Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50360 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?

If this was an accusation on our president will u tell him to go and provide his DNA? Capital NO!

That’s where ur hypocrisy began.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Osidazz19: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trump is not going anywhere Mister man ..you are waiting for him to go so Islamic terrorism can have a free reign once more but you lie ..Better go and face the job evil Buhari gave you and stop wishing .

Brainwashed wailer is spotted.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
jaxxy:

If this was an accusation on our president will u tell him to go and provide his DNA? Capital NO!

That’s where ur hypocrisy began.

If this was USA where the law does not protect the president in cases of this nature then i would say YES. This is why you should never be an illiterate when you come at me for being deeply ignorant

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Sambest2(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
“The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,”

That's well over 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Agugbadin: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Women are too dangerous, all this lies to get attention and may be money

5 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Papanwamaikpe: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

This one still thinks i am Muslim sha grin grin grin

I am bonafide Igbo Nwokem so you can throw your vomit in another direction
common shut up! Igbo kee you there!

6 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by LegendHero(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon

Pray one of your family member never get raped.

If you know the trauma that comes with rape, you will know that even if it happened since 50years ago, getting justice will actually relieve the victim.

Although I’m not saying whether the woman is lying or innocent, it’s none of my business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Aammee77: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yeye dey smell, dress with DNA of over 25 years. Shameless fools

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?
You are kidding me with your statement, so what if they hugged, what if she was his date that night, even if they f***ed that night, please what's the guarantee that it was rape And besides can you believe the crap that his DNA on the woman's cloth will show she was raped?? How do people think?? This is the kind of news CNN will say is breaking news
*Spits* twice

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by abbey621(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Noone should be surprised by this. If a COZA pastor can be accused of rape from over a decade ago why won't Trump be accused of the same. In this life there are 4 things that opens you up to being accused of rape:

1. You get money
2. You are famous
3. You like parties/women
4. People hate you as much as they love you.

So if you're still managing and nobody knows you, abeg thank God for your blessings grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Realtalk20: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Blindersoff:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by mrtender: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na wa o
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

If this was USA where the law does not protect the president in cases of this nature then i would say YES. This is why you should never be an illiterate when you come at me for being deeply ignorant

There have been many cases where the president needed to clear his name or follow the law, especially court orders and other issues? Why didn’t u speak up then? Must this be America for the president to obey court orders? Don’t deceive urself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by HacheNoire: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
SimDan95:
Let's get this straight, since 1990 till date she couldn't press charges even knowing he is a multi billionaire, but recently some unseen force has compelled her to sue him now he's a president.

Madam one question for you, are you related to busola dakolo. well I ain't surprised no be woman again they are well capable of giving the devil a run for his money when it comes to lies and manipulation.

You are now pressing for a DNA test, u could have brushed against his body, or come in bodily contact with him one way or another. Unless you can provide semen residue on that dress of yours that's identical to Trump's you are more or less a fvcking wh0re

I know say nah dis kine post dey sweet OP, anything to implicate Trump while you support Tyranny, nepotism and corruption your own government dish on a platter to you. Take a chill pill and lick your balls you're in a long ride to utter disappointment.

Some Women are just ..............................

Shut up please

No sense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by greggng: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trump must bring his DNA ....I believe he is the male found on that dress.,...r Kelly go better pass this man lol.....but fear women..... cool

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Pray one of your family member never get raped.

If you know the trauma that comes with rape, you will know that even if it happened since 50years ago, getting justice will actually relieve the victim.

Although I’m not saying whether the woman is lying or innocent, it’s none of my business.

We're not returning to Barack Obama simple. Same woman must have had sex with over a million men. Let her wait till after his second term simple. After all she waited for 20 years for this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
common shut up! Igbo kee you there!

Come on shut up. Bigotry kee you there. Nkita ra’cha ike gi ebahu

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
jaxxy:

There have been many cases where the president needed to clear his name or follow the law, especially court orders and other issues? Why didn’t u speak up then? Must this be America for the president to obey court orders? Don’t deceive urself.

They don't. Trump has had 17 rape and sexual misconduct cases filed against him in his life which he denied except this one.

For this woman his defense was him saying "SHE IS NOT MY TYPE" Which is neither a yes or a no but a comment that suggests that if she was his type he would have gladly raped her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Shaprara: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol, I’m laughing real hard. This woman won’t learn , she has tried a couple times but she knows it’s a lie and trump didn’t do that, it came up a lot in 2016, and when she was to be challenged by trump boom she went dark. I’m not surprised that the source for this news is on Bloomberg who the owner is running for President(literally not running but spending his billions to attack trump, they have personal score to settle from there days in New York) Who says he is not going to report on candidates from his party but will report on trump. I think the woman is being sponsored by Bloomberg and just like 2016 she will go dark again

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ukabam: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buy quality stage lightings
Call/What's app:08148428600

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bondinus:

You are kidding me with your statement, so what if they hugged, what if she was his date that night, even if they f***ed that night, please what's the guarantee that it was rape And besides can you believe the crap that his DNA on the woman's cloth will show she was raped?? How do people think?? This is the kind of news CNN will say is breaking news
*Spits* twice

Trump has had 17 rape and sexual misconduct cases filed against him in his life which he denied except this one.

