Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Anti-atheism In Nigeria - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-atheism In Nigeria (7999 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

Abeg the guy spoke truth, it is just hitting you so hard. Is it the Awake! you share that hungry person will eat? Convert the money for all those fanciful storybooks into money for food for the starving and sick since your god is too powerless to do anything about it.

Omase o! embarassed

So it's the God issue that's affecting your brains in all of these!

Billions upon billions of dollars is been spent yearly on ammunitions and the upkeep of able bodied men who aren't doing anything to increase the food supplies we need globally. But training them to KILL their neighbors when disputes arises.

So it's the means an organization is using to fond the global educational program in making people to forgo the use of force, weapons and records of casualties, that should be diverted to farming! embarassed

My friend, common sense should tell you that it's the weapon carriers that will destroy the farms if you're not doing anything about them. Meanwhile out of over 8,000,000,000 of Earth's population, almost 9,000,000 able bodied individuals have vowed never to raise up weapons again for any reason whatsoever due to the works of Jehovah's Witnesses globally.

During the first and second world war, farmlands were destroyed in so many places, but think for a moment, if all the organizations on this planet accepted the works of Jehovah's Witnesses, how would this planet fair? smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

Solid points.

Isis, Al kaeda, Al shabab, Boko Haram BELIEVE in the use of force, weapons and records of casualties to solve issues.

Jehovah's Witnesses are strong advocates of dialogue ONLY.

Russia now equates Jehovah's Witnesses with all the above mentioned groups and you think that is OK!

Hmmmmmmmm, now i know that being an atheist connotes enemy of Justice! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Omase o! embarassed

So it's the God issue that's affecting your brains in all of these!

Billions upon billions of dollars is been spent yearly on ammunitions and the upkeep of able bodied men who aren't doing anything to increase the food supplies we need globally. But training them to KILL their neighbors when disputes arises.

So it's the means an organization is using to fond the global educational program in making people to forgo the use of force, weapons and records of casualties, that should be diverted to farming! embarassed

My friend, common sense should tell you that it's the weapon carriers that will destroy the farms if you're not doing anything about them. Meanwhile out of over 8,000,000,000 of Earth's population, almost 9,000,000 able bodied individuals have vowed never to raise up weapons again for any reason whatsoever due to the works of Jehovah's Witnesses globally.

During the first and second world war, farmlands were destroyed in so many places, but think for a moment, if all the organizations on this planet accepted the works of Jehovah's Witnesses, how would this planet fair? smiley

Bwahahahahaha! So that's your plan right, Jehovah's Witnesses domination of the whole world. Can you see why your humility is false? You are look forward to domination in guise of bringing peace. LoL!

Yes a god idea is the issue because as far as I am concerned one hasn't been shown to exist. Even with all your noise making you have not demonstrated one exists, you've merely been beating around the bush with talks of peace when what you actually want is to dominate the world.

That billions is spent on ammunition means you should spend yours on paper instead of food and medicine? See me see misplaced priorities. Do you not reckon that one of the key causes of fighting is hunger or the need to stave off hunger? Instead you print fanciful stories and images people use to wipe their arses in lieu of toilet paper, in other words useless.

How many wars have Jehovah's Witnesses stopped either by prayer or action?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Isis, Al kaeda, Al shabab, Boko Haram BELIEVE in the use of force, weapons and records of casualties to solve issues.

Jehovah's Witnesses are strong advocates of dialogue ONLY.

Russia now equates Jehovah's Witnesses with all the above mentioned groups and you think that is OK!

Hmmmmmmmm, now i know that being an atheist connotes enemy of Justice! smiley

You dull sha, kai! So telling you that the government sees you as useless means that equate you with ISIS? LoL! Kai!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! So that's your plan right, Jehovah's Witnesses domination of the whole world. Can you see why your humility is false? You are look forward to domination in guise of bringing peace. LoL!

