Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is My Wife Still Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (19360 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
tunjilana:

Oga you are not talking like u are willing to do what is necessary...even if DNA proves her right still let her go...And if u dont wanna do that for whatever reason...do things differently this time

Firstly call her family and let them know clearly all she has done...let them knw that if it ever happens again it is the end

Tell her clearly no deleting of messages and clear access to all her phones and social media account...If she objects and says some "control" bullshit...let her go

Tell her no flirting in whatever way...not even a wink ...no association with any man she has had stuff with in the past...nothing join them

Everywhere she needs to go other than where u both knw ....then u must knw...else she is out that very day

Subject her to clear rules that help u monitor her ways...if she objects free her immediately...she's already garbage

Lastly.....start having it in your end and living like u are single...in case she fails and u have to leave...also do ur will and properly define who gets what...let family knw her ways in case she plans u

If u look at the stress involved in keeping tabs on this loose canon u will see that it is way easier to let her go.....
Gbam!!!!
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by smartleo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Margy:
See op... if you are truly in love with your wife, and you are sure you are the father of those kids, and your wife loves you but can't stop flirting.... and even after counsel she hasn't changed. And you truly want your family to work.

Take this advice!.. when having a heart to heart talk with her... boom.. do a blood covenant.. who ever flirts..cheats or in any sexual mood with any person...madness straight.. make sure the blood is flowing plenty during the covenant.. i swear.. this will put fear into her!

Which lady wanna be mad�� grin grin

Your advise is great but can't be followed
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

I'm getting my senses back. I'm just completely amazed that this is happening to us. You need to see us. You need to see my wife. She's an angel (Lord please). She's revered in my family.

This world is somehow sha
Please remove "us" from this your statement.....you need to started acting single because she will never stop no matter what.....she has seen you as a sissy or preferably simp...so better start planning your life without her before she kills you....

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by lewis512(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
luminouz:

That guy is fuqin with you. He ain't real neither is his story bro
Thanks jare big man �
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Impostor: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Your wife is manipulating you, she knows that you will always accept her back. The only way this will end is by letting family and friends know what has been happening. IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE TO WORK THEN YOU MUST EXPOSE HER. Don't cover up for her. You are playing with fire, this is dangerous. If she meet one of those guys that can fuk brains out of a woman, she might endanger your life. Don't joke with this. Give her another chance, if she still doesn't change then you have to leave. Divorce should be A LAST RESORT cos of your family but you must now stand your ground and be a man. Put a stop to it. Hide her phone when she is sleeping. Don't give it back. Stand your ground now

Pls carry out a DNA test on your kids ASAP.

Your story is difficult to believe, I hope you are now wasting our time. I she respectfully add that u are A WEAK MAN.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by BlackSeptember: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Please your man needs advise
Gerrout you don't need an advice.

Heaven will hear me the day I catch my wide cheating. I will so disgrace her that anyone who tries to defend her might be shot dead.

You are an abuse of a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by laborious(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=whatdowomenwant post=86097460]

I'm just trying to obey God sir. Please tell me what you think[/thquote]
I think you are stupid na!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Lordapson23(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Margy:
See op... if you are truly in love with your wife, and you are sure you are the father of those kids, and your wife loves you but can't stop flirting.... and even after counsel she hasn't changed. And you truly want your family to work.

Take this advice!.. when having a heart to heart talk with her... boom.. do a blood covenant.. who ever flirts..cheats or in any sexual mood with any person...madness straight.. make sure the blood is flowing plenty during the covenant.. i swear.. this will put fear into her!

Tiri gbosa 4 u sweetheart..
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Be there doing the I love my wife nonsense.

You need deliverance because that woman has bewitched or mesmerized you. Even the Bible says on the grounds of adultery, you can divorce. You're here saying shes a good woman. What's good about all you just complained about her? Is that your definition of good? Then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Ogar pray that God should release your senses from where ever she has tied it now that you're fasting.

Also go for HIV test to be sure she has not infected you with it. Then pack your load and disappear from that house. That's where the juju is operating from.

Mtcheewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Impostor: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Margy:

Don't listen to this fetish Yoruba woman. They r always spiritual

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by okoroemeka(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
The inconvenient truth is that the op married a loose woman with high libido and they will never stop experimenting with different men no matter how hard you fvcked her she must try by any means necessary to taste other dicks,that's a fact,the man loved the woman and wants to live happily ever after with her,what he will do is to aviod checking her phone,computers,aviod putting cameras everywhere and stop snooping around,let him close his ears and eyes to whatever that maybe going on and try and have peace of mind,the more you are digging may uncover something that will give you high blood pressure,that woman can never change accept that and move on,if you can't take that then divorce her and marry another woman that may even be worse than the previous one.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Gerrout you don't need an advice.

