Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (53345 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please know this : beautiful woman is another man's play thing
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Greystone: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
BestAccessories:
Do whatever makes you happy but you can never EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

You can't have it all in one package. Even DStv packs stupid channels together for us to pay subscription. What do you need 120 TV channels for when all you need is just SuperSport 3, 5 & 7. Some people only need History Channel, NatGeo, other just need CNN, SkyNews, BBC whereas what some people like is just Telenovela (abi na telemondo sef).

grin

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by midnighter(f): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tolani1122:
Bro same thing happened to me Oo, my gf , is fat, she is a good Lady to be sincre , we help each other financially .most of the times , I dont really love her , but she loves 100% while mine is 20, this particular girl has aborted for me once during school time,she is on my neck now , to the fact her families do call me, and is not my fault ever since the girl I love much broke my heart. , Its very difficult for me to love again ,, so confused , I need help please ,if I should break fat gf heart she May injure her self

Why can't she lose the weight? You can gym with her
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
delpee:
You're about to throw away a good woman only because of beauty which may fade. If you're at peace with her, marry her. Any woman can improve on her beauty if she so desires and can afford it. Help her to achieve that if it's so important to you.

The OP hasn't experienced when a woman loves completely........ Priceless!!

I can't trade it for beauty, I can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Mariangeles(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

There'll come a point in your life when physical beauty will not matter that much.
When you find a person that you're at peace with, hold on tight and never let go of that person or you might regret it for the rest of your life.
Only let her go if you don't love her, and you don't see yourself falling in love with her.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by remele2(f): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beauty will fade and that thing that made her d best woman for you will always be der... Choose what you want my brother
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MrAlamu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Be with her and be happy or go get beautiful woman that you won't have rest of mind with.
You can't know her worth now, until you lose her.
Pele o...Mr_handsome
Beautiful of the face will fade away, but the beautiful of the heart will always remain sweet and the best.
May we all find that true love in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by 2buffagain(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
xrayj:

The bold is not true

See...
The primary cause of issues with women is their low self esteem.

If you yourself ain't shit, yes that ugly girl might truly be an angel because she has made peace with the fact that you are the best she can do.

As men, we glow up the more older we get... Which is the inverse to women. Eventually that ugly woman who was initially at peace will notice your glow up and the attention you might start to generate from younger and more attractive girls. That is when Iya Basira's problem will start. grin
Not because you have done anything O, but because you now have the capability to do something. wink

To the inverse of that, in your aint shit days, your beautiful wife might have had small big head. But as you eventually glow up, she will recognize what time it is, become humble and stay in her Lane.

Both paths involve stress. But only one of them actually leaves you with a beautiful wife. cool

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by ozonechrome: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Omoakin120

I remember when my elder brother was searching for a wife.

All the nice and hardworking ladies he met he was never saitisfied.

This one is too skinny, this is not tall.

Until he found a lady that was tall and pretty enough for him.

Now she's his nightmare.
He lost his job and has a less paying job, and she reminds him what a failure he is daily as she's just interested in being a slay queen and doesn't understand that in marriage everyone contributes.

He has finally gotten the slay queen he deserves and his happiness is gone.

I wish you the best.
We are all a product of our choices.

5 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

If you get a beautiful woman of your desire to marry, what would happen to the marriage if she has an accident or a disease that disfigures her beauty? Will you still keep her?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by wany(f): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Omoakin120:

Hmmmm dear op,do you really have what it takes to keep and be with a beautiful woman,truthfully 80% of beautiful women are slay queens and they are not down to earth cause of too much attention from opposite sex.are you handsome and rich.why do men always look for unrest when God bless has already bless them with rest.hook up badoo lots of pretty/beautiful woman but note in the long run you will no how far and how well. undecided

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by febo15(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:
All of us average looking girls should go drown ourselves.

Yeah, you wish. You guys are not worth it.
hey! Viewing ur profile pics, your armpit looks darker than your body complexion, why? grin
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiodune171: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2020
I hope u are handsome also?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by oghenetega100(f): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2020
For even asking this question, I think the issue is she should not marry you, "olodo".
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Macgabe(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Omoakin120:

And what happens when you eventually marry the beautiful girl and beauty fades away? Which of these beauty do you think can sustain a home?
1. Physical beauty
2. Character beauty

Well, if your choice is physical beauty, then go for what you want. We are held responsible for our decisions so whatever your decision is, do not complain in future.

