Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Anti-atheism In Nigeria - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-atheism In Nigeria (7994 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2020
frank317:

And this means one killing himself

Some will always dance to a peaceful idea, if not most, but all will never agree because people are different. That's the reality. With some agreeing, u can achieve something not everything.

Because I said all will never agree to a peaceful quest does not mean I will never agree to a peaceful quest. After all I have already told u I am doing my bit, why are u dragging us back again.
There will always be a struggle between people. This is because people's expectations of things will always be different because of out difference in culture, up bringing and biological disposition.
Stop making this about me and for once allow ur self to reason it out from the perspective of the whole world. Just the fact that people have different approach to peace can even lead to unexpected conflict. It's not about me or what I want it's just the way the world is. JW have been around for ages why haven't they converted on country at least. U can only do ur best but not get a 100percent result.

I'll pick one statement that shows you are not sincere with yourself!

With the bolded in blue, can you now see the difference between intelligent approach and stupid ones to PEACE MAKING? cheesy

Well despite the difference in culture, up bringing, geographical locations and social status, a group have successfully unite about 9,000,000 people from all over the world, each one has vowed never to raise a weapon again for any reason whatsoever.

Not by force, not by threat with weapons and not after killing some to intimidate the survivors to surrender.

So i'm saying THE GROUP USING SUCH AN APPROACH SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AND THEIR TECHNIQUE AS THE BEST!

If you've gotten a better idea present it or know now that you're not for PEACE, because there is no other approach that's more effective, intelligent and certain for a secure lasting solution! You can't kill some people to intimidate their families into accepting your proposal assuming that the remaining will accept your proposal for good!

No other approach has been that successful, that's my point! smiley

The only reason why you are so obstinate is because the group doing this wonderful work is giving the credit to an all intelligent unseen being that you so much detest with all your heart, so you're bitter about their success! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

With the bolded in blue, can you now see the difference between intelligent approach and stupid ones to PEACE MAKING? cheesy

Well despite the difference in culture, up bringing, geographical locations and social status, a group have successfully unite about 9,000,000 people from all over the world, each one has vowed never to raise a weapon again for any reason whatsoever.

Not by force, not by threat with weapons and not after killing some to intimidate the survivors to surrender.

So i'm saying THE GROUP USING SUCH AN APPROACH SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AND THEIR TECHNIQUE AS THE BEST!

If you've gotten a better idea present it or know now that you're not for PEACE, because there is no other approach that's more effective, intelligent and certain for a secure lasting solution! You can't kill some people to intimidate their families into accepting your proposal assuming that the remaining will accept your proposal for good!

The only reason why you are so obstinate is because the group doing this wonderful work is giving the credit to an all intelligent unseen being that you so much detest with all your heart, so you're bitter about their success! wink

You make too much noise. 9 million people is not even up to 1% of the total world population so what are boasting of? 0.1% percent of the total world population and you are sounding like a bull frog doing mating call.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2020
LordReed:

You make too much noise. 9 million people is not even up to 1% of the total world population so what are boasting of? 0.1% percent of the total world population and you are sounding like a bull frog doing mating call.

My friend, all your efforts here on Nairaland is to DISCOURAGE people from worshiping (allowing anyone/anything to control their mind).

Of course you deserve a credit if just 3 persons have abandoned their sky daddy due to your effort!

Upon all the effort of the world rulers to make PEACE on this planet, almost 8,000,000,000 people still believe (trust) the use of force, weapons and killings to make people succumb to their ideologies, i'm glad to inform you that billions have died and millions are still being slaughtered yearly yet they can't account for just 10 persons who have subscribed to their technique of peace keeping wholeheartedly!

Nobody has surrendered his/her weapons to sue for peace without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties.

When Jehovah's Witnesses organization have a record of almost 9,000,000 individuals from different National groups on this same planet!

Well that's why your faculty can never convince right thinking persons that the so called Supreme Being behind that organization doesn't exist! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, all your efforts here on Nairaland is to DISCOURAGE people from worshiping (allowing anyone/anything to control their mind).

Of course you deserve a credit if just 3 persons have abandoned their sky daddy due to your effort!

