Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50351 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Afritop(m): 1:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Since 1990 she put the mata for head when Trump is now president
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Josh44s(m): 2:18am On Jan 31, 2020
SimDan95:
[b] Let's get this straight, since 1990 till date she couldn't press charges even knowing he is a multi billionaire, but recently some unseen force has compelled her to sue him now he's a president.

Madam one question for you, are you related to busola dakolo. well I ain't surprised no be woman again they are well capable of giving the devil a run for his money when it comes to lies and manipulation.

You are now pressing for a DNA test, u could have brushed against his body, or come in bodily contact with him one way or another. Unless you can provide semen residue on that dress of yours that's identical to Trump's you are more or less a fvcking wh0re

I know say nah dis kine post dey sweet OP, anything to implicate Trump while you support Tyranny, nepotism and corruption your own government dish on a platter to you. Take a chill pill and lick your balls you're in a long ride to utter disappointment.

Some Women are just .............................. [/b]

Undiluted HOE

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by AreaFada2: 2:27am On Jan 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

Naa

Trump should face the heat and disgrace while in office

Well, immunity won't allow it. Nor be ordinary governor in 9ja turned Ghandollar in video clips and immunity and lack of political will wouldn't allow him punished for it.

As it stands, even if video of Trump was shown lining up women and raping them, his hard left supporters, still angry about dudu family of Obama occupying the White House, won't believe it. They will still vote for him.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by TEYA: 3:43am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

Alleged. Unless the watchman gives up His beloved then can na invader plunder beneath it's feet the Lord's own. Until then, no one or thing nor sins of the past should separate the Lord from His beloved. Even if committed,30years is a long time. Repentance may have been sought, forgiveness granted and restitution charged

I know the rules
The guy still lies like a wayward little school boy so which repentance are you talking about? It is the second time in one month that he is denying knowing someone only for pictures to surface showing them together. Trump is one pathetic liar!

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Absurdity: 4:11am On Jan 31, 2020
That is USA where there is respect for the rule of law, everybody is equal before the law. Just try and managed ur Niger symtoms .What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon[/quote]
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

This is you people get away with rape.. Because rapists like you are ready to say, "she is not even my type, how will I rape her?". This shit makes sense to you, that unattractive women can't be raped? Serpent.
which “you people” auntie? Did I rape anyone in your family? Lol

I didn’t say unattractive women don’t get raped. I said I do not believe this particular unattractive woman was raped by the particular person she claims raped her because the man so obviously has a type which she is far from.

Yes it makes perfect sense to me that if I have supermodels fvcking me on a regular, I would probably not go about raping ugly hags in a shopping mall. Sorry if that offends your feminist brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by WinkWrld: 4:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Back to the future grin grin part 2
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by B2joa(m): 4:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm it is well
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by bluefilm: 4:50am On Jan 31, 2020
1990?!

Chai!!!

I wasn't even born then.

Some women can be so bitter.

She wants to grab a spotlight with the man Trump.

Unfortunately for her, she will suffer the same fate that all Trump detractors have suffered so far.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by CTPlayer: 4:54am On Jan 31, 2020
“The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,” she wrote. She donned it for a photo accompanying the magazine piece."

smiley LOL Leftists will say anything.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ojiofor: 5:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Ojiofor:
Did she report the rape to appropriate authority when it happened over 20yrs ago?

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Julietuche(f): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Some women are mere attention seekers. Where is the place if forgiveness?
Joseph Juliet
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Wow she kept the cloth since 1990

30years later

grin

This looks like WHAT INM(IGBO IN NIGERIA MOVEMENT) WILL SUE ABARIBE FOR
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ud4u: 5:47am On Jan 31, 2020
30 yrs of rape , Very amusing, and dress still available.

Our mumu don do abeg.

Diviners have told her that the Raper will be president in 30 yrs to come, that is why she kept the dress till now.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by awoo47: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?
which useless evidence? evidence that must hv been doctored already and carefully planned.

if you can't report rape within 1month then dat means say u consent

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by awoo47: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
he asked a valid question. Why did she only remember trump rapped her 30 years later after he became president? This woman is a well known democrat activist research her name. Trump has been a well know public figure in America for over 40 years. No rape allegations till he ran for president. If you don’t find that suspicious then there’s something wrong with you.
trump has always had rape allegations
that's wot u get if you're a playboy
hoes will wanna make money
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by new2012: 6:02am On Jan 31, 2020
magicminister:
Reading these comments made me sad.

Rape that happened 100 years ago is still rape. You can’t tell a victim when and how to face their abuser.

While I’m not taking sides, I believe all sides need to be head.

I cant explain how I ended up in same country as the average Nigerian. So backward and hateful!

The guy they even defend hate us with a passion. Maybe Nigerians are wired to love their oppressors.