Yes a god idea is the issue because as far as I am concerned one hasn't been shown to exist. Even with all your noise making you have not demonstrated one exists, you've merely been beating around the bush with talks of peace when what you actually want is to dominate the world.

That billions is spent on ammunition means you should spend yours on paper instead of food and medicine? See me see misplaced priorities. Do you not reckon that one of the key causes of fighting is hunger or the need to stave off hunger? Instead you print fanciful stories and images people use to wipe their arses in lieu of toilet paper, in other words useless.

Intelligence!

My friend, intelligence!! wink

Force, Weapons and records of casualties from both sides during conflicts determine the side that should set the standard this connotes "Dominance".

But Jehovah's Witnesses use of dialogue has made almost 9,000,000 persons to surrender to standards that's USEFUL to people from different races making them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally!

If hunger has anything to do with war as you've asserted, Nigeria will have become a war turn area Sir because millions are starving here in Nigerian.

Perhaps you don't know, the zealous activities of Jehovah's Witnesses in countries where the group is allowed has averted civil wars several times, what we are preaching has effect on what other religionists think when making decisions that has to do with war! wink

Please observe the countries where Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to preach and teach, notice how many times such countries have been into civil wars. Then compare to countries where our activities has been banned or not allowed, and notice how peace is scarce in such places.

For your information, the Northern Nigeria has always abhor preaching and teaching from house to house that we are doing, now they're paying dearly when the south is experiencing relative PEACE, all because other religions in this region are making comparison between their religion and the group that's truly preaching PEACE.
Of course they do get angered due to some trivial issues but when they're about to concluded on what to do, shame will not allow their minds to navigate towards war because Jehovah's Witnesses are IN THEIR MIDST.
So to prove they're also God's people they will endeavour to sue for PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

You dull sha, kai! So telling you that the government sees you as useless means that equate you with ISIS? LoL! Kai!

Walahi Talahi i dull no be small Sir!

Because i don't understand what Russia meant when they labeled our organization as a TERRORIST group! wink

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

Apartheid lasted in South Africa for decades, neither the Pope (John Paul) nor the Imam of Mecca could do a single thing to stop the racial discrimination going on back then.
But the day Jehovah's Witnesses had our convention in South Africa they were all beaten to shame as they're seeing blacks and whites sitting together side by side as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, singing and praising Jehovah the King of Peace in a country where such a thing seems impossible! embarassed

My friend, that was what led to the death of apartheid in South Africa! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Intelligence!

My friend, intelligence!! wink

Force, Weapons and records of casualties from both sides during conflicts determine the side that should set the standard this connotes "Dominance".

But Jehovah's Witnesses use of dialogue has made almost 9,000,000 persons to surrender to standards that's USEFUL to people from different races making them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally!

If hunger has anything to do with war as you've asserted, Nigeria will have become a war turn area Sir because millions are starving here in Nigerian.

Perhaps you don't know, the zealous activities of Jehovah's Witnesses in countries where the group is allowed has averted civil wars several times, what we are preaching has effect on what other religionists think when making decisions that has to do with war! wink

Please observe the countries where Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to preach and teach, notice how many times such countries have been into civil wars. Then compare to countries where our activities has been banned or not allowed, and notice how peace is scarce in such places.

For your information, the Northern Nigeria has always abhor preaching and teaching from house to house that we are doing, now they're paying dearly when the south is experiencing relative PEACE, all because other religions in this region are making comparison between their religion and the group that's truly preaching PEACE.
Of course they do get angered due to some trivial issues but when they're about to concluded on what to do, shame will not allow their minds to navigate towards war because Jehovah's Witnesses are IN THEIR MIDST.
So to prove they're also God's people they will endeavour to sue for PEACE! smiley

You like psyching yourself with undeserved accolades. Jehovah's Witnesses were present in Europe during the first and second world wars what did your organisation do to prevent them? Nothing! In fact your organisation took it as a sign of the dominance you believe your god will give you over the earth. So spare me the fakery. You speak peace with your mouth but in your hearts are panting for dominance. Let's not even begin to talk about you dreaming fervently of how your god is supposed to slaughter billions of people. Peace indeed. Fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Walahi Talahi i dull no be small Sir!