Upon all the effort of the world rulers to make PEACE on this planet, almost 8,000,000,000 people still believe (trust) the use of force, weapons and killings to make people succumb to their ideologies, i'm glad to inform you that billions have died and millions are still being slaughtered yearly yet they can't account for just 10 persons who have subscribed to their technique of peace keeping wholeheartedly!

Nobody has surrendered his/her weapons to sue for peace without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties.

When Jehovah's Witnesses organization have a record of almost 9,000,000 individuals from different National groups on this same planet!

Well that's why your faculty can never convince right thinking persons that the so called Supreme Being behind that organization doesn't exist! wink

Oh please! There are a thousand and one groups calling for disarmament and peace, stop psyching yourself with lies.

9million people is not a success record worthy of a god that created the universe so either your god is weak or you are just plain humans doing your bit to make life meaningful without a god though you believe there is one.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
LordReed:

Oh please! There are a thousand and one groups calling for disarmament and peace, stop psyching yourself with lies.

9million people is not a success record worthy of a god that created the universe so either your god is weak or you are just plain humans doing your bit to make life meaningful without a god though you believe there is one.

That's why he (God) referred to us as his WITNESSES! smiley

I need not educate you on the meaning of that word "WITNESSES" again, because in a world of about 8,000,000,000 individuals this so called God said IN HIS WORD that an enemy of life Satan is ruling~ 1John 5:19

That this enemy is the initiator of death in the lives of humans~ Genesis 3:1-5; John 10:10

That this enemy is the real God in disguise that 99.9 inhabitants of the earth are worshiping~2Corinthians 4:4

But that despite the influence and manipulation of this powerful enemy, his true Witnesses will stand out as unique {John 13:34-35;17:14-16} be at PEACE amongst themselves! Isaiah 2:1-4;John 17:20-23

And just to prove that antagonists or ridiculers will suffice during this period to doubt his very existence~2Peter 3:3-4

But that few obedient humans will come from all the tribes of the earth to serve as the WITNESSES of this King of PEACE! Isaiah 43:10-12

Well he never said majority have succumb to his side before and never will that be! Luke 17:26

So if you're still doubting his existence with the achievement of his WITNESSES, when no other organization has any record of such. I do not doubt him! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by budaatum: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:
My opinion is that apartheid died a natural death that day when Jehovah's Witnesses (who are adherents of a religion) converged in one place with whites and blacks winning and dinning like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, in the same country where other religionists claiming worshipers of the same God failed woefully to treat members of their own religious organization as one family due to skin color!
And honestly speaking, you are very entitled to your opinion, but you might have problems when you insist your opinion must become the opinion of others especially when your opinion is not based on factual evidence, and when you refuse to live peacefully with those who don't share your opinion. And if everyone were like you, insisting everyone else adopt your opinion, I can't but wonder that you'd be creating hell, and not a place where the lions and the lambs dwell in peace.

All the same, I'll remember that you state your opinion, and not facts.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
budaatum:

And honestly speaking, you are very entitled to your opinion, but you might have problems when you insist your opinion must become the opinion of others especially when your opinion is not based on factual evidence, and when you refuse to live peacefully with those who don't share your opinion. And if everyone were like you, insisting everyone else adopt your opinion, I can't but wonder that you'd be creating hell, and not a place where the lions and the lambs dwell in peace.

All the same, I'll remember that you state your opinion, and not facts.

Whatever Ma!

YOU AND I ARE NOT WORSHIPERS OF THE SAME GOD, period! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why he (God) referred to us as his WITNESSES! smiley

I need not educate you on the meaning of that word "WITNESSES" again, because in a world of about 8,000,000,000 individuals this so called God said IN HIS WORD that an enemy of life Satan is ruling~ 1John 5:19

That this enemy is the initiator of death in the lives of humans~ Genesis 3:1-5; John 10:10

That this enemy is the real God in disguise that 99.9 inhabitants of the earth are worshiping~2Corinthians 4:4

But that despite the influence and manipulation of this powerful enemy, his true Witnesses will stand out as unique {John 13:34-35;17:14-16} be at PEACE amongst themselves! Isaiah 2:1-4;John 17:20-23

And just to prove that antagonists or ridiculers will suffice during this period to doubt his very existence~2Peter 3:3-4

But that few obedient humans will come from all the tribes of the earth to serve as the WITNESSES of this King of PEACE! Isaiah 43:10-12

Well he never said majority have succumb to his side before and never will that be! Luke 17:26

So if you're still doubting his existence with the achievement of his WITNESSES, when no other organization has any record of such. I do not doubt him! smiley

Your insignificant organisation has achieved nothing but constitute yourselves into a nuisance. Individual members of your organisation may be good people I have no doubt but the JW organisation is a dumb one. Look at the covering up of child sex abuse for instance. How can a responsible organisation be so complicit?

