Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50348 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by slowice(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
There must be forces behind this move of hers... Its definitely not about justice.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:
She tweeted

Another failed attempt by the Democrats to oust Trump from the office.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Exodora: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some bad ass niggar won't like this at all . Trump didn't see this come but I like the hit of it. Loving this World more and more .
But am surprised as we all come carry mad come this world at the same time.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by TEYA: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

Most people snap with celebrities or someone they know when they see them, doesn't mean they both know each other. That's also a fact
The last time he lied about never meeting someone, a video was released of him relating with that guy in a private function.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
TEYA:

The last time he lied about never meeting someone, a video was released of him relating with that guy in a private function.
If you meet one of the celebrities you like and after taking pics with him or her and somehow conversation starts...does the celebrity now know you or not.
We really need to define the KNOW and know.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

If you meet one of the celebrities you like and after taking pics with him or her and somehow conversation starts...does the celebrity now know you or not.

They did not just meet. He was specially invited to a private dinner in MarLago with Trump in attendance and he even had a seat and table with his name on it reserved for him which was done for all those invited to the private dinner and they were all Trump's closest buddies of which Lev Parnas is one.

Trump was shown walking into the room amidst greetings, claps, handshakes and laughter.

He then began addressing issues from weapons to Ukraine and that was when Lev was spoken to directly by Trump because they already knew before that day because Lev is Trump's asset in Ukraine.

Lev then went ahead to report the US ambassador to Ukraine to Trump after which Trump demanded she should be fired due to the damning report Lev Parnas gave to him.

They also talked about Ukraine vs Russia and Ukrainian oil.

You see, not everyone is a dummy and enjoys deceiving themselves like you have been doing with this thing.

Even Igor Fruman released WhatsApp messages between him and Giuliani and Giuliani would always extend greetings to him and Lev from Trump and disclosed deep state secrets to them.

Wake up and stop sleeping on the bicycle
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by PierreAbutu(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm ready to do absenty ballot ad soon as possible. Come November, the idiotic lying rapist will be voted out.

Lying rapist??

Kindly show all Nairalanders the court judgment convicting him as a rapist
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Well. Gentleman projecting himself as a rapist.
You're correct. The men that rape mad women find them attractive. Its better you just shut up. At this point your stupidity is overwhelming. It means if an unattractive girl reports a guy who you know is attracted to 'super models', she must be lying because your guy can't rape this kind of woman. You're no gentleman. You're a fool and a disgrace to manhood. Bleep outta here. Serpent.
i think you meant to say mankind....do you know what a manhood is?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by TEYA: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

I do not snap pictures with celebrities
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
TEYA:

I do not snap pictures with celebrities
That's you, but you know some people do especially the younger ones
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

They did not just meet. He was specially invited to a private dinner in MarLago with Trump in attendance and he even had a seat and table with his name on it reserved for him which was done for all those invited to the private dinner and they were all Trump's closest buddies of which Lev Parnas is one.

Trump was shown walking into the room amidst greetings, claps, handshakes and laughter.

He then began addressing issues from weapons to Ukraine and that was when Lev was spoken to directly by Trump because they already knew before that day because Lev is Trump's asset in Ukraine.

Lev then went ahead to report the US ambassador to Ukraine to Trump after which Trump demanded she should be fired due to the damning report Lev Parnas gave to him.

They also talked about Ukraine vs Russia and Ukrainian oil.

You see, not everyone is a dummy and enjoys deceiving themselves like you have been doing with this thing.

Even Igor Fruman released WhatsApp messages between him and Giuliani and Giuliani would always extend greetings to him and Lev from Trump and disclosed deep state secrets to them.

Wake up and stop sleeping on the bicycle

Wow, you seem to know a lot. From only CNN
Expand your mind, stop being myopic
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Mighty12: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
wonders shall never end, should I be surprised
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

Wow, you seem to know a lot. From only CNN
Expand your mind, stop being myopic

Not from CNN Mr myopic brain.

Learn to investigate and research.

The video and tapes are available if you want and most Americans have already seen it which was why as at today 76% of Republicans want witnesses called in to testify in the Senate Trump trial.

They can see that Trump was not being truthful.

Not everyone depends on a republican owned station like Fox for their news
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Not from CNN Mr myopic brain.

Learn to investigate and research.

The video and tapes are available if you want and most Americans have already seen it which was why as at today 76% of Republicans want witnesses called in to testify in the Senate Trump trial.

They can see that Trump was not being truthful.

Not everyone depends on a republican owned station like Fox for their news
Show me the videos, Mr researcher, Since you know all.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

Show me the videos, Mr researcher, Since you know all.

