Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Is There A Resurrection? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There A Resurrection? (17207 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection / Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Christ’s Resurrection—four Accounts, One Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

As a true Disciple and Witness of Jesus Christ, I testify that His power works in me in the course of doing His work.
As a True Disciple and Witness of Christ, I testify that Christ's Power is operational in Healing and Deliverance of the oppressed.

Say what you know about your personal calling as powerless theory talker. Just like atheists reaffirming that God does not exist does not change

Jesus said: where two or more people are gathered in His name, he is is present.

Mat 18:20:
"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst."

I testify that this scripture is still being fulfilled in our generation.

Mat 28:19-20:
"Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And, behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the world. Amen."

Some people have replaced this scripture with their human made organisation where Christ is surely ABSENT!

Jesus' works and effort will become worthless

If after all said and done, his followers are not unitedly working together as a global family! John 17:20-23

If you don't know how to protect your fellow believer in other countries in the face of racial discriminations and political crisis! John 17:14-16

If your type of ministry is not identifiable elsewhere! Matthew 24:14

If you can't stand up together with fellow identifiable believers elsewhere to preach righteousness due to contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! 1Corinthians 1:10

The title "GOD" could only make sense when people practicing the same thing are known for their uniqueness everywhere you find them! 2Timothy 3:5

So you're worshipping yourself Sir, that's why you can't figure out any group that is doing what Jesus really laid down as principles! Isaiah 2:1-4 wink
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're preaching to the choir, lol.

shadeyinka, if I want to brag, you know I would use lines such as: "Yes sir, I've been privileged to cast out demons" and that's not mentioning the demons I've cast out today, but sorry shadeyinka, I don't do, chest thumping, horn hooting or blow my trumpet, so suffice I bite my tongue and console myself with Jeremiah 9:23-24 and particularly 1 Corinthians 1:31's "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord"

shadeyinka, is God too, indeed a body, howbeit invisible in the physical realm, hmm?

"Then Yahweh opened the eyes of Balaam,
and he saw the angel of Yahweh standing in the way, with his sword drawn in his hand;
and he bowed his head, and fell on his face.
"
- Numbers 22:31

"15When Elisha's servant got up the next morning, he saw that Syrian troops had the town surrounded.
“Sir, what are we going to do?” he asked.
16“Don't be afraid,” Elisha answered. “There are more troops on our side than on theirs.”
17Then he prayed, “Lord, please help him to see.
And the Lord let the servant see that the hill was covered with fiery horses and flaming chariots all around Elisha.
"
- 2 Kings 6:15-17

shadeyinka, fyi, angelic hosts of heaven dont need physical bodies to operate on earth with. Angelic hosts of heaven dont take possession of human being bodies, that is what fallen angels/demons do. Angelic hosts of heaven dont subject to their influence, that is what fallen angels do, they put human being under their demonic influence. Go check out Psalm 91:11-12, to read and find out what angelic hosts of heaven are commanded to do, lol, hmm?

According to bible, shadeyinka, angelic hosts of heaven, are never documented nor suggested to have actual human being physical bodies, lol.

I am pleased to know that others too, have noticed that you shadeyinka, dont in very careful, thoughtful and thorough way, read detailed or lengthy posts, lol.

1/ shadeyinka, what do you know that LGF (i.e. life giving force) is, hmm?
2/ List examples of positive LGFs and negative LGFs
3/ What are the differences/distinctions between positive LGFs and negative LGFs?

"And I heard the voice of a man calling from between the banks of the Ulai: “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man."
- Daniel 8:15

"Then the angel, who looked like a human being, reached out and touched my lips. I said to him,
"Sir, this vision makes me so weak that I can't stop trembling.
"
- Daniel 10:16

shadeyinka, will you please, again, stop ridiculously trying so hard to make fetch happen, hmm? For crying out loud, there is nothing dualistic or two folded about celestial beings, also known as angelic host of heaven, they are spirits period. They are nothing else other than being just plain spirits. In every aspect shadeyinka, they are thoroughly or completely dont have a physical body, they only have a spiritual form and there is no other part to them, than being spirit, as in meaning, being a positive LGF.

shadeyinka, I am 1000% sure you know that, the only times you we see celestial beings, physically with our nakẹd eyes, is when they are sent on errands to earth as angels, like for example, to deliver a message, explain a dream/vision, to relieve us in times of adversity, minister to us in trying times etcetera. This is the time they take on human body form. Even when they do take on human body form, in reality, it is not a human body, but it is some material that looks like or that resembles human body that they take on.

shadeyinka, the celestial beings or positive LGFs, put on this material that looks like or that resembles human body for the duration of the running the errand of delivering a message or executing whatever assignment it was they were sent by God to do. They exist in this form, for our benefit, because if not, we wont be aware, when they are about and also in this familiar form, it can allay fears. Anyways, when the celestial beings have finished their assignment(s), there is no more need for the adopted human body form, so they drop off the human body form and no longer appear looking like human beings. The "body" lol, miraculously disappears and they cease, until when next, to exist in that form.

