Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50359 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Emilokoiyawon: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trump has nothing to hide since he says he does not even know the woman. Trump should just submit his DNA and finally prove that he is no rapist. And put his haters to shame.

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
lol. Anyone who knows Trumps taste in women knows he could have never raped this ugly hag. Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Mattsilva: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ojiofor:
Did she report the rape to appropriate authority when it happened over 20yra ago?

But how can you ask this kind of question.
Hmmmmm, you think this 9ja where leaders are untouchable? Where judiciary system are for the political classes and the riches only?
Although, am not surprise at your question. A topical 9ja man question.
If you don't what to say just type God I thank you and go sleep.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by israelmao(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dirty politics of blackmail.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Her motive is Justice same with the other 16 women accusing Trump of same thing. Is he no longer bold to GRAB THEM BY THE PVSSY as he said?

After 30yrs?

May she find what she is looking for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by PierreAbutu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:
The lying rapist son of a bitch will be voted out by Nov 2020.

Go and vote him out na
Ur hand bend? angry
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Trump has nothing to hide since he says he does not even know the woman. Trump should just submit his DNA and finally prove that he is no rapist. And put his haters to shame.
you people always get the law backwards. You can’t accuse someone and ask them to prove they are innocent. Not how it works. You accuse someone and show proof they are guilty. Trump is not obligated to submit sh*t to her.

7 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by emecheboy2(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let's all take a minute and remember Brett Kavanaugh, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Remember how the liberal left try to destroy him with their fake high school rape case and other college female colleagues accusing him of sexual assault. The left is always desperate for power and position. Democrats know they can't beat Trump at the ballot in 2020 that's why they came up with the impeachment to try their luck to see if he will be removed from office and now this wtf. Well he is winning 2020.

4 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mattsilva:

Hmmmmm, you think this 9ja where leaders are untouchable? Where judiciary system are for the political classes and the riches only?
he asked a valid question. Why did she only remember trump rapped her 30 years later after he became president? This woman is a well known democrat activist research her name. Trump has been a well know public figure in America for over 40 years. No rape allegations till he ran for president. If you don’t find that suspicious then there’s something wrong with you.

9 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

After 30yrs?

May she find what she is looking for.

Amen and may you find what you are looking for if by any chance you find yourself in her shoes too as a vulnerable female
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by stagger: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?

Can you tell us:

how is DNA on a cloth = RAPE?

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by bukatyne(f): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Amen and may you find what you are looking for if by any chance you find yourself in her shoes too as a vulnerable female

@bold:

God has given me the wisdom and discernment I need not to be. smiley

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by stagger: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mattsilva:

The question he asked is a valid question. What fool does not report a rape but waits for 30 years when she is old and wrinkled to do so?

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by stagger: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sambest2:
“The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,”

That's well over 20 years.

THIRTY YEARS!

She has a motive. Who keeps a cloth for 30 years?

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?
Yes justice delayed can be justice denied. Google the term ‘statute of limitations’ then come back and argue.

You can’t just wake up and pull accusations against someone from 30 years ago out of your ass and expect the law to take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by FutureIG: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
A lot of women have come out to say they were sexually molested by Donald J Trump, the 45th president of the United States, all of them can't be lying. This is an advice for the youths and anyone that has interest in holding public offices in the future:

Jealously protect your name and reputation. The evil you perpetrate today will definitely come back to hunt you in the future, and they come when you've become a public figure. Like the Yoruba saying; embarrassment isn't looking for someone that's not popular.

Trump's defense:
She wants to use him to sell her books.
John Bolton too wants to use him to sell books.
This is even coming at a time when one of his lawyers in the Senate impeachment trial is renowned for defending rapist and criminals.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by fireback: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
only God knows how they got Trump's blood/semen and put in that pant. Trump should also sue his doctor if anything goes wrong. they must have gotten the blood/semen sample from the doctor. it's not possible for her to have kept a pant that was use since 1990 till 2020.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ojiofor: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mattsilva:

Just take a good look at your self in the mirror and tell me what you see, a hypocrite?
Why should she hide crime for over 20 years?
I asked a simple question and if you don't have answers to my questions you better go to bed.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
stagger:

Can you tell us:

how is DNA on a cloth = RAPE?

She alleged that she struggled with trump for about 3 minutes in a bathroom in which he forcefully spun her around, raised her dress and stuck his manhood into her
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Charly68:
Those of you out to destroy the second term ambition of a performing president can't succeed in your wicked adventure in Jesus name .

You call trump a performing president cheesy cheesy
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Sorry, even his DNA being on the dress doesn't prove he raped her.

Maybe he did rape her, but that wouldn't be proof he did.

Maybe they met socially, or even had consensual sex.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ChristineC: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
FutureIG:
A lot of women have come out to say they were raped by Donald J Trump, the 45th president of the United States, all of them can't be lying.
and why can't all of them be lying? how many reported the incident to constituted authority when it "happened"?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by paparazi1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
New York (AP) -- Lawyers for a woman who accuses President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter.

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney Thursday for Trump to submit a sample on March 2 in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress.”

Carroll filed a defamation suit against Trump in November after the president denied her allegation. Her lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, then had the black wool coat-style dress tested. A lab report with the legal notice says DNA found on the sleeves was a mix of at least four people, at least one of them male.

