Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Anti-atheism In Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-atheism In Nigeria (8003 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
LordReed:

Honestly you get the sense the guy likes to think he is learned but he probably has never seen beyond the walls of his village square.

When we are talking about PEACE, you can never grasp the concept because you're not a warrior (soldier).

Do you know

©What WAR means?

©Motives of soldiers from opposite sides?

©What we often do to end WARS?

© How each soldier feels when fully armed?

Well let me just help you guys to answer the most important of these questions which is (No.2)

The motive of any army is to disarm the opponent NOT TO KILL THEM, it's against our ethics to aim at any soldier who has dropped his weapon to surrender. After this comes DIALOGUE to sue for PEACE.

But now we're talking about an organization that's disarming their members from taking up arms even teaching them to surrender their lives instead of killing in the name of defense! undecided

So my friend, when an experienced soldier is pointing to the one and only global group whose members are truly advocates of PEACE, you only show how ignorant and obstinate you're when you argue blindly! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by budaatum: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hi Tamaratonye1, my sugars were low so had to go make my weekly bread, but while kneading the dough, I could not help remember a thread where a theist claimed more wars and deaths were caused by atheists. It might interest you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4633354/nothing-serve-evidence-gods-existence/19#70020033

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by budaatum: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Danhumprey:
You'll do well to spare yourself the stress of engaging Budaatum. It's like chasing the wind. The person behind that moniker is neither here nor there.
Translation

Danhumprey has not got the intellectual capacity to engage with buda, but buda does not hold that against Danhumprey because Danhumprey's intellect will evolve and grow over time and buda patiently waits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Tamaratonye1(f): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Those who know buda will laugh at the above.

I'll just state that I will not bother with the selectivity with which you've chosen your evidence because the mere fact that you have shown an awareness of your selections is sufficient for me to know you can provide counters for each one yourself.

I do appreciate the effort all the same, Tamara.
You implied that Christ brought reason to mankind. I have offered a counter, displaying a few examples why christianity is one of ignorance and maintaining an ignorant peasant class.

If you choose not to counter, that is your choice. To concede.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Maximus69:

When we are talking about PEACE, you can never grasp the concept because you're not a warrior (soldier).

Do you know

©What WAR means?

©Motives of soldiers from opposite sides?

©What we often do to end WARS?

© How each soldier feels when fully armed?

Well let me just help you guys to answer the most important of these questions which is (No.2)

The motive of any army is to disarm the opponent NOT TO KILL THEM, it's against our ethics to aim at any soldier who has dropped his weapon to surrender. After this comes DIALOGUE to sue for PEACE.

But now we're talking about an organization that's disarming their members from taking up arms even teaching them to surrender their lives instead of killing in the name of defense! undecided

So my friend, when an experienced soldier is pointing to the one and only global group whose members are truly advocates of PEACE, you only show how ignorant and obstinate you're in blind argument! smiley

Name 3 Squad Automatic Weapons the Nigerian Army uses.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by budaatum: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

You implied that Christ brought reason to mankind. I have offered a counter, displaying a few examples why christianity is one of ignorance and maintaining an ignorant peasant class.

If you choose not to counter, that is your choice. To concede.
Christ is an example of an individual reasoning. This is clear from the engagements we read about him having with people where he clearly was reasoning with people.

Do you agree?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
LordReed:

Name 3 Squad Automatic Weapons the Nigerian Army uses.

There you go again with blind arguments! undecided

What point do you stand to make with that?

My friend we're talking about PEACE, how to sue for it and the one and only global group that's truthfully doing that.

Any army's operation is determined by their central unit of control headed by the chief of staff, that's why army chiefs are changed often to restrategize.

For your information, Americans killed Qazeem Soleimani to sabotage all the effort of the middle East intelligence.
More still i never served in Nigeria, all my service is Europe and Asia so your question is meaningless! undecided
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Maximus69:

There you go again with blind arguments! undecided

What point do you stand to make with that?