Negative LGF, otherwise known as fallen angels or demons, are a totally different kettle of fish because you will never read anywhere in the Bible of them taking on human body form, but instead what they like and/or do is, seek to take the actual possession of human body(ies) If they cant have a human body, they will settle for a serpent or beg to be cast into a herd of pigs, lol (i.e. Matthew 8:30–31)

shadeyinka, with all due respects, please, until when you bring yourself up to speed, please, please, please stop giving opinions and contribution on matters outside of your knowledge of celestial beings whether be it positive LGFs or negative LGFs. All you've been doing is contributing, watching through opaqued and/or without a story line stained church windows

I actually appreciate that if you quote me, quote me alone. Don't lump me up with other people's opinions (especially JWs).

I didn't intend to boast about anything. There is even nothing to boast about in being able to cast out demons as it is bread for the children of the kingdom. The essence of the question is to find out if you talk from practicals or theory.

Most Christians who have been used to cast out demons see them as having characteristics beneath angels. If you have experience, I need you to declare: we learn everyday
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

You are really confusing yourself.

At death there is no concouisness.

ganashing of teeth and wailing will occur in Hell after evil dead people have been resurrected judged and sent to Hell.
Click and read.
www.creation-science-prophecy.com/dead.htm
If they are gnashing teeth in hell, do unconscious people gnash teeth?

Or you mean that the fire is so slow burning and at low temperatures that those who manage to go to hell will have time to gnash their teeth before they are eventually consumed by fire?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:
I actually appreciate that if you quote me, quote me alone. Don't lump me up with other opinions.
What Peacefullove commented about you isnt an opinion, it is gospel truth. It is a factual statement made by someone who has studied you very well and how you behave.

I quoted Peacefullove alongside you because I used the quote as a reference and to back up my comment with it

shadeyinka:
I didn't intend to boast about anything. There is even nothing to boast about in being able to cast out demons as it is bread for the children of the kingdom. The essence of the question is to find out if you talk from practicals or theory.
If you werent itching that bad to show off and if you really know and/or believe it is bread for the children of the kingdom, then you would have know it wasnt necessary to ask unrelated questions to find out, even when the person asked the question never prior has discussed something private and personal as casting out demons etcetera. You just wanted to thump your chest, blow your trumpet and like a Pharisee honk the horn.

shadeyinka:
Most Christians who have been used to cast out demons see them as having characteristics beneath angels. If you have experience, I need you to declare: we learn everyday
You're deviating from the discussion at hand, besides that, you really dont need me to declare anything to you. Try go learn instead about what the distinctions are between celestial beings (i.e. positive LGFs) and fallen angels/demons (i.e. negative LGFs) are
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

If they are gnashing teeth in hell, do unconscious people gnash teeth?

Or you mean that the fire is so slow burning and at low temperatures that those who manage to go to hell will have time to gnash their teeth before they are eventually consumed by fire?

Its obvious you are a kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus' works and effort will become worthless

If after all said and done, his followers are not unitedly working together as a global family! John 17:20-23

If you don't know how to protect your fellow believer in other countries in the face of racial discriminations and political crisis! John 17:14-16

If your type of ministry is not identifiable elsewhere! Matthew 24:14

If you can't stand up together with fellow identifiable believers elsewhere to preach righteousness due to contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! 1Corinthians 1:10

The title "GOD" could only make sense when people practicing the same thing are known for their uniqueness everywhere you find them! 2Timothy 3:5

So you're worshipping yourself Sir, that's why you can't figure out any group that is doing what Jesus really laid down as principles! Isaiah 2:1-4 wink

Just like the brotherhood of the moon and star you are no different.

This scripture fits you well
2Tim 3:2-5:
"... having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it ; even turn away from these."

