Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (67981 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by endy69: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Quality20:
Will for those of u who aint lucky to marry oyimbo, there r Niger ladies just across d border n they make good wives

Go carry terrorist put for house. Niger ko, Niger ni
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by pansophist(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Lol, but then the lady loves him truly, that is one scarce thing in Nigeria now

Love him truly lol, she is with him because she has no options. Even men her age wont look at her twice, she has lost her value in the eyes of men her age range, and since men typically marry for family, this woman cant help him reach that goal. No matter how a woman loves me, if she can't have my kids, then that love is meaningless. The guy is the victim here.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by hkidola00(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Edusouls:
My brother go and enjoy your honesty have paid you off, they support you with what they have, bieng in relationship with a Nigerian girl is not recommended because it’s highly hazardous to men’s health
bro I swear rat hazardous u sed now is so on point, my gf cheated on me twice, I can't concentrate, my heart rate has increased.. wish I never met her
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by pansophist(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
majamajic:

The woman is not looking bad

Lol, make she remove cloth first, then you go know weda she de look bad or not grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by hkidola00(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
ogene144:

No Nigeria,lady is good as a house wife quote me anywhere..
bro meennn, I think I agree, but let say igbo and Yoruba... I think Fulani and Hausa females makes good wives, many of them, they are well taught and brought up in d religious way, but u see igbo and Yoruba ladies, u will die b4 ur time ni.... im a Yoruba boy though.. ibadan
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:
Altruism isn't exclusive to the Western women (people) alone, some of our women are also altruistic. So, it amounts to mental parochialism for anyone to cast aspersions on all Nigerian women. Egoism doesn't know neither race nor gender.

Bros, I understand you are trying not to generalize, probably You're married and not in the field dealing with Nigerian women. There is truism is what he said, millions of men saying the same thing can't be wrong. Naija girls needs a huge mental shift in their relationship with men. I have never actually felt love from a Nigerian woman (except my mum of course), until I travelled out, and i saw women that love me for intangible reasons such as my personality, intelligence, looks etc, as oppose to cash and my ability to flex them well. It doesn't hurt to be honest bros, of course naija men sef get their own for body, but it can not be ignored that good broke men hardly have a chance in the naija dating scene.

From Psquare that sang "financial woman", or Davido that said you should hide your face if you ain't got money, those words are true. Money is everything to Naija women.

5 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Gbright560: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
if EFCC or SARS had searched his phone when he was communicating with her on instagram , they would have labelled him a yahoo boy , extort him of money , shot him dead and then declare him " AT LARGE"
legit lawon eleyi kilo ko efcc?
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

Love him truly lol, she is with him because she has no options. Even men her age wont look at her twice, she has lost her value in the eyes of men her age range, and since men typically marry for family, this woman cant help him reach that goal. No matter how a woman loves me, if she can't have my kids, then that love is meaningless. The guy is the victim here.
That's y they are whites, French President probably care less. Over there adoption is a normal thing and the child is loved and willed properties like they are biological children. U know here with our so many culture and character belief, even biological children here may not be loved like adopted ones over there

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by lucky4west: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
na yankee sure pass...all hustle na hustle hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by ogene144(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
hkidola00:
bro meennn, I think I agree, but let say igbo and Yoruba... I think Fulani and Hausa females makes good wives, many of them, they are well taught and brought up in d religious way, but u see igbo and Yoruba ladies, u will die b4 ur time ni.... im a Yoruba boy though.. ibadan
My wife suprised me alot,I never knew she cn stoop so low to Bleep for 2,000,Auchi they are bitches,Ashewo

5 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by gosmoney(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
sonofanarchy:
she's not even pure White Def. She's an Afghan American no wonder

modified: Nobody should quote me again,I have the right to my opinion and I'm not responsible for my comments
yahoo boy wey dey jealous grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
showafrica:

You are shaking there table oo, they will soon come for you. However, thats pure definition of a 9ja lady, to them, there Pusssy is gold mine. If you dont meet up with the demands they give you the impression that someone else is willing to take it at a higher price. Then at 40 they will be at Shiloh after numerous body count and end up with one innocent Jew man. Lol inside life

Shiloh dey wait for.plenty, especially this millenial ones with.no moral.ethic and values.
My brothers just.focus on your money and how to keep.it.growing. Cause they have nothing.to.offer you apart.from.the.public toilet simple.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by gosmoney(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Randy100:
Shameless and lazy young man. It is not as if she is marrying a 19 years old American model.
jealousy e pain am tongue
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by hkidola00(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
ogene144:

My wife suprised me alot,I never knew she cn stoop so low to Bleep for 2,000,Auchi they are bitches,Ashewo
haaa,wife ke?.. what tribe is she and are u both still together
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by golddare: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51182231

Honesty is indeed the best policy.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Fisher007: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:
embarassed

Lol the worst part is after doing all these you gain nothing. You start to toil in the morning, wash the car, service it u no wan hear say it broke down, check your instrument cluster everything good. You go and carry the piece of shit then go all places upon her request and in the night highest u get shell. Whether u be 2 or 5 mins man na u know then u lie down to sleep out of physical and mental exhaustion and by the time u woke up u ask urself wetin u gain and see nothing then mood swing starts.

As Wetin you gain. That.is so true. At times I personally feel dissapointed and.disgusted with some cause you will realize, it wasn't worth the.stress.