For this woman his defense was him saying "SHE IS NOT MY TYPE" Which is neither a yes or a no but a comment that suggests that if she was his type he would have gladly raped her.

She vividly described trump struggling with her for 3 mins in a bathroom (she mentioned specific location) and how he forcefully inserted his manhood into her from Behind.

Several witnesses have come to confirm her story from back then

5 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wisdom042(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
U see women.......Fear dem....I repeat fear dem!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shaprara:
Lol, I’m laughing real hard. This woman won’t learn , she has tried a couple times but she knows it’s a lie and trump didn’t do that, it came up a lot in 2016, and when she was to be challenged by trump boom she went dark. I’m not surprised that the source for this news is on Bloomberg who the owner is running for President(literally not running but spending his billions to attack trump, they have personal score to settle from there days in New York) Who says he is not going to report on candidates from his party but will report on trump. I think the woman is being sponsored by Bloomberg and just like 2016 she will go dark again

There was another incident in 2016 and it was not this woman. The woman then was Jessica Leeds and it was in 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by AreaFada2: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Honestly, 30 years ago this lady would have been very hot in Trump's eyes. Blonde and would have been right up Trump's street.

She should wait until he leaves office. She has already waited 30 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Africomterror: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
wetin this trump commited weh even women are trying to tk bring him down?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by bukatyne(f): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
New York (AP) -- Lawyers for a woman who accuses President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter.

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney Thursday for Trump to submit a sample on March 2 in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress.”

Carroll filed a defamation suit against Trump in November after the president denied her allegation. Her lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, then had the black wool coat-style dress tested. A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found on the sleeves was a mix of at least four people, at least one of them male.

Several other people were tested and eliminated as possible contributors to the mix, according to the lab report, which was obtained by The Associated Press. Their names are redacted.

While the notice is a demand, such demands often spur court fights requiring a judge to weigh in on whether they will be enforced.

The Associated Press sent a message to Trump's attorney seeking comment.

Carroll accused Trump last summer of raping her in a Manhattan luxury department store dressing room in the mid-1990s.

In a New York magazine piece in June and a book published the next month, Carroll said she and Trump met by chance, chatted and went to the lingerie department for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman. She said joking banter about trying on a bodysuit ended in a dressing room, where she said Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping.

“The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,” she wrote. She donned it for a photo accompanying the magazine piece.

Trump said in June that Carroll was “totally lying” and he had “never met this person in my life.” While a 1987 photo shows them and their then-spouses at a social event, Trump dismissed it as a moment when he was “standing with my coat on in a line.”

“She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation,” he said in one of various statements on the matter, adding that the book “should be sold in the fiction section.”

Carroll sued Trump in November, saying he smeared her and hurt her career as a longtime Elle magazine advice columnist by calling her a liar. She is seeking unspecified damages and a retraction of Trump’s statements.

“Unidentified male DNA on the dress could prove that Donald Trump not only knows who I am, but also that he violently assaulted me in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman and then defamed me by lying about it and impugning my character," Carroll said in a statement Thursday.

Her lawyer, Kaplan, said it was “standard operating procedure” in a sexual assault investigation to request a DNA sample from the accused.

“As a result, we’ve requested a simple saliva sample from Mr. Trump to test his DNA, and there really is no valid basis for him to object,” she said.

Trump’s lawyer has tried to get the case thrown out. A Manhattan judge declined to do so earlier this month, saying the attorney hadn’t properly backed up his arguments that the case didn’t belong in a New York court.

The Associated Press typically does not name people who say they have been sexually assaulted, unless they come forward publicly.

Carroll said she didn’t do so for decades because she feared legal retribution from Trump and damage to her reputation, among other reasons. But when the #MeToo movement spurred reader requests for advice about sexual assault, she said, she decided she had to disclose her own account.

Trump, a Republican, isn’t the first president to face the prospect of a DNA test related to a woman’s dress.

Former President Bill Clinton, a Democrat, underwent such a test during an independent counsel investigation into whether he had a sexual relationship with onetime White House intern Monica Lewinsky and then lied in denying it under oath.

After Clinton’s DNA was found on the dress, he acknowledged an "inappropriate intimate relationship" with Lewinsky.

Clinton was impeached by the House in December 1998 and later acquitted by the Senate.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-30/ap-exclusive-woman-who-says-trump-raped-her-seeks-his-dna

This woman looks like a ghost! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Her motives are suspect.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
wetin this trump commited weh even women are trying to tk bring him down?

His comment of GRAB THEM BY THE PVSSY shows he has a sexual peeve and is a probable sexual molester especially since a known Pedophile like the late Epstein was his good friend.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

This woman looks like a ghost! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Her motives are suspect.

Her motive is Justice same with the other 16 women accusing Trump of same thing. Is he no longer bold to GRAB THEM BY THE PVSSY as he said?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.