Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (133017 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by shadeyinka(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

You are one of the most uneducated husband who speaks English I know. Mycoten and the likes is used routinely by married women not because of STDs but because of infections which do come periodically. Are you sure you always disinfect your penis before diving in?
You are the main cause of her infection. You where the same boxer for three days in a row and you feel she won't have infections?!!

I am sorry for you. Break your home by your lack of education.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Theoarhics: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
I think i concur with her by saying you really nag alot. Not everyone is comfortable telling their partners when they have issue like that especially when the partner is inconsiderate and nags alot. I dont blame her i blame you. How doesn't mycoten cream becomes and element for measuring infidelity?

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by 360command: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:
Most women have mycoten at home, I just got a pack. I use it whenever I use a toilet I dnt trust. I wonder why she's hiding it from u, probably because u will nag and complain abt her to stupor. You sound like a harsh husband who delights in embarrassing and shaming ur better half, so she avoids u on a regular. As for ur threat, I know u will do it one day cos as the mind thinketh so is he. I only pray ur village ppl do u like that abia man that shot his wife. That aside, sit her down for a romantic dinner and make her feel like a woman maybe she will discard her own planned evil against u,abi u tink say she no get herown mindset?
things like this do not make me lick a woman. The truth be told, if my wife no open up to me to tell me she is using mycoten , there is a reason to be suspicious. Anytime a woman have mycoten or vaginal cream that tightens her pu555y, I need to run..

You talk about use of mycoten in a toilet you dont trust, have you thought about using water only ( maybe when you come back home)? People like you think you are clean but to me, you are dirty. That mycoten still kills the good bacteria. To me , having a good diet changes the Womanliness odour or vaginal infection. forget that mycoten you all are talking about.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by jamex93(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.

My advice is simple... Take your time, study her, follow up spy on her secretly... In doing this be calm... If she is cheating you will know... If she is not, you will know... Good luck
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by fkj950ax(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police.

You are not very bright.
On the way to her parent's home, if she has an accident and dies, I hope you know that the above message on her phone (which she would have screenshot to her friends and parents already) will be the major evidence even the dumbest of police needs to convict you for first-degree murder. The is PREMEDITATED MURDER and ADMISSION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ireneidiva(f): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:
Most women have mycoten at home, I just got a pack. I use it whenever I use a toilet I dnt trust. I wonder why she's hiding it from u, probably because u will nag and complain abt her to stupor. You sound like a harsh husband who delights in embarrassing and shaming ur better half, so she avoids u on a regular. As for ur threat, I know u will do it one day cos as the mind thinketh so is he. I only pray ur village ppl do u like that abia man that shot his wife. That aside, sit her down for a romantic dinner and make her feel like a woman maybe she will discard her own planned evil against u,abi u tink say she no get herown mindset?
You are abusing the drug. It may no longer work for you when you genuinely need it.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sparkle777(f): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
360command:
things like this do not make me lick a woman. The truth be told, if my wife no open up to me to tell me she is using mycoten , there is a reason to be suspicious. Anytime a woman have mycoten or vaginal cream that tightens her pu555y, I need to run..

You talk about use of mycoten in a toilet you dont trust, have you thought about using water only ( maybe when you come back home)? People like you think you are clean but to me, you are dirty. That mycoten still kills the good bacteria.

Another Heavy Olodo Spotted.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sweeetheart(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Otunba80:
Try to calm her down then hack her WhatsApp account or check her Facebook pages and if you see a guy saying something like love you messages on her photo comments just check where the guy live in and monitor or movement to that place.

Shibaraba said he should take her out and buy her ice cream. Tonyebarcanista need to come and raise the discussion of alpha male again to this dude

though I go with Otunba80 post. calm her down and find out what's going on with her secretly instead of acting like a bouncer

you haven't done anything bad in trying to know why she's using that cream and yes you've right to know, so if a lady is telling you to give her space then something is wrong somewhere, abeg do the needful what What's web, or creation of another Facebook account to find out what exactly is running in her mind that's if she's not on Nairaland reading this grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Skillsnigeria: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Getting married to a Nigeria lady no be small thing o, the Lord will deliver you
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by sowilli: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
She is just pained you caught her using the cream grin. She perhaps never thought you would find out. I think many ladies like to keep things that concerns their vagina private. Bro, forget. Buy shawarma and ice cream for her on your way back from work. You will both be fine.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by kentur: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
he really made a forest out of a molehill and I believe the wife has gotten tired of his persistent nagging. yeast infection is very common among ladies even virgins do come down with it.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist about the use of mycoten cream and you'd be properly enlightened.
I'm 100% certain his wife is innocent and he naggs alot.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
ireneidiva:

You are abusing the drug. It may no longer work for you when you genuinely need it.

I agree. Excessive use of any drug confuses the immune system. Sparkle777 take note
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by chigoizie7(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Someone is talking to her.

I mean someone is brainwashing her. Probably a female.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by millionboi2: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tozilly:
Maturity they say has nothing to with age. U r very immature to be in a relationship like marriage. Look at wot u r making an innocent lady to go through for no just cause. Most ladies hv mycoten cream in their possession as a result of toilet infection that is easily picked by them. I usually buy mycoten cream for my wife. Grow up man and stop tormenting d poor woman. U can not sustain a marriage if u hv trust issues!
As if falling sick is a crime again
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Anwons(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mr, I think you and your wife are wrong. I see more accumulated anger in you too, it's not just the issue you stated here.

I can't imagine you talking about killing your wife and submit yourself to the police, it's a shame! You can't substantiate your point. After thinking and planning on how to do that, if eventually, you succeeded, you'll later begin to blame the devil.

