Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (53351 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by TheMubaraqS: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Leverage on her intelligence if she has any, let her take you places with her wifey role and visit Dr Laser when the money comes...
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by TruthSpeaker: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
HELLO DUDE, I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN & MAYBE FRUSTRATION. MANY PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE PHYSICAL BEAUTY IS THE LEAST IMPORTANT THING ONE SHOULD GO FOR IN A WOMAN FOR A WIFE, THAT CARACTER IS PARAMOUNT. TO AN EXTENT IT IS CORRECT BECAUSE LIVING WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WITH A BAD CARACTER WILL FRUSTRATE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR LIFE. YOUR FEAR OF HER NOT BEING FAITHFUL MIGHT GIVE YOU HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. THE ISSUE OF HAVING THE URGE TO CHEAT ON HER IN THE FUTURE WITH A MORE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IS VERY NATURAL. IT IS NOT EVERY TIME THAT PEOPLE THAT CHEAT GO FOR A MORE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, MANY TIMES THEY SETTLE FOR SOMEONE WORSE. FOR THAT UNA NAIJA THERE ARE VERY MANY UGLY WOMEN, SO IF YOU THINK UGLY WOMEN DON’T DESERVE A HUSBAND THEN YOU ARE EXTREMELY CRUEL.
LET’S FACE REALITY, SOMETIMES NOT BEING BEAUTIFY MOTIVATES WOMEN TO BUILD A GOOD CARACTER TO COMPENSATE FOR THE SHORT FALL. WHILE VERY BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA WOMEN WILL FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD AND ALWAYS BELIEVE THEY DESERVE THE RICHEST MAN ON EARTH. WELL, I’M MARRIED TO A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH WONDERFUL CARACTER AND WE ALREADY HAVE TEEN KIDS. I NOR DEY NAIJA SHA AND THE LADY ISN’T NIGERIAN EITHER.
GOING AHEAD TO MARRY THIS GOOD CARACTER LOVE OF YOURS SEEMS TO MAKE MORE SENSE. MISS UNIVERSE WITH GOOD CARACTER AND WIFE MATERIAL IS VERY DIFFICULT TO COME BY. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A CLOSE LOOK AT THE MIRROR TO ASK YOURSELF HOW GREAT YOU LOOK? IF YOU NOR PASS THE MIRROR TEST, ARE YOU WEALTH ENOUGH TO COMPENSATE FOR THE SHORT FALL?
DO YOUR MIND SHA, DON’T LET PEOPLE INTIMIDATE YOU INTO DOING WHAT YOU MAY EVENTUALLY REGRET.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Afrikween(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
Seems like men have relationship issues more than women. Always one complain or advice, it’s well.
walai asin this 2020 dem swear for them with rubbish complaints.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by bizhop01: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beautiful woman always useless in bed
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
At a time in a man's life he'll chose a woman who gives him peace of mind, who respects, love, care and cherish him over the one with a pretty face, so, I DON'T THINK YOU, Omoakin120 HAS ATTAINED THAT LEVEL. You go understand one day.

My father(may his soul rest in peace) once told me not to marry out of pity, beauty or riches because that marriage won't last but it didn't sink in well then, but now, i've understood what he meant then. Omoakin120, if you love your life, i mean YOUR PRECIOUS LIFE, don't make mistake that you'll live to regret for the rest of your life.

A word is a enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by hopexter(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
I just sorry for the woman who's to marry this indecisive man undecided

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Mac2016(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
This guy lied he doesn't love her he just pity her good deeds. Don't marry based on pity

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
You mean beauty? What if your beautiful beauty had accident and lose party of her beautiful beauty? Beautiful can fade.....
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by edunaragold(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
This guy never learn lessons, if u have learn the kind I learn bro when u see a good woman u will learn to hold her and appreciate her,well I was in your shoes last two yrs ago,when the beautiful lady I will give my kidney for was a pretender and a bench warner to my life,I spent a lot even moved from one room to flats just to motivate her that I can take good care of her,but immediate she ender poly she quickly change ,thank God I went to yje village and they connected me to a good woman ,but I have learn to take this good woman as my flesh and bone ,I meet her so perfect and bro a good woman that I marry now is taken me to my promised land. Beauty fade and u spend more ,good woman u don't impressime them they impress u and u be in control.

3 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by DarkJeddi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:
Beauty over intelligence any day bro! Leave her alone. Yep intelligence cannot take you any where but her beauty will push you to the limit and get you focused.

Thank heavens your look has brought you this far, intelligence is practically a facade, it is useless. But beauty can get you far.

Dump her! Tell her to stop calling you. Please end the relationship fast!
Beauty over intelligence any day. cheesy cheesy
I bet you if you marry a beautiful Tiger,you will NOT see that her beauty.. undecided
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
tiana29:
You know she isn't that beautiful but you went ahead to date her, after eating free pu**y and its time to marry her, beauty comes to the picture. Stupid Bleep boy

Do u think he is eating free pussy, don't u think he might be spending heavily on the girl Abi..

Don't just judge things like dt..

If it was a lady dt dumped a guy, u feminist will not comment, u rather read than say Anytin
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Afrikween:
walai asin this 2020 dem swear for them with rubbish complaints.
.. For your mind now you think or believe the said girl is as good as how op portrayed her? An ugly lady with a bad character is just like a devil,so she is showing all these good behaviours simply because of her looks. Stop saying men are complaining.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by eodavids(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

I take it you are being honest in this, so take the candid from me. BEAUTY IS OF TWO KINDS AND YOU ARE TO PRIORITIZE ONE OVER THE OTHER.

