Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50323 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by kunleweb: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2020
wowcatty:
They are fighting for their lives! They can see their end is around, so they are giving a fight of lifetime, throwing everything at him and praying something sticks but nothing is working so far. So expect more of the most ridiculous allegations to surface as they run out of ammunitions but God got him. They have also lined up funerals to take away people's attention but in the end truth wins!

That's it. Am I not glad we have discerning minds that understands what's truly going on beneath the whole window-dressing. It's a lesson to some of us aspiring for higher positions in life to be cautious and tactful. Bless your solid understanding. God bless Trump .

The Dems need to go prepare for the next election in 5/6-15/16 years time to present better candidates. The current bunch are clowns . From Hilary, to Michelle who's making a hint for running to that Mexican American Senator whose name I've forgotten. I have great respect for Joe Biden though cool
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by kunleweb: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2020
donkingzton01:

Even if she can provide semen residue to show that they had sex , how can he prove that it wasn't consensual.

This is something they didn't clearly think about/of grin

A similar recent case was the rape case against Neymar by that European model
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Wanity(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Pray one of your family member never get raped.

If you know the trauma that comes with rape, you will know that even if it happened since 50years ago, getting justice will actually relieve the victim.

Although I’m not saying whether the woman is lying or innocent, it’s none of my business.

Pray never to be accused of any crime I repeat any crime not even stealing kulikuli
Because you will regret for the rest of your life if you are not lucky

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by bewla(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2020
SimDan95:
Let's get this straight, since 1990 till date she couldn't press charges even knowing he is a multi billionaire, but recently some unseen force has compelled her to sue him now he's a president.

Madam one question for you, are you related to busola dakolo. well I ain't surprised no be woman again they are well capable of giving the devil a run for his money when it comes to lies and manipulation.

You are now pressing for a DNA test, u could have brushed against his body, or come in bodily contact with him one way or another. Unless you can provide semen residue on that dress of yours that's identical to Trump's you are more or less a fvcking wh0re

I know say nah dis kine post dey sweet OP, anything to implicate Trump while you support Tyranny, nepotism and corruption your own government dish on a platter to you. Take a chill pill and lick your balls you're in a long ride to utter disappointment.

Some Women are just ..............................
when it was pastor fatoyibo we all say na bad pastor

if na Buhari we go chop am before him defend him self

now na white man

and not ordinary white man Trump u they cry fowl
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2020
donkingzton01:

Even if she can provide semen residue to show that they had sex , how can he prove that it wasn't consensual.

Trump himself has answered this question.

He claimed he never met her and does not know her.

So this means his DNA should not be on her doesn't it?

Once the DNA test shows that the one on her dress is same as Trump's then he now has a lot of explanations to give
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by SimDan95(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2020
bewla:
when it was pastor fatoyibo we all say na bad pastor

if na Buhari we go chop am before him defend him self

now na white man

and not ordinary white man Trump u they cry fowl

Don't generalize me and them, I ever tell you say fatoyinbo repe?

please don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by bewla(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2020
SimDan95:

Don't generalize me and them, I ever tell you say fatoyinbo repe?

please don't generalize.
Sorry only saying we black we only value what can't have useless our own
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by SimDan95(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2020
bewla:
Sorry only saying we black we only value what can't have useless our own

I understand

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

You don't get it. One you are accused of rape and evidence provided to defend your claim which in this case the woman presented her dress worn on that day which has been tested and one male DNA found on it then Trump has to present his DNA to show that it is either his own or not. Same thing was done with Clinton when he first denied Monika Lewinsky. His DNA was demanded for which he provided and when it was shown that his DNA was actually on Monika he started confessing
Compare the two, one was present at that time, the other was decades ago, more that silver jubilee celebration.
See, u win abeg. Continue supporting Democrats, advice for them....focus on the election instead of bringing Trump down. The more they try the more supporters he has and the stronger he becomes.
FYI let's see if he this case won't be swept under the rug like others
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Topmaike007(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
same thing happened to RKelly and you guys insulted him, now na trump time, if Kelly can be jailed who is trump not to visit correction center

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

Compare the two, one was present at that time, the other was decades ago, more that silver jubilee celebration.
See, u win abeg. Continue supporting Democrats, advice for them....focus on the election instead of bringing Trump down. The more they try the more supporters he has and the stronger he becomes.
FYI let's see if he this case won't be swept under the rug like others

DNA survives for years.

I stand on the side of Truth and not Democrats and it is true that Trump is a bonafide 1st class liar.

Every one of those closest to him as a citizen of USA are all in jail for criminal offences always bordering on money laundering and on each occasion Trump has denied knowing them INCLUDING HIS OWN LAWYER WHO IS NOW JAILED which made Trump now pick Giuliani as his new lawyer.

As it stands now 72% of Republicans want Trump and Senate to allow witnesses to testify in his impeachment hearing.

You think people are dumb?