Maximus (leave others alone), tell me if Christ Jesus has empowered you to do His work and you have not sent yourself.
In the parable of the talents: If the master gave talents to his servants to do his own work, what is that which Jesus specifically gave you to do His work?

Eph 4:11-14:
"And truly He gave some [to be] apostles, and some [to be] prophets, and some [to be] evangelists, and some [to be] pastors and teachers, for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. And this until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to [the] measure of [the] stature of the fullness of Christ; so that we no longer may be infants, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the dishonesty of men, in cunning craftiness, to the wiles of deceit."
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

And what do you say occur to satan and evil dead people in hell? Isn't it a state of Unconsciousness?

So, as an unconscious personality, is there any iota of hope ?

So, why should I fear the unconscious state caused by God and not fear the unconscious state caused by man?

A little thought will settle this. FYI, time doesn't exist in heaven!

Your questions are really annoying and illogical.

As soon as people die they enter into a state of unconscious
which the Bible calls sleep.

They remain in such state till the resurrection day, that is when they receive life and hence consciousness they are judged and sent to Heaven or Hell.
but before the resurrection all dead people weather good or bad are in a state of unconscious

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You're just dragging issues unnecessarily my friend.

Let the other guy respond first, then you can assist if the need be. But jumping to conclusions when the guy never cleared the air on what he meant is presumptuous Sir!

What we were saying is there will be two DESTINATIONS, some people will live forever in Heaven (as spirit beings) while the remaining will be here on Earth to enjoy God's Kingdom.

That's what prompted the guy to say Adam and Eve had access to both Heaven and Earth before they sinned. So it's not a matter of access to God through prayers because all true servants of God had that! undecided
Where in the Bible is it written that there will be 2 destinations for the saved?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What Peacefullove commented about you isnt an opinion, it is gospel truth. It is a factual statement made by someone who has studied you very well and how you behave.

I quoted Peacefullove alongside you because I used the quote as a reference and to back up my comment with it

If you werent itching that bad to show off and if you really know and/or believe it is bread for the children of the kingdom, then you would have know it wasnt necessary to ask unrelated questions to find out, even when the person asked the question never prior has discussed something private and personal as casting out demons etcetera. You just wanted to thump your chest, blow your trumpet and like a Pharisee honk the horn.

You're deviating from the discussion at hand, besides that, you really dont need me to declare anything to you. Try go learn instead about what the distinctions are between celestial beings (i.e. positive LGFs) and fallen angels/demons (i.e. negative LGFs) are
Show off!?
Did make any such claim?

I asked you a question, QED!
Tantrums don't change anything. I said those who have done any form of deliverance hold a different view. Then I asked have you been privileged to cast out demons? Your experience will do us good!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Its obvious you are a kid.
Because I made you see the absurdity of your position?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Your questions are really annoying and illogical.

As soon as people die they enter into a state of unconscious
which the Bible calls sleep.

They remain in such state till the resurrection day, that is when they receive life and hence consciousness they are judged and sent to Heaven or Hell.
but before the resurrection all dead people weather good or bad are in a state of unconscious
The seemingly elementary questions poke huge holes in your doctrine.

If hell was a literal fire, how hot do you expect it to be. If you drop a person in the lake of fire, how long do you expect him to live? Would you say such will have time to gnash their teeth?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Where in the Bible is it written that there will be 2 destinations for the saved?
(1)
@ Matthew 5:3 Jesus said this set will inherit heaven!

@ Matthew 5:5 Jesus said this set will inherit the earth!

(2)
@ Revelations 14:1 said 144,000 will be on mount Zion!

@ Revelations 14:6 said great crowd that is uncountable will be on earth!

(3)
@ John 14:1-4 Jesus promised to carry this set to heaven!

@ John 10:16 Jesus said he had other sheep which are not of the same fold with the first little flock! Like 12:32

I understand that you people have been taught that all good and bad people will be taken to heaven and hell respectably but that doesn't mean everyone will close their ears to some other religious group saying it's not so! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:
Show off!?
Did make any such claim?
Mister man, behave and respect yourself. You boastfully displayed unsolicited information about your abilities and/or accomplishments to cast out demons

shadeyinka:
I asked you a question, QED!
You asked an unnecessary question

shadeyinka:
Tantrums don't change anything.
Temper tantrums, however fun they may be to throw, but fortunately, you're not the type I'll waste a temper tantrum on

shadeyinka:
I said those who have done any form of deliverance hold a different view. Then I asked have you been privileged to cast out demons? Your experience will do us good!
and I replied that what will do you better, is to go learn instead about what the distinctions are between celestial beings (i.e. positive LGFs) and fallen angels/demons (i.e. negative LGFs) are

shadeyinka:
We don't wrestle with demons, we cast them out. Demons are spiritual equivalents of disease causing microbes to human beings.