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

For the sake of this discussion u have to remain sane and stop throwing tantrums by throwing accusations and saying things that are not true of me.

First I am not bitter about any body's success. Second I am yet to see JW success in achieving peace.

That being said... I believe there are more than 50 million people who love peace all over the world. I have seen many JWs who pretend to love peace but are actually troublesome. I have seen good JWs.

Quoting 9million peaceful people all over the world with no significant effect of the peacefulness all around me is meaningless.
Like I told u, there are peaceful groups whose duty is to go into the streets, pick up hoodlums who have drawn themselves into drugs and rehabilitate them for months at their own cost.
Peaceful people have always been existent and will always exist and claiming JW are the most peaceful people on earth is both childish and ignorant.

All I see is people carrying bags, knocking on peoples doors and selling mythical wishful stories. U disassociate ur selves from the world expecting the day of the lord and u call it peace.
Go out there, pickup the homeless and feed them, risk ur lives, go to war torn areas and help the homeless, feed the poor around u, the widows, orphans... House them, feed them and cloth them, stop preaching false fairy tales to them and calling it peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Your insignificant organisation has achieved nothing but constitute yourselves into a nuisance. Individual members of your organisation may be good people I have no doubt but the JW organisation is a dumb one. Look at the covering up of child sex abuse for instance. How can a responsible organisation be so complicit?

Child sex abuse is a global phenomenon!

It cut across all races on planet earth, even a prominent religious group practice it and LEGALIZED it amongst themselves.

So when God's people are battling really tough to eradicate it amongst their members, it doesn't mean they approved it! cheesy

That doesn't notify the fact it's only Jehovah's Witnesses organization that's having the best technique of PEACE MAKING globally! wink

In the below picture a 61 year old woman is getting married LEGALLY to 8 year old kid in a community!

Go and arrest them first before coming to refute the good works of a global PEACE MAKING group! wink

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Child sex abuse is a global phenomenon!

It cut across all races on planet earth, even a prominent religious group practice it and LEGALIZED it amongst themselves.

So when God's people are battling really tough to eradicate it amongst their members, it doesn't mean they approved it! cheesy

That doesn't notify the fact it's only Jehovah's Witnesses organization that's having the best technique of PEACE MAKING globally! wink

In the below picture a 61 year old woman is getting married LEGALLY to 8 year old kid in a community!

Go and arrest them first before coming to refute the good works of a global PEACE MAKING group! wink

Did you read about the circumstances surrounding this marriage? I am sure you didn't. And you want to compare it the child abuse your organisation is covering up? You are off your rockers.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2020
frank317:

For the sake of this discussion u have to remain sane and stop throwing tantrums by throwing accusations and saying things that are not true of me.

First I am not bitter about any body's success. Second I am yet to see JW success in achieving peace.

That being said... I believe there are more than 50 million people who love peace all over the world. I have seen many JWs who pretend to love peace but are actually troublesome. I have seen good JWs.

Quoting 9million peaceful people all over the world with no significant effect of the peacefulness all around me is meaningless.
Like I told u, there are peaceful groups whose duty is to go into the streets, pick up hoodlums who have drawn themselves into drugs and rehabilitate them for months at their own cost.
Peaceful people have always been existent and will always exist and claiming JW are the most peaceful people on earth is both childish and ignorant.

All I see is people carrying bags, knocking on peoples doors and selling mythical wishful stories. U disassociate ur selves from the world expecting the day of the lord and u call it peace.
Go out there, pickup the homeless and feed them, risk ur lives, go to war torn areas and help the homeless, feed the poor around u, the widows, orphans... House them, feed them and cloth them, stop preaching false fairy tales to them and calling it peace.

