Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Anti-atheism In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-atheism In Nigeria (8002 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's just funny that you guys are becoming desperate to ridicule the idea of God's existence when all what your agitation is based on is the fact that he has refused to speak from the sky! cheesy

The proof of his existence is written all over the place.

No human society/organization have LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL.

No human society/organization is ruled by a humble and unprotected ruler(s).

No human society/organization can trive without a group of persons regarded as having higher intelligence to set standards for lesser intelligent ones.

Are these not what our God JEHOVAH is telling you to observe in the organization bearing his name "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! John 8:32 smiley

I'm not here to tell you~

You will be roasted alive in hellfire.

You will die before your time.

You will not make it in life.

NO! NO!! NO!!!

On the contrary we can be colleagues, coursemates, neighbours, boss, employee, landlord or tenant.

All i'm saying is you can be my neighbour after sorting out our differences, i'll know your likes and dislikes, and you too will know mine, then tolerance will play it's part that's all! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maximus69:

You're not getting my point.
Oh, don't worry. Rest assured I am definitely getting your "point". I'm sure others are as well. Problem, though, is your "point" is about as sharp as a pound of warm chicken livers.......

Hmmm... Speaking of chicken livers, I'm getting hungry lol ...

4 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, perhaps you still need to consult other atheists on Nairaland to know more about Maximus69.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we don't participate in the political affairs anywhere we are, because we believe that all humans came from one family and we're here to unite the OBEDIENT ones as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally!

For your information ATHEISM is no match for Jehovah's Witnesses, because your group only depends on COMPARING THEMSELVES WITH RELIGIONISTS TO JUSTIFY YOUR STAND.

With that, Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only true Christian group) will surely disqualify you with the way and manner we are organized, that's when we will know who becomes intolerant towards the other between your folks and my global family! smiley
Lol. Too funny grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Oh, don't worry. Rest assured I am definitely getting your "point". I'm sure others are as well. Problem, though, is your "point" is about as sharp as a pound of warm chicken livers.......

Hmmm... Speaking of chicken livers, I'm getting hungry lol ...

Great!

So now that we have an agreement, will you give me a hi~five from? smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Lol. Too funny grin grin grin

Well that cartoon depicts the misinformed churchgoers spewing their gibberish in our neighborhood, NOT Christians! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, Jesus said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" John 8:32

Just debunk what i'm saying with proof, mention any human society where their human ruler(s) is not treated like God(s)! cheesy

With the exception of North Korea, no country I know of treats its government heads as gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well with all what you've said above, there is just one group on this planet in which all members vowed never to lift up weapons for any reason whatsoever, even if it means surrendering themselves to be killed by their enemies if the worst comes.

My friend, this group is known as Jehovah's Witnesses, they're people from different races, traditions and classes, and what do you think brought them together to exhibit this selfless type of love (Agape).
It's what they learned from that book called Bible.

Please Sir, what is the evidence that people will always love other people when only one organization globally is doing this? cheesy

Just name any place where what you said that i underlined is working! cheesy

U are just pathetic in ur biased thinking

I have immediate friends who will love at all cost and they are not members of ur church. I have Muslim friends who have given me and other people I know so much love thorough out my knowing them.

The ability to love can come through any means... Some people have a natural disposition to be very loving and loveable people. Some people learnt it by either experience or teaching.

If witnesses teach people to love it does not make them unique in anyway. U are wrong to pick them out as the most loving people on earth. I have seen many of them that arr not as loving as some Muslims I know.

The bottom line is there are mixtures of different people everywhere. And God giving us commandment to love only shows he has no idea what is obtainable in this world.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 13, 2020
LordReed:

With the exception of North Korea, no country I know of treats its government heads as gods.

Hmmmmmmmm,

Baba àgbàlagbà! embarassed

Well perhaps you've not noticed how these people treat their government heads, so i will call your attention to it. Let's see if there is any difference between the way Gods are treated!

Please have you always noticed the IMAGE of the government heads in all the offices you go? I think that's how the IMAGES of Gods are kept everywhere their worshipers stays!