Help yourself and that is assuming you have enough data

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4be2jnd727n67v/2018-04-30%2016.20.42.mov?dl=0
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Help yourself and that is assuming you have enough data

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4be2jnd727n67v/2018-04-30%2016.20.42.mov?dl=0
Thanks
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Godwin2am(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
madam one question for you, are you related to busola dakolo. well I ain't surprised no be woman again they are well capable of giving the devil a run for his money when it comes to lies and manipulation.
You are now pressing for a DNA test, u could have brushed against his body, or come in bodily contact with him one way or another. Unless you can provide semen residue on that dress of yours that's identical to Trump's you are more or less a fvcking wh0re

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by PervertProphet: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
SimDan95:
Let's get this straight, since 1990 till date she couldn't press charges even knowing he is a multi billionaire, but recently some unseen force has compelled her to sue him now he's a president.

Madam one question for you, are you related to busola dakolo. well I ain't surprised no be woman again they are well capable of giving the devil a run for his money when it comes to lies and manipulation.

You are now pressing for a DNA test, u could have brushed against his body, or come in bodily contact with him one way or another. Unless you can provide semen residue on that dress of yours that's identical to Trump's you are more or less a fvcking wh0re

I know say nah dis kine post dey sweet OP, anything to implicate Trump while you support Tyranny, nepotism and corruption your own government dish on a platter to you. Take a chill pill and lick your balls you're in a long ride to utter disappointment.

Some Women are just ..............................

You should know the liberals led by Nancy Pelosi and Adams are definitely behind this. They are bringing all their guns to make sure Trump is disgraced before November, 2020.

The Impeachment Trial of Trump that they started is not looking too good for them so this should be the next scandal that will be aired all day at fake news: CNN.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by PervertProphet: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

You are kidding me with your statement, so what if they hugged, what if she was his date that night, even if they f***ed that night, please what's the guarantee that it was rape And besides can you believe the crap that his DNA on the woman's cloth will show she was raped?? How do people think?? This is the kind of news CNN will say is breaking news
*Spits* twice

True words.

I have seen cases of several black Americans go to Jail for years for even wrong DNA reading. Only to be acquitted after they in they old age or dead.

It is very easy to ruin a man's reputation with a Rape charge in the West.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by basilico: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
This woman kept the dress in her closet for 25years. Give me a break, Bill Clinton was forced to admit Lewinsky affair after his DNA matched her blue dress that ironically Bill wore on that portrait in Jeffery Epstein house.
She would have come out then during the Clinton impeachment trial but she did not. She waited years later to claim that she has Trump's DNA. Another hit job by Democrats, throw as much mud to the wall hoping some will stick.
Kavanaugh style baseless accusations that no one can prove.

Expect more dirt as the election day draws near.
That IndecentStar by the way who accused him, she was forced to pay. If he slept with her, then she paid him for sleeping with her. The Trump curse is real.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wowcatty: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Exactly!

The nay just carried the vote in the upper chamber few minutes ago. There will be no additional witnesses like it was during Clinton's impeachment.

They said Big Mike(Michele Obama)is the anointed candidate of the deepstate because they are desperate for black votes in which Trump is polling about 30% already and may even be more. So according to the story, Hillary has been given warning to step aside or she will be shown the way deepstate style, red handkerchiefs thing( red handkerchiefs were always found near murders by the deepstate to let the police know how to investigate it).
kunleweb:

That's it. Am I not glad we have discerning minds that understands what's truly going on beneath the whole window-dressing. It's a lesson to some of us aspiring for higher positions in life to be cautious and tactful. Bless your solid understanding. God bless Trump .

The Dems need to go prepare for the next election in 5/6-15/16 years time to present better candidates. The current bunch are clowns . From Hilary, to Michelle who's making a hint for running to that Mexican American Senator whose name I've forgotten. I have great respect for Joe Biden though cool
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by kunleweb: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2020
wowcatty:
Exactly!

The nay just carried the vote in the upper chamber few minutes ago. There will be no additional witnesses like it was during Clinton's impeachment.

They said Big Mike(Michele Obama)is the anointed candidate of the deepstate because they are desperate for black votes in which Trump is polling about 30% already and may even be more. So according to the story, Hillary has been given warning to step aside or she will be shown the way deepstate style, red handkerchiefs thing( red handkerchiefs were always found near murders by the deepstate to let the police know how to investigate it).

So Michelle versus Trump Aii. The Dems have lost it
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Mouthgag: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
Ọdẹ
From Ikorodu in Lagos or aba in Abia to America... Wetin consign you?

Yeye
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wowcatty: 3:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Michelle Obama is a race hustler too, so all she will be doing is play race card but Trump doesn't care about the color of skin and knows Big Mike is a man, so he will take to shim.

While Trump's economy is doing well, all democrats have to offer are

Division
Victimhood
Cancel culture
Identity politics
Class warfare
Anger
Propaganda & more
kunleweb:

So Michelle versus Trump Aii. The Dems have lost it
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by kunleweb: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
wowcatty:
Michelle Obama is a race hustler too, so all she will be doing is play race card but Trump doesn't care about the color of skin and knows Big Mike is a man, so he will take to shim.