Heaven will hear me the day I catch my wide cheating. I will so disgrace her that anyone who tries to defend her might be shot dead.

You are an abuse of a man

Na wa o.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by laughitall(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
MedicH:

And u pack your things and start going lol ebee ka I Na eje
mugu my husband knw me .. no time for shit u think it's all trash u do in Africa

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Be there doing the I love my wife nonsense.

You need deliverance because that woman has bewitched or mesmerized you. Even the Bible says in the grounds of adultery, you can divorce. You're here saying shes a good woman. What's good about all you just complained about her? Is that your definition of good? Then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Ogar pray that God should release your senses from where ever she has tied it now that you're fasting.

Also go for HIV test to be sure she has not infected you with it. Then pack your load and disappear from that house. That's where the juju is operating from.

Mtcheewwwwww

Well, Jesus forgave a woman who was caught in adultery. And the Bible talks about restoring someone caught in sin (Gal. 6:1), plus we are also expected to forgive 70x7. These are some of the reasons I feel I could help. But I have to change strategy. I believe from what I am reading here that I must make a bold statement to show how displeased I am. From the responses here I have listed action plans:

Lesson 1: Get a DNA asap.
Lesson 2: Family meeting
Lesson 3: Not yet sure
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by MedicH: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
laughitall:
mugu my husband knw me .. no time for shit u think it's all trash u do in Africa

Lol. U said if ur husband chat another woman u will divorce. Then i ask u pack your bags and go where? Ebee ka i ma i na eje. Lol plss eeh no make me laugh. Harmattan de worry me.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
okoroemeka:
The inconvenient truth is that the op married a loose woman with high libido and they will never stop experimenting with different men no matter how hard you fvcked her she must try by any means necessary to taste other dicks,that's a fact,the man loved the woman and wants to live happily ever after with her,what he will do is to aviod checking her phone,computers,aviod putting cameras everywhere and stop snooping around,let him close his ears and eyes to whatever that maybe going on and try and have peace of mind,the more you are digging may uncover something that will give you high blood pressure,that woman can never change accept that and move on,if you can't take that then divorce her and marry another woman that may even be worse than the previous one.

Unfortunately, it's now very difficult to stop monitoring her, for now. And this is a big distraction for me. It's making me focus on trivialities. I guess I may have to travel and focus more on myself for a few months after dealing with this.

I am learning. I believe I should never have tolerated it from the onset. But who would believe this shit will continue after 2014 when I saw the first set of chats.

It is well.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Well, Jesus forgave a woman who was caught in adultery. And the Bible talks about restoring someone caught in sin (Gal. 6:1), plus we are also expected to forgive 70x7. These are some of the reasons I feel I could help. But I have to change strategy. I believe from what I am reading here that I must make a bold statement to show how displeased I am. From the responses here I have listed action plans:

I never said you should not forgive her. Anyways... Its your life.do as you please with it.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Thanks. We've had this talk countless times. But something will always happen to wake up everything again.

I'm just wondering, is there a chance that she could be right after all that the chats were nothing other than chats. I've told her to open up if we're going to continue and she insists is only two men she ever slept with and that was 2015. The rest is just chats and just as I stated in the post.

Today, she also called to tell me a few more stories I would never have known, such as one of my neighbors in the street who use to woo her so much. She said she had gone to see the guy in a hotel but only ended up in the bar and never did anything with him.

I'm just trying to find some reasons for her. 10 years is not 10 days.
Bro, the heart of woman is an ocean of secrets so stop swimming because the more you do, the more heartbreaking stories you'll get. You have invested 10 years, I suggest you forgive and move on for the sake of your kids but let her see the venom in your eyes when you talk about this one last time. Stop stalking her, talk less and act more.
Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Impostor:
Your wife is manipulating you, she knows that you will always accept her back. The only way this will end is by letting family and friends know what has been happening. IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE TO WORK THEN YOU MUST EXPOSE HER. Don't cover up for her. You are playing with fire, this is dangerous. If she meet one of those guys that can fuk brains out of a woman, she might endanger your life. Don't joke with this. Give her another chance, if she still doesn't change then you have to leave. Divorce should be A LAST RESORT cos of your family but you must now stand your ground and be a man. Put a stop to it. Hide her phone when she is sleeping. Don't give it back. Stand your ground now

Pls carry out a DNA test on your kids ASAP.