Because i don't understand what Russia meant when they labeled our organization as a TERRORIST group! wink

Did it label your organisation a terrorist group or 200 members of your organisation were put on a list of extremists or terrorists?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Apartheid lasted in South Africa for decades, neither the Pope (John Paul) nor the Imam of Mecca could do a single thing to stop the racial discrimination going on back then.
But the day Jehovah's Witnesses had our convention in South Africa they were all beaten to shame as they're seeing blacks and whites sitting together side by side as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, singing and praising Jehovah the King of Peace in a country where such a thing seems impossible! embarassed

My friend, that was what led to the death of apartheid in South Africa! smiley

Bwahahahahaha! So what has that got to do with the end of apartheid?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

You like psyching yourself with undeserved accolades. Jehovah's Witnesses were present in Europe during the first and second world wars what did your organisation do to prevent them? Nothing! In fact your organisation took it as a sign of the dominance you believe your god will give you over the earth. So spare me the fakery. You speak peace with your mouth but in your hearts are panting for dominance. Let's not even begin to talk about you dreaming fervently of how your god is supposed to slaughter billions of people. Peace indeed. Fake.

Yes the organization was in Europe but back then the effectiveness of our work has not gone far because it's just taking shape by then. One thing was certain Adolf Hitler noticed that Jehovah's Witnesses have remained neutral so he kept sending my brothers to concentration camps, he even vowed to eradicate Jehovah's Witnesses from Germany. But today Germany is one of the countries where our activities is gaining ground, and where is Adolf and his vow? cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

Did it label your organisation a terrorist group or 200 members of your organisation were put on a list of extremists or terrorists?

I thought you once agitated about honesty?

With the little that you know about Jehovah's Witnesses, what do you think about such an accusation? cheesy
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! So what has that got to do with the end of apartheid?

Everything Sir! cheesy

Remember that religionists are going about their business while atheists keep trailing them in a bid to ridicule, accuse even expose their folly, please ask yourself what religion has to do with ATHEISM?

Well let me assist you Sir!

ATHEISM has nothing to tell people if they don't COMPARE what they're teaching themselves with the teachings and deeds of religionists.

So what happened amongst Jehovah's Witnesses that day at our convention surely made a lasting impression on all other religions that were overwhelmed by apartheid! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

I thought you once agitated about honesty?

With the little that you know about Jehovah's Witnesses, what do you think about such an accusation? cheesy

If I was to judge JWs by you I would think them liars. This is a documented event, you don't have to exaggerate. It is bad enough that they labelled some of your members as extremists or terrorists, you don't have to now say the government called your organization a terrorist group. How does lying help you?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes the organization was in Europe but back then the effectiveness of our work has not gone far because it's just taking shape by then. One thing was certain Adolf Hitler noticed that Jehovah's Witnesses have remained neutral so he kept sending my brothers to concentration camps, he even vowed to eradicate Jehovah's Witnesses from Germany. But today Germany is one of the countries where our activities is gaining ground, and where is Adolf and his vow? cheesy

Oh please spare me. You guys had NOTHING to do with his demise. If not for the efforts the wielders of guns and bombs Hitler would have alter the course of history forever and maybe JWs will never have been in Europe again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Everything Sir! cheesy

Remember that religionists are going about their business while atheists keep trailing them in a bid to ridicule, accuse even expose their folly, please ask yourself what religion has to do with ATHEISM?

Well let me assist you Sir!

ATHEISM has nothing to tell people if they don't COMPARE what they're teaching themselves with the teachings and deeds of religionists.

