Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (53346 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by hope1292: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
It happened to me 2 years ago, i was having double doubts, but guess what? I took her to a cosmetic shop, bought her a nice body mild toning cream, told her the kind of cloth i want her to be wearing, she was becoming kind of fat i took her to the gym, i ask her to always fix her lashes and nails, now I'm the one running after her everyday, planing to Wed 2021 insha allah, try what i tried and thank me later it worked for me and nowhere she is super pretty

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Savagethe21st(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
As ubunja will say...a womans beauty covers all flaws..
Please help a young bro support his beats,check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Neddyogu(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Y'know beauty is only skin deep right?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by fairygeh(f): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please leave her,you do not deserve her.you have clearly stated that if you Marry her ,you will cheat on her,so save her the heartbreak.i pray you find that beautiful woman you desire.SMH
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by wristbangle: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

You are not serious at all. Go and ask those who married in the name of beauty. You will hear tales my moonlight. You better stick to her before you lose her to a sharp man.

Every woman is beautiful if you can put up ways to make them more appealing to the sight.

The 10 years challenge comes to mind when you see before and now pictures of some ladies.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
YOU USED THE WORD BEST" SOOO
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by vikstandon(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm... Post her picture and contact number in privy, let me see if she suits me and advice you rightly.

I would soon hear heartbreak from u...when a man that values what you have takes it away!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by blueAgent(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Very good question... But, not quite relevant tbh... Most awful looking guys always have their pick of the most beautiful women once they are affluent. Society is warped like that!!!

In case you further disagree... Go ask:

Sen. Hope Uzodinma (Imo Governor)

Sir. Ned Nwoko

Emir. Sanusi

Yahaya Bello (Kogi governor)

Etc... tongue

Where I go see them ask now?
Which kind assignment be this?
Lol....
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by blueAgent(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
ogawisdom:

Lol beauty is temporary but character will last very long

Is she presentable at all n very intelligent. U can't have it all when u get the beautiful one u will see she will be cheating, no character n will be unintelligent.

Wife her and get a side chick that is beautiful to play around with cool 99% of men settle it this way

Guy you be real punter.
See odds.
Lol......
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stay there and be looking for beauty till you settle for and Obanje. That's when you will know that beauty is nothing
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

She is right. Every relationship should rub off on your person. Physically, mentally, academically, emotionally - hopefully, it should be positive.

I have seen grown single men (and women) still not very settled and I always wonder what their EXs contributed.

I don't even know what most Nigerians do in relationships. Just fck and chop. They don't impact any positive value on their partners.
It is a must that boyfriends should contribute to the ladies' beauty??

She is saying if you have not contributed to a lady's beauty, you shouldn't be concerned about her look!!!

You think that is right??

A grown up lady o!!!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by jogsman01(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
soberdrunk:
Oshey Mr Morris Chesnut, be looking for Mammy water and lose good woman..... angry
This your comment supposed get Grammy for NL ooo.... which one is Morris Chesnut again.?lol
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
eni4real:
It is a must that boyfriends should contribute to the ladies' beauty??

She is saying if you have not contributed to a lady's beauty, you shouldn't be concerned about her look!!!

You think that is right??

A grown up lady o!!!

Yes, it you can't contribute to my life/beauty- I have no business with you. Even horses have prick, I need more from a man and I must get it. I no dey do mumu love, never did.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by biolite(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

...Buy make up product for her and see the wonders of beauty...Yeeye..Guy.. Scriptures say beauty is vain but a woman who fears the lord shall be praised.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it you can't contribute to my life/beauty- I have no business with you. Even horses have prick, I need more from a man and I must get it. I no dey do mumu love, never did.
Your look is your responsibility!!!
It is not COMPULSORY that a guy must contribute to it!!
But other aspects of your life like career, ambition, business, etc. Sure!!

But looks?? Not compulsory!!!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:
Beauty over intelligence any day bro! Leave her alone. Yep intelligence cannot take you any where but her beauty will push you to the limit and get you focused.

Thank heavens your look has brought you this far, intelligence is practically a facade, it is useless. But beauty can get you far.

Dump her! Tell her to stop calling you. Please end the relationship fast!
Beauty over intelligence any day. cheesy cheesy
lol,I could read through your lies,bro.I can categorically say u meant the opposite of what u typed right there.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by saintruky(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
luscioustrish:
Spend some money on her bro...Hope you're handsome undecided

My sister nor be every ugly woman when u spend money on dey fine o...
I get one like that, her hair start half way her head , if she nod u with that stadium, ur teeth go finish... Na when she even smile or laugh she dey worwor pass.. all d teeth for her mouth carry pikin... Her leg na wicked K-leg.. stiff ass.. n she Sabi eat which made her stomach big yakata.. she argue a lot n won't take correction

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
eni4real:
Your look is your responsibility!!!
It is not COMPULSORY that a guy must contribute to it!!
But other aspects of your life like career, ambition, business, etc. Sure!!

But looks?? Not compulsory!!!

He MUST contribute to everything. If he can't, he should go fck himself.

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Unrated900(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ugly women or ladies shows more affectionate to their fiancée than the pretty ones.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

He MUST contribute to everything. If he can't, he should go fck himself.
You've been taken care of your own look before he met you!!!

You can't call him a bad lover if he contribute to your career and business BUT do not contribute to your beauty!!!