My friend we're talking about PEACE, how to sue for it and the one and only global group that's truthfully doing that.

Any army's operation is determined by their central unit of control headed by the chief of staff, that's why army chiefs are changed often to restrategize.

For your information, Americans killed Qazeem Soleimani to sabotage all the effort of the middle East intelligence.
More still i never served in Nigeria, all my service is Europe and Asia so your question is meaningless! undecided

Point is I have my doubts that you were ever in any army. Case in point, you probably don't even know what a Squad Automatic Weapon is so you just beat about the bush. The question was straight forward, instead you rigmarole to anything but an answer.

Which country's army did you serve in?

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
LordReed:

Point is I have my doubts that you were ever in any army. Case in point, you probably don't even know what a Squad Automatic Weapon is so you just beat about the bush. The question was straight forward, instead you rigmarole to anything but an answer.

Which country's army did you serve in?

My friend you've said it all yourself, Maximus69 never served in the army, as you know i hate fruitless arguments.
So please don't change the topic of discuss Sir, let's concentrate on what we were discussing.

In the event of WAR our major aim is to disarm all those who aren't ready to pursue peace through the use of DIALOGUE.

And i'm saying there is just one group on planet earth that's doing the same thing in a better way than the military intelligence globally.

They're known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

While it's impossible for us (military intelligence) to achieve our goal without having casualties,this global group is performing excellently without casualties. That's the point i am making Sir! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend you've said it all yourself, Maximus69 never served in the army, as you know i hate fruitless arguments.
So please don't change the topic of discuss Sir, let's concentrate on what we were discussing.

In the event of WAR our major aim is to disarm all those who aren't ready to pursue peace through the use of DIALOGUE.

And i'm saying there is just one group on planet earth that's doing the same thing in a better way than the military intelligence globally.

They're known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

While it's impossible for us (military intelligence) to achieve our goal without having casualties,this global group is performing excellently without casualties. That's the point i am making Sir! smiley

Why can't you stop lying then? Lying doesn't make your points more believable, it just makes you look like a fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
LordReed:

Why can't you stop lying then? Lying doesn't make your points more believable, it just makes you look like a fool.

You're truly an ATHEIST and i'm not your type that argues fruitlessly!

Thanks Sir!

So what do you have to say about our (army's) strategy to ensure PEACE and what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing globally? wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Maximus69:

You're truly an ATHEIST and i'm not your type that argues fruitlessly!

Thanks Sir!

So what do you have to say about our (army's) strategy to ensure PEACE and what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing globally? wink

Abeg stop referencing army like you know anything about it.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

Abeg stop referencing army like you know anything about it.

How old are you? undecided undecided undecided
Please i asked to be sure you're not just a boy. Because you are demanding that an agent should divulge highly sensitive info all just to prove he truly served with the military intelligence!
No wonder you're demanding that God himself should appear or speak directly with you to prove his existence after all the works he has done and still doing. Therefore i'm not surprised you're typing all these.
Somebody gave you logical reasons behind the use of weapons namely to make the opponent surrender and you're here asking further questions instead of facing the reality.
Now it's evident that no matter how old an atheist you can never be wiser than a kid amongst Jehovah's witnesses! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

You have your own mind and i have mine but when it comes to experience you can't erase what i've seen and heard in all the places i've been to! smiley

In all honesty, u do not sound experienced at all.

What you don't understand is how dedicated JWs are to their God, so i'm sure your atheistic mindset will not allow you reason beyond what you're seeing.

I am still waiting for a proof of the existence of this ur God. Clutching of fairy tales is delusional.... U can never achieve anything with it. That's why JW have not empacted the world despite all their efforts.