When they're moving from one place to another, they are always given the honour to move while others have to wait, it reminds me of how my people in Abeokuta always treat our deities, you must wait while Òtònpòrò is passing or you'll be severely dealt with!

When they want to address the people, Nebuchadnezzar's invention is called to mind as you must listen to the sound of National Anthem FIRST before they deliver their speech!

Occasionally they will stand and all their people must also stand to recite the National Anthem, even all the forces will match in front of them!

Even when their people and the people from another country are at war killing themselves for these Gods, do you notice that these Gods will embrace and kiss themselves in the presence of their fellow Gods?

We are Jehovah's Witnesses, there are so many things you can learn from us, all you need to do is humble yourselves when you notice the higher intellect in our comments and you too will surely become wise, and in most cases if you're willing you will become WISER IN OUR MIDST if only you are prepared to learn from Jehovah the one you're doubting his existence! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 5:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:
It's just funny that you guys are becoming desperate to ridicule the idea of God's existence when all what your agitation is based on is the fact that he has refused to speak from the sky! cheesy

The proof of his existence is written all over the place.

No human society/organization have LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL.

No human society/organization is ruled by a humble and unprotected ruler(s).

No human society/organization can trive without a group of persons regarded as having higher intelligence to set standards for lesser intelligent ones.

Are these not what our God JEHOVAH is telling you to observe in the organization bearing his name "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! John 8:32 smiley

I'm not here to tell you~

You will be roasted alive in hellfire.

You will die before your time.

You will not make it in life.

NO! NO!! NO!!!

On the contrary we can be colleagues, coursemates, neighbours, boss, employee, landlord or tenant.

All i'm saying is you can be my neighbour after sorting out our differences, i'll know your likes and dislikes, and you too will know mine, then tolerance will play it's part that's all! smiley

All we are saying is there is no proof of ur God. Saying the proof of his existence is all over the place is a meaniless jargon.

Sorting out our differences and living as good neighbours are what we must do if we want to have a happy and peaceful life. It's what we need to survive in the midst of scare means of survival. It's not what God, wherever u think he is, needs. U can't bring him in unnecessarily even when he does not fit in.

We don't need God to tell us to love or seek peace. Humans know they need it just circumstances beyond them makes them act otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2020
frank317:

All we are saying is there is no proof of ur God. Saying the proof of his existence is all over the place is a meaniless jargon.

Sorting out our differences and living as good neighbours are what we must do if we want to have a happy and peaceful life. It's what we need to survive in the midst of scare means of survival. It's not what God, wherever u think he is, needs. U can't bring him in unnecessarily even when he does not fit in.

We don't need God to tell us to love or seek peace. Humans know they need it just circumstances beyond them makes them act otherwise.

Exactly what i'm saying Sir! smiley

Just meditate on your last statement and look again at the organization of JEHOVAH, then come back to tell me why these people who have this God you're desperate to debunk are making the peace in their midst yet there is no human society having such peace today! Isaiah 2:1-4 smiley

Well that's what i call the proof/evidence that JEHOVAH is alive even if i can't see him, i am SEEING HIS WITNESSES! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well that cartoon depicts the misinformed churchgoers spewing their gibberish in our neighborhood, NOT Christians! wink
The Watch Tower Society (Jehovah's Witnesses) has a history of setting dates for the end of times; then having the dates pass without it happening.

You are NOT what you claim

2 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!

So now that we have an agreement, will you give me a hi~five from? smiley
You are about as much JW as I am Mohican. Muppet.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm,

Baba àgbàlagbà! embarassed

Well perhaps you've not noticed how these people treat their government heads, so i will call your attention to it. Let's see if there is any difference between the way Gods are treated!

Please have you always noticed the IMAGE of the government heads in all the offices you go? I think that's how the IMAGES of Gods are kept everywhere their worshipers stays!

When they're moving from one place to another, they are always given the honour to move while others have to wait, it reminds me of how my people in Abeokuta always treat our deities, you must wait while Òtònpòrò is passing or you'll be severely dealt with!