You can continue crying for all i care!

Whether you house, cloth or feed people around you, what really matters to INTELLIGENT peace makers is what your so called homeless paupers have in mind!

For your information, majority of the terrorists around you have what they're doing not on their faces but IN THEIR HEARTS!

So get it straight into your empty skull that the 9,000,000 members of Jehovah's Witnesses includes many homeless paupers, violent, drug addicts and many more that have become responsible citizens after we've filled their hearts with our message of PEACE, they're now zealously preaching and teaching in their respective neighborhood to reach THE HEARTS of others with the same message of PEACE! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Did you read about the circumstances surrounding this marriage? I am sure you didn't. And you want to compare it the child abuse your organisation is covering up? You are off your rockers.

61 year old woman getting married to 8 year old boy, and you're here talking about CIRCUMSTANCES! cheesy

Perhaps you now BELIEVE in the Gods that says evil things will occur if this people refused to engage in pedophilia! cheesy

Oh you're intelligent indeed! cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

61 year old woman getting married to 8 year old boy, and you're here talking about CIRCUMSTANCES! cheesy

Perhaps you now BELIEVE in the Gods that says evil things will occur if this people refused to engage in pedophilia! cheesy

Oh you're intelligent indeed! cheesy

Yes circumstances because they are not living together as man and wife. Their religious beliefs are their own not mine and is not the basis upon which I am referring to the circumstance. The marriage was not even legal merely symbolic but trust you to skew it to fit your narrative.

And you appear to be quite dull honestly.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Yes circumstances because they are not living together as man and wife. Their religious beliefs are their own not mine and is not the basis upon which I am referring to the circumstance. The marriage was not even legal merely symbolic but trust you to skew it to fit your narrative.

And you appear to be quite dull honestly.

So you're saying the marriage has nothing to do with TOUCHES of sexual stimulation, yet PASSIONATE KISSING is taking place! cheesy

Yes boss! i can see how dull i have being! cheesy

How i wish the boy is your son, perhaps you'll feel no remorse seeing the 61 year old woman symbolically MARRYING and passionately KISSING your little 8 years old kid! cheesy

Since the other picture has nothing to do with pedophilia, maybe you need to see the face of those who approved REAL pedophilia below! wink

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

So you're saying the marriage has nothing to do with TOUCHES of sexual stimulation, yet PASSIONATE KISSING is taking place! cheesy

Yes boss! i can see how dull i have being! cheesy

How i wish the boy is your son, perhaps you'll feel no remorse seeing the 61 year old woman symbolically MARRYING and passionately KISSING your little 8 years old kid! cheesy

Since the other picture has nothing to do with pedophilia, maybe you need to see the face of those who approved REAL pedophilia below! wink

You are too dull because you refuse to read anything but ancient fables and JW propaganda. Read the proper article and stop making unfounded conjectures. It is people like you that are the greatest rumormongers. I think that's another trait of yours that's beginning to emerge in all this talking. You like holding to unfounded conjectures so strongly even when you are proved wrong.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

You are too dull because you refuse to read anything but ancient fables and JW propaganda. Read the proper article and stop making unfounded conjectures. It is people like you that are the greatest rumormongers. I think that's another trait of yours that's beginning to emerge in all this talking. You like holding to unfounded conjectures so strongly even when you are proved wrong.

I know i'm dull that's why i'm trying to learn smartness by engaging intellectuals like you in thoughtful discussion Sir! smiley

So by the way you view the whole scenario, there could be a genuine reason for an adult PASSIONATELY KISSING a minor right! cheesy

You know when we talk about BELIEFS, it simply means doing something that might sound stupid and because the BELIEVER trusted the discretion of the one giving orders, such orders becomes unquestionable at least from the perspective of the BELIEVER! smiley

You're an atheist and ATHEISTS disagree with the idea of taking instructions from UNSEEN superior beings or what doesn't sound logical, so i'm baffled now that you're trying to justify or condone a 61 year old lady SYMBOLICALLY MARRYING and PASSIONATELY KISSING a 8 years old kid! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

I know i'm dull that's why i'm trying to learn smartness by engaging intellectuals like you in thoughtful discussion Sir! smiley