If you have had just one opportunity to cast out demons, you'll understand these. If all you have is theoretically knowledge, I understand. I was once in the same shoes.

Point of correction:
You were the one who said demons are soulless; not me!

shadeyinka:
Every Christian has been given the authority and power to heal and cast out demons in the course of preaching the gospel of Christ.

Have you been privileged to cast out demons?
The above two reproduced quotes of yours, shows your pride in and/or obsession with casting out demons is legendary, lol.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Maximus69:
(1) @ Matthew 5:3 Jesus said this set will inherit heaven!

Matthew 5:3 states kingdom of heaven, which of course territorially extends to earth

Maximus69:
(2)@ Revelations 14:1 said 144,000 will be on mount Zion!

Again, territorially, Mount Zion is on earth

Maximus69:
(3)@ John 14:1-4 Jesus promised to carry this set to heaven!

@ John 10:16 Jesus said he had other sheep which are not of the same fold with the first little flock! Like 12:32
"I don't welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word."
- © Religion / Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Maximus69: 10:52am On Feb 08

Maximus69, so much for someone who doesnt welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word. Did you now, really read heaven written anywhere in the whole of John 14:1-4, huh? Smh.

Maximus69:
I understand that you people have been taught that all good and bad people will be taken to heaven and hell respectably but that doesn't mean everyone will close their ears to some other religious group saying it's not so! smiley
Yup, good people will be taken to heaven on a honeymoon, then return back to earth thereafter and bad people will be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Mister man, behave and respect yourself. You boastfully displayed unsolicited information about your abilities and/or accomplishments to cast out demons

You asked an unnecessary question

Temper tantrums, however fun they may be to throw, but fortunately, you're not the type I'll waste a temper tantrum on

and I replied that what will do you better, is to go learn instead about what the distinctions are between celestial beings (i.e. positive LGFs) and fallen angels/demons (i.e. negative LGFs) are

The above two reproduced quotes of yours, shows your pride in and/or obsession with casting out demons is legendary, lol.
Your problem is that you don't read to comprehend when others post. You lump up issues, make up opinions and make those opinions doctrines. You have written so many wrong things I don't believe in just because I ask JWs questions which was to reveal the big loopholes in their doctrines. You spatter about arrogantly without any direction as you feel all should come to learn from you.

What led us to this?
I said demons are not fallen angels!
You say demons are fallen angels!
There is no single scripture that clearly and vividly support either position. We can only infer from indirect scriptural references and our experience.

You claim angels didn't sleep with daughters of men. This is clearly an error
Gen 6:1-2:
"And it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and when daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they [were] good. And they took wives for themselves from all whom they chose."

If you claim the sons of God are not angels, who were they?
If these were humans, how come they gave birth to exceptional human beings
Gen 6:4:
"There were giants in the earth in those days. And also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore to them, they were mighty men who [existed] of old, men of renown."
Other translation use the Hebrew word Nephilims for the mighty men or giants.

Gen 6:4: "The Nephilim {or giants} were in the land in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man, and they bore [children] to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown."

The same phrase "sons of God" were used in the book of Job

Job 1:6: "And a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD. And Satan also came among them."

Job 2:1: "And it happened that a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD. And Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD."

Who are those sons of God who slept with daughters of men?

So, you see that you are the one spattering about the field
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Matthew 5:3 states kingdom of heaven, which of course territorially extendes to earth

Again, territorially, Mount Zion is on earth

"I don't welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word."
- © Religion / Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Maximus69: 10:52am On Feb 08

Maximus69, so much for someone who doesnt welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word. Did you now, really read heaven written anywhere in the whole of John 14:1-4, huh? Smh.

Yup, good people will be taken to heaven on a honeymoon and bad people will be destroyed

So it's your interpretation against the one i heard elsewhere, meaning you have the idea of those who taught you and i have the idea of those who taught me!

Please allow the other guy to respond to the post, you're just arguing for no reason! undecided
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Janosky: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are completely lost as you are confused. That's why a simple question requires lots of verbose words to clarify. You are wasting my time...

Why is it that only human spirit (and animals) is non living?