People around you are vowing never to carry weapons for any reason whatsoever again but all you could say is "that's not possible" simply because they're doing so for God and you don't want to believe in the existence of God! smiley
Statement like this makes me feel u don't have experience. U were just a soldier and u feel u have seen enough of the world. Look around u and smell the coffee. Bad people must always exist... The world is a tough place and means of survival is becoming scarce. Good people who want peace will always exist and so will bad people. This is the reality of life not some mumbo jumbo fairy tale wishy wishy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2020
TATIME:

Please i asked to be sure you're not just a boy. Because you are demanding that an agent should divulge highly sensitive info all just to prove he truly served with the military intelligence!
No wonder you're demanding that God himself should appear or speak directly with you to prove his existence after all the works he has done and still doing. Therefore i'm not surprised you're typing all these.
Somebody gave you logical reasons behind the use of weapons namely to make the opponent surrender and you're here asking further questions instead of facing the reality.
Now it's evident that no matter how old an atheist you can never be wiser than a kid amongst Jehovah's witnesses! undecided undecided undecided

Because unlike you, I don't get easily taken in by fantastic claims. Someone who claims to be a military intelligence officer who doesn't know what a Squad Automatic Weapon is is a fake.

When we ask for evidence for god(s) and other such fantastic claims it is so we can separate the real from the fake and here you see it happening live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2020
frank317:

U were just a soldier and u feel u have seen enough of the world.

The guy is a fake. A military intelligence officer who doesn't know what a Squad Automatic Weapon is, what was he gathering intelligence on? Akara and bread?

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2020
TATIME:

Good morning brother, i hail ooooo! smiley

How are you and the family?

I just slept off after outwitting the old guy in intellectual talks.

Let them continue to dribble themselves in their ignorance.

I must divulge secrets of the army just to prove what!

I've given them sufficient proof of the existence of the Supreme Being by the works of his adherents.
Billions upon billions of dollars is spent yearly for the upkeep of idle men and women around the world called army for a purpose "to make PEACE", year in year out there are records of casualties running to millions, all they're ever trying to achieve is for people to drop weapons of war globally and embrace dialogue as a means of settling dispute, and they have no record of individuals who have succumb despite all the effort and resources wasted.
But look an organization is performing excellently in the same course without the use of force, no weapons involved, no casualties and they have a record of about 9,000,000 individuals globally who are supposed to be prospective killers but have wholeheartedly vowed never to lift up weapons anymore!
Yet these ingrates are here arguing blindly all because they don't want to believe in the existence of the higher intelligent being behind such great achievement! cheesy

Please my good brother, it's better to just let them be, but deep down in their hearts i'm certain that they can now grasp that they've been thoroughly deceived by the founders of ATHEISM.

There is an all intelligent being "JEHOVAH"! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2020
frank317:

(1) Bad people must always exist...
(2)The world is a tough place and means of survival is becoming scarce.
(3)Good people who want peace will always exist and so will bad people.

(1)Bad people will always exist to continue doing what? cheesy
(2)The world became a tough place due to what? cheesy
(3) Good people who want peace will always exist and what should they be doing to make peace? cheesy

I thought you yourself said we can set rules within ourselves and let go of some things to ensue peace? cheesy

If you and i come together to do this, will there be any difference or not?

So you don't even believe (trust) in your own concept?

Walahi Talahi ATHEISM is hopelessness!

What have guys been arguing for all these while? cheesy

For instance,

Our roads here in Nigeria are unkept, our drainage filled with gabbage, electricity is epileptic, health sector incapacitated, security is zero. So because we have good and bad people in our society, all hope to improve is lost shey? cheesy

I don't just get it, is there anything called brain in the head of these people claiming ATHEISTS at all? cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

I must divulge secrets of the army just to prove what!

Bwahahahahaha! SAW is an army secret? Oh my fùcking god you are so fake. The SAW is one of the Nigerian Army's most iconic weapons, you'll see it in almost any army poster. That you don't know what it is now so glaring Maximus69, you fake.

Bwahahahahaha! OMFG! Bwahahahahaha!