There's more to your issue than what you mentioned.

Nevertheless, it's better you separate than to later hear story that touches!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Foodqueen(f): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Not just your wife, I am also putting it to you that you nag alot. Can you imagine,just cos of vagina cream you are accusing her of cheating.

Maybe she has some vaginal infection and she needed to treat it without you knowing cos of what you might accuse her of.....which you still accuse her of.

You cause her not to tell you everything cos of your nagging ways. Pls change
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Afolabimills(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guy respect urself o na only cream u c dey para if come c dick nko
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by carinmom(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Miradamian:
From looking for duvet,u enter ur wife bag as if na there d duvet dey,u should thank her for trying to use the cream to be clean for u.from the way u sound I think u don't really show her care and love. After checking it out online an found out it could be she was having scratches,u should have showed her more care by dropping some cash for her to go for better checkup if she was scared she could have some infections,or buy her more toiletries on your way back home. But no.u went nagging asking her if she was cheating on u,u will kill her and bla bla bla.if na who wey no go loose am for u? Men u guys could be so annoying sometimes. House owner

This Op needs serious flogging, haba ordinary mycoten fa. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by cejaypriesty(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
He never said she has vagina odour please read again.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sparkle777(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
ireneidiva:

Pls read again and read to understand, I dnt use it daily.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
eni4real:
Offshore grin grin

Offshoring a sex fantasy has been a great thing for peace of mind of many married women these days and social media apps are liberating them from the bondage of controlling men. To keep your wife on your bed alone, you must become her friend and not her boss.

21 century women hate control. They are not like our mothers. They want liberation. Any attempt to cage them, they go offshore. I dont blame them, anyone in a toxic relationship that is not outsourcing the emotion is subject to stroke attack in a near future .

Therefore, the greatest mistake one can make is expecting happiness from an insecure partner like this OP, perhaps, they are amazing young and strong marlians armed with tramadol and bigger dicks out there who will stop at nothing to lick that woman from head to toe on a fee or even free.

Insecure and less romantic husbands need to give their wives some space. grin grin grin shocked

Nigeria don spoil, Tables have turned now men are the ones crying........

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ikwedim(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
To every man out there, if your wife is using android phone den forget she is cheating on you. OK bye
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Sparkle777(f): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

I agree. Excessive use of any drug confuses the immune system. Sparkle777 take note

You'll make a better health personnel if u read without jumping into conclusions. I said just got a tube,not even opened yet.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:

Offshoring a sex fantasy has been a great thing for peace of mind of many married women these days and social media apps are liberating them from the bondage of controlling men. To keep your wife on your bed alone, you must become her friend and not her boss.

21 century hate control. They want liberation. Any attempt to cage them, they go offshore. I dont blame them, anyone in a toxic relationship that is not outsourcing the emotion is subject to stroke attack in a near future .

Therefore, the greatest mistake one can make is expecting happiness from an insecure partner like this OP, perhaps, they are amazing young and strong marlians armed with tramadol and bigger dicks out there who will stop at nothing to lick that woman from head to toe on a fee or even free.

Insecure and less romantic husbands need to give their wives some space. grin grin grin shocked

Nigeria don spoil, Tables have turned now men are the ones crying........

Polygamists can't relate tho grin
Allahu Akbar tongue
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Otunba80:
Try to calm her down then hack her WhatsApp account or check her Facebook pages and if you see a guy saying something like love you messages on her photo comments just check where the guy live in and monitor or movement to that place.
grin grin grin grin Mr FBI wehdone Sir.....
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by ogene144(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tozilly:
Maturity they say has nothing to with age. U r very immature to be in a relationship like marriage. Look at wot u r making an innocent lady to go through for no just cause. Most ladies hv mycoten cream in their possession as a result of toilet infection that is easily picked by them. I usually buy mycoten cream for my wife. Grow up man and stop tormenting d poor woman. U can not sustain a marriage if u hv trust issues!
my bitch wife is also into this kind of stuff she is a wayward lady she started like this
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just from what this man has written i can tell that most of the issues are from his side..

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by 360command: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:

Another Heavy Olodo Spotted.
you are the olodo.. I have a Mexican girl that I am dating, that girl pu555y no dey smell at all .. e no b like u African girls dat pu555y go smell today, tomorrow e no go smell. Quit with all those antibiotics cream you take trying to form you are clean. Bathing, regular washing of the pu555y, eating vegetables, fruits goes a long way.

We as Africans, we eat sour food like fufu and you want to say to me your pu555y no go smell ..come on .. I don run girl matter, and I can tell you a good diet changes the smell of our body..

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
ikwedim:
To every man out there, if your wife is using android phone den forget she is cheating on you. OK bye

And they are cheating with other men, so equations balance. Men have been cheating on their wives with other women, so equation balances too.

It is called fuccking around. grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sparkle777:

You'll make a better health personnel if u read without jumping into conclusions. I said just got a tube,not even opened yet.

Abeg o
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by neonly: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
You don't have to insult him.

He is human.

I feel what was lacking was marital communication.

The wife was suppose to confide in him.
Is vagina yeast contagious during sex with a man?

If yes!! Then i understand why the man is angry.

If No, then the husband is wrong.

Dat what you get when u share space on d internet with kids I can tell dis boy must be be leaving in his mother house
If wife want use drugs she must let her husband know if possible they both use but when wife dey hide use drugs my brother der is fire on d mountain
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by zimunachimdi: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
Your wife is right. You nag a lot!
She lied to you because you lack common sense.
Why didn't you browse the use of mycoten before
confronting her. Is it hard for you to comprehend after seeing the prescription? Abeg shift joor...problem sleep inyanga go wake am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.