Your story is difficult to believe, I hope you are now wasting our time. I she respectfully add that u are A WEAK MAN.

I am not wasting your time, and why do some people think this is made up. How can someone make this up?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
J111333:
Bro, the heart of woman is an ocean of secrets so stop swimming because the more you do, the more heartbreaking stories you'll get. You have invested 10 years, I suggest you forgive and move on for the sake of your kids but let her see the venom in your eyes when you talk about this one last time. Stop stalking her, talk less and act more.
Goodluck bro.

Thank you bro. I believe I will make a bold statement this time. I will also take a leave of absence and give myself some rest. I need to open my eyes. It is looking like marriage is not something one should invest a lot of emotions on

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
stop that last time shit bro... the marriage has been over long time ago
I disagree. Kids are involved and what divorce does to kids is better imagined than experienced. Sh1t happens but a wise man takes decisions based on so many considerations.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Homeboiy: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
I don't blame your wife one bit

Women naturally don't like men that they control

Your weak and your wife controls you. It makes her think that she has the right to cheat and she is cheating.

Op your an idiot, say it x1000

If your my friend and you me to tell me this bullshiit , pharmacy store will be where you will get yourself cos I will open your head with a 2 by 2 plank for disturbing my brain by making it angry

Foolish weak man.

Your not fit to be a man.

Your a disgrace to your generation. Maybe na so your papa do sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Homeboiy:
I don't blame your wife one bit

Women naturally don't like men that they control

Your weak and your wife controls you. It makes her think that she has the right to cheat and she is cheating.

Op your an idiot, say it x1000

If your my friend and you me to tell me this bullshiit , pharmacy store will be where you will get yourself cos I will open your head with a 2 by 2 plank for disturbing my brain by making it angry

Foolish weak man.

Your not fit to be a man.

Your a disgrace to your generation. Maybe na so your papa do sef

Lol.

Nwanne take am easy. Life has a many sides. I am learning. Thank God I posted it and didn't just resort to counselling and prayer.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Mouthgag: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Thanks. We've had this talk countless times. But something will always happen to wake up everything again.

I'm just wondering, is there a chance that she could be right after all that the chats were nothing other than chats. I've told her to open up if we're going to continue and she insists is only two men she ever slept with and that was 2015. The rest is just chats and just as I stated in the post.

Today, she also called to tell me a few more stories I would never have known, such as one of my neighbors in the street who use to woo her so much. She said she had gone to see the guy in a hotel but only ended up in the bar and never did anything with him.

I'm just trying to find some reasons for her. 10 years is not 10 days.
Chai!
You my friend is a big fool sire.

I can't believe how a grown boy like you would be so gullible, naïve and fool of shîts.

She has the guts to just tell you that she's only had sex with two men in the past and you believed her? Lol
Instead of you to multiply it by 7.
Now, she's trying to continue manipulating you with other irrelevant stories just to cool your head down and you're buying it? Lol
Bro.matew JESUS HATE YOU!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Homeboiy: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Lol.

Nwanne take am easy. Life has a many sides. I am learning. Thank God I posted it and didn't just resort to counselling and prayer.

Rapu church counselling and act like a man.

Otu ikwuru ugwo ya awola nke oha

Mee okwu ka oye I've

She can't change till you bring change to her attitude.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
J111333:
Goodluck bro.

I never believed this because we talked so much about being open to each other. But I guess, I misread life. I will do my best to stop talking about this, and proceed with action. I am just unlearning some things.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kennedyiheme: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
J111333:
I disagree. Kids are involved and what divorce does to kids is better imagined than experienced. Sh1t happens but a wise man takes decisions based on so many considerations.
no, the kids can be taken care of.. its only a weak man that would continue that kinda marriage, what has happened to men of this days.. my god

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Mouthgag: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

You have no balls...
You'll do nada of those things you listed las las especially the so-called lesson 2.
You are a very big hypocrite and no one should pity you.
Your definition of A GOOD WOMAN WHO IS CLOSE TO GOD is a scorned ADULTERESS who won't respect her marital vowes...
What a shame!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mouthgag:

You have no balls...
You'll do nada of those things you listed las las especially the so-called lesson 2.
You are a very big hypocrite and no one should pity you.
Your definition of A GOOD WOMAN WHO IS CLOSE TO GOD is a scorned ADULTERESS who won't respect her marital vowes...
What a shame!

Thank you sir. I will do my best to do them. The DNA is already in process. A member of the family is already aware. I will talk to others.