The religious angle is even more ridiculous, hr don't even give a damn abt Christianity, Just using it to move himself forward
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ogmask: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

She obviously did which is why it was documented

This guy sofri dey lie na
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wowcatty: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Let just say you don't know better than this your comment. So Trump should join the madness and give this woman his dna and attend to all other stunts that has been for 3 years and will still be manufactured and pulled by the democrats just to stop him from exposing their corruption? Even the woman and the democrats putting her to do this know it won't happen, they just want to tarnish Trump's image, but it won't work with people with brains. Trump is an upright man compared to 90% politicans in Washington who has disrupted political scene in America, this is why they want to destroy him at all cost but God has been on his side. Trump is by far the most scrutinized candidate and president in the history of politics, he was looked into with fine-toothed combs from every corner because the deepstate knew he's their death sentence and end but they couldn't find anything on him that's actually true except the ones made up.

While every rape case should be heard out, these political rape artists are undermining real rape victims with false claims. If she was rape, she would have started with police reports where if her case is convincing will lead to investigation. This is how things work, not talking about Trump submitting DNA to someone today and tomorrow have him submit hair samples because a blond hair was found at a murder scene, the day after that have his finger print taken because he could have been the one who broke into your neighbor's shop.
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2020
wowcatty:
Let just say you don't know better than this your comment. So Trump should join the madness and give this woman his dna and attend to all other stunts that has been for 3 years and will still be manufactured and pulled by the democrats just to stop him from exposing their corruption? Even the woman and the democrats putting her to do this know it won't happen, they just want to tarnish Trump's image, but it won't work with people with brains. Trump is an upright man compared to 90% politicans in Washington who has disrupted political scene in America, this is why they want to destroy him at all cost but God has been on his side. Trump is the most scrutinized candidate and president in the history of politics, he was looked into with fine-toothed combs from every corner because the deepstate knew he's their death sentence and end but they couldn't find anything on him that's actually true except the ones made up.

While every rape case should be heard out, these political rape artists are undermining real rape victims with false claims. If she was rape, she would have started with police reports where if her case is convincing will lead to investigation. This is how things work, not talking about Trump submitting DNA to someone today and tomorrow have him submit hair samples because a blond hair was found at a murder scene, the day after that have his finger print taken because he could have been the one who broke into your neighbor's shop.

He has been subpoenad so has no choice but to provide his DNA simple.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2020
awoo47:
which useless evidence? evidence that must hv been doctored already and carefully planned.

if you can't report rape within 1month then dat means say u consent

Under what law does it state this?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2020
tomdon:

Which foolish evidence is this slowpoke talking about?? His DNA on a dress worn 30years ago is evidence that he raped her?? This distraction from Democrats should be thrown out of court

Go and read about the case and know that it is not just because of a DNA that made the courts demand Trump's DNA. Witnesses have testified
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ubdavis(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon

Do not preempt ...
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
you should have asked them if they would have defended Bill Cosby who was accused and jailed for similar sex crime.

They are as useless as the non functional brains in their heads

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by iamfromlagos(f): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
Spot on
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Osidazz19: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Go and vote him out na
Ur hand bend? angry

I'm ready to do absenty ballot ad soon as possible. Come November, the idiotic lying rapist will be voted out.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by wowcatty: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Says who? The subpoena that will rot where it is, or how soon do you think the court will resolve that? Keep deceiving yourself, go and ask democrats how they hurriedly withdrew their sham subpoena in the past when they remembered there's something called, the constitution.
Blindersoff:

He has been subpoenad so has no choice but to provide his DNA simple.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

This is too long. Sex is a private affair. Of at all it did happen. How can you prove it was rape and it wasn't consensual. That's of you cna even prove sex occured ote

Witnesses have testified and confirmed her claim
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by B2joa(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Bondinus:

You are kidding me with your statement, so what if they hugged, what if she was his date that night, even if they f***ed that night, please what's the guarantee that it was rape And besides can you believe the crap that his DNA on the woman's cloth will show she was raped?? How do people think?? This is the kind of news CNN will say is breaking news
*Spits* twice

hmmm my concern exactly... She said they went to that store together.. Then as what?.. And will the dna show if it was rape or hug? Thats my concern... Just thinking wild
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Awoo88: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2020
The impeachment is not giving the democrats the required result.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2020
linearity:

I thought you even know one or two about the law, it is obvious that you are as clueless as they come!

Trump said, he never know this lady, never saw her is his whole life! That the picture is a mere coincident.

If you have such an opener is a rape case and your dna is later found on the lady, you have completely shut yourself out of arguing that it was consensual, that is why your lawyers always warns you to shut the Bleep up.

Trump only argument will be that, his dna was planted, the onus will then swift to them to argue how it was planted beyond any reasonable doubts.

Trump's only defense was him saying she is not his type. That guy sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) / CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.