Edit: see the secret weapon Maximus69 can't divulge https://www.legit.ng/amp/1213488-how-join-nigerian-army.html

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! SAW is an army secret? Oh my fùcking god you are so fake. The SAW is one of the Nigerian Army's most iconic weapons, you'll see it in almost any army poster. That you don't know what it is now so glaring Maximus69, you fake.

Bwahahahahaha! OMFG! Bwahahahahaha!

Edit: see the secret weapon Maximus69 can't divulge https://www.legit.ng/amp/1213488-how-join-nigerian-army.html

Military intelligence Sir! smiley

You're just a kid.

When you're ready to gain wisdom, signal to me.

The question you're dodging still remains "how do you go about PEACE MAKING without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties?" wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Military intelligence Sir! smiley

You're just a kid.

When you're ready to gain wisdom, signal to me.

The question you're dodging still remains "how do you go about PEACE MAKING without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties?" wink

Military Intelligence that calls a SAW a secret is fake. You are a fake.

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

Military Intelligence that calls a SAW a secret is fake. You are a fake.

Oh no!
Professor LordReed finally discovered that Maximus69 is fake! angry

Hmmmmmmmm, Maximus69 should be crying bitterly now for this! cry

But what about the main issue on ground?

How do we go about PEACE MAKING without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties?

That's what makes your uselessness and hopelessness becomes obvious to one and all Sir! cheesy

Please grow up Sir, stop being obstinate with blind and fruitless arguments that's of not benefits to you and your fans!

I've been in the gathering of world renoun ATHEISTS during one of their meetings, all i could remember is their eloquence in speech, but they never concluded on a single point to solve at least one problem facing mankind.
All they could do is argue, argue and argue! cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Oh no!
Professor LordReed finally discovered that Maximus69 is fake! angry

Hmmmmmmmm, Maximus69 should be crying bitterly now for this! cry

But what about the main issue on ground?

How do we go about PEACE MAKING without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties?

That's what makes your uselessness and hopelessness becomes obvious to one and all Sir! cheesy

Please grow up Sir, stop being obstinate with blind and fruitless arguments that's of not benefits to you and your fans!

I've been in the gathering of world renoun ATHEISTS during one of their meetings, all i could remember is their eloquence in speech, but they never concluded on a single point to solve at least one problem facing mankind.
All they could do is argue, argue and argue! cheesy

Trying to buttress your point with lies only makes you a fool and not worth discussing with. It was the reason I stopped interacting with you before but I thought a new year will see you grow past needing lies but you proved you need lies like you need air.

Which renowned group of atheists were you with? Oya lie again. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

Trying to buttress your point with lies only makes you a fool and not worth discussing with. It was the reason I stopped interacting with you before but I thought a new year will see you grow past needing lies but you proved you need lies like you need air.

Which renowned group of atheists were you with? Oya lie again. Bwahahahahaha!

Military intelligence Sir, remember! wink

Now it's obvious you don't even know what our job entails! cheesy

For your information, we are the ones dispatched on contract bases to make sure of the safety of venues and members where such meetings takes place!

The agency is contacted to ensure the safety of the highly respected members of ATHEISM so that political religionists might not harm them!

If you ask questions that's not of top secrets like this, of course i'll answer to teach you what you don't know! wink

You local Professor of ATHEISM! cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

For your information, we are the ones dispatched on contract bases to make sure of the safety of venues and members where such meetings takes place!

The agency is contacted to ensure the safety of the highly respected members of ATHEISM so that political religionists might not harm them!

If you ask questions that's not of top secrets like this, of course i'll answer to teach you what you don't know! wink

Bwahahahahaha! OMFG! What utter rubbish is this? You have no idea what military intelligence does so your fakery can not even go anywhere. I am now sure you are one of those bar flies that hears snippets of beer parlour talk and use it to bamboozle people unfortunate enough to give you a listening ear.