Thanks, and I thought I told you that I need some healing. Take it easy on me bro
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
I am not going to say anything. I'm afraid of what will come out if I unleash my typing thumbs.

Your use of English is quite good.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by great664(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Who else did not read this nonesense to the end? So until you see your wife giving a guy mouthAction before you agree with your feeble mind tha she has not stop and will continue to cheat on you, bros ur wife dey knack another mens, if your kids dont look like you, ask her whose their Daddy or go for paternity test whether u go even get luck sef make one of those kids be ur own

I had to jump to the ending sir...

I am sorry man but na so her punna sweet youbtobthe extent you don't want to have sense?

What is wrong with you?

You are still asking for counseling or advice if she's still cheating or not?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by ahiboilandgas: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
IS MY WIFE STILL CHEATING? (2)

After much anger and shouting and reporting to one of her sister who is a woman of God, though I told her to not tell other members of the family. I really don't want my wife disgraced.

My wife has confessed to me that she only had an affair with two men since we have been married. And that it was in 2015. That she did it to make some money to take care of herself because according to her, things were rough for us at that time. Although I find that funny because she has never done any major thing at my house since we got married. She has never paid rent, never paid school fees, never paid hospital bills, or even giving me any cash money to support myself. Yes, I know we had some challenges around 2014 and 2015 but we were still okay - compared to most families. I don't know what to believe.

About the chats, she says that she may have chatted in those ways but she didn't have an affair with them, that she was just having some chatting fun and letting the chat flow. I insisted that there was a heart connection. But she is denying it. Still, I don't know what to believe.

About the licking and sucking, she says yes, that it has happened only once, around 2016, but there was no penetration sex involved. The guy was her gym coach, and she just had that moment of temptation. What should I believe here?

About the kissings and others, she says yes, she has kissed some two or three other men, but it wasn't tongue-to-tongue kissing. Just a random fling thing. What should I believe?

About the guy she introduced to me as her cousin in 2012 and I let him free in our house, which I later found chats that showed they were not cousins, she says she didn't do anything with him, just kissing twice and nothing more.

Now that makes it three major issues. Multiple sex with Two men in the past. Sucking and licking with one man, and kissing with about three or so. Then the continued erotic and sexual chats. But honestly, what should I believe.

In the last three days, I have been in a hotel fasting and praying for wisdom in this matter. She visits the hotel and we would talk and talk and talk and it would become tense, then she would go back to her office.

The truth is that my wife is a good girl, very hardworking in the home, and also very godly or you could say, loves God and prays. She knows how to take care of family, children, and inlaws.

She is insisting that all these are in the past, and would never continue into her future. That she is wiser now.

About the January 16th kissing in her office, she says she really has nothing to do with the man. She was just counseling the man about his sex life with his wife and in the end, it just happened, that it wasn't really a kiss, more or less like a peck, but done in the mouth.

She is begging me and saying I should let her fulfill the plan of God for her life with me. She says that I should look deep inside her, that I would know she's a good girl. She's always saying things like, "please save my soul. Only you can do that."

Although she's always very emotional. Even in her plea she would get annoyed and shout when I shout and express my anger. She does not know how to remain remorseful. She believes that the moment she apologizes that I should just understand her and welcome her back.

Now my challenge is this:

Is there a chance those are the only men she cheated with? Can she really have those chats without the physical fulfilment? Was she just bored all those years and because of my *low communicating skill*(according to her) she decided to have some fun? Is it possible she continued past those ones she confessed to after much forcing? Is she just naive or manipulative?

The truth is I love my wife and my family. And I know she does love me (so I think). I'm willing to let everything go and move on, but I am having all kinds of emotions, moving from sadness to grief, from anger to sorrow, to regrets, to vengeance. The different pictures of the chats, those men, and everything is just playing in my head and making me annoyed. How do I get healed in this?

I'm afraid, if I let her go, it will be very disastrous for her. No father, no mother, and unsupportive brothers.

Her not remaining remorseful is another challenge I have. She believes that I should just believe her and move on.

Please everyone, should I just believe everything she has told me, and stop at this juncture and move on, or I should do something she wouldn't forget? I really don't want her to be disgraced. Am I over dragging the whole thing. I am confused but praying.

I just need a heart-to-heart talk. If not that she hates third parties, I would have taken her for counseling again. But she insists we can trash our issues

Please, everyone, counsel me.
u dont have a wife but a LovePeddler ,untill till she infect u with a desease u head go correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.