Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76405 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Did he not pray before going to the embassy and some mumu is somewhere planning to give his regional pastor hundreds of thousands to help seek God's grace on his travel plans while his GO is getting rejected at the embassy.

Check my signature for more information cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Bear007(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
This is so unbelievable ���

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by fergieboy: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
I was denied last 3years too

So no biggie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by AmazingELixir: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
lipsrsealed

"When THISDAY contacted the embassy for clarifications on why the popular Bishop was denied visa, a staff of the embassy in the media department, requested that an email be sent with the questions and promised to respond as soon as possible."

Had it been the US embassy is one of Nigerian MDA you would have heard " our source who does not want to be mentioned alleges that the Bishop was denied Visa because the church in Nigeria raised the highest collection of tithes and offerings the last service and the US does not want that replicated in their country as Donald Trump is closing up all avenues for capital flight out of the United states".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by einsteine(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:
I actually thought he has a diplomatic passport

Is he a diplomat?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Kreamie(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Goes to show they don't give a flying Bleep about anyone of you.

Yes...even your most respected religious leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Baztardmods: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Good, everyone that brought the tyrant in must suffer it.. they shud ban illiterate Buhari indefinitely
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by IghravweIG(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
They will approve his visa. It won't take time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:
I actually thought he has a diplomatic passport
hahaha is he a public official?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by einsteine(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:

since he is a public figure. i could be wrong sha

Of course, you are wrong.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by pointstores(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by mu2sa2: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2020
With all his taunted powerful anointing, why didn't he command the embassy guys to do the needful, presto? But, what are nigerians looking for in US that even prominent individuals are daily trooping to the embassy to receive 1st class disgrace? Una mumu don do, abeg.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Youthleader22(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.

Are you sure you read all the article? He was later on issued the visa my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Fash20: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Trump supporters, you can see how your pastors are being humiliated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by frankdGreat125: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Trump is trying me oooooooo, hmmmmm if react the world will tremble ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by byinks(f): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2020
fergieboy:
I was denied last 3years too

So no biggie

Are you a bishop too ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Ewedegubbler: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2020
why the fuss about going to America for heavens sake? I hold a South African passport and applied for USA visa because my woman wanted to go. I was given 10 years visa and up until now I have Never cared to use it.

I am a fan of the USA but not keen on visiting when there are lots of beautiful places to visit all over the world

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Zooposki(f): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2020
This is how he will be denied entry to heaven. I wonder who he will call. Lmao.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by heilige(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by tommykiwi(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.
they have already given him behind the scene. If you read it very well you will see where it was clearly stated twice, that he was later issued the visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Antoeni(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Let Christ Embassy Give Him Visa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by timesup234: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2020
tundeb303:

Funny.
look who's talking.. a Nigerian from the
Deepest of shitholes.
why are u such an idiot? The average Nigerian is a trillion times better than a middle class America but he is a fool due to decades of intense brainwashing via media propaganda. Then for u make ogun and shango strike you mad for being this dumb. Yes America is a glorified shiithole.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Sanchez01: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Maybe he didn't pray enough.

Heaven was, however, let loose, when the obviously flustered preacher and businessman, created scene whilst querying the grounds for his refusal.

Insider said he told the embassy he had been traveling to the states as far back as 1980s and had not violated any rules or committed any crime to have warranted being denied a renewal of his visa.

According to the source, he immediately sent for his bodyguards to get his phones so he could make some calls, but the embassy allegedly told him he could not make calls within the precincts of the visa-issuing section of the embassy.
Always angry and temperamental for no reason. Later, he'll call it 'Holy anger'.

Note to those who call on the god of one pastor to answer their prayer. That of the pastor is yet to be answered but then you find it convenient to go through him when you can access God directly. Call it Hero Worship.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Na buhari cos am na, everything wey happen to pdp supporters is buhari's fault.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Kingrefreshed: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Halexgos3(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Wait for next try

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by seunmsg(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2020
They pray through Oyedepo to get visa and the same Oyedepo cannot even get visa for himself. Mumu Christians everywhere grin.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Youngkingjaey1: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole
cheesy grin very funny

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by timesup234: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Traveling out of Nigeria is not a plan. It is stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
If you are restricted to enter ‘ordinary’ US, what makes you think you have license to enter almighty Heaven

"Almighty heaven" is the easiest to enter. Just give your life to Christ and try to live right. That's all you need.

So if he lives right , which I believe he does, he will make heaven.

What about you Mr, heavenly Lawyer.

Are you a Child of God.

The answer is ringing in your heart

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by sammirano: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
If you are restricted to enter ‘ordinary’ US, what makes you think you have license to enter almighty Heaven

If you are restricted to enter ‘ordinary, shithole, everyday gun violence, deranged population’ US, what makes you think you have license to enter almighty Heaven

Now correct
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by sunboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:

since he is a public figure. i could be wrong sha

Wow! Which school you attend abeg?

So being a public figure is now a grounds of being issues a diplomatic passport?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.