When they want to address the people, Nebuchadnezzar's invention is called to mind as you must listen to the sound of National Anthem FIRST before they deliver their speech!

Occasionally they will stand and all their people must also stand to recite the National Anthem, even all the forces will match in front of them!

Even when their people and the people from another country are at war killing themselves for these Gods, do you notice that these Gods will embrace and kiss themselves in the presence of their fellow Gods?

We are Jehovah's Witnesses, there are so many things you can learn from us, all you need to do is humble yourselves when you notice the higher intellect in our comments and you too will surely become wise, and in most cases if you're willing you will become WISER IN OUR MIDST if only you are prepared to learn from Jehovah the one you're doubting his existence! smiley

I knew you were going to deliberately fudge the meaning of gods just so it could fit into your narrative. Gods have always been about supernatural beings but now you've gone sideways to make human activities into supernatural events. It follows a theme, if you can believe that the so called building of a tower to reach heaven is real, why won't you believe this twisted tale you are telling yourself? LMFAO!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

You are about as much JW as I am Mohican. Muppet.

There you go again! smiley

If it's about the way i insulted you at first, then i tender an apology.

I'm not asking you to come and worship my God, all i'm saying is Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) are totally different from those noisemakers saying all sort of gibberish in your streets and public buses, we approach you and accord you due respect, discuss freely with you to know your thoughts on issues and find a way to start relating as neighbours that's all.

It's when you see the benefits of what we are doing that you'll decide whether to join our global family or remain just a friend.

That's what tolerance is all about! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

The Watch Tower Society (Jehovah's Witnesses) has a history of setting dates for the end of times; then having the dates pass without it happening.

You are NOT what you claim

Let us keep the claim aside for now since we now have an agreement.

You don't believe in the existence of God but i do, you demand tolerance from all other people and i do as well.

So whatever i believe or claim shouldn't be a problem anymore, after all you also have yours.

Let's just be friends, as long as you and i continue to TOLERATE each other in the neighborhood! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2020
LordReed:

I knew you were going to deliberately fudge the meaning of gods just so it could fit into your narrative. Gods have always been about supernatural beings but now you've gone sideways to make human activities into supernatural events. It follows a theme, if you can believe that the so called building of a tower to reach heaven is real, why won't you believe this twisted tale you are telling yourself? LMFAO!

Well the title "God" is of no significance without what we call "Worship", both go hand in hand.

There is one thing that's peculiar with the supernaturals! THEY ONLY APPEAR TO SOME WHO IN TURN WILL RELATE THE AWFUL EXPERIENCE TO OTHERS

So it's during the act of worship that others who don't know the so called God will realize that the worshipers have someone they highly revere.

During worship people

Sing to/for their God(s).

Body gesture like bow or stand straight.

Obey rules made by their God(s).

Frown at and persecute disobedient ones.

Keep and protect the image of their God.

These are the signs that those who don't know or can't see that God will notice in the activities of the worshipers!

Well all these are done globally to human rulers, i know you are a Yoruba man so i need not remind you why our people refer to rulers as the second in command or representative to the Gods

"IGBÁKEJÌ ÒRÌSÀ"! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well the title "God" is of no significance without what we call "Worship", both go hand in hand.

There is one thing that's peculiar with the supernaturals! THEY ONLY APPEAR TO SOME WHO IN TURN WILL RELATE THE AWFUL EXPERIENCE TO OTHERS

So it's during the act of worship that others who don't know the so called God will realize that the worshipers have someone they highly revere.

During worship people

Sing to/for their God(s).

Body gesture like bow or stand straight.

Obey rules made by their God(s).

Frown at and persecute disobedient ones.

Keep and protect the image of their God.

These are the signs that those who don't know or can't see that God will notice in the activities of the worshipers!

Well all these are done globally to human rulers, i know you are a Yoruba man so i need not remind you why our people refer to rulers as the second in command or representative to the Gods

"IGBÁKEJÌ ÒRÌSÀ"! smiley

First off I am not yoruba, I don't know what gave you the impression.

