Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (53349 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Stillthebest: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020
kiss

Dont marry her except you want to become a bully and always keep reminding her of how Cynthia, your ex is prettier than her.

You won't understand marriage until u make a mistake ofgetting married to someone who you already as never your spec.

7 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by aminusodiq(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
Seems like men have relationship issues more than women. Always one complain or advice, it’s well.
seems like dat cos"most" men thinks critically before they act. Unlke "most" women that let dia emotions do d thinking den ask questions later!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Hope she get big breast?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Reichel99(f): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
Seems like men have relationship issues more than women. Always one complain or advice, it’s well.
I have noticed how Nairaland men and women always bring everything to gender argument, what is the need for what u said now, advise the guy or you just ignore. Last last we all log out of here and be looking for the opposite gender validation.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Reichel99(f): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2020
OP I think you should leave the girl alone, if you know you can't be committed to her because of something minor like physical beauty, her real husband will find her.
Why did you even date her when you knew she was not beautiful to you, that is very callous.
You neglecting her good character for beauty is your choice but don't comeback here to complain or wail on how you lost a good woman. A man that thinks like you does not deserve love from a woman like your girlfriend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by karo93: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Op I wan ask you something, you handsome?

Cos if he looses the good girl and is not able to land a lady as beautiful as he desires then its a loose-loose situation.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Happyfela(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Romance section filled up with confused men... Wtf
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by mrssomebody(f): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Are you looking for a life partner or a trophy wife? Because beauty is not all that abeg. Think about all the values she added to u over the years if u don't feel blessed please let her go! Don't even think about leading her on and trying to find a replacement in the process because even God won't forgive u.

4 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Dpharisee: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Ask some men who married the so called beautiful girls you are imagining, they get tired of them at short notice if her character is bad, they won't even notice the beauty anymore because of the hell they are passing through in their hands, it is people outside that will be reminding them that their wife is beautiful.
Haven't you seen on Nairaland throwback pictures of wives of celebrities looking so ugly and now they are transformed by money into stunning beauty?
Make money, spend it on her if she has the qualities you need and you will be shocked at the amazing transformation you will see in her.
As Igbos would say, Character is the Beauty of a Woman not current looks. Good women are hard to come across these day's.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Omar09(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend which I really love so much, we were friends before i started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring , love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.
I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me , I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.
Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her.

We don't know what we have unless we loose it. Nowadays, men are not really after beauty as beauty deceives and fades.

That girl made you her choice and I can bet you she will do anything and everything to keep you. Because she chose you and is chasing you. You make a mistake and loose her, the next girl, you will do the chase and believe me you'd get tired. Read up this

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

Ubunja
Martinez39

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
gunners160:

gud advice but at the same time , this guy in question wants something this lady can't give. in fact tomorrow it must and not will create more problems. I will surely blame him for leading d bae on but at thesame time , its beta now than regret tomorrow.

I understand, but he has to first manage his expectations. Many of us have this fantasy lives we all want to live without carefully weighing the cost.

There is always an opportunity cost in every relationship you enter. If the opportunity cost is higher than your real cost (present/ desired suitation/relationship) then, it's a wrong mission, abort!!!

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Yuneehk(f): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
You've got something this beautiful and you'll rather give it all up because of her looks? Was she beautiful in the past and then turned ugly all of a sudden? Because I don't understand what's changed.
For your sake eh, I do hope you're handsome facially and pocket wise as you're looking for someone pretty. Anyways, don't marry her. If you do, you'll be cheat on her with a beautiful lady.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yuneehk:
You've got something this beautiful and you'll rather give it all up because of her looks? Was she beautiful in the past and then turned ugly all of a sudden? Because I don't understand what's changed.
For your sake eh, I do hope you're handsome facially and pocket wise as you're looking for someone pretty. Anyways, don't marry her. If you do, you'll be cheat on her with a beautiful lady.

Even if he gets married to Genevieve or Agbani, an Arab or a fair Fulani, he would still cheat on her.

Once the heart isn't contented it becomes insatiable and nothing will quench it's thirst.

This doesn't just apply to relationship though.

So forget it, his Psyche not her looks is the problem here.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Ferdinandu(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend which I really love so much, we were friends before i started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring , love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.
I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me , I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.
Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her.
My friend the only beauty that lasts for a lifetime is inner beauty, if you are looking more at physical beauty you will likely get it wrong. Most women beauty lasts 10 years best, between puberty and time of giving birth to 3 kids after that, are you going to divorce your wife and find a younger one? We don't love the beautiful, the one we love becomes beautiful in our eyes. Let inner beauty take precedence over physical beauty while choosing a wife

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Originalsly: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm..... if she is not a beauty to you who know her so long .... then I guess no man would see beauty in her....

" Well listen, if you think no man wants her
Just throw her away and you will see
Some man will have her before you can count 1-2-3
Yes he will, yes he will"

Joe Tex
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by OgbanjeProphet: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Op, as you can see not even a single nairalander likes your post.

You knew she was not beautiful enough and went ahead to date her undecided This is why mosquito would never allow the ear to rest. This the reason problems would never cease to exist in this world. This is why cobra venom is very poisonous.

There is something called Karma ooh.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
You are a VAIN FOOL

"Many daughters have done noble things, but you surpass them all!” Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her at the gates.…"

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MrColdsweat: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beauty is everywhere but good character is scarce.

My woman is so short that she can fit in a carton of indomie but I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by tlurdy: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Will you keepshot ! No women no fine if you can spend on her since she good to you! U will see her beauty will come out ! Well if you exit na Olosho u wan marry go ahead ! Don’t comeback here to sick for advice again O
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by 2shure: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ugly asin. She get ugly pekus,ugly face. Or na miss world u wan marry.i go marry who go worship me,and not the other way round.
Every damn thing on earth gotta price.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by SilasNwude: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
pinsure or we don't believe it

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Handsomecole(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Me I sha cannot marry ugly girl...
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Wendymary: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Are you after beauty or the right person! Well follow what you believe in
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Moikiitos: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

Omo see mi see question :/! U answered ur your na, bros.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by AdeRichard12: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

Don't try it.. You will end up not liking her with time. Love is supreme but you need a wife you can he proud of too personally. Don't make that mistake that will make u end up cheating with a new fine friend u will later make. Drop am

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:
Beauty over intelligence any day bro! Leave her alone. Yep intelligence cannot take you any where but her beauty will push you to the limit and get you focused.

Thank heavens your look has brought you this far, intelligence is practically a facade, it is useless. But beauty can get you far.

Dump her! Tell her to stop calling you. Please end the relationship fast!
Beauty over intelligence any day. cheesy cheesy
Lol I hope the op sees the sarcasm in this

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by UjuJoan2: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Let her go, so she can find someone who appreciates her.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Fucklove(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Men been asking useless questions daily. Which Kan mumu weak men we get for this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MicroSweet(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can relate with this scenario. It's easy to tell the poster to go for character and forgo good looks. But I tell you, it's not easy: beauty + character could still be found in one person. Who doesn't want a beautiful or handsome spouse? Poster, take your time to decide on this, because you'll be the one who'd live with her, not us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by UjuJoan2: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
AdeRichard12:

Don't try it.. You will end up not liking her with time. Love is supreme but you need a wife you can he proud of too personally. Don't make that mistake that will make u end up cheating with a new fine friend u will later make. Drop am

Marrying a beautiful woman is no guarantee that he wont cheat.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by esthy86(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
can you hear yourself

remember Delilah is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.