So what happened amongst Jehovah's Witnesses that day at our convention surely made a lasting impression on all other religions that were overwhelmed by apartheid! wink

You like psyching yourself Sha! Your organization did nothing so don't try to lie. It was world politics that forced the end of apartheid, not some crummy little JW convention nobody gave a rats arse about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by budaatum: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
LordReed:

You like psyching yourself Sha! Your organization did nothing so don't try to lie. It was world politics that forced the end of apartheid, not some crummy little JW convention nobody gave a rats arse about.
It is actually shameful, if done knowingly, to belittle the efforts of millions of people around the world who contributed to the end of apartheid and then give it all to one act by one single group, and it is stupid if done ignorantly.

A person or group who tells such lies is not after peace but after the same sort of dominance Hitler was after.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2020
budaatum:

It is actually shameful, if done knowingly, to belittle the efforts of millions of people around the world who contributed to the end of apartheid and then give it all to one act by one single group, and it is stupid if done ignorantly.

A person or group who tells such lies is not after peace but after the same sort of dominance Hitler was after.

Truly! It's a shame how this history revision is being pedalled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

If I was to judge JWs by you I would think them liars. This is a documented event, you don't have to exaggerate. It is bad enough that they labelled some of your members for extremists or terrorists, you don't have to now say the government called your organization a terrorist group. How does lying help you?

Great!

So now let's assume you're the judge, and 200 individuals all members of Jehovah's Witnesses were brought to your court accused as EXTREMISTS or TERRORISTS activities, would you spare the rest of the group as innocent after delivering your judgement? smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!

So now let's assume you're the judge, and 200 individuals all members of Jehovah's Witnesses were brought to your court accused as EXTREMISTS or TERRORISTS activities, would you spare the rest of the group as innocent after delivering your judgement? smiley

Yes. Why would you judge the group based the work of 200 of them? Are all Nigerians 419ers because there are more than 200 419ers?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

Oh please spare me. You guys had NOTHING to do with his demise. If not for the efforts the wielders of guns and bombs Hitler would have alter the course of history forever and maybe JWs will never have been in Europe again.

I never said it's Jehovah's Witnesses that killed or did anything to Hitler but the fact that members of an organization amongst his own people rejected his ambitions is enough to kill him psychologically.

WHY?

Going by the norms of military intelligence, the greatest enemy is the one within, and there are two enemies within, those who outrighty fight against your moves and those who maintained neutrality when you are making the move, if only the two are those around you then your dreams will never become a reality most especially when you need support to achieve such a dream.

Hitler can't do a single thing without the support of his own people, with Jehovah's Witnesses PREACHING and TEACHING the people to embrace PEACE is already a sabotage to all his efforts!

So calm down to learn Sir! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

Nothing! Nothing!! Do you sincerely mean as in Nothing!!!

Where is your passion for honestly?

In a society that 99% are religious claiming worshipers of God(a supposed superior intelligent mind of good thoughts), people are discriminating amongst themselves and all the religious groups failed to resolve it.

Muslims, Catholics, Protestants and other aboriginal forms of worship can't unite the whites and blacks who are adherents of their religion, then one religious group considered to be stupid or deluded converged and everyone can see both whites and blacks of their organization dining and wining together without any sign of apartheid that's affecting all other groups IN THE SAME COUNTRY!

Hmmmmmmmm, now i know that intelligence means wisdom!

My friend, all others will be disturbed terribly for that single act!

For your information, the world politics has been there all along while apartheid continue to cause racial discriminations in that country, so don't throw away your passion for honesty now, humbly accept the truth! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:

I never said it's Jehovah's Witnesses that killed or did anything to Hitler but the fact that members of an organization amongst his own people rejected his ambitions is enough to kill him psychologically.

WHY?

Going by the norms of military intelligence, the greatest enemy is the one within, and there are two enemies within, those who outrighty fight against your moves and those who maintained neutrality when you are making the move, if only the two are those around you then your dreams will never become a reality most especially when you need support to achieve such a dream.