To help you out, say

Human and animal spirit are exceptions to having living spirits because.......
The holy Bible says so ... Psalms 104:29-30. Genesis 7:22. 2:7 & Job 27:2-3...
(These verses have been referenced here several times but it's not visible to you in your own copy of the Bible...)
Human beings do not possess supernatural beings living inside them.... Common sense.

blueAgent:

Since they are spirit they would have life automatically?

Pagan teachings have confused and saturated your reasoning.
Lols

To him "spirit" in the Bible it's supernatural being..

Shadeyinka be spirit wey dey use key open him main door to enter him apartment... looools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:
Your problem is that you don't read to comprehend when others post. You lump up issues, make up opinions and make those opinions doctrines. You have written so many wrong things I don't believe in just because I ask JWs questions which was to reveal the big loopholes in their doctrines.
I vividly rememer telling you that your knowledge and experience is different from mine and that's because yours is messed up, suspect and wack. That, what you shadeyinka, throw about are ill-informed opinions, like for example, believing angels are capable of having sexual relationship with human beings that even leads to the women bearing children, lol, smh. I cant believe you even after all that, have the temerity to return back here, to repeat that hogwash all over again here about celestial being humping female human beings. Smh

I tried sterring you to the truth that, negative LGF, otherwise known as fallen angels or demons, are a totally different kettle of fish because you will never read anywhere in the Bible of them taking on human body form, but instead what they like and/or do is, seek to take the actual possession of human body(ies) If they cant have a human body, they will settle for a serpent or beg to be cast into a herd of pigs, lol (i.e. Matthew 8:30–31)

shadeyinka, remember I begged you, with all due respects, to please, until when you bring yourself up to speed, to please, please, please stop giving opinions and contribution on matters outside of your knowledge of celestial beings whether be it positive LGFs or negative LGFs, because all you've been doing, I said, is contributing trash, from watching through opaqued and/or without a story line stained church windows

shadeyinka:
You spatter about arrogantly without any direction as you feel all should come to learn from you.
shadeyinka, confidence is sometimes mistaken for arrogance and you've repeatedly being doing that about me, lol. People, like you, for some reason, don't like it when someone else comes to try to put a straight stick alongside a crooked stick lying on the ground

shadeyinka:
What led us to this?
I said demons are not falling angels!
If demons arent fallen angels, then
1/ What is a demon, what is a fallen angel?
2/ What are the differences between a demon and a fallen angel?
3/ What came first, the fallen angel or the demon?

Back up your answers with supporting bible verses, if you are capable, lol.

shadeyinka:
You say demons are falling angels!
There is no single scripture that clearly and vividly support either position. We can only infer from indirect scriptural references and our experience.
Oh yes I said so and you can take it to the bank. Oh yes there are. Oh yes there are quite enough scripture that clearly and vividly support the valid position that demons are fallen angels otherwise known as negative LGFs.

shadeyinka:
You claim angels didn't sleep with daughters of men. This is clearly an error
Gen 6:1-2:
"And it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and when daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they [were] good. And they took wives for themselves from all whom they chose."
Only a biblical illiterate will wrongly intrepret Genesis 6:1-2, to mean its celestial beings that is talked about there. Smh.

shadeyinka:
If you claim the sons of God are not angels, who were they?
They are/were human beings just like you and I

shadeyinka:
If these were humans, how come they gave birth to exceptional human beings
Does the apple fall far from the tree, hmm shadeyinka, lol? of course, they are humans. Let me ask you this questions about them:
1/ What according to your vast understanding, was it that was exceptional about the child human beings birthed?
2/ What exactly about them was it that was exceptional?
3/ What two major qualities and/or talents that are similar to those of the parents do you expect the birthed kids to have, lol?

shadeyinka:
Gen 6:4
"There were giants in the earth in those days. And also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore to them, they were mighty men who [existed] of old, men of renown."
Other translation use the Hebrew word Nephilims for the mighty men or giants
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
So what if they used Nephilims for the mighty men or giants
What no point, are you trying to make with this

shadeyinka:
Gen 6:4:
"The Nephilim {or giants} were in the land in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man, and they bore [children] to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown."
What from your great knowledge and learning does the significant phrase "... _____ were in the land in those days, and also after that, when the ____ " mean shadeyinka?

shadeyinka:
The same phrase "sons of God" were used in the book of Job

Job 1:6: "And a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD. And Satan also came among them."