I am sure you won't throw tantrums because of that!!! wink
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

Leave her.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
eni4real:
You've been taken care of your own look before he met you!!!

You can't call him a bad lover if he contribute to your career and business BUT do not contribute to your beauty!!!

I am sure you won't throw tantrums because of that!!! wink

I will. He has to do all and more.

It is not like he has a womb to give me children. He should be useful and make enough money for me to spend.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by ACE1010: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:
Beauty over intelligence any day bro! Leave her alone. Yep intelligence cannot take you any where but her beauty will push you to the limit and get you focused.

Thank heavens your look has brought you this far, intelligence is practically a facade, it is useless. But beauty can get you far.

Dump her! Tell her to stop calling you. Please end the relationship fast!
Beauty over intelligence any day. cheesy cheesy

For your mind abi? undecided
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Adedayo97(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Sir, let me tell you this for free. You won't forget this advice whether it goes well or not.

Forget beauty..... Forget money...... Forget tribe..... Forget culture..... Only thing I can tell you is not to forget religion.

I haven't seen life too much, but, o have seen much of the years life has given me.

One day, you will either curse or bless yourself with the choice you have made about a spouse.

You will bless yourself if you are happy. It doesn't matter if you are happy in a hut or in a mansion. If a woman loves you sincerely and genuinely without any superficials, you will be happy. If she loves and respects you despite your highs or your lows, you will be happy. And if you are happy, you will live long, surmount your troubles and age gracefully.

If you think these words I type don't mean anything, in 20 to 30 years you will look back and remember today.

I am one person who had sworn never to get married outside my tribe, but, I can be in a river and still be thirsty.

Don't trade peace of mind and happiness for any other thing.

Give it time and everything I'm saying will soon make sense to you..... Give it time.
CsRockefeller:

Sir, let me tell you this for free. You won't forget this advice whether it goes well or not.

Forget beauty..... Forget money...... Forget tribe..... Forget culture..... Only thing I can tell you is not to forget religion.

I haven't seen life too much, but, o have seen much of the years life has given me.

One day, you will either curse or bless yourself with the choice you have made about a spouse.

You will bless yourself if you are happy. It doesn't matter if you are happy in a hut or in a mansion. If a woman loves you sincerely and genuinely without any superficials, you will be happy. If she loves and respects you despite your highs or your lows, you will be happy. And if you are happy, you will live long, surmount your troubles and age gracefully.

If you think these words I type don't mean anything, in 20 to 30 years you will look back and remember today.

I am one person who had sworn never to get married outside my tribe, but, I can be in a river and still be thirsty.

Don't trade peace of mind and happiness for any other thing.

Give it time and everything I'm saying will soon make sense to you..... Give it time.

thanks sir.....well said
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nickymichy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
A time will come in d life of a man DAT beauty does not matter...is she clean...is she homely....can she take care of my unborn kids.....can she handle my home in case am away on business trips....can I trust her to handle issues concerning d family wen am away?....D's are what u should b concerned about...what if u marry a beautiful woman den along d line something happened and she lost her beauty... Will u divorce d woman?..my guy think.....a lot of couples are not married to der soulmates dats y we have so many issues in marriages ds days...use ur brain not ur eyes.. U will appreciate her later...I pray God help u to make a good decision... Stay bless

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I will. He has to do all and more.

It is not like he has a womb to give me children. He should be useful and make enough money for me to spend. cry
grin grin ; grin
Make enough money for me to spend shocked shocked shocked
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Lordbucci2: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Handsome and Beast ..
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Ipinpelumi: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
There is nothing bad if you don't like her cos she isn't as beautiful as you want her to be, you can let her go if you think it's better to marry a beautiful woman than being truly loved and cared for, if you think beauty is a priority than your peace of mind and a beautiful marriage.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by bravesoul247(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ariza:
Oga if beauty is that paramount to you, please don't marry the lady o. The fact is you will always hate that aspect of her, if you couldn't come to accept that part of her till now,you won't in the future unless your brain is reconfigured by some bad experience. Just let her go, it's not a must to marry a good woman over a beautiful woman, after all it is her face you will wake up to see every morning not her soul.

But I must tell you this sha, beauty fades.Good women too are very very very rare these days. Be wise.
best comment so far. You addressed it from his point of view and also gave him an advice to heed. You get sense jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by therajah: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
If you marry a very beautiful woman with no character, she will be the ugliest wonan on earth to u
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by kunle19: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
You better marry her,is love peace, unity and caring matter most beauty will fade
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by midnighter(f): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

Very few people are genuinely "ugly". Usually its just condition or things like bad teeth, being overweight or bad hairstyle that makes them look somehow. Those things can be fixed.

In what way is she unattractive to you? Is it her style, her body shape, her face or what

Can you have sex with her if given the chance?

Give us the details...

The thing is that normally you find somebody ugly and then begin to warm to them as you fall in love. You told us that you've fallen for her yet still don't like how she looks so it's a red flag for me.

It seems like you're not ready to move from your fixation on what your wife "should" look like just like some girls get insulted on here for requesting a tall, dark handsome man with good character. And I detect some insecurity about what your "guys" and your family members will say.

You should have passed all this by now if you're serious about having her as your life partner.

If it's sexual incompatibility then it's a different matter.

I don't think you have any business marrying her if you're already looking for excuses to cheat. If she looks haggard or doesn't dress well, let her know about it otherwise let her go and marry somebody else instead of wasting her time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.