Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (53348 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by josite: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
she doesnt deserve to marry a neophyte like u.go and ask your GOD
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Don't marry her.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Roon9(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:
Beauty over intelligence any day bro! Leave her alone. Yep intelligence cannot take you any where but her beauty will push you to the limit and get you focused.

Thank heavens your look has brought you this far, intelligence is practically a facade, it is useless. But beauty can get you far.

Dump her! Tell her to stop calling you. Please end the relationship fast!
Beauty over intelligence any day. cheesy cheesy

A man like OP may not see the sarcasm in your post o

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by AfroKnight: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120,

Marry someone you are attracted to physically. Also marry a woman who is genuinely friendly with you. If you don’t find your wife attractive, you will easily find excuse to look outside. You may even begin to resent her until she gets the message and then the real wahala will start.

Your indices for beauty are different from mine. So nobody should force you to take what you don’t want. Some guys like light skin and narrow nose and small boobs. Some guys love dark skin and huge yansh with moderate boobs. Some look for straight legs. Others can die for bow legs. Go for what makes you smile when you watch her walk out of the living room into the kitchen. grin

A number of people say good looks don’t matter but you catch them cheating on their husbands with younger better looking guys at work.

6 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Clem20(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beauty fades with age... But a good wife never fades....
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Happyguy201: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
whats up with nairaland and relationship issues though
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by whytesunko: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Young man try to get sense once.... All isn't about beauty... Its all about peace of mind.... Make � and spend on her and believe me you will see the beauty on her
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by EJEHSON(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Marry for character and not beauty because beauty will surely fade away but character will always remain intact.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by nextstep(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yes.

See that short answer? It's really that simple. You want to be with somebody who makes you happy.
Please don't come back here in 4 years complaining that you married a beautiful woman that makes you unhappy.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MickzyDonald: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oya change-over switch
See ur mouth �

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Longman180(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
soberdrunk:
Oshey Mr Morris Chesnut, be looking for Mammy water and lose good woman..... angry
hmmmm

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by worldclass68(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

I have same isssue here....
I'll probably not follow beauty, I'll follow heart!

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by T4kbaba(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Use money to beautify her.Everyone is fine if there is money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Exponental(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
He who finds a wife finds a good thing.
Did you ever pray for a wife (that's if you believe in prayers)? If you believe in prayers, put her into prayers.....If you don't, toss a coin!!!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Akinh: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

plz how is this any of nairaland biz...only God knows what nairaland of today has turn into...and to top it all this Wubbish make front page
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by kevotek1000(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
What you don't know is that real beauty lies in the heart... If she is the best woman for you as you claimed then go for her, and keep this in mind ''nobody ugly'' you just have to spend money on her to bring the beauty out...
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nothing wrong with OP desiring a beautiful woman. We all want the other for some qualities.

Everything is wrong with OP leading her on for so long.

The latter is what I would chastise him for. The former is strictly his choice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by xrayj(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
2buffagain:
As a man, you should only expend energy on a woman you want.

All women will give you the same amount of stress, whether ugly or fine.
The bold is not true
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by DexterousOne(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
At a stage in your life you will know beauty is not what keep some men from cheating but character which include knowing how and when to talk, neatness, companionship etc

This is the comment of MEN.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by tiana29(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
You know she isn't that beautiful but you went ahead to date her, after eating free pu**y and its time to marry her, beauty comes to the picture. Stupid Bleep boy

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by SpaceBar: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Saw what you did there grin
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by ultimatekint(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
She no get breast? What about the down hole, are those ugly too?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
You are not serious , OP you know that??
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by urahara(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
soberdrunk:
Oshey Mr Morris Chesnut, be looking for Mammy water and lose good woman..... angry

He could still get both.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MartinsD12(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

Let her go since you can't tolerate her ugliness
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Otsam(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

Beauty is good truly but peace of mind is better. Probably you have not dated a beautiful/ugly lady that gives you problems/cheat on you before. If you have, you will try to see the beauty in whomever you find peace of mind. You can ask God to help you see the beauty in her if you truly want her but if you strongly believe you will cheat on her because of her beauty, it’s better you drop her(not because of you cheating on her but because of you living a happy scandal /danger free life) and both of you would be happy thereafter if you both finds your preferred choice. Ultimately, it’s better to ask God to make it work “if” it’s going to make you happy and fulfilled and not make it work if otherwise. God will help you.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by TheSeeker777(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
My only beef with you is leading her on for a long time while secretly resenting an aspect of HER.

Please let her go.... She deserves BETTER.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by kowopealajo: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

you are such a stupid guy, you are keen on beauty that fades whoen the storm of marriage appears. Come to think of it, you fine?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ladylite:

Is beauty really not what money can bring out?

I feel you are too poor that's why. A rich guy will give the girl all the necessary surgical prep and she will be more pretty than her ancestors.

You want to marry a beautiful lady whose beauty you didn't contribute to abi? Guess what, such ladies are either runs girls, too rich for you or already taken.

You have raw material, so grow it and own it. Why did you sleep with her if you knew she was not beautiful enough.

It's sad, she may be somewhere thinking you are worth shiiit
Surgical??
You want to marry a lady which you didn't contribute to her beauty??
"The new girl is a raw Material?? Grow it!!!"

Your definition of beauty get K leg ooooshocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by bergs2: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me.

And you think that u have a problem?
Some nairalanders need dislike button.
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.