Job 2:1: "And it happened that a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD. And Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD."
So what?
The same phrase "sons of God" used in the book of Job was specifically used for Job himself too. I bet you hadnt read that before nor learned that from anywhere before, lol. Next you'll be asking, is where, where, show me, show me where, lol

shadeyinka:
Who are those sons of God who slept with daughters of men?
You really would like to know, wouldnt you erhn? And about time you do.

Fyi shadeyinka, everyone, except for Noah, in his generation, slept with the daughters of men. It was only Noah who didnt have a daughter of men as a wife, lol. Now, go join and connect the dots to see who those sons of God are, who slept with daughters of men, lol.

shadeyinka:
So, you see that you are the one spattering about the field
"Jesus replied, “You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don’t understand these things?"
- John 3:10

"Moti wẹ okun, mo ti wẹ ọsa" loosely translated, literaly means "I've swam the Atlantic Ocean, I've swam the Lagoon" Yes, I spatter about the field because I dont suffer gladly supposedly Nicodemus type knowledgeable and learned person(s) like you, who should already know things like these but obviously dont. Look at you now, for instance literally waiting on, to have tender soft meat, cut up into pieces, grinded up into paste and get to be spoon fed. Smh.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:
So it's your interpretation against the one i heard elsewhere, meaning you have the idea of those who taught you and I have the idea of those who taught me!
My Teacher never teaches me unholy stuff. Can you say so about your teachers, lol?

Maximus69:
Please allow the other guy to respond to the post, you're just arguing for no reason! undecided
I am not in the way of blueAgent, if blueAgent so wants to respond. and fyi, I dont do arguing, all I have, along being having with you is a discussion. Remember and that reach a juncture where I have found the answer I was looking, and so, my curiosity thirst on whether or not, you subscribe to angels having sex with female humans was quenched, so tendered my, no further questions your honour, lol.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
My Teacher never teaches me unholy stuff. Can you say so about your teachers, lol?

I don't get your perception of what is HOLY or UNHOLY STUFF.

But one thing that's glaring to one and all is, those who taught me successfully unite people from different countries throughout this planet as one big and happy global family of peace loving worshipers. When the effort and strategies employed by all the powerful intellectuals on earth failed to unite people from all races!

And as a former soldier who knows the havoc that people having intention to go out for war could cause to any society, i can say they've taught the most HOLY STUFF to have achieved that!

As for your question i've told you what my teachers taught me, therefore i'm through with you on that. If you feel it's wrong,then go use what your teachers taught you to unite people for peace. I think that's the most important task any holy group should bear for now! Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-3

However thanks for giving way for the other guy to respond to the discuss we were having before you intervened!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:
I don't get your perception of what is HOLY or UNHOLY STUFF.
Let's let sleeping dogs lie. Excuse the pun.

Maximus69:
But one thing that's glaring to one and all is, those who taught me successfully unite people from different countries throughout this planet as one big and happy global family of peace loving worshipers. When the effort and strategies employed by all the powerful intellectuals on earth failed to unite people from all races!
It's lucky for some.

Maximus69:
And as a former soldier who knows the havoc that people having intention to go out for war could cause to any society, i can say they've taught the most HOLY STUFF to have achieved that!
Atten-shun! Fall out soldier jor, this aint no barracks parade, lol.

Maximus69:
As for your question i've told you what my teachers taught me, therefore i'm through with you on that.
I was first through with you. Remember?

Maximus69:
If you feel it's wrong, then go use what your teachers taught you to unite people for peace. I think that's the most important task any holy group should bear for now! Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-3
I dont do argue. I dont do feel. I have only one Teacher, not teachers

Maximus69:
However thanks for giving way for the other guy to respond to the discuss we were having before you intervened!
I wasnt ever in blueAgent's way to respond to you, so you can have your thanks back. Should in case you havent copped on,hell will have to freeze over first before blueAgent is ever going to respond to you, lol.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Janosky:

The holy Bible says so ... Psalms 104:29-30. Genesis 7:22. 2:7 & Job 27:2-3...
(These verses have been referenced here several times but it's not visible to you in your own copy of the Bible...)
Human beings do not possess supernatural beings living inside them.... Common sense.

Lols

To him "spirit" in the Bible it's supernatural being..

Shadeyinka be spirit wey dey use key open him main door to enter him apartment... looools

All I can see hear is that you have no defendable reason yet your stand still remains.

