Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (67978 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MedicH: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2020
beta247:
I came to read insults but I am surprise to see the opposite

Who God don bless..... No man can curse.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:

Say hello to your lunatic parents and direct your further mention(s) to them. And since you care to know, I'm he who a bumpkin like you and your lunatic parents aren't fit to lace his shoes.

Mumu dey hype hin sef for Nairaland. Mumu feeling funky! grin

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Akaegwu(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:

By implication you mean that you're a narcissist or that all Nigerian men are egoistic - the latter isn't true. Summarily, you're both a narcissistic and an egoistic person, therefore you aren't justifiably qualified to cast aspersions on anyone.

Behind any cynical and paranoid person is a bigoted, hypocritical and disingenuous person in particular and quasi-devil in general.
Heavy blow �

6 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MedicH: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2020
cococandy:
This one will do chores and errands for his wife and happily lick her panties.
As a matter if fact, let him try to just dream of not to mention actually going ahead to take a second wife. Make him see how em body go be.
They can only make mouth when they are dealing with their sisters..

Bunch of self hating mofos.

That’s why I pity the women who tolerate the type of nonsense that ever earns them any regard

What is this one saying? By sisters you mean worthless buy for me na crew? God self knows better this guy can now complete his education in heaven. Pls go and take several seats before you burn in hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by kwenu: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Na which dating site he take catch am

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
sonofanarchy:
she's not even pure White Def. She's an Afghan American no wonder
Anyhow she be, she go give the guy pally one time. That's the goal.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Ustec: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by shogsman(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Seems they're truly in love with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by brookz: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Inside Life.

America just Harvested another of our brothers without battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Befii: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
envy for where! wat m i envious of, i pity d young man

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by izubext007: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2020
If Nal S E Guy Nal Arrest Dem Give Am, Now North Don Join D Trade, Dem Dey Advise Am To Encourage Others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MedicH: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Morenikeji070:
See mumu grin if you truly know who American lady's are you won't even say that outta your mouth... America lady can love you today and tell you she did not love you again tomorrow... there relationship is always in and out not like ours but they are so caring ND loving just that there madness na like cat and rat.... guy this kinda words should remain in your mind you don't have to say it out.. think deep before u voice out.. coz if you dare fall or ur relationship breakup with that lady then be ready u buy mockery from folks by yourself for yourself.. be wise Nigga...

What will make an american woman say she is no longer in love U urself marry ur wife and then come back obe day and say they don sack u for work ur eye go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MedicH: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2020
brookz:
Inside Life.

America just Harvested another of our brothers without battle.

Chose one.

America

Boko haram/fulani herdsmen

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Funmmyastic: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
A 46 year old is an evening newpaper according to Nl guys.Next!
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Newguyhere: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
she is obviously richer than the guy so if she divorces him nah her loss cause she will end up paying alimony.
That's how marriage laws work in the west
The richer partner pays alimony if things go soregrin
koyyes:
You never see anything.
Is this not the woman that said she is divorced with kids?

If you like, when you reach there, don't be a good houseboy. That is when you will know that over there, a woman is KING!

Their laws will reboot your brain and smack out every boko haram and chauvinistic demon from your empty, inventless black brain.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
bluefilm:

Yes na.

Wetin else dey dia to enjoy?

After wasting their youth playing mumu feminism, they are now old and they realize they need a man in their hopeless lives after all.

But their men no want dem again.

So they turn to afrika make dem see weda dem go see young pesin wen dem go dey take refresh their blood in exchange for the good old american visa.

Lol.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yeah, but what could possibly motivate the white lady into marrying him. If he were Dangote we did understand. Whites remarry even as old as 60, all they seek is love. How do u think yahoo boys and few Nigerians survive over there and get all the permit, they may fake the love but from the female end, it's genuine.

Like I mentioned in a post, take France's President as an example. Ordinary 3 years or there about between Prince Harry and his wife, Nigerian guys can't do that at home. Parents won't even accept and truly Nigerian ladies in a way age faster than their male counterparts
You watch too many movies.
You are still under the mistaken assumption that money is the only motivator for a relationship.

It has nothing to do with love, if it does, 50% of their marriages won't crash at the 10 years mark.
Sure, you can't know more than their men.

This woman, just like other old white women cannot find a young white man to marry or date them,
then they settle for the next available option.

There are white American men also marrying from the Philippines because they can't find the right person
back home.

It isn't altruism or selflessness, it is an honest exchange even if the emotion is involved.

They are just like any other people on the planet seeking the best available option for themselves.
Nothing special, nothing altruistic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by brookz: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:

Chose one.

America

Boko haram/fulani herdsmen

Lol

For now,

Amotekun wee know grin grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by victorian(f): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2020
shogsman:
Seems they're truly in love with each other.

He looks like a good guy and he cant even speak good english.

