Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24173 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by seangy4konji: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
thanks for the tag bro..

SheraSeven1 did a video detailing step by step how Megan got Harry hooked. Just that I've not given myself the time to watch it seriously. That Megan ran a very deep game with that boy. Her game was exquisite. Harry never stood a chance with his mommy issues.
women like that should b feared. Women who tries to distancenyou from family and friends. Might be poisoning you slowly and no one would know till its late..

U can't just let a woman manipulate you like this...she reminds me of that eveil girl called ceec

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2020
seangy4konji:
women like that should b feared. Women who tries to distancenyou from family and friends. Might be poisoning you slowly and no one would know till its late..

U can't just let a woman manipulate you like this...she reminds me of that eveil girl called ceec
already that Harry is regretting it. On BBC he's saying the breakaway plan is not the one he had in mind. He didn't expect to be cut off from the monies as well. Now his father Prince Charles is the one supporting the couple through his own personal investments. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by seangy4konji: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
already that Harry is regretting it. On BBC he's saying the breakaway plan is not the one he had in mind. He didn't expect to be cut off from the monies as well. Now his father Prince Charles is the one supporting the couple through his own personal investments. Smh.
he made a big mistake. Worst iis its because of a woman...a good woman would never break you away from family...

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
seangy4konji:
he made a big mistake. Worst iis its because of a woman...a good woman would never break you away from family...
I'm just counting down to the inevitable divorce.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Omar09(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Share your testimony omar09 let's hear and learn.

I used to believe in love. In fact I thought love was the next best thing after food. I was selfless, loving, caring and beautiful hearted. I'm still all that, it's just to myself and no other.

I used have a girlfriend or that I think of. I did all I could to please her. If I had money she would have syphoned that too. But my time, energy, care and love she took without giving me any. I would leave my comfortable house and bed just to be with her and this girl found it difficult to kiss back when I kiss her. But I was a sucker for love. I wanted her but she didn't want me. Later I started reasoning, I wanted out from her shackles. Then I bumped in on Martinez39 work and then Unbunja works too. Since then I cut off from her, no more calls from me and I realized she only calls when she wanted to use me. And yes I am exceptionally brilliant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by IDRWFB(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
2buffagain:
Smart black woman.

She did not want to be in the castle because she would not be the queen there.

She would be held accountable in the castle and would not be able to get everything she wants thru the usual pussy whipping tactics.

How can you be a prince and marry a bitch who is too feminist to even take your epic, ROYAL last name?

I would not be surprised if their idea of sex is her busting his ass wide open with her oversized strap-on... Without lube.

Sad.

Dude! LMAO
cheesy
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Westernlove: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2020
posty56:
oga then u never love woman before,i swear if u like woman u go do anything to pls am,?note i am not an alpha male or a weak man i am just telling fact,at first u go they feel like strong man but love go mellow u

Only weak Men love, Love Is A SCAM most especially In this part of the World. Don't let anybody Foool you and don't be a simp, Nobody really loves you, Even "SOME" Parents sef don't really love their Child. Only Almighty GOD loves us unconditionally. For me to love a lady now, that lady must possess super qualities, at least I know It's business and It's worth It, Not some stinky broke hoes that will add no values to my life.

8 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That I don't align with the REDPILL doesn't mean that I hate men.

You guys see a truth, not the truth, everyone has their truth. No be fight.

Please see my personal text for more details

"everyone has thier truth" WRONG! you can only be entitled to ur own opinion but neva to ur own truth...
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Daryldaro:
"everyone has thier truth" WRONG! you can only be entitled to ur own opinion but neva to ur own truth...
I have heard, moral instructor
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Westernlove: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
and that's the thing. Women want you to change. But after changing for them they'll leave you. Because by changing you have become a man THEY WOULD NOT BE ATTRACTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. Then they leave you. The only way out is never to change for a woman.

If a woman was genuinely attracted to that type of man she wants you to change into, she would have never came to you in the first place but would have gone to that type of man directly.

Hmmmm meaning she had an Ulterior Intention In the first place, She had perfected her plans before getting Into relationship with him. I get It now!!! Women like this are In abundance In Nigeria lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by officialflex(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
the point is Megan herself considered the royal life heaven. But having tasted it and found it demanding, her motives questioned and her every step opposed she opted out. Instead of exiting gracefully she took Harry with her as a souvenir. Poor guy. Now she's back in movies where she began. Smh.

If you don't know, harrying got her all the acting jobs she is about to embark on. Lolll harrying spoke to the ceo of Disney and Netflix already. Loll and they all accepted. The Prince is far away from been dumb
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
officialflex:

If you don't know, harrying got her all the acting jobs she is about to embark on. Lolll harrying spoke to the ceo of Disney and Netflix already. Loll and they all accepted. The Prince is far away from been dumb
dude now they've to survive just like everyone else. Work work work. No more public funds. And you see that as a smart move? Smh. That's a fall for royals to now look for jobs. Take your small mind elsewhere.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by officialflex(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
The fact you believe in social media brouhaha is enough to negate all your thoughts. They are spinning a narrative with this. They are doing this for sympathy. Guy think. Look beyond what you see. The media is a major tool in spinning and directing people's thought. Well people like you. Use your sense and look away from what the media is reporting. This people are about to break boundaries with the full support of everyone in the world. Think!. If this narrative of them going broke hits and they decide to open a go fund me. You will be amazed at the billions of euro they will get as donations because people feel they are been treated unjustly which is not. That is the narrative, they are sticking to it because it will favour them at the long run.
Harry got meg jobs with top companies already. Meg bought their house already. This people are good. And Prince Harry is the biggest gainer in this. He will be getting recognition as an hero later mark today
And every one will support his family truly.