Good luck then.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I vividly rememer telling you that your knowledge and experience is different from mine and that's because yours is messed up, suspect and wack. That, what you shadeyinka, throw about are ill-informed opinions, like for example, believing angels are capable of having sexual relationship with human beings that even leads to the women bearing children, lol, smh. I cant believe you even after all that, have the temerity to return back here, to repeat that hogwash all over again here about celestial being humping female human beings. Smh

I tried sterring you to the truth that, negative LGF, otherwise known as fallen angels or demons, are a totally different kettle of fish because you will never read anywhere in the Bible of them taking on human body form, but instead what they like and/or do is, seek to take the actual possession of human body(ies) If they cant have a human body, they will settle for a serpent or beg to be cast into a herd of pigs, lol (i.e. Matthew 8:30–31)

shadeyinka, remember I begged you, with all due respects, to please, until when you bring yourself up to speed, to please, please, please stop giving opinions and contribution on matters outside of your knowledge of celestial beings whether be it positive LGFs or negative LGFs, because all you've been doing, I said, is contributing trash, from watching through opaqued and/or without a story line stained church windows

shadeyinka, confidence is sometimes mistaken for arrogance and you've repeatedly being doing that about me, lol. People, like you, for some reason, don't like it when someone else comes to try to put a straight stick alongside a crooked stick lying on the ground

If demons arent fallen angels, then
1/ What is a demon, what is a fallen angel?
2/ What are the differences between a demon and a fallen angel?
3/ What came first, the fallen angel or the demon?

Back up your answers with supporting bible verses, if you are capable, lol.

Oh yes I said so and you can take it to the bank. Oh yes there are. Oh yes there are quite enough scripture that clearly and vividly support the valid position that demons are fallen angels otherwise known as negative LGFs.

Only a biblical illiterate will wrongly intrepret Genesis 6:1-2, to mean its celestial beings that is talked about there. Smh.

They are/were human beings just like you and I

Does the apple fall far from the tree, hmm shadeyinka, lol? of course, they are humans. Let me ask you this questions about them:
1/ What according to your vast understanding, was it that was exceptional about the child human beings birthed?
2/ What exactly about them was it that was exceptional?
3/ What two major qualities and/or talents that are similar to those of the parents do you expect the birthed kids to have, lol?

So what if they used Nephilims for the mighty men or giants
What no point, are you trying to make with this

What from your great knowledge and learning does the significant phrase "... _____ were in the land in those days, and also after that, when the ____ " mean shadeyinka?

So what?
The same phrase "sons of God" used in the book of Job was specifically used for Job himself too. I bet you hadnt read that before nor learned that from anywhere before, lol. Next you'll be asking, is where, where, show me, show me where, lol

You really would like to know, wouldnt you erhn? And about time you do.

Fyi shadeyinka, everyone, except for Noah, in his generation, slept with the daughters of men. It was only Noah who didnt have a daughter of men as a wife, lol. Now, go join and connect the dots to see who those sons of God are, who slept with daughters of men, lol.

"Jesus replied, “You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don’t understand these things?"
- John 3:10

"Moti wẹ okun, mo ti wẹ ọsa" loosely translated, literaly means "I've swam the Atlantic Ocean, I've swam the Lagoon" Yes, I spatter about the field because I dont suffer gladly supposedly Nicodemus type knowledgeable and learned person(s) like you, who should already know things like these but obviously dont. Look at you now, for instance literally waiting on, to have tender soft meat, cut up into pieces, grinded up into paste and get to be spoon fed. Smh.
If the simple things are messed up by you, what does one expect for things requiring little wisdom and patience?!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2020
shadeyinka:
If the simple things are messed up by you, what does one expect for things requiring little wisdom and patience?!
[img]https://s5/images/imagesqtbn3AANd9GcSCiFq1xQatqCSzb7Xrw8kY1KCfarfdAtmvlPI1zT9uelANOxnG.jpg[/img]
Quit not answering questions & stop hiding from them

Just answer the questions and stop getting intimidated by them, or its obviously because you arent having enough in the specified little wisdom and patience department.

Rememer, telling you that, your knowledge and experience is different from mine and that's because yours is messed up, suspect and wack.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/imagesqtbn3AANd9GcSCiFq1xQatqCSzb7Xrw8kY1KCfarfdAtmvlPI1zT9uelANOxnG.jpg[/img]
Quit not answering questions & stop hiding from them

Just answer the questions and stop getting intimidated by them, or its obviously because you arent having enough in the specified little wisdom and patience department.