While Trump's economy is doing well, all democrats have to offer are

Division
Victimhood
Cancel culture
Identity politics
Class warfare
Anger
Propaganda & more

Hi Kathy,

How have you been.?

How are you coping in the midst of these global chaos. I hope you're safe.

Just checking out on you though

Hit me up when you see this. Would be great to know you're Hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wowcatty: 3:57am On Apr 11, 2020
That's so very kind of you to check on me!

I'm good o! Thanks!!

All the chaos are with democrats controlled cities and towns, the police is complaining that the kind of jobs the democrats mayors are asking them to do is against the constitution. We already have cases of police not showing up for emergency calls in California, I'm praying it doesn't boil over as there are people we call patriots who hate what is going on but restraining themselves.

Anyway, there's a good news today about some unsealed indictments and declass, we hope to get something out of that.

kunleweb:

Hi Kathy,

How have you been.?

How are you coping in the midst of these global chaos. I hope you're safe.

Just checking out on you though

Hit me up when you see this. Would be great to know you're Hale and hearty
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Obioramichael(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Never knew people who drive joy in tarnishing someone else's image still exist..
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by kunleweb: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
wowcatty:
That's so very kind of you to check on me!

I'm good o! Thanks!!

All the chaos are with democrats controlled cities and towns, the police is complaining that the kind of jobs the democrats mayors are asking them to do is against the constitution. We already have cases of police not showing up for emergency calls in California, I'm praying it doesn't boil over as there are people we call patriots who hate what is going on but restraining themselves.

Anyway, there's a good news today about some unsealed indictments and declass, we hope to get something out of that.

Let's me in on it once you get word about the indictments. I also checked up on you after reading your last comments on Michelle, I was interacting with some people with very good Intel on issues and from what I garnered, there's a push for Michelle to become VP to Biden, with the possibility of Biden not finishing his term or being replaced somehow by Biden in order to re-insert the Oduma's Dynasty. Can't help but not feel it's true...

The invincible hand that has convinced Bernice to step down I spite on his thirst for the throne, other big wigs, Bloom berg and Co and the desperate of the Dems.... With the Dems asking Biden to choose a running mate from a minority race, the invites choice becomes Michelle, to appeal to Black community and some Hispanics won't feel it's all whitish with the discolouration.

The world seems to be in flight conspiracy labyrinth these days. Well, as for me, I'm gonna get my bowl of popcorn and cold drinks if we're all gonna set the world on fire. From China to Huawei, to Hong Kong, to Yemen, to Chad, to Syria, the world can't seem to do without all these unending chaotic drama. Pff angry

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wowcatty: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Right on!

There has been news on indictments and while others are naming some people, my money is on George Soros because the pictures I saw but Q warns about our interpretations of his posts. I just want it to happen already though we are told that only 20% can be disclosed to save people from running mad. Q said anything over that will send 99% of the population of the world into hospitals. I believe the part they are going to hide is how most processed meat like sausages, hamburgers and hotdogs are made from the unmentionables. Also I believe another one they will keep secret is the mass human sacrifice they travel to Africa to carry out according to a banker, I will see if I can still find the video. The man said he had to quit his job because he couldn't take part in human sacrifice. Another is how virologists test all their viruses in Africa, from HIV to Ebola, Zika and now coronavirus. Coronavirus is being tested in Nigeria and other African countries as we speak.

I just can't wait for these evil people to pay for what they have done to this country and the world.

We need to pray for Trump as the time is getting closer, they have been trying to kill him. The deepstate don't want to pay for their sins and will do everything to destroy America.

The fake news media will start a new round of spin on the indictments but the law is what the criminals will face not Trump.

The democrats have started another investigation just to block the indictments, they forgot that there's no step 4, they have used up all their ammunitions against Trump and it's time to pay for their crimes.

Check this 3 mins video as the man broke down while telling his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5msVli_aNc

kunleweb:

Let's me in on it once you get word about the indictments. I also checked up on you after reading your last comments on Michelle, I was interacting with some people with very good Intel on issues and from what I garnered, there's a push for Michelle to become VP to Biden, with the possibility of Biden not finishing his term or being replaced somehow by Biden in order to re-insert the Oduma's Dynasty. Can't help but not feel it's true...

The invincible hand that has convinced Bernice to step down I spite on his thirst for the throne, other big wigs, Bloom berg and Co and the desperate of the Dems.... With the Dems asking Biden to choose a running mate from a minority race, the invites choice becomes Michelle, to appeal to Black community and some Hispanics won't feel it's all whitish with the discolouration.

The world seems to be in flight conspiracy labyrinth these days. Well, as for me, I'm gonna get my bowl of popcorn and cold drinks if we're all gonna set the world on fire. From China to Huawei, to Hong Kong, to Yemen, to Chad, to Syria, the world can't seem to do without all these unending chaotic drama. Pff angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) / CNN Fires Don Lemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.