older than him

That's someone been a pussy niqqa,,the woman is a high class manipulator and shes using Prince harry to play the game of Chess love. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE LOVE

He is 6th in line to the throne and has been relegated to the backburner. If his brother decides to have more children, he keeps losing relevance. By the time his nephews and niece grow up, he will still continue to lose relevance especially in his old age. The earlier he creates his own path now as a young man, the better for him.
Not when he is old and can't do so much.
His uncle Prince Andrew comes to mind. He was once 2nd in line to the throne, and now he is maybe 8th in line and as inessential as the P in psychology. Prince Andrew and his children have been ridiculed since time immemorial. Almost all their lives, mainly because of this reason.
I'm sure Harry doesn't want such for his family and himself.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by maak400: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
luminouz:

She hasn't seen shiit yet? undecided

You talk like a babe who just discovered that kerosene light stoves,forgetting that the same kerosene could burn his own skin.

The problem I have with you young 'uns is still your immaturity. There is a line between being an Alpha and being cruel. You are almost crossing that line because you aren't sensitive enough to switch tactics once you know she is in love with you.
What you need to do is to make her continue loving you and cruelty is not the answer.

I'm an Alpha,always real and raw. I needed to correct your mindset.
Exactly, when you get a lady to fall in love with you, it’s not cool to become cruel and torture her emotionally because she’s in love. Just show her that you also care but don’t be overly expressive with it or become too loving as well. Moderation and balance is key in everything, redpillers needs to know that extreme redpill results in anger and cruelty towards women, which is not the goal of redpill. After all, we are all humans.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
You asked:

lol make i see how your marriage go last pass my call credit, if your work for this earth na to demonize divorcees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
lol make i see how your marriage go last pass my call credit, if your work for this earth na to demonize divorcees.
Dont be like that man. Its a personal choice. And someone like a prince deserves better. C'mon now.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:

Dont be like that man. Its a personal choice. And someone like a prince deserves better. C'mon now.
if a woman broke your heart I can understand. you need time to heal. prince harry is not your problem

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
if a woman broke your heart I can understand. you need time to heal. prince harry is not your problem
relax. Do you see me advising that lame simp Harry? He's gone. His life is over. We can only teach the young ones not to make that same mistake. And those who want to learn will learn.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by BigJoe19: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't believe in stupid blood royalty, I believe anyman that can get hold and say no to women manipulation is the true king, Adam was a simp and Everyman was born a simp, it is up to you to change that.

Harry is a simp, whether he is a British royal or not.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by BigJoe19: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlphaLion:
Black men, the lowest dregs of society, talking about how to eradicate a MAN like Harry. grin grin
Shut up, everytime you simps scream black man, a fool is a fool whether black or white.

6 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by midnighter(f): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Lol. That’s even worse. Angelina Jolie is washed up. The only men that can marry her are men that would disgust her. The kind of men she would like to marry will spit on her if she as much as smiles at them.

And she is so unique and beautiful! Mehn!

I dont know why she keeps messing up all the time smh, what a waste

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by midnighter(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:
poor black men living in a shit hole country taking medicine for a wealthy white dynasty that conquered them and gave them clothing

are you more alpha than prince harry who had served in Afghanistan, whose fore fathers destroyed and colonise your land

SMH

hahaha
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by bobowaja(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:

If you succeed in eradicating simps, I'll become broke.

If Russia succeeds in stopping people from being sick, doctors will become broke.

If everybody is naturally smart and educated from birth, school owners will become broke.

If you stop sun/rain from shinning/raining, farmers will become broke.

So, you can't really help everyone no matter how you try. Some people's deficiencies are other people's source of income.

After she's done dealing with him and the case goes to court, a lawyer needs to eat. If there is no trouble on earth and everyone is well-behaved, lawyers will be poor. If you're a lawyer, being poor is the last thing you want. Isn't it?

If all men are naturally great in bed and can last hours, our book Lasticle (natural and permanent way to cure PE) won't sell again.

Download link: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
Lol... This bro. Why u make me laugh na

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
fieryy:

And so? Did his music die with him?

No, I am just surprised younger people still listen to him constantly. What i usually see is children picking or inheriting music collections from their parents & it becomes a part of them. For example I picked up Lighthouse Family from my parents unconsciously.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by jesmond3945: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
relax. Do you see me advising that lame simp Harry? He's gone. His life is over. We can only teach the young ones not to make that same mistake. And those who want to learn will learn.
even the word simp was invented by weak men who blame the whole world but themselves for their short coming.
Harry is still here, Bleep the british media and there minions on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Belafonte(m): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
midnighter:

And she is so unique and beautiful! Mehn!

I dont know why she keeps messing up all the time smh, what a waste

Who knows what demons she’s battling
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
even the word simp was invented by weak men who blame the whole world but themselves for their short coming.
Harry is still here, Bleep the british media and there minions on this thread.
everyone anti Red Pill keeps saying the word simp was invented by weak men... Wonder why tho.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by midnighter(f): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Belafonte:

Who knows what demons she’s battling

Some very bad ones by the looks of things smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend / She Won't Say Her Age! / 12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.