Trump's latest associate jailed is Igor Fruman on same money laundering charge and now another associate Lev Parnas has been indited for same charge and Trump again denied ever knowing him or even speaking with him.

Now hundreds of pictures of Lev Parnas surfaced which were taken alongside Trump and those super close to him. Including a video of Lev Parnas rubbing the back of Trump, Another one of them having a private dinner and discussing US policies.

Yet you do not know a man you have taken hundreds of pictures with who lodges in the best rooms in your hotel with your closest aids, who rubs your back (something no ordinary person would be allowed to do to the US president, for whom you gave permission for your ex lawyer to represent, whom you have visited toilets and bathrooms with in a second video talking about the condition of the place,who is a key donor to your campaigns and yet you also have not spoken with him in your life.

Keep on supporting liar Trump

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Seankhalifa: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?
Wat if it was a set up
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

DNA survives for years.

I stand on the side of Truth and not Democrats and it is true that Trump is a bonafide 1st class liar.

Every one of those closest to him as a citizen of USA are all in jail for criminal offences always bordering on money laundering and on each occasion Trump has denied knowing them INCLUDING HIS OWN LAWYER WHO IS NOW JAILED which made Trump now pick Giuliani as his new lawyer.

As it stands now 72% of Republicans want Trump and Senate to allow witnesses to testify in his impeachment hearing.

You think people are dumb?

Trump's latest associate jailed is Igor Fruman on same money laundering charge and now another associate Lev Parnas has been indited for same charge and Trump again denied ever knowing him or even speaking with him.

Now hundreds of pictures of Lev Parnas surfaced which were taken alongside Trump and those super close to him. Including a video of Lev Parnas rubbing the back of Trump, Another one of them having a private dinner and discussing US policies.

Yet you do not know a man you have taken hundreds of pictures with who lodges in the best rooms in your hotel with your closest aids, who rubs your back (something no ordinary person would be allowed to do to the US president, for whom you gave permission for your ex lawyer to represent, whom you have visited toilets and bathrooms with in a second video talking about the condition of the place,who is a key donor to your campaigns and yet you also have not spoken with him in your life.

Keep on supporting liar Trump
And what is the truth, god
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Wat if it was a set up

What if it was not?

If it was a set up then why did witnesses from back then testify in her support and why did Trump deny not knowing her or ever meeting her in his life only for pictures to emerge in 1987 of them together at a function?

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Overlordrichy(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
This is the evil behind having girlfriend
This is the evil behind having premarital sex all around
This world is full of evil

If you want to make it in this life and be great in peace, say no to dating unnecessarily all around, and say no to premarital sex.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
which “you people” auntie? Did I rape anyone in your family? Lol

I didn’t say unattractive women don’t get raped. I said I do not believe this particular unattractive woman was raped by the particular person she claims raped her because the man so obviously has a type which she is far from.

Yes it makes perfect sense to me that if I have supermodels fvcking me on a regular, I would probably not go about raping ugly hags in a shopping mall. Sorry if that offends your feminist brain.
Oh, do shut up. Your ignorance is disgusting. Rape is more about POWER and CONTROL than about attraction you scumbag. Sure your disgusting comment will make sense to you. You are not smart after all.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Oh, do shut up. Your ignorance is disgusting. Rape is more about POWER and CONTROL than about attraction your scumbag. Sure your disgusting comment will make sense to you. You are not smart after all.
You’re so luck you’re a female and I am a gentleman if not I would have annihilated you with total verbal assault for your disrespect. You can check my profile posts and see how I typically respond to your ilk who come after me here.

Now to address your post, a man needs to feel some sexual attraction towards a woman for him to rape her. In fact he needs to feel some attraction for him to be aroused in the first place. Weather it is done for control or not like you say is secondary. There has to be some arousal for it to happen. It’s just the way biology works sweetheart.

I am explaining to you that a man as famously visual and shallow as Trump who is used to sleeping with and hanging around supermodels would never have been aroused by that woman I am seeing in that picture. Tell me he raped someone that looks like Hope Hicks and I am more likely to believe you.

What does he want to control that woman for sef? She was and is a total nobody.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
You’re so luck you’re a female and I am a gentleman if not I would have annihilated you with total verbal assault for your disrespect. You can check my profile posts and see how I typically respond to your ilk who come after me here.

Now to address your post, a man needs to feel some sexual attraction towards a woman for him to rape her. In fact he needs to feel some attraction for him to be aroused in the first place. Weather it is done for control or not like you say is secondary. There has to be some arousal for it to happen.

