Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50353 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

I'm bigger than all your entire make folk put together. Trust me. I isn't bragging. If you want prove I'll give you description to come see some things on ground. Ote. I spit on you. Next time choose battles carefully before embarking on a fight stupeed
With all l the things you claim to have, they are not valuable enough to get you a brain. Its good to be rich, but wealth won't stop you from disgracing yourself when you're dumb. No wonder those men were supporting you, so they can have a 'share'. Men and ass kissing. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

With all l the things you claim to have, they are not valuable enough to get you a brain. Its good to be rich, but wealth won't stop you from disgracing yourself when you're dumb. No wonder those men were supporting you, so they can have a 'share'. Men and ass kissing. Tueh!

Yen yen. Bye fa.ggot. You've been dragged by the pvssy angry

4 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

I'm sure you're of the same covern.. we're done allowing women destroy powerful men. We're done with that sheet. Mike Tyson still brings painful memory. We aren't giving strong men up for destruction. Never. Deaal with it. I've given you too much attention. Now be gone
I've said what I wanted you to hear. Goodbye and stop raping women, you serpent.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

Yen yen. Bye fa.ggot. You've been dragged by the pvssy angry
I can feel your pain from where I am. Missed me with that fake shit.
Homophobe too?
Ha! Dumb rapist, who is toxic and homophobic. You're a disease. *spits*
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Like i said before, as that bottomless pit you call a brain can't comprehend a simple statement, I didn't say her story was true, mother did I say its false
Type with your fingers, not your toes.
even if now you say she maynot be telling truth your tone was disrespectful
becos if she might be lying, those saying shes lying are not soo wrong for you to launch such attack

the point here is that we are talking odds, its 90 percent likely she is lying,
the democrats have a bunch of genius wizards there, like the govonor of california, he hates trump with a passion, they can plant trumps dna there and claim he was at the scene
if you were trump, put yourself in that position,
you would thread lightly because you dont know what plans your enemies have concocted.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by alexola20(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

even if now you say she maynot be telling truth your tone was disrespectful
becos if she might be lying, those saying shes lying are not soo wrong for you to launch such attack

the point here is that we are talking odds, its 90 percent likely she is lying,
the democrats have a bunch of genius wizards there, like the govonor of california, he hates trump with a passion, they can plant trumps dna there and claim he was at the scene
if you were trump, put yourself in that position,
you would thread lightly because you dont know what plans your enemies have concocted.
If its my attention you wanted, you could have just said it. You mentioned me, I no answer you. You proceeded to quote me and be stupid too.
Its 90% she was lying because you were in the room, ba? Be gone! Piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

If its my attention you wanted, you could have just said it. You mentioned me, I no answer you. You proceeded to quote me and be stupid too.
Its 90% she was lying because you were in the room, ba? Be gone! Piece of shit.
i know you didnt read what i typed,
because you are bent on keyboard fight at the moment
what a great fighter, you are sooo good at throwing keyboard insults
this is not how any responsible person does things
all this rhetorics wont impress anyone, but good job with those great comebacks, so tough.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Empiree: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

n
Mr. can you shut your trap. How about Bill Cosby?. He was jailed for sexual affairs he had with women in the 60s and 70s but paid the price in 21st century. What makes Trump different?. You must be uncle Tom, house nigga.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by frog12: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2020
why didn't she call the police then and charge him with rape./ me no know these types of people.

healthserve:

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Empiree: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

She obviously did which is why it was documented
you should have asked them if they would have defended Bill Cosby who was accused and jailed for similar sex crime.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

Na who be this one. Biko swerve
The truth is too straightforward huh?

Obama is resting but you brought his issue into something he never talked about.

Com to think of it, Obama is not coming back to be president so why will he be fighting Donald Trump?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

I insult people who deserve to be insulted. I read your trash, and I made a statement concerning it. You wouldn't see it because you're busy looking at insults. Next time quote me if you have your brain in your head. No time for nonsense. Bleep outta here.
you are really enjoying yourself, strong woman.
earlier you used this lewd blind arrogant talk as typical black person behaviour
you are revealing your true colors
black street woman....you seem proud of it too
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by FutureIG: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

On the contrary dumbo you'll have to first prove beyond doubt substantively with proof to get anything. Of you didn't follow the hearing on the Trump Ukriane issue and the inability to substantively prove anything wrong. The omj Simpson saga. The Hilary Clinton versus feds saga. The Trump mad Russia connection saga.

Don't display your foolishness to the world oode

And you think Trump's counsels has been able to establish any defense that he didn't do it with regards to Ukraine?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blakpot: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trump is not going anywhere Mister man ..you are waiting for him to go so Islamic terrorism can have a free reign once more but you lie ..Better go and face the job evil Buhari gave you and stop wishing .

U really think Donald Trump is fighting terrorism? Trump's Saudi Arabian friends are the biggest promoters of wahabism. As a matter of fact it originated there. In reality Iran has done more to fight terrorism than the US. If anything the US use terrorist to destabilize countries, start so called revolution like in syria and libya. With that they have excuse to invest the country n exploit their natural resources. Abi u never see the interview where Trump explicitly saidsaid the US involved in Syria is just for their oil?