Especially when all the push.up.bra, fake hair, nails, eyelashes, smelling V. Then they will now be a burden to you. They start.calling, up and down as if you don marry.them already after one night. Aaaa

The juice is not worth the squeeze. Simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by centboy123456(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:
But see as God de take remember person. Not these ones here that will sit down and calculate cost of wedding as 2 million naira but they have no savings and do nothing for a living. The buy for me na crew.

as in Nigeria girls mata tied me I swear in fact na white woman sure pass oh

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by ogene144(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
hkidola00:
haaa,wife ke?.. what tribe is she and are u both still together
Edo Auchi (Father)
Delta Warri (Mother)
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

Bros, I understand you are trying not to generalize, probably You're married and not in the field dealing with Nigerian women. There is truism is what he said, millions of men saying the same thing can't be wrong. Naija girls needs a huge mental shift in their relationship with men. I have never actually felt love from a Nigerian woman (except my mum of course), until I travelled out, and i saw women that love me for intangible reasons such as my personality, intelligence, looks etc, as oppose to cash and my ability to flex them well. It doesn't hurt to be honest bros, of course naija men sef get their own for body, but it can not be ignored that good broke men hardly have a chance in the naija dating scene.

From Psquare that sang "financial woman", or Davido that said you should hide your face if you ain't got money, those words are true. Money is everything to Naija women.
Thanks for this comment, no matter how hard we try not to generalize, it's just too prevalent these days.

I already screenshot this comment to show how much I love it and sent on a group and my whatsapp status. Didn't let ur moniker show though.

Glad we have intelligent peeps on nairaland not just everyday fight. This is actually one other thing on the side motivating me to pursue my dream of settling abroad

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by olisaEze(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ibadan EFCC following developments with avid interest! grin grin grin

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by sylve11: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
koyyes:
You never see anything.
Is this not the woman that said she is divorced with kids?

If you like, when you reach there, don't be a good houseboy. That is when you will know that over there, a woman is KING!

Their laws will reboot your brain and smack out every boko haram and chauvinistic demon from your empty, inventless black brain.

grin grin cool
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmmm, that's not true love, for him to marry a woman old enough to be his mother is something else.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Mrexcell(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51182231

This american white woman is really lucky that bokoharam and iswap haven't kiddnapped and killed her over there in revenge for the killing of isis leader by Trump.
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by sirkonline(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
RaptorX:
I am suspicious of this woman's motive, coming all the way to Nigeria from California for someone that she barely know. The guy really needs to be careful, I have a feeling this is a set up. She is a chef in an Afghan restaurant hmmm how was she able to afford the trip.

Damn son....Before commenting on social medial, always review what you are about to post. Do you know how much a chef makes monthly in North-America? atleast 4-5k monthly usd...What is the cost of flight from California to Nigeria (around 1200-1500usd average) i hope i answer your stupid question.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by LordKO(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

I didn't dispute his pronouncement and, of course, my submission isn't wrong. Once more, both altruism and egoism know neither gender nor race - even though one of them may be more prevalent in a particular clime than the other.

Meanwhile, if we dissect the relationship between the two people under discussion, I hope you know that the outcome will definitely not be favourable to the guy. . . extrapolate the guy's submission without bias.

On the other hand, It's an irony that you don't believe that it's against natural law for one to be a judge in his own case, citing your allusion that your submission is the truth while mine isn't. LOL.

Well, I've tasted life from different divides, so believe you me, no one person or gender or race has monopoly of either good or bad.

I wish you the best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
naija gals need to change their attitude towards suitors, due to their arrogance, guys have become cheap export commodities, sha yahoo guys didnt lose, who needs a cook anyway?

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by healthserve(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

So how far with Davido and his money-solves-all mantra attitude and Money gives me loyalty... with the news making the rounds thesedays

My brother you've said it all. These girls need a total mental shift from their stinking present attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by kingola111(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
sonofanarchy:
she's not even pure White Def. She's an Afghan American no wonder

modified: Nobody should quote me again,I have the right to my opinion and I'm not responsible for my comments
Taaaaa jolosi
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Revolva(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hahaha he don diss naija gals

These naija parasite gals don show am pepper

Weller I de tell u d truth whitey babe na I fit give my heart not all dese pest n coded olosho hungry tins u call ur galsfriend haha only a sprinkle few of naija gals r worth it

But me no need older MIlF o like dis bro oo haha
Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
LordKO:

I didn't dispute his pronouncement and, of course, my submission isn't wrong. Once more, both altruism and egoism know neither gender nor race - even though one of them may be more prevalent in a particular clime than the other.

Meanwhile, if we dissect the relationship between the two people under discussion, I hope you know that the outcome will definitely not be favourable to the guy. . . extrapolate the guy's submission without bias.

On the other hand, It's an irony that you don't believe that it's against natural law for one to be a judge in his own case, citing your allusion that your submission is the truth while mine isn't. LOL.

Well, I've tasted life from different divides, so believe you me, no one person or gender or race has monopoly of either good or bad.

I wish you the best.

How they conveniently missed that, only to start whining about Naija girls is beyond me.

The part in red, when it does happen, would easily pass as a wonder of the modern world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Budline1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bolaji299:
Make I sharply go dey find my own oyinbo for Instagram. No time to check time, I might get lucky tonight.

Yup. That's the new thing now o. No dull am. Sadly these our law enforcement ppl categorize every as 'yahoo'.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' by Xeexeex: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
True love doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.