When God has destined ones door to be opened at a certain time, no one can shut it ,also if God shuts a door ,no one can open it .

He will eventually realise his dreams through her, why wont he fall inlove with her?

I hope he will stay true to her till her dying days .

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Well im tempted to comment on this article.
The boy is right An American lady will love you till the last of her bone from the debt of her heart and she will go to mars for you just be honest and open, believe it or not they love from the heart compare to our Nigeria Girls. Have been in a relationship with my black American lady for almost 2 years now the love and peace of mind I enjoy is compare to nothing, her maturity, and encouragement pushing me to reach my potential is something special and when she visited last year I was amused of how respectful and how humble she is. She's 40 im 36. Have never felt this kind of love in my life, peace of mind and encouragement and financial support. Tell me why won't i love her with all my heart her love and care is a motivation to me to do so in return.

For our girls do remember a man can flirt with you partying and you giving him sex and all that but he may end up not marrying you because when it come to marriage a man is visionary he looks beyond he wants a woman that can hold a home, he wants stability and security. There are only few Nigeria Girls that can really love you from there heart, yes some of them are very loving.

As for Isa and his woman i wish them well but he should kept his relationship on a low key until the marriage now everything is expose and the world is watching, he may think he's trending but you trend after you married this lady....

Some of you guys God has sent your helper but you choose to be greedy and scam them off ther hard earned money and they ran away. Go online and try your luck be honest you never can tell what you may find.

Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Xisnin:

You watch too many movies.
Well said

I seldom watch movies and when I do, it has to be action cheesy

Cheers
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by MedicH: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
brookz:

For now,

Amotekun wee know grin grin

Lol Amotekun till they receive sense. Oga boko vs Amotekun no go easy. Even fulani de fear boko.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by stanok: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2020
ok ooo
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Morenikeji070: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2020
You know what... you won't understand my point of view and you can never see what I'm seeing unless you try to calm yourself and tell me to prove it to you.. pls don't abuse me that's why I dislike this naira land page...
MedicH:

What will make an american woman say she is no longer in love U urself marry ur wife and then come back obe day and say they don sack u for work ur eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by brookz: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:

Lol Amotekun till they receive sense. Oga boko vs Amotekun no go easy. Even fulani de fear boko.

Bros calm down, Amotekun will deal with dis useless Boko boiz. Word grin grin grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by LINTUNE(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
He is lucky though.

He has escape ladies like Pocohantas and makydebbie

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
pocohantas most especially grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by CHoccolaTE: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nairaland men complain too much, women this, women that, Nigerian girlsthis, Nigerian girls that,

The males themselves are they saints? Criminals and lazy yahoo boys and rapists want to come and critisize women. If the only type of girls you can attract are entitled girls that can't show you love then you need to check yourself before blaming women.

Country is hard no doubt and many males are looking for how to get green card and escape, if it's by marrying an old mama single mother that will turn you to houseboys in America then fine go ahead and escape it's your life. Just dont come here uttering crap about women because you couldn't work hard and make it in your own country.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by anyicash(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Randy100:
Shameless and lazy young man. It is not as if she is marrying a 19 years old American model.
guy just be happy for that boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by CHoccolaTE: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dande55:
Lazy gold diggers like him are already praising him.
But let the reverse be the case, their lizard tails will crawl out from their cocoon to insult the Nigerian lady.

Are you minding them?

If a woman marries a white man and comes to talk about how white men respect women and dont treat them like crap the way African men do, this thread will be 20 pages long by now with insults from pained nairaland boys.

I can't even take these clowns serious

8 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by pansophist(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
The guy is the victim here. He is young with virility to service that granny sexually, and cure her depressing state of sadness and loneliness. America is a depressed capital, and even worse for middle age women who probably have drank feminism doctrine and became old, childless and lonely. She wont have his child, she wont respect him, and probably nag him to death off-camera. Of what value will a menopausal woman offer a promising young man? Tufiakwa.

He also got it wrong with love, the present day American women hardly love, they enter relationship purely with a capitalistic mindset, they are not the fairy princess the media is pushing down mens throat. If you're broke, nothing for you there. There is a reason why the marriage rate is going down faster than ever, and this naive young man though he landed a catch, not knowing he is the prey here. If she is young, beautiful and rich, then loves him, then i can understand. To be loved by a middle age woman is not love, its opportunistic. She has few unsavory options.

Saggy boobs matter lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:

Jealousy kills bro

Jealousy, how?
will he has a son or daughter with that woman?
will that woman be buried in his father's land after death?
what exactly will he enjoy in that marriage apart from money and wide vagina like red sea.

that guy is gone.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by zmpp(f): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:
Altruism isn't exclusive to the Western women (people) alone, some of our women are also altruistic. So, it amounts to mental parochialism for anyone to cast aspersions on all Nigerian women. Egoism doesn't know neither race nor gender.

i hear that you have dumped pocohantas, is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.