A wise man once said: WHAT IS THE HUMAN BEING IS NOT THE TALL OR SHORT, THE RUBUST OR THING, THE FAIR OF BLACK, THE FINE FACE NOR THE NON-FINE FACE OF WOMAN OR MAN AROUND, AS WE OBSERVE WITH THE EYES; WHAT REALLY IS THE HUMAN IN PEOPLE IS THE INNER BEING WHICH COMES OUT IN CHATACTERS, HABITS AND BEHAVIOURS.

SO, IF YOUR FRIEND'S UNFAKED/UNFEIGNED BEHAVIOURS AND GENERAL CHARACTER IS BEAUTIFUL, THEN SHE IS INFACT VERY BEAUTIFUL.

FORGET THE PHYSICAL LOOKS. OF COURSE YOU'RE AWARE PHYSICAL ENDOWMENTS AND LOOKS ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS INNER QUALITIES.

OK, take it rough: women with physical beauty are more likely to frustrate a man and render him unhappy in life than woman with inner beauty. Look around, you will discover that most men with BEAUTIFUL WIVES are unhappy, compared to the men whom you may see their wives average (let me use this term).

Chose what benefits you on the long run. Don't make a foolish decision and die of frustration from a pretty who will arrogantly tell you she should have chosen any of the other numerous men coming for her... Or you come back here in this forum to tell us how you get maltreated from a slay queen.

Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
I bet you if you marry a beautiful Tiger,you will NOT see that her beauty.. undecided
.. All are tigers. So instead of you to marry an ugly tiger,why not marry a beautiful tiger? You can console yourself with her beauty.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Bintuenyo: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm, she na fine Dem dey chop for marriage now?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

I think nairaland should open a fictional section for u guys
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. All are tigers. So instead of you to marry an ugly tiger,why not marry a beautiful tiger? You can console yourself with her beauty.

Inner beauty or external beauty?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Well... I don't see any problems in you expressing your disapproval of her looks cos men are wired to go by what they see. Naturally attracted to looks. So it is not out of place to complain about her looks.
Since you're not 100% satisfied with her, I'll advise you let her be.

As a lady, I do ask guys, are you sure you like what you see? And if they say yes, I'll then relax and know that I'm wanted and and accepted. I don't know if others do it but i do to avoid all this kind of ops story. Also if a man is not fine to my taste, I no do. Period! You can't force people to do what their mind is not really down with.

OP, look for your spec and be happy. Don't listen to those saying fine does not determined successful marriage. Every marriages has its ups and downs, both ugly and beautiful couples. So go for your taste to save yourself future regrets.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Skillsnigeria: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
The lord will deliver you
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Dpundict: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

you can't have it all, some have a beautiful face but rotten inside. Some have a nice body but ugly or not so beautiful face etc but for you to say she is beautiful but not to the degree you want and may consequently cheat on her means you are the problem not her. You are looking for a trophy and not a wife sir. If you know she is good as you say spend on her and see it she will not be better than she is now. Some diet change can go a long way to beautify same as some extra skin or flesh does for some people. But if you are a cheat by nature even if you marry miss world you may still cheat on her. Beauty is only skin deep but the man on the inside is what you must look out for. Events can alter that beauty before you know it though no one prays for bad things to happen to anyone. My simple advice na im be dat

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
How sure are u that by marrying a beautiful lady she won't cheat on u
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by sageer1706(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
When it comes to wife/husband material u can never get what u want 100%, the beautiful one u are looking/admiring might not be caring or loving. My point is that they must be a compromise or u move on and later be
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Inner beauty or external beauty?
.. There's nothing like inner beauty for a human being.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Niom(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
gunners160:
Broda, I can relate with everything you have written down and as odd as it might sound, "I will not advice you to marry this lady"
YES, Some people might criticise you for stating d obvious but at the same time na u knw where the shoe dey pain you. Forget self pity and dnt regret tomorrow.
If you marry dis bea tomorrow u no go everly regret ham.
YES u go really hurt d bae gidi gan but its beta u do it now than hurting her tomorrow.
finally, u messed up, you led are on and the reason for that is best known to you

Read what you wrote again sir....
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Niom(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Brother please help your fellow brother.....
Let me have her number pls.....
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Sleevia: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

See if you allow that beauty thing to land you in problem eh, ur eyes go clear.

There is no thing wrong about marrying a very pretty lady but the problem is that in Nigeria, 90% of them are idiots.

I used to be like you until I borrowed myself sense and ditch that fantasy.

My current girl is facially beautiful the way I want it but in terms of body, she is not up to it.

And she is very hardworking.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by opportunities12(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
PLEASE can you share her contact with me? I have a cousin who will be more than willing to live happily ever after with her. I pity you! May be you don't know that beauty fades, a beautiful woman without character is uglier than the toad. Anyway, please don't forget to share her contact! BIKO!
Omoakin120:

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by francis71: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
na mumu de warry you.
first ...Are you handsome?
What if she is beautiful and loose the beauty to fire accident in the long run... will you fling her away?
MY ADVICE... IF SHE WILL GIVE YOU JOY IN THE LONG JOURNEY OF LIFE ,PLS GRAB HER CLOSE TO YOUR HEART
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Btruth: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
As far as she is God's image, I think she is beautiful. Moreso, her giving you her whole heart is what matter. A lot of ladies with beautiful faces out usually Bleep up.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.