So by the way you view the whole scenario, there could be a genuine reason for an adult PASSIONATELY KISSING a minor right! cheesy

You know when we talk about BELIEFS, it simply means doing something that might sound stupid and because the BELIEVER trusted the discretion of the one giving orders, such orders becomes unquestionable at least from the perspective of the BELIEVER! smiley

You're an atheist and ATHEISTS disagree with the idea of taking instructions from UNSEEN superior beings or what doesn't sound logical, so i'm baffled now that you're trying to justify or condone a 61 year old lady SYMBOLICALLY MARRYING and PASSIONATELY KISSING a 8 years old kid! embarassed

For Bleep sake, it's like watching someone act a scene then make a whole lot of fuzz about it. Get it into your damn head that those people were playing a scene out! Na people like you dem dey make African Magic on DSTV for. You think everything you see in pictures and movies are real?

Dummy I am not justifying it. I am telling you what happened.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

For Bleep sake, it's like watching someone act a scene then make a whole lot of fuzz about it. Get it into your damn head that those people were playing a scene out! Na people like you dem dey make African Magic on DSTV for. You think everything you see in pictures and movies are real?

Dummy I am not justifying it. I am telling you what happened.

I'm sorry Sir if my comments annoys you, i'm just being inquisitive! smiley

So the movie will be televised on which channel Sir? wink

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

You can continue crying for all i care!

OK... We can dance that way if u want. So while u think I am bitter, I think u are so so dumb and clueless and childish.

Whether you house, cloth or feed people around you, what really matters to INTELLIGENT peace makers is what your so called homeless paupers have in mind!

Yet u have nothing to offer. Just audio success.

For your information, majority of the terrorists around you have what they're doing not on their faces but IN THEIR Hearts!

So? Why have u not changed their hearts.

So get it straight into your empty skull that the 9,000,000 members of Jehovah's Witnesses includes many homeless paupers, violent, drug addicts and many more that have become responsible citizens after we've filled their hearts with our message of PEACE, they're now zealously preaching and teaching in their respective neighborhood to reach THE HEARTS of others with the same message of PEACE! wink

It also includes pedophile, pretenders and dumb people like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
frank317:

(1)OK... We can dance that way if u want. So while u think I am bitter, I think u are so so dumb and clueless and childish.

(2)Yet u have nothing to offer. Just audio success.

(3)So? Why have u not changed their hearts.

(4)It also includes pedophile, pretenders and dumb people like u

I know!

Perhaps the ones coming to knock your doors are doing their bit! wink

We've changed the hearts of almost 9,000,000 already, and still counting! smiley

Pedophiles, Pretenders and Dumb but never to lift up weapons against their fellow man! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm sorry Sir if my comments annoys you, i'm just being inquisitive! smiley

So the movie will be televised on which channel Sir? wink

So dummy where is the paedophilia? Did the woman sleep with the boy?

Meanwhile JWorg is hiding child abuse. What a shame.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

So dummy where is the paedophilia? Did the woman sleep with the boy?

Meanwhile JWorg is hiding child abuse. What a shame.

The whole world can see a 61 year old woman marrying and kissing a 8 years old kid as her husband, boy was interviewed and he confirmed they are married. You said the woman has not been sleeping with her husband.
But the rumours you're hearing that you've not seen any evidence to proof as you often claim, is what you're peddling about! cheesy

Oga LordReed, ojú gbà mí tì fún yín Sir! cool
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

The whole world can see a 61 year old woman marrying and kissing a 8 years old kid as her husband, boy was interviewed and he confirmed they are married. You said the woman has not been sleeping with her husband.
But the rumours you're hearing that you've not seen any evidence to proof as you often claim, is what you're peddling about! cheesy

Oga LordReed, ojú gbà mí tì fún yín Sir! cool

Oh my what a tragedy! A mind rotted by JW propaganda. You can't even spend 2 mins to properly read a news article.

JWOrg is court for covering child abuse you here spilling trash. LoL! A fucking tragedy how rotted your brain is.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Oh my what a tragedy! A mind rotted by JW propaganda. You can't even spend 2 mins to properly read a news article.

JWOrg is court for covering child abuse you here spilling trash. LoL! A fucking tragedy how rotted your brain is.

Have you caught one JW pedophile?