I am explaining to you that a man as famously visual and shallow as Trump who is used to sleeping and hanging around supermodels would never been a roused by that woman I am seeing in that picture. Tell me he raped someone that looks like Hope Hicks and I am more likely to believe you.
Well. Gentleman projecting himself as a rapist.
You're correct. The men that rape mad women find them attractive. Its better you just shut up. At this point your stupidity is overwhelming. It means if an unattractive girl reports a guy who you know is attracted to 'super models', she must be lying because your guy can't rape this kind of woman. You're no gentleman. You're a fool and a disgrace to manhood. Bleep outta here. Serpent.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Thazard(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

The Constitution does not protect the president from this. Same way it did not protect Bill Clinton from Monica Lewinsky
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala kind attend to this person
why not tell them to pay attention to the person who insulted me first?

So you’re trying to get me banned? Snitch.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Now to address your post, a man needs to feel some sexual attraction towards a woman for him to rape her. In fact he needs to feel some attraction for him to be aroused in the first place. Weather it is done for control or not like you say is secondary. There has to be some arousal for it to happen. It’s just the way biology works sweetheart.

I am explaining to you that a man as famously visual and shallow as Trump who is used to sleeping with and hanging around supermodels would never have been aroused by that woman I am seeing in that picture. Tell me he raped someone that looks like Hope Hicks and I am more likely to believe you.

What does he want to control that woman for sef? She was and is a total nobody.

When I was growing up I have witnessed guys plan to rape a lady not because they are attracted to her but because it was fun and empowering.

If you actually think that there must be attraction first before a guy can rape a female then you have a nut loose in your head.

I guess you have never heard of revenge rape, aggravated rape and so on.

Go and drink some Milk
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
why not tell them to pay attention to the person who insulted me first?

So you’re trying to get me banned? Snitch.

You are a bully and people like you are known to defend other bullies like Trump. Perhaps because you have raped before or have encouraged it in your past
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by orisa37: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

She was hot back in the 90s just as Trump likes them

Her Case is Statute barred.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are a bully and people like you are known to defend other bullies like Trump. Perhaps because you have raped before or have encouraged it in your past
if you had even an iota of common sense you would look through the post history and see that she was the one who started insulting me. I gave her a chance to behave like a lady and she used that to insult me again before I went in on her.

What kind of bully gets punched first, turns the other cheek gets punched again before retaliating? My understanding of a bully is that they punch first for no reason.

But of course I don’t expect a slowpoke like you to understand these things. You and your wife can fvck off together. Come at me I come at you if you don’t like it then don’t start it. Period.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

When I was growing up I have witnessed guys plan to rape a lady not because they are attracted to her but because it was fun and empowering.

If you actually think that there must be attraction first before a guy can rape a female then you have a nut loose in your head.

I guess you have never heard of revenge rape, aggravated rape and so on.

Go and drink some Milk
another one wants to start. Make una see o. If I go in on this one too let me not hear anybody calling me bully or calling for me to be banned. Let me just leave the fool for now sha.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
another one wants to start. Make una see o. If I go in on this one too let me not hear anybody calling me bully or calling for me to be banned. Let me just leave the fool for now sha.

You really need to pick your fights wisely rather than flailing at anyone you assume you can stand toe to toe with. You better check my history and realize I am more than a one-man army and will skin and re-skin your flesh , spirit and soul and still cremate the trio.

I no get joy and i will simply consider your words an idle boast from an ignorant person but now that I have given you a heads-up and also what to look out for, choose your next words wisely.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

You really need to pick your fights wisely rather than flailing at anyone you assume you can stand toe to toe with. You better check my history and realize I am more than a one-man army and will skin and re-skin your flesh , spirit and soul and still cremate the trio.

I no get joy and i will simply consider your words an idle boast from an ignorant person but now that I have given you a heads-up and also what to look out for, choose your next words wisely.

Hahhahahaha I always laugh when I see talking vaginas like yourself trying to sound all hard and tough online. You look like the total fool we both know you are. Pick my words wisely? I sure will so.. so pay close attention...

Firstly I do not need to go through your history for shit as you are a worthless nonentity not worthy of that kind of attention. You insult me first then try to hide behind the cloak of “pick you battles carefully”, “I will skin you” bla bla to try and intimidate me from replying. Well evidently that’s not working with me. I am ready for any gibberish you want to spew here..no be just internet yarns? No matter how much you rant and exhaust your limited vocabulary and data from now till tomorrow will it draw one drop of blood from my body?? Lol you are a total and complete slowpoke.

Give me all you got or you are not the son of your useless father. But if you want to take it up a notch then Bleep internet yarns. Let’s meet man to man and see if you won’t wither away like the pathetic coward/internet gangster that you are within seconds.

Bastard ni e.

P.s your pussy coward friends reported my old account to moderators and got me banned. But I don’t mind getting banned again to put you in your place.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Champneys: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Trump did that shi.....t!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by gracevile: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
this is so sweet the man is a serial liar please let the truth prevail abeg. do u think its easy for a woman to come out and say she has been raped and even kept the evidence. something similar almost happened to me if i was raped then do u think i would have come out certainly not then but probably now if i would nail the bastard at his peak i would.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) / CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.