Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (101778 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
I thought it was something serious self...If you can't book appointment in the ozza room then you are not ready..so three of you would be in one room and you leave the little girl alone by herself .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

As a bastard that you are, seems you didn't have the opportunity to attend school. Obviously you fit the description, cos its something a ball-less fool like you would say. I'll leave this for your uneducated idiotic self. Stay safe and don't rape anyone. Baboon.
I have a feeling u were raised by a very bitter single mother or in a family where ur father is a chronic sissy...
I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with a lost soul like u...

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Deltatoto: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Prosper82:
I Feel Like My Marriage Is Falling Apart

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.
We have a lot of fights because of this.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?
where is ur side chick
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

You have no inkling about what marriage is.

By the time the husband grows cold and gets used to surviving the marriage emotionally without her, I hope she marries those kids. undecided

If she not behaving like Alpha & Omega over those kids, she would actually get her husband to be more participatory if it is an issue.

Finally!!! Someone who understands. Many women just focus only on the children and neglect the husband.

People here don't see that the OP is a man who loves his wife and wants that bond with her. Most men will look outside and allow madam concentrate on the children.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold :

This is the husband rewarding what he doesn't like.

Then there will be no incentive for the wife to listen to her husband.

And sex in marriage is not hers to give. If she wanted to have the sole rights over when she dishes sex, she should have stayed single.

Did you really read the op's post at all? or are you just expressing your usual spite against your fellow woman?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Pussywar(f): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

I have a feeling u were raised by a very bitter single mother or in a family where ur father is a chronic sissy...
I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with a lost soul like u...
For someone stupid enough to thing single motherhood is a bad thing, I think you should pity yourself more. If only your hoe of a mother hadn't sexually abused you till you turned a retard. I pity the unfortunate woman that has to deal with your low life.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
OP you sound immature!! What do you expect? Your wife is willing to be with you and satisfy you by telling you that you guys can be having sex in the other room after putting the kids to bed.. What again do you want??

You want her to leave 7months old baby and be curdling you instead? You no get topic abeg.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by virago(f): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Are you sure you really want to know what I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

You must not come here and lament about this nonsense again.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

I wanted to reply to your post but I think bukatyne has done justice to it

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by midnighter(f): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Belafonte:

I’m convinced the wife is using the children to run interference to avoid having sex. It’s extremely unhealthy to have an 8 year old still sleeping with the parents regularly

Is it not what they use as comedy in American tv drama? Those backward families in the rural areas where incest is common and people dont have good boundaries..the running joke is that the grown children sleep in their parents bed and end up developing some strange character

Thats the problem with fake "woke" people in this country... instead of evaluating an idea sensibly, you try to be more American than the Americans and end up getting it all wrong

Some people here are actually defending the wife and insulting the OP, Im shocked.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Tchange1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mr poster social media is not a place for stuffs like this go to your church or mosque and seek an elders advise it will help you.
Jesus Christ! what is wrong with this generation

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by blackjack21(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Prosper82:

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?

What are you apologising for? your post is not that long.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nwakannaya1: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
To get some things clear, you need to do paternity test on both kids, I think she's tired of pretending.

At 8years, many kids are already in the boarding secondary school. Learning how to survive independently.

On a second thought, I do not advise you to take this decision below, but if you will do, you will be surprised how your cosmology will change. Forget about her emotional needs, provide her material needs, maintain your self discipline, and watch her be the one at the receiving end in a few years time.

She will even call your whole village to come and ask you questions, by then, you have already gotten used to surviving without her despite not cheating on her. However, this is highly not advisable.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by sharone21(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Finelinks:

You modern girls are intrinsically stupid.

Inukwa ..
He should pamper her, buy gifts, date her etc so that:

"she will GIVE him sex"

Iranu..

Tufia

For woman when carry pregnancy for 9mths and sometimes may not have FULLY healed even at 7mths? MOTHER of 2?

Who is your father? Or no GOOD male example in your family?

T-U-F-I-A-K-W-A!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sex is overrated in this life!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by jacy346(f): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=ZIMDRILL post=86050059]

mumu you cant think deep

you got two things things to do exactly!
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by madridsta007(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
After the day's toil, a married man needs the wife's cuddle and touches at night. It's essential in every young marriage. Coming back home at night to behold your sexy wife alone with lingerie at your wide bed gives joy and also elongates life's span. Wives should stop depriving their husbands this privilege.
One of the reasons for having children bedrooms is to create provisions for these things.

OP, I understand how you feel. Imagine a 7 month old baby dragging your breast with you.. Breast that you paid for. I know you dont have access to that breast again. Nawao

Spoil your wife.
Take her out; shop for her; actively participate in taking care of the kids; have date nights, etc. Do what you did to woo her.

You’ll get sex easily.
At least this is what my friends who are married and in your situation do.
Find a way around it. Do not, do not look outside. Please.
All the best in and with your marriage.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

Madam, your submission is blunt and truthful but where you goofed was the insult thrown at him. That was very low and uncalled for.

Instead of stupid, words like unserious should do. I feel your pain as a woman but thread carefully. He hasn't done too bad as a father. We should give credence for his patience all this while.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ebby9z(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Your stupidity dwarves mount Everest. You should be appointed "dishonorable" minister of Insanity and Foolishness.
How can only one human being be endowed with senselessness like this? You should be kept in a museum so generations to come will learn about your legendary foolishness. Jeez.

Imagine justifying having an 8 hear old daughter sleep in the bed of a couple and blame the husband for wanting some time with HIS OWN wife. Talmbout the wife is bonding with an 8 year old kid. She might just tie the girl to her waist and carry her to work and the toilet since she wants to bond. Guess those that have their kids in other rooms don't bond with their kids.