quote author=ubunja post=85949228]already that Harry is regretting it. On BBC he's saying the breakaway plan is not the one he had in mind. He didn't expect to be cut off from the monies as well. Now his father Prince Charles is the one supporting the couple through his own personal investments. Smh. [/quote]
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
officialflex:
The fact you believe in social media brouhaha is enough to negate all your thoughts. They are spinning a narrative with this. They are doing this for sympathy. Guy think. Look beyond what you see. The media is a major tool in spinning and directing people's thought. Well people like you. Use your sense and look away from what the media is reporting. This people are about to break boundaries with the full support of everyone in the world. Think!. If this narrative of them going broke hits and they decide to open a go fund me. You will be amazed at the billions of euro they will get as donations because people feel they are been treated unjustly which is not. That is the narrative, they are sticking to it because it will favour them at the long run.
Harry got meg jobs with top companies already. Meg bought their house already. This people are good. And Prince Harry is the biggest gainer in this. He will be getting recognition as an hero later mark today
And every one will support his family truly.

quote author=ubunja post=85949228]already that Harry is regretting it. On BBC he's saying the breakaway plan is not the one he had in mind. He didn't expect to be cut off from the monies as well. Now his father Prince Charles is the one supporting the couple through his own personal investments. Smh.
and who told you I got my information from Social Media?

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
officialflex:

so, its not because he's smart he got her the job.. it is because of his status as royalty that made her get that job.. now that they've lost it... they'll go broke and she'll leave harry.. since he is no longer the prince
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
and who told you I got my information from Social Media?
Funny how females won't admit Prince Harry made a mistake, isn't it? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Martinez39:

A lady cannot go wrong sir, it is all the man's mistake
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ePoster: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Martinez39:
He did.
Then again the royal family are the most conservative. Except the allowance, what the harry stand to gain? His sin to marry an american was his undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Martinez39:
to admit will be to agree with mgtows. And women will never. But in their hearts they see its one big fvckup that's playing out before our eyes.

6 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Martinez39(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
to admit will be to agree with mgtows. And women will never. But in their hearts they see its one big fvckup that's playing out before our eyes.
True. They will insist on being right no matter what. It's the way of the emotional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Pussywar(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
How can a prince leave his castle and his duty for a divorced woman who didnt even take his name?.. how can he disrespect the British sacred throne like this... sadly if there are lots of emasculated men like this, these desperate women will ruin this world.... so again we should discuss about a solution to eradicate this bacteria
Was the attention worth it? Stooped so low to make this thread... For attention? I pity you.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Pussywar(f): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
reasons don't matter.

Prince Harry's first mistake was marrying a divorced woman older than him from another race and another country.

You can't even begin to make right decisions after such colossal errors at the start. It's game over.
You're irritating. You shouldn't exist.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pussywar:

You're irritating. You shouldn't exist.
Nice moniker.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Pussywar(f): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
Nice moniker.
Rectify your gender and stop disgracing women, please. If you are a misogynist own it with your chest. Bitch claiming pussy ass nigga.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pussywar:

Rectify your gender and stop disgracing women, please. If you are a misogynist own it with your chest. Bitch claiming pussy ass nigga.
come rectify it yourself

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by pheonixdld2(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Its quite sad to read ignorant people make dumb analysis on assumption and stories they absolutely know nothing about. You think this your post makes you an alpha male with the bullshit talks about blue & red pills ( Gosh this kids! cry). I would do you a little favour just so reduce your ignorance & maybe be educated about why he had to make that decision, read up about princess Diana(prince harry mother, her failed marriage and her alleged suicide(murder), just read please). Ahhhhhh! A lot of ignorant people make someone irritated.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
pheonixdld2:
Its quite sad to read ignorant people make dumb analysis on assumption and stories they absolutely know nothing about. You think this your post makes you an alpha male with the bullshit talks about blue & red pills ( Gosh this kids! cry). I would do you a little favour just so reduce your ignorance & maybe be educated about why he had to make that decision, read up about princess Diana(prince harry mother, her failed marriage and her alleged suicide(murder), just read please). Ahhhhhh! A lot of ignorant people make someone irritated.
if you're irritated it's a good start. Now jump into the lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pussywar:

Was the attention worth it? Stooped so low to make this thread... For attention? I pity you.
i hope you dont get to 38 years old like megan markle and start destroying peoples families

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
if you're irritated it's a good start. Now jump into the lagoon.
tough men create good times, good time creates weak men, weak men create tough times... back in the days there were no weak men, the strong men saved the way for all we enjoy today the weak and simp men are bowing down to pressures from the female folk that hasn't invented a single thing....its quite sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Pussywar(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i hope you dont get to 38 years old like megan markle and start destroying peoples families
I hope you don't have children so this stupidity, toxic masculinity, and misogyny end with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pussywar:

I hope you don't have children so this stupidity, toxic masculinity, and misogyny end with you.
here's another feminists... you'll always be a mans subordinate.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Pussywar(f): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
here's another feminists... you'll always be a mans subordinate.. grin grin grin
You'll always be online, instead of doing something productive,attempting to trigger feminists with nonsense posts because its all you're good for. You are a disgrace to manhood. Your mother shouldn't have bothered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.