I thought you only carry info that you're sure of, i never knew you can switch over to the BELIEVERS forum! cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Have you caught one JW pedophile?

I thought you only carry info that you're sure of, i never knew you can switch over to the BELIEVERS forum! cheesy

Like them do you something today? Did I not say your organization was in court for covering up child abuse? This dullness today own strong o!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Like them do you something today? Did I not say your organization was in court for covering up child abuse? This dullness today own strong o!

Of course we do have cases like that in many places, but the truth is most are fabricated.

For instance Michael Jackson was accused several times for pedophilia because he loves little children, but as soon as his death was announced all the accusers were coming out to say they did it to get money from Michael!

Jehovah's Witnesses don't condone premarital sex, this makes many suspect the young men and women playing with minors. Some parents don't want their children to associate with Jehovah's Witnesses but their children love the way we do things.
In advance countries you can't force your child against his/her will, you can't tell him not to go around someone he/she loves just out of hatred for beliefs.

So the only way to distant their children from JWs is a grievous accusation that will make the JWs feel really bad. At times parents teach their child to lie and then promise the child something, a case was reported when the child just keep crying because the parents had taught her to lie but on getting to the courtroom when she looked at the young man that was accused again she and ran to hug him in the presence of everyone. She refused to say what the parents asked her to say! embarassed

I'm not saying there is no such case at all, but when thorough investigation is carried out most are as a result of spite! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tpayne007(m): 6:57am On Feb 29, 2020
ojaysam25:
Seriously I don't think athiest are just ignorant....I think some of them might be on a mission purported by their father(Satan) to confuse the mind of gullible Christians....
most of them might be into occultism...
They are called atheist not Satanist you would know that if you didn't have your head up your ass just because someone doesn't believe in your beliefs doesn't make them bad people and maybe one day sit down and ask yourself that *hey maybe this God I'm worshiping might need therapy* after all the chaos that he caused. Grow the hell up and stop being a man baby.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Each person surely have his/her opinion on matters, that's why intelligent people always listen attentively, meditate thoroughly before responding to whatever someone says.

My opinion is that apartheid died a natural death that day when Jehovah's Witnesses (who are adherents of a religion) converged in one place with whites and blacks winning and dinning like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, in the same country where other religionists claiming worshipers of the same God failed woefully to treat members of their own religious organization as one family due to skin color!

All intelligent persons should know that without a word Jehovah's Witnesses have JUDGED the rest as false religions with that single act! wink

Na wa oooo

Are you sure you are OK?

From first page of this thread, you started derailing it.

The worst thing that happened to this thread is you joining in the discussion.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
sapientia:

Na wa oooo

Are you sure you are OK?

From first page of this thread, you started derailing it.

The worst thing that happened to this thread is you joining in the discussion.

Thread is detailed when undeu attention is paid to a particular comment when so many are commenting! undecided

If you're OK, you should know that on social media there is freedom of expression.
So it's stupid quoting, mentioning or making countercomments when you're sure a comment makes no sense to you!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Thread is detailed when undeu attention is paid to a particular comment when so many are commenting! undecided

If you're OK, you should know that on social media there is freedom of expression.
So it's stupid quoting, mentioning or making countercomments when you're sure a comment makes no sense to you!

Either you don't read before replying or you read without understanding.

I kept wondering how you come up with your answers.

Anyone who responds the way you did in real life will be laughed at for being high.

Kindly print your responses in this thread and give a friend to read, don't tell them its you.

You will be surprised at how they will describe your person.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
sapientia:

Either you don't read before replying or you read without understanding.

I kept wondering how you come up with your answers.

Anyone who responds the way you did in real life will be laughed at for being high.

Kindly print your responses in this thread and give a friend to read, don't tell them its you.

You will be surprised at how they will describe your person.

Then why responding in the first place? cheesy

Persons like you in the first century won't just walk away but trying to discourage others from airing their viewpoints, if they can say Jesus spoke like a madman even after witnessing his good works {John 10:20} what else do you think they can't say?

Your type just don't want to hear anything negative regarding your false religions {Act 5:28} just make your own contribution that's all.

Noone is calling you here to come and make countercomments nah!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / Is It A Sin To Kill In Self Defense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.