Why the Bleep am I even trying to reason with your truck load of gargantuan crap.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by djoey89: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
This poster sounds childish, sorry but i have to be blunt..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by heilige(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Drink water make you go sleep thereafter cheesy
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by unmask: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladylite:
This is a real question that many singles have not begun to consider or discuss before marriage.

I hope you know that your wife loves you, but the sacrifice you have to make is beyond sleep, it also involves sex... Now that there is a 7month old blessed baby with you, simply DATE your wife.....

By date I mean, treat her well, do things for her and be very nice to her as expected, buy her gifts, pamper her... She will give you sex.. I assure you.

Your wife is going through a major phase and you need to understand it and be there for her.

I hope this is clear
he doesn't need to do all these if he gets a disposable side chick
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
After the day's toil, a married man needs the wife's cuddle and touches at night. It's essential in every young marriage. Coming back home at night to behold your sexy wife alone with lingerie at your wide bed gives joy and also elongates life's span. Wives should stop depriving their husbands this privilege.
One of the reasons for having children bedrooms is to create provisions for these things.

OP, I understand how you feel. Imagine a 7 month old baby dragging your breast with you.. Breast that you paid for. I know you dont have access to that breast again. Nawao
grin grin grin Nairaland and Fantasia cheesy
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by royalamour(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
justnock:
Sir, you need to work on your emotional intelligence. You have to learn to take the good with the bad. It's not like she is not willing to have sex with you.

What do you mean by emotional intelligence?

Just because you have at some point come across that phrase doesn't mean you should throw it around anyhow.

First off, you aren't even married.
You might deny this, but that's the truth.

You clearly did not understand what he meant up there.

Someday you will. But until then, stop throwing that word around.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nwakannaya1: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
emmachukwu99:
OP you sound immature!! What do you expect? Your wife is willing to be with you and satisfy you by telling you that you guys can be having sex in the other room after putting the kids to bed.. What again do you want??

You want her to leave 7months old baby and be curdling you instead? You no get topic abeg.

Lol
The problem is not the 7month old baby, the problem is the 8year old girl.
What stops the 8year old girl from using the other room?
In marriage, there is no timetable for sex when there is a bond, it comes anytime. It is however obvious that sex is not the sole problem here.
Well, if I were in OP's shoes, I know what to do, I have done it as a single man, and it worked perfectly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by unmask: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

he should just get a side chick.....simple
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

You are doing well cool
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Fisher007: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lol.mgtow and redpoll knowledge would have enlightened you in advance but you weakmen that can't do without women's vagina will always learn the hardway.

The juice is never worth the squeeze.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Kiezodumah(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?

Guy u dey dull jare. She is a nursing mum and still looking out for the first child ,so what ?? Must u have sex in the bedroom or on the bed. U be old skool. U also have issues of ur own. Spice up ur sex life bro.
Make love in the kitchen, kitchen cabinet, on the sofa, in the bathroom, living room,on the dinning table, the bath tub,different styles/ position, make sure its a long and sweet one.
All those points and locations make sex adventurous and not a routine encounter where u always in/ on the bed,same place evrytime. Doing it differently makes each encounter never easy to forget.
Na ur wife go dey find u come almost every night..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by famzynet: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Advice like this causes doom in marriage. Sex is an important factor in marriage that helps to bind couples together. The man clearly stated how it hurts him. Having children in marriage should not stop them having sex. Besides,a 7mth old baby should have a cot and not sharing bed with the parents. The matrimonial bed is for the husband and wife. Kids should sleep in their room. If the man goes out for another woman,you will then see the wife reacting. The man has very good reason to be angry . He did not marry his wife for kids to come and separate them. He married to be loved,cuddled and cherished also. Some women can be so selfish after getting married.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by GoldHorse(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na wa o[color=#990000][/color]!

What is so so difficult about having sex with children in the room? Mo gbe! I can have sex in the middle of a football field while Arsenal is playing Man U without the spectators seeing anything.

U r even complaining about having it in the guest room! Really?!

The only place I have not had it wt my madam is on top of roof in the house (hmmm this is another idea o) and that's because I never even think am. In the car, by the fence, in the rain, in the compound, etc You don't even want to know all the places I have done it before marriage and I am not kidding.

The only thing I agree with you is the sleep aspect. I sleep lightly too but please man up and satisfy your woman because I think your excuses no make sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by bigl: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?

Eeya, bros, i feel you on 4G LTE speed!

Myself and my wife had this issue when we gave birth last year!

Before baby came, we used to sleep "spooning style" ...

The moment baby came, my wife decided to put him in the middle...

At first, i went with it "mumuciously" but when agro wan kill me and i was missing the cuddle just like u are now, I rearrange sharply: my boy sleeps close to the wall, my wife, in the middle and me, at the edge!

And till today, we are cool!

Everything na sense e need!

U just have to use style to 1st re-arrange your sleeping positions!

Then the sex of a thing will naturally come back though u might not be able to have it in the room due to the kids there ... sebi una get parlour na ... go do am on top chair joor! Or go kitchen or bathroom!

Bros, innovate or else, konji go kee u finish o!

Don't allow your kids (which are, of course, bundles of joy) to destroy your marriage cos na so e dey begin!

If not, u might find yourself admiring your neighbor's house girl or one silly lady out there!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

You have no inkling about what marriage is.

By the time the husband grows cold and gets used to surviving the marriage emotionally without her, I hope she marries those kids. undecided

If she not behaving like Alpha & Omega over those kids, she would actually get her husband to be more participatory if it is an issue.
What are you talking about. Their kids or her kids??

Let's join hand and scold OP....

He is raising unnecessary alarm... He has a good wife . He should be grateful to God for that!!!

This sex issue is overblown to me!!!

Is it not to relieve the Libido?? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.