Secondly, where do you see all this dream like story you are telling here? For instance
where do you see people singing to President Buhari like an act of worship? Your imagination must be very wild.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

There you go again! smiley

If it's about the way i insulted you at first, then i tender an apology.

I'm not asking you to come and worship my God, all i'm saying is Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) are totally different from those noisemakers saying all sort of gibberish in your streets and public buses, we approach you and accord you due respect, discuss freely with you to know your thoughts on issues and find a way to start relating as neighbours that's all.

It's when you see the benefits of what we are doing that you'll decide whether to join our global family or remain just a friend.

That's what tolerance is all about! smiley
It might interest you to know I just had a very pleasant meeting with a couple of your brethren yesterday. Yep, we spent almost three hours here in my living room discussing various aspects of creation and your god's perfection. Oddly enough, unlike you, the two gentlemen who arrived were very mature, polite, and engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation, and it is very likely they will return in the near future to continue our discussion. Hmmmm... Perhaps you should pay a visit to your nearest Kingdom Hall and brush up a bit on your people skills... lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Let us keep the claim aside for now since we now have an agreement.

You don't believe in the existence of God but i do, you demand tolerance from all other people and i do as well.

So whatever i believe or claim shouldn't be a problem anymore, after all you also have yours.

Let's just be friends, as long as you and i continue to TOLERATE each other in the neighborhood! smiley
Why keep your claim aside? You made it, I do not believe you without evidence.

Regarding your claim to christianity when your founders decided to adopt the long defunct "Arian heresy" you were declared anathema by mainstream christianity as we know it today.

Your claimed membership of a cult that has an adulation of "paul" and frequent changes to its substantive doctrine render you less than reliable when it comes to your invitations to join such a closed, cruel society.

The adherence to cult practises such as shunning, render your claim to be christian hollow at best. Mendacious, as you have only too willingly displayed here in your posts.

Lets us also not forget your cult's dismal remarks and stance at the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sex Abuse, shameful.

Never mind the willingness your cult displays in disowning family members when they disagree with the "elders" or accuse them of abuse, and even allowing members of families to die rather than take advantage of modern science. Cruelty and barbarism, no "tolerance" there. .

I will show such tolerance to you as you show to a young girl who wishes to leave the cult.........or a child who accuses an elder of sexual abuse. I know the procedure your cult adopts in that case...do you?

And please do not come on with the "vilification" theme, the testimony at the Royal Commission and the attestations of so many ex cultists give the lie to that epithet.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Exactly what i'm saying Sir! smiley

Just meditate on your last statement and look again at the organization of JEHOVAH, then come back to tell me why these people who have this God you're desperate to debunk are making the peace in their midst yet there is no human society having such peace today! Isaiah 2:1-4 smiley

Well that's what i call the proof/evidence that JEHOVAH is alive even if i can't see him, i am SEEING HIS WITNESSES! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

To be honest with u, there is nothing about Jehovah witness group that is impressive apart from what u are saying. I have them as my neighbors and extended families. They disassociate themselves a lot for my likening. They don't vote, they dont celebrate birthday, they don't do Christmas even for the sake of it, they don't celebrate indipendence or Easter or sallah. These are avenues where love is expressed and peaceful coexistence a gender is promoted.
U decide not to have a say in voting the best person to rule u... Yet u claim to promote love and peace... U are a huge joke.

Honestly, I will rather give it to catholics or liberal Muslims as peaceful people instead of witnesses. Yet it is impossible for a group to come out and say they are the most loving and peaceful people on earth.

Do u have the best charity organizations in the world?
What are ur roles in the northern part of Nigeria or in siria or other troubled areas to ensure we have peace in these areas.

Pls we don't need all the audio love claims.

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
LordReed:

First off I am not yoruba, I don't know what gave you the impression.

Secondly, where do you see all this dream like story you are telling here? For instance
where do you see people singing to President Buhari like an act of worship? Your imagination must be very wild.

