Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76409 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Lokoyen(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Expert17:

Ur truly jobless oooo..... Replying all ur mentions since morning..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
even after promising not to.

because ur useless doesn't mean others are. Get a life and stop hating.

Europe is a noun... I can't give u my exact location, because I know beggars like u....

Poor pig

People like then u see them begging celebrities for money but will openly be hating for no reason. Tell me why curses won't be in their head.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Expert17: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lokoyen:

People like then u see them begging celebrities for money but will openly be hating for no reason. Tell me why curses won't be in their head.

Don't mind the fool...

Jobless and stupid fellow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lokoyen:

I am an Idi0t,. A SLow poke with lack of home training. OMO Iran ki Iran ni awon to bi mi lomo.

My entire generations ( before and After) can never come close to this fake man of God that flies private jet.

My entire generation can not travel to and fro like our fake Bishop do! My entire generation can never and never come close to what that conman has achieved for himself.

Oponu ni mi. EMI no omo ti iya re ti fi obo re Jona!

I am a son of a LovePeddler and thousand fathers

I have the time!

I can die for our bishop

He is the god I serve and worship. That's why I am so pained when he was denied visa

My life revolves around him

Mi o mind ati gba iku re ku.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Expert17:

Ur truly jobless oooo..... Replying all ur mentions since morning..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
even after promising not to.

because ur useless doesn't mean others are. Get a life and stop hating.

Europe is a noun... I can't give u my exact location, because I know beggars like u....

Poor pig

Yeye. You that you are responding to me are very jobful.

Mr Audio Europe. Your location in Europe. Lol

If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.

Na your type dey go Europe?

Your bishop, a fake man of god was denied visa.

You can hang yourself on my mentions if you so wish. Your wahala.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Expert17: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

Sorry bro,
I know it's painful.

U hated on 2 people dat are greater and better dan ur generation today....... Oyedepo and Me.

Even ur Reverend Fathers n Sisters attend Shiloh and other programs,.. and don't make me open up on the recent development in Catholic Church.

grin grin grin ******CRY HARDER****** grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Lokoyen(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

I am an Idi0t,. A SLow poke with lack of home training. OMO Iran ki Iran ni awon to bi mi lomo.

My entire generations ( before and After) can never come close to this fake man of God that flies private jet.

My entire generation can not travel to and fro like our fake Bishop do! My entire generation can never and never come close to what that conman has achieved for himself.

Oponu ni mi. EMI no omo ti iya re ti fi obo re Jona!

I am a son of a LovePeddler and thousand fathers

I have the time!

I can die for our bishop

He is the god I serve and worship. That's why I am so pained when he was denied visa

My life revolves around him

Mi o mind ati gba iku re ku.

LOL! Werey don place curse on himself and his entire lineage!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by sunboy(m): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Stephendeals:

Well it is not impossible for public figures to get diplomatic passports, many islands grant diplomatic passport to select public figures as gift or in exchange of cash. check up dominican and granada diplomatic passports, Diezani Madueke still got a diplomatic passport from the Dominican republic after she left office in Nigeria.

In exchange for cash, that is shady! People do that to get immunity against their fraud allegations. Next!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by sunboy(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:

U DAT know pass,swear say u no think say the man go get special priority to any country for the world undecided

Oga sabi, nobody has any special priority. Even green card holder are sometimes subjected to secondary inspections upon arrival at POE.

Abeg talk another thing sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by timesup234: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2020
lasthero:

See who is talking. Who did you destroyed?

See this lunatic that nairaland didn't only sentence his timeisupreloaded account to life imprisonment, all this lunatic posts were wiped off from nairaland for sanity to reign on this platform.

Oponu ode. Thunder fire you my guy.
why you use thunder fire me and still want to be my guy? I continue 5o remain the phantom in your conscience
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by seunlayi(m): 6:10am On Feb 01, 2020
armadeo:

You are an illiterate.

Let him try it first if they won't blast the jet out of the sky.
your head has turned upside down and inside out of you can't see my post as a joke. O d e
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Midas01: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin then you're on your own.
efighter:

What about if you are from a shithole family
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Midas01: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Damn, that's really cool.
fairfora:
Na we dey do giragira with so much importance attached to people's personality for naija. I've met most of the so called governors and ministers overseas in the past and we exchanged greetings like every other Nigerian. We've eaten in same restaurant sef. I remember a south south governor with so much entourage enter a restaurant where i also went to eat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Midas01: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2020
You must be very very stupid. Go back and read my initial comment and if you still don't comprehend enough to respond sensibly then you're on your own.
Osidazz19:

Stop trying to further confuse your fellow already confused shithole brain fools. He was denied simply for introducing religious acrimony into the last 2 elections. He's one of the religious fanatics that brought religion into Nigerian politics. Oyinbos are not blind like the typical shithole religiously brainwashed Nigerians, they see, hear and wait for appropriate time to act. No rush rush and garagara.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by aswani(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
FrLukas:

FrLukas, I might not agree with everything you type but I am very impressed with the way you write.

Even if it is just the way you space your sentences out, clear diction and short paragraphs, I can tell that you are an educated and considerate person.

You also made some good points too that are sadly wasted on some who have obviously not fully taken in what you wrote. Bear in mind I am writing this while disagreeing with some of your points.

Kudos to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2020
aswani:

FrLukas, I might not agree with everything you type but I am very impressed with the way you write.

Even if it is just the way you space your sentences out, clear diction and short paragraphs, I can tell that you are an educated and considerate person.

You also made some good points too that are sadly wasted on some who have obviously not fully taken in what you wrote. Bear in mind I am writing this while disagreeing with some of your points.

Kudos to you.

Thank you sir.

Very much appreciated.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by armadeo(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
seunlayi:
your head has turned upside down and inside out of you can't see my post as a joke. O d e

One never knows with the sheeple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2020
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate �� oga oh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Olami112: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mazigabriel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/31/drama-as-us-embassy-denies-bishop-oyedepo-visa/amp/

Bovi Denies Being At Embassy While Oyedepo Was Allegedly Denied Visa

I was not at the embassy. Neither was my wife. Story about us is entirely false. And the use of the word “luck” or “lucky” with getting a visa is annoying.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialBovi/status/

FAKE NEWS , FAKE BLOGGERS. UNA DON SEE AM
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Olami112: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Expert17:

Sorry bro,
I know it's painful.

U hated on 2 people dat are greater and better dan ur generation today....... Oyedepo and Me.

Even ur Reverend Fathers n Sisters attend Shiloh and other programs,.. and don't make me open up on the recent development in Catholic Church.

grin grin grin ******CRY HARDER****** grin grin ;

Bovi Denies Being At Embassy While Oyedepo Was Allegedly Denied Visa

A screenshot

I was not at the embassy. Neither was my wife. Story about us is entirely false. And the use of the word “luck” or “lucky” with getting a visa is annoying.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialBovi/status/

YOU DON SEE AM grin grin
FAKE news , fake people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by zonax(m): 5:38am On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

They granted Atiku a temporary entry into the USA.

Stop hyping the equally corrupt minds.
It’s not a hype, Atiku their must be some hidden clause in Atiku’s visa agreements that you and I don’t know about but I can tell you that US respects it’s constitution more than it would respect any individual be it her president
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by zonax(m): 5:38am On Feb 03, 2020
YorubaNinja:

God bless you!

Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by geosuzzy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
He wasn't where is your source except the forceful one "Might eventually" .....you know why pastors don't go to hospital to heal?'Because that's where the real sick people are, Not actors in crusades
seriously I see lolsss.... Who is the actor now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.