Bwahahahahaha! Fake arse liar.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

I hope you know it is a crime to impersonate military officers. Please keep lying and I will make sure you are arrested for impersonation.

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

I hope you know it is a crime to impersonate military officers. Please keep lying and I will make sure you are arrested for impersonation.

You know what makes you dumb? cheesy

You only wish to argue like your leaders around the world, speak big grammars and walk away with self esteem without achieving a single thing! cheesy

Arrest! Arrest!! Arrest!!! cheesy

Wow!

You just won't stop to amuse me.

I hope you know the reason why i tagged some of your questions as
"TOP SECRETS"! wink

You local atheist Professor, before we divulge any info my friend, we fully know the consequences, that's why i never gave you any information worth implicating! wink

So humble yourself and learn! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

You know what makes you dumb? cheesy

You only wish to argue like your leaders around the world, speak big grammars and walk away with self esteem without achieving a single thing! cheesy

Arrest! Arrest!! Arrest!!! cheesy

Wow!

You just won't stop to amuse me.

I hope you know the reason why i tagged some of your questions as
"TOP SECRETS"! wink

You local atheist Professor, before we divulge any info my friend, we fully know the consequences, that's why i never gave you any information worth implicating! wink

So humble yourself and learn! wink

The fact that you are here parading yourself as a military intelligence officer has already implicated you. You are a liar and probably a scam artiste. Don't worry you will be thoroughly investigated now since you are an unrepentant liar.

BTW there is nothing top secret about the SAWs the Nigerian Army uses, the information is available to the public but dunce scammer like you doesn't know that.

Fake arse.

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

The fact that you are here parading yourself as a military intelligence officer has already implicated you. You are a liar and probably a scam artiste. Don't worry you will be thoroughly investigated now since you are an unrepentant liar.

BTW there is nothing top secret about the SAWs the Nigerian Army uses, the information is available to the public but dunce scammer like you doesn't know that.

Fake arse.

Stop playing the victim my friend. All you need to do is humble yourself to learn what you don't know! cheesy

The world leaders have spent billions upon billions of dollars to make people drop weapons and embrace dialogue as a means of solving dispute all to no avail!

So the question again is

"What do you think could be done to achieve PEACE in the human society"

That's all.

Jehovah's Witnesses globally are performing excellently without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties!

See the picture below, this is just one out of about 9,000,000 individuals who have surrendered their weapons, courtesy Jehovah's Witnesses and their all intelligent being "JEHOVAH"!

Present some logical reasoning and save your ass you local atheist professor ! cheesy

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Stop playing the victim my friend. All you need to do is humble yourself to learn what you don't know! cheesy

The world leaders have spent billions upon billions of dollars to make people drop weapons and embrace dialogue as a means of solving dispute all to no avail!

So the question again is

"What do you think could be done to achieve PEACE in the human society"

That's all.

Jehovah's Witnesses globally are performing excellently without the use of force, weapons and records of casualties!

See the picture below, this is just one out of about 9,000,000 individuals who have surrendered their weapons, courtesy Jehovah's Witnesses and their all intelligent being "JEHOVAH"!

Present some logical reasoning and save your ass you local atheist professor ! cheesy

Oga when SSS operatives knock on your door and take you away for questioning, you can give them all that gist ok. By then you will know that impersonating a military officer is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
LordReed:

Oga when SSS operatives knock on your door and take you away for questioning, you can give them all that gist ok. By then you will know that impersonating a military officer is a crime.

You're just crying like a baby after all your ego has been dashed into the quagmire.

What a pity! embarassed
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maximus69:

You're just crying like a baby after all your ego has been dashed into the quagmire.

What a pity! embarassed

Better to be a baby than a grown arse fake and liar. With your supposed age you still lie like a pupil trying to bamboozle his fellows with ridiculous stories. What a shame.

Fake arse liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo / I Want To Convert To A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.