Rememer, telling you that, your knowledge and experience is different from mine and that's because yours is messed up, suspect and wack.

A butterfly who thinks itself a bird!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let's let sleeping dogs lie. Excuse the pun.
It's lucky for some.
Atten-shun! Fall out soldier jor, this aint no barracks parade, lol.
I was first through with you. Remember?
I dont do argue. I dont do feel. I have only one Teacher, not teachers.
I wasnt ever in blueAgent's way to respond to you, so you can have your thanks back. Should in case you havent copped on,hell will have to freeze over first before blueAgent is ever going to respond to you, lol.

It's ok Sir, i was saying all that because the guy of course have nothing to say after knowing he has spewed rubbish about Adam and Eve having access to both Heaven and Earth! wink

Meanwhile you have your friends who are enjoying fruitless arguments regarding talks talks and talks, my teachers are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, whether you agree or not know now that Jesus has appointed them to continue feeding his sheep in this last days, and if you're not learning from them there is no way you can have a spiritual family of peace loving brothers and sisters in the Lord like i do, you'll continue to argue and argue and argue everywhere you go with those you claim are your so called brethren! cheesy

Jesus said you people will be SCATTERED {Luke 11:23} and it's obvious that even when you guys are worshipping under the same roof, you people are not in agreement on so many issues unlike the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) who have humbled themselves under those APPOINTED by the Chief Connerstone himself! Matthew 24:45 cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2020
shadeyinka:
A butterfly who thinks itself a bird!
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Mirrors can't talk,
lucky for you they can't laugh either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Maximus69:
It's ok Sir, i was saying all that because the guy of course have nothing to say after knowing he has spewed rubbish about Adam and Eve having access to both Heaven and Earth! wink
I'll just bite my tongue here, hmm.

Maximus69:
Meanwhile you have your friends who are enjoying fruitless arguments regarding talks talks and talks, my teachers are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, whether you agree or not know now that Jesus has appointed them to continue feeding his sheep in this last days, and if you're not learning from them there is no way you can have a spiritual family of peace loving brothers and sisters in the Lord like i do, you'll continue to argue and argue and argue everywhere you go with those you claim are your so called brethren! cheesy
Whatever floats your boat brother

Maximus69:
Jesus said you people will be SCATTERED {Luke 11:23} and it's obvious that even when you guys are worshipping under the same roof, you people are not in agreement over so many issues unlike the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) who have humbled themselves under those APPOINTED by the Chief Connerstone himself! Matthew 24:45 cheesy
Thank you your observation, it has duly be noted, but dont focus on the finger(s), focus on the Object, focus on the Object, the finger(s) is/are pointing out and/or pointing to, is a piece of advice I'll put forward
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I'll just bite my tongue here, hmm.

Whatever floats your boat brother

Thank you your observation has duly be noted. Dont focus on the finger(s), focus on what the finger(s) is/are pointing out and/or pointing to, is a piece of advice I'll put forward

HOLY STUFFS produces notably precious FRUIT, while UNHOLY STUFFS brings worthless FRUIT ~ Jesus Matthew 7:16

So it's truly advisable to look intently at what the finger is pointing to and not the finger, that's why i have concentrated on what the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are pointing to as true Christianity before i begin to trust them, instead of focusing on their mistakes since there has never been a time God used a perfect person or persons to lead his people. Jesus walked the earth and despite being perfect the world rejected him, so he appointed IMPERFECT men to continue leading his sheep.

So instead of focusing on the mistakes of those imperfect leaders, why not focus on what they are able to achieve while serving as organizers of imperfect descendants of Adam? smiley

What these imperfect men are doing is impossible if God is not with them! Matthew 19:26 smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus said you people will be SCATTERED {Luke 11:23} and it's obvious that even when you guys are worshipping under the same roof, you people are not in agreement on so many issues unlike the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) who have humbled themselves under those APPOINTED by the Chief Connerstone himself! Matthew 24:45 cheesy

More trash as ever.

Show me where in the Bible it is written that there will be 2 different destinations for the saved?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maximus69:

(1)

(2)

(3)

This is what I call cut and sew.

You lift bible verses out of context to promote false doctrines and lies.
See logic.

What if am poor in Spirit and and also meek?

Where is Zion?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maximus69:

(1)

(2)

(3)

Rev:1-4

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a ];
believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if
that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there
to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place
for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you
also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place
where I am going.”

Where is it written that Jesus was referring to only a certain type of saved people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.