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

you are really enjoying yourself, strong woman.
earlier you used this lewd blind arrogant talk as typical black person behaviour
you are revealing your true colors
black street woman....you seem proud of it too
Rest already. Fu..cking weirdo.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Rest already. Fu..cking weirdo.
its not a contest, ive already applauded you for insulting your best
it should satisfy you, or do you want to win an award
nollywood award for most wannabe tough nigerian girl,
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

its not a contest, ive already applauded you for insulting your best
it should satisfy you, or do you want to win an award
nollywood award for most wannabe tough nigerian girl,
You're so irritating. What exactly are you hoping to gain with these comments? I leave you to talk to yourself. You win. Creep.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by frog12: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2020
its goodd to be a lawyer for trump nowadays. you will be richer than ozekhome!!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You're so stupid. So irritating. What exactly are you hoping to gain with these comments? I leave you to talk to yourself. You win. Creep.
the africsn mentality and language always returns, even when you try to cover it up. yelling insults wont make you smarter, you could have walked up to albert einstein and called him stupid, you lips and mouth wont break.
but it wont change the fact that he would still be 10x smarter than you, do you follow.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

the africsn mentality and language always returns, even when you try to cover it up. yelling insults wont make you smarter, you could have walked up to albert einstein and called him stupid, you lips and mouth wont break.
but it wont change the fact that he would still be 10x smarter than you, do you follow.
Learn to construct your sentence properly. Punctuation is your friend. Smart man.
Your comments don't make any sense.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by TempleHouse: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
You're ignorant and naive and doesn't belong to the modern world as your statement confirm you're still living in the past .
I guess if your daughter confirmed she's been rape while you're away at work, you'll never believe her because you did not witness the rape.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Learn to construct your sentence properly. Punctuation is your friend. Smart man.
Your comments don't make any sense.
that one was weak,
it seems you have run out of gas.
for all i know you might be some millenial, from the way you have been talking.
its past your bed time.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

that one was weak,
it seems you have run out of gas.
for all i know you might be some millenial, from the way you have been talking.
its past your bed time.
So an old man decided to get in a war with a millennial. Sounds very mature. Now that you've 'won', I'm sure your balls are heavier. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

So an old man decided to get in a war with a millennial. Sounds very mature. Now that you've 'won', I'm sure your balls are heavier. Mumu.
i wont laugh, because youre not learning your lesson
i am helping you, to stop being too overt, even on social media
so u have something against heaviness...i dint even know
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by linearity: 1:09am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

This isn't justice. I take God beg you. Was she under a medical equipment for 20 years or so. If you can't see people's motive you can't truly know their aim. This one is a witch and the Lord would again dismiss all these attack weapons against Trump.

Since she has been waiting for this moment. It shouldn't be a problem if she waits till he completes his tenure then she can come up with her nonsense again by then

I don’t know the Lord & God that you all pray to, to defend Trump.

Is He by any chance that same God that category bars all unrepented sinners from his presence? If Trump is praying to this same God and repented, why is he calling these people liars and not instead asking for their forgiveness.

Conversely, if he is innocent; why not submit a DNA, why do all and everything to bury the case?

You can’t have it both ways, it does not matter what this lady’s motives are....Trump joined issues and argue the merit of her allegations by denying them and calling her a liar....if his problem were her motives, he should not have addressed the merits or call her a liar.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by linearity: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2020
karika2018:

You are so right....she is a witch

Yes, a witch that your God anointed and chosen one is accused of rapping....she must be a God chosen one witch then!

Yeye dey smell!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by linearity: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

Don't be tricked by a master trickster. The highest is they had sex. If it even ever occured. Can she prove beyond resonbale doubt they had sex and it wasn't comsexual. Be guarded o. Even the o.j Simpson case took a decade plus. Trump isn't going anywhere. Enough of wen trying to ruin men in power. Enough of it. Wen have sex with men of lower societal rank daily, they keep it a secret. But once a man ascends they come up with that nonsense. I promise not to listen to women on such cases anymore. I'm tired of swing men brought down by women for evil cause. Enough of it.

I thought you even know one or two about the law, it is obvious that you are as clueless as they come!

Trump said, he never know this lady, never saw her is his whole life! That the picture is a mere coincident.

If you have such an opener in a rape case and your dna is later found on the lady, you have completely shut yourself out of arguing that it was consensual, that is why your lawyers always warns you to shut the Bleep up.

Trump only argument will be that, his dna was planted, the onus will then swift to them to argue how it was planted beyond any reasonable doubts.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by tomdon(m): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?

Which foolish evidence is that?? His DNA on a dress worn 30years ago is evidence that he raped her?? This distraction from Democrats should be thrown out of court

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by zakkxx: 1:33am On Jan 31, 2020
it is possible they had an encounter but not rape; kaiih if u u no fear women who u go fear for this world. trump 2020. why is she coming out now? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by higgs: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Another US election is approaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) / CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.