Well he is the one sitting in the seat of God in Nigeria, each time he appears in any public gathering his worshipers must recite the National Anthem because he represents Government/God in their midst!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

It might interest you to know I just had a very pleasant meeting with a couple of your brethren yesterday. Yep, we spent almost three hours here in my living room discussing various aspects of creation and your god's perfection. Oddly enough, unlike you, the two gentlemen who arrived were very mature, polite, and engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation, and it is very likely they will return in the near future to continue our discussion. Hmmmm... Perhaps you should pay a visit to your nearest Kingdom Hall and brush up a bit on your people skills... lol...

Once you've seen them, then you don't need chatting with me ma, i'm just a piece of rubbish without them.

So don't bother responding to stupid Maximus, you've met my family members, continue discussing with my teachers! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by ojaysam25(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Seriously I don't think athiest are just ignorant....I think some of them might be on a mission purported by their father(Satan) to confuse the mind of gullible Christians....
most of them might be into occultism...
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Well he is the one sitting in the seat of God in Nigeria, each time he appears in any public gathering his worshipers must recite the National Anthem because he represents Government/God in their midst!

Bwahahahahaha! You are so funny.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
frank317:

To be honest with u, there is nothing about Jehovah witness group that is impressive apart from what u are saying. I have them as my neighbors and extended families. They disassociate themselves a lot for my likening. They don't vote, they dont celebrate birthday, they don't do Christmas even for the sake of it, they don't celebrate indipendence or Easter or sallah. These are avenues where love is expressed and peaceful coexistence a gender is promoted.
U decide not to have a say in voting the best person to rule u... Yet u claim to promote love and peace... U are a huge joke.

Honestly, I will rather give it to catholics or liberal Muslims as peaceful people instead of witnesses. Yet it is impossible for a group to come out and say they are the most loving and peaceful people on earth.

Do u have the best charity organizations in the world?
What are ur roles in the northern part of Nigeria or in siria or other troubled areas to ensure we have peace in these areas.

Pls we don't need all the audio love claims.

We try all effort to reach our neighbours but they shun us when we visit them to discuss, later they'll like to force their festivities on us, but when we say "NO" they pick offence at us! smiley

After studying with some for years, they concluded they're ready to live by the standards set by our organization as in becoming members of our family. But later they'll say they're no more interested in the rules binding us as one family, yet they want to be treated as family members! smiley

Now meditate on these and tell me where we go wrong! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You are so funny.

Funny is an understatement Sir, i'm just a clown.

So if i'm not pestering you to become a clown like me, and you too feel i have the right to choose how i'll live my life, i think it's better we tolerate each other! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Funny is an understatement Sir, i'm just a clown.

So if i'm not pestering you to become a clown like me, and you too feel i have the right to choose how i'll live my life, i think it's better we tolerate each other! smiley

Indeed!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Vic2Ree(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojaysam25:
[s]Seriously I don't think athiest are just ignorant....I think some of them might be on a mission purported by their father(Satan) to confuse the mind of gullible Christians....
most of them might be into occultism...[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
LordReed:

Indeed!

So let's have a hi~five and a toast to tolerance! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojaysam25:
Seriously I don't think athiest are just ignorant....I think some of them might be on a mission purported by their father(Satan) to confuse the mind of gullible Christians....
most of them might be into occultism...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sad

They just want to be tolerated at all times.

I want them to know that God's standards for the human race is PERFECT. But if they're saying there is no God, then let's see if they can truthfully tolerate other people's CHOICES when these ones aren't pestering them to forgo their ATHEISM! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Once you've seen them, then you don't need chatting with me ma, i'm just a piece of rubbish without them.

So don't bother responding to stupid Maximus, you've met my family members, continue discussing with my teachers! smiley
Tell ya what, you darling little rascal, when you stop posting I'll stop responding to you. How 'bout it? Sounds like a fair deal to me... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Tell ya what, you darling little rascal, when you stop posting I'll stop responding to you. How 'bout it? Sounds like a fair deal to me... smiley

I'm truly sorry for being naughty Ma, but
you're much more beautiful when you frown! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry / How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. / PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.