Hitler can't do a single thing without the support of his own people, with Jehovah's Witnesses PREACHING and TEACHING the people to embrace PEACE is already a sabotage to all his efforts!

So calm down to learn Sir! wink
Maximus69:

Nothing! Nothing!! Do you sincerely mean as in Nothing!!!

Where is your passion for honestly?

In a society that 99% are religious claiming worshipers of God(a supposed superior intelligent mind of good thoughts), people are discriminating amongst themselves and all the religious groups failed to resolve it.

Muslims, Catholics, Protestants and other aboriginal forms of worship can't unite the whites and blacks who are adherents of their religion, then one religious group considered to be stupid or deluded converged and everyone can see both whites and blacks of their organization dining and wining together without any sign of apartheid that's affecting all other groups IN THE SAME COUNTRY!

Hmmmmmmmm, now i know that intelligence means wisdom!

My friend, all others will be disturbed terribly for that single act!

For your information, the world politics has been there all along while apartheid continue to cause racial discriminations in that country, so don't throw away your passion for honesty now, humbly accept the truth! smiley

Both attempts here to revise history are just nonsense. You fail miserably because these events are well documented, not the fables of ancient books you can come and bamboozle us with.

None of the documented history of these events has JW organisation playing any significant role so please spare us the lying.
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

Both attempts here to revise history are just nonsense. You fail miserably because these events are well documented, not the fables of ancient books you can come and bamboozle us with.

None of the documented history of these events has JW organisation playing any significant role so please spare us the lying.

Knowledge ~ the accumulation of useful information!

Wisdom ~ the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits!

You can gather info, yet it may not bring any benefit, but strive to get wisdom because you'll be able to see beyond what unintelligent ones around sees! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
budaatum:

I didn't notice this!

Your atheist friend has felt so threatened to the point of insulting, abusing, accusing even suggesting the arrest of Maximus69.

WHY?

Because the weapon he knew it's use so well to make people surrender to ATHEISM is the same Maximus69 is using, namely DIALOGUE.

LordReed feels so threatened and it's just so pathetic that he didn't want to do the needful, which is to surrender!

I promised to make comments without an insult, abuse, curse not even threat of hellfire. But LordReed has become so uncomfortable without the use of FORCE WEAPONS or ANY INJURY.

My comments have choked him so badly that everyone can see professor LordReed resorting to INSULT and ABUSE, instead of commenting like a mature intellectual! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:

I didn't notice this!

Your atheist friend has felt so threatened to the point of insulting, abusing, accusing even suggesting the arrest of Maximus69.

WHY?

Because the weapon he knew it's use so well to make people surrender to ATHEISM is the same Maximus69 is using, namely DIALOGUE.

LordReed feels so threatened and it's just so pathetic that he didn't want to do the needful, which is to surrender!

I promised to make comments without an insult, abuse, curse not even threat of hellfire. But LordReed has become so uncomfortable without the use of FORCE WEAPONS or ANY INJURY.

My comments have choked him so badly that everyone can see professor LordReed resorting to INSULT and ABUSE, instead of commenting like a mature intellectual! smiley

Bwahahahahahaha! don't lie and I won't call you a liar, simple!
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by budaatum: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
First, false sentimental rhetoric does not wash with me so I suggest you abandon its use. It just make you sound oily and snakey. And you do not have to paint me your opinion of what Lordreed ir anyone does as I am sure you know I am capable of judging and forming opinions of my own and need no elder to brainwash me.

Do note that my comment regarding "lies and belittling of the efforts of millions of people around the world who contributed to the end of apartheid applies to your own comment. You do not need to include lies and untruths in your dialogue, and if you do you should expect to be busted.

Maximus69:

I didn't notice this!

WHY?

Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:

My atheist friend, don't kill yourself like your brothers often do after they've lived frustrated lives of faithlessness! cheesy

I can see u have decided to resort to childish banter. Am I supposed to respond to u that I will not kill myself? I really don't know what this means.

All i'm saying is "if all the religions around you are practicing what Jehovah's Witnesses believe today, no one will force anyone to do anything, you either remain in the family of faith or go about like a fugitive. There will be no need of weapons and wars"

And I am saying that this is a foolish dream. It is not possible to have everyone practice JW... I thought we have already gone through this. U can live ur life on "if". Face the reality on ground.

So calm down and use your brains, after all that's what your faculty teaches, stop being obstinate about this! wink

I don't even know what u are on about... How does this respond to my post?
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! don't lie and I won't call you a liar, simple!

Whatever my friend, WHATEVER! smiley
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
budaatum:
First, false sentimental rhetoric does not wash with me so I suggest you abandon its use. It just make you sound oily and snakey. And you do not have to paint me your opinion of what Lordreed ir anyone does as I am sure you know I am capable of judging and forming opinions of my own and need no elder to brainwash me.

Do note that my comment regarding "lies and belittling of the efforts of millions of people around the world who contributed to the end of apartheid applies to your own comment. You do not need to include lies and untruths in your dialogue, and if you do you should expect to be busted.

Each person surely have his/her opinion on matters, that's why intelligent people always listen attentively, meditate thoroughly before responding to whatever someone says.

My opinion is that apartheid died a natural death that day when Jehovah's Witnesses (who are adherents of a religion) converged in one place with whites and blacks winning and dinning like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, in the same country where other religionists claiming worshipers of the same God failed woefully to treat members of their own religious organization as one family due to skin color!

All intelligent persons should know that without a word Jehovah's Witnesses have JUDGED the rest as false religions with that single act! wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
frank317:

I can see u have decided to resort to childish banter. Am I supposed to respond to u that I will not kill myself? I really don't know what this means.

And I am saying that this is a foolish dream. It is not possible to have everyone practice JW... I thought we have already gone through this. U can live ur life on "if". Face the reality on ground.

I don't even know what u are on about... How does this respond to my post?

You yourself said "we can come together to subscribe to PEACE MAKING by offering ourselves as volunteers on this profitable mission"

Nobody forced you to say that.

What i don't understand now is how can we do what you suggested if we don't agree on the same thing?

Perhaps you're trying to say "it won't work because frank317 will never allow it to work", saying something good will not work because bad people will always be here is like saying "nothing good can be possible since we will always have bad people"

The question is which side are you?

And are you optimistic about virtue? wink
Re: Anti-atheism In Nigeria by frank317: 2:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

You yourself said "we can come together to subscribe to PEACE MAKING by offering ourselves as volunteers on this profitable mission"

Nobody forced you to say that.

And this means one killing himself

What i don't understand now is how can we do what you suggested if we don't agree on the same thing?

Some will always dance to a peaceful idea, if not most, but all will never agree because people are different. That's the reality. With some agreeing, u can achieve something not everything.

Perhaps you're trying to say "it won't work because frank317 will never allow it to work", saying something good will not work because bad people will always be here is like saying "nothing good can be possible since we will always have bad people"

The question is which side are you?

And are you optimistic about virtue? wink

Because I said all will never agree to a peaceful quest does not mean I will never agree to a peaceful quest. After all I have already told u I am doing my bit, why are u dragging us back again.
There will always be a struggle between people. This is because people's expectations of things will always be different because of out difference in culture, up bringing and biological disposition.
Stop making this about me and for once allow ur self to reason it out from the perspective of the whole world. Just the fact that people have different approach to peace can even lead to unexpected conflict. It's not about me or what I want it's just the way the world is. JW have been around for ages why haven't they converted on country at least. U can only do ur best but not get a 100percent result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Tithe In The Bible? / Stop Lateness To Church, Start Now / PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.