Shalom!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Gvnl(f): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2020
But she is beautiful abi? What do you need the 'That' for?
You already Know she is good for you, that only is enough.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by purples25(f): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2020
febo15:
hey! Viewing ur profile pics, your armpit looks darker than your body complexion, why? grin

Is like you dunno what is shadow ke? Abi na you shine torch for dere that the place go yellow. Why is it called armpit. Buru gawa undecided

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by febo15(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:

Is like you dunno what is shadow ke? Abi na you shine torch for dere that the place go yellow. Why is it called armpit. Buru gawa undecided
okey Madam! I only said that to get your attention. Have a nice day. Cheers
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by purples25(f): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2020
febo15:
okey Madam! I only said that to get your attention. Have a nice day. Cheers

Have a nice day bro smiley
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by febo15(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:

please what do you mean by "Buru gawa"?
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by XaintJoel20: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2020
Forget what most people will say, never you marry a lady out of pity. I am a married man and have been through this. If you think she is not good enough for you leave her now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by purples25(f): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2020
febo15:
please what do you mean by "Buru gawa"?

It means "carry your wahala and go" grin

My roommates in 400lvl really used the phrase a lot as a joke and it stuck.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by febo15(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:

It means "carry your wahala and go" grin

My roommates in 400lvl really used the phrase a lot as a joke and it stuck.
wow, I can see you got jokes. Thanks. grin
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by CrownFemi: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2020
My x is not pretty but she gets some cunning attitudes. Some ugly ladies are wicked and evil. It doesn't matter whether a lady is beautiful or not. Pray and ask God to chose for you. What if she is pretending ... She is well aware that u are not seeing any lady. Be prayerful and follow ur heart.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Poske95(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Don't stop dreaming.
All dreamers must wake up
In[color=#000099][/color] your case, smell the coffee
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by calmnquiet(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Omoakin120:

Life

The words of King Lemuel's mother comes to mind:

Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears.

While me I'm praying and waiting on God to give me even half of the qualities described in that passage. OP da find beauty.

Well, everyone with what they want.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Greatfullheart: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
soberdrunk:
Oshey Mr Morris Chesnut, be looking for Mammy water and lose good woman..... angry
H2K

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Greatfullheart: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mstick:
Seems like men have relationship issues more than women. Always one complain or advice, it’s well.
WHAT?

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Yoighaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Omoakin120:

If your innate desire is to marry a very beautiful woman, please go for it, don't listen to anyone asking you to marry an 'ugly' lady because she's got a good character, there are beautiful women with good character too. One man's meat is another man's poison. They might not mind getting married to an 'ugly' lady with good character but you do, so please leave them to their way, life is too short to be full of regrets later in life. Just ensure you are financially okay to keep your home and you truly love you beautiful woman and vice versa, leave every other thing, they would fall in place. Live your life on your own terms and desires, your happiness is key and that's all that matters.....but one thing, you should'nt have gotten involved with the 'ugly' lady since she isn't your spec, anyway, that's bygone...and finally, no lady is ugly, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.......Cheers bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by EASY112: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
U don't know what u really want, she is not beautiful but good in .. ....make I beautiful if u can.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by elozinoexe: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
skylegend:
my brother

go and buy a sex doll

because human beauty is never ending

you are just growing up.

you don't know anything about life

you are just a young man full with lustful desire. so you don't think love is that important.

love is not from physical beauty but your spiritual self

I will be glad to marry a ugly girl with a beautiful soul than to marry an anglic figure with a demon personality

not all glitter are gold

But gold does glitter. He is not filled with lustful desires, it's what he wants... Everyone has what they want, as one mans meat is another's poison... I did same. There was no fault in the lady. Perfect except for the beauty factor. I bounce. Married a beauty with a perfect character. Make we no because of fear of the unknown force the guy chop shit abeg

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by themanderon: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
elozinoexe:

But gold does glitter. He is not filled with lustful desires, it's what he wants... Everyone has what they want, as one mans meat is another's poison... I did same. There was no fault in the lady. Perfect except for the beauty factor. I bounce. Married a beauty with a perfect character. Make we no because of fear of the unknown force the guy chop shit abeg

But he knew she wasn't beautiful but he lead her on and that's not fair. Now he is looking for an excuse to bail and only seeking validation from this forum.
Like M.Jackson sang in one of his songs "don't go around breaking young girls hearts".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.