Several other people were tested and eliminated as possible contributors to the mix, according to the lab report, which was obtained by The Associated Press. Their names are redacted.

While the notice is a demand, such demands often spur court fights requiring a judge to weigh in on whether they will be enforced.

The Associated Press sent a message to Trump's attorney seeking comment.

Carroll accused Trump last summer of raping her in a Manhattan luxury department store dressing room in the mid-1990s.

In a New York magazine piece in June and a book published the next month, Carroll said she and Trump met by chance, chatted and went to the lingerie department for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman. She said joking banter about trying on a bodysuit ended in a dressing room, where she said Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping.

“The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,” she wrote. She donned it for a photo accompanying the magazine piece.

Trump said in June that Carroll was “totally lying” and he had “never met this person in my life.” While a 1987 photo shows them and their then-spouses at a social event, Trump dismissed it as a moment when he was “standing with my coat on in a line.”

“She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation,” he said in one of various statements on the matter, adding that the book “should be sold in the fiction section.”

Carroll sued Trump in November, saying he smeared her and hurt her career as a longtime Elle magazine advice columnist by calling her a liar. She is seeking unspecified damages and a retraction of Trump’s statements.

“Unidentified male DNA on the dress could prove that Donald Trump not only knows who I am, but also that he violently assaulted me in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman and then defamed me by lying about it and impugning my character," Carroll said in a statement Thursday.

Her lawyer, Kaplan, said it was “standard operating procedure” in a sexual assault investigation to request a DNA sample from the accused.

“As a result, we’ve requested a simple saliva sample from Mr. Trump to test his DNA, and there really is no valid basis for him to object,” she said.

Trump’s lawyer has tried to get the case thrown out. A Manhattan judge declined to do so earlier this month, saying the attorney hadn’t properly backed up his arguments that the case didn’t belong in a New York court.

The Associated Press typically does not name people who say they have been sexually assaulted, unless they come forward publicly.

Carroll said she didn’t do so for decades because she feared legal retribution from Trump and damage to her reputation, among other reasons. But when the #MeToo movement spurred reader requests for advice about sexual assault, she said, she decided she had to disclose her own account.

Trump, a Republican, isn’t the first president to face the prospect of a DNA test related to a woman’s dress.

Former President Bill Clinton, a Democrat, underwent such a test during an independent counsel investigation into whether he had a sexual relationship with onetime White House intern Monica Lewinsky and then lied in denying it under oath.

After Clinton’s DNA was found on the dress, he acknowledged an "inappropriate intimate relationship" with Lewinsky.

Clinton was impeached by the House in December 1998 and later acquitted by the Senate.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-30/ap-exclusive-woman-who-says-trump-raped-her-seeks-his-dna
Go and die ugly witch, you are looking for whom to defame and pull down. God will disgrace your devices
where have you been since 1990?, fool
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by iswallker(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

This isn't justice. I take God beg you. Was she under a medical equipment for 20 years or so. If you can't see people's motive you can't truly know their aim. This one is a witch and the Lord would again dismiss all these attack weapons against Trump.

Since she has been waiting for this moment. It shouldn't be a problem if she waits till he completes his tenure then she can come up with her nonsense again by then

Just like Nigerians have to wait for ganduge and others like home to. Complete their tenures - she summoned the courage now and its better late than never...

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Sorry, even his DNA being on the dress doesn't prove he raped her.

Maybe he did rape her, but that wouldn't be proof he did.

Maybe they met socially, or even had consensual sex.

Well Trump already said SHE IS NOT MY TYPE as a defense which is silly. He is implying that if she was his type he would have gladly raped her or raped other women who are also his type.

This in essence cancels out consensual sex or the allegation that they met socially.

His DNA being on her dress says a lot especially if Trump claims he never knew or met her so how come the DNA on her dress which is his (if proven)

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by iswallker(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
ChristineC:
and why can't all of them be lying?

Because thats the grab en by the pussy president - he was caught on tape saying that trash - he obviously grabbed a number of blond pussies in his life time.. angry
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
ChristineC:
and why can't all of them be lying? how many reported the incident to constituted authority when it "happened"?

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DID and revisited it years later including former beauty pageant contestants into whos dressing room trump walked in while they were all naked and when they raised alarm he said and i quote

'No men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in, because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. ... 'Is everyone OK'? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody OK?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by TEYA: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

This isn't justice. I take God beg you. Was she under a medical equipment for 20 years or so. If you can't see people's motive you can't truly know their aim. This one is a witch and the Lord would again dismiss all these attack weapons against Trump.

Since she has been waiting for this moment. It shouldn't be a problem if she waits till he completes his tenure then she can come up with her nonsense again by then
Keep the Lord out out Trump's infidelity.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Yoighaman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kai! God save us from evil time bomb!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ChristineC: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Yes justice delayed can be justice denied. Google the term ‘statute of limitations’ then come back and argue.

You can’t just wake up and pull accusations against someone from 30 years ago out of your ass and expect the law to take you serious.
ignore that guy. I'm sure he's reading his numerous funny submissions and feeling super smart.

5 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by iswallker(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
fireback:
only God knows how they got Trump's blood/semen and put in that pant. Trump should also sue his doctor if anything goes wrong. they must have gotten the blood/semen sample from the doctor. it's not possible for her to have kept a pant that was use since 1990 till 2020.

Did you read this piece at all... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.