Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91501 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jayy10:

Yeah, that's right.

Be religious/spiritual, but be logical too.

Exactly. Shouting blood of Jesus when your host is preparing for morning salah, who does that

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by autonomous22: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
She walked straight to my kitchen to prepare my last yam....

I collected the yam money from my friend who invited her.

Mad o �
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
koladebrainiac:
I invited a friend who has been disturbing e since to visit me. so one afternoon, he came. we talked and watched tv. he asked me to show him toilet which I did, I waited for him outside because we were still talking excitedly about ladies, suddenly, he reached for a pure white towel hung on the toilet door which belongs to my mum, he then used it to wipe his wet face leaving a dirty black spot on my mummy towel. I was so angry and he saw it on my face. I screamed that my mum's towel now. he just mumbled some excuse. that was the last time I invited him to my house. he no even reason am before he used it. Had to wash the towel again removing the dirty stain he left. hian.
i will avoid people like u, u definitely not a homely person

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
skyhighweb:
yes because i have no right to complain unless I hate d religion n beside best u have told them d rules but since u didn't anything goes

Yes, he could have told them to quieten down/adjust themselves and seen their reaction BUT that doesn't give them the right in the first place (which is what your comment implied).

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Whizbuzz:
Years back when I was in year 2 at PTI,I came home for holidays and a male friend of mine came around to say hello to me,he greeted my dad and we both sat down on a 3 sitter chair watching the BBC which my dad was already glued to my friends arrival...to my greatest surprise.....he stood up and took the remote that was on a stool in front of my dad and changed the channel to sound city...I was dumbfounded and my dad was like trying to load to know exactly what just happened....to me that was weird...cos it was his 1st time in my house and my dad has never even met him before...and have never been to his house before myself...it was weird anyway....I got scolded when he left cos my dad kept mute till he left...
now thats weird, he didn't even switch to cnn

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
midnighter:

Yes, he could have told them to quieten down/adjust themselves and seen their reaction BUT that doesn't give them the right in the first place (which is what your comment implied).
he gives dem all right, if u are fire for fire member n u visit a friend, will u pray like a Catholic? be sincere
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Budline1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You just enter this thread to feel yourself abi? For your mind you are agbani darego, for your mind you be the only girl in the world. Go play for shit young girl.. Real niggas will always make attempt, it's either you turn him down or not. No need to act rudely.

All these low esteem ugly bitches sef.. If you see them in reality you'd run.

This one loud o.. hahaha. I see pride in all she says. See as she dey feel herself for her profile sef..She's asking ppl not to send her message unless she permits them to, what a joke lol grin...person wey no even fine o. What if she come fine?? Lol!
Naija girls no go kill person.. grin grin

18 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
skyhighweb:
he gives dem all right, if u are fire for fire member n u visit a friend, will u pray like a Catholic? be sincere
Dude, are you being serious right now? Really??

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
skyhighweb:

Listen bro, being religious doesn't give you the right to be an irritant under somebody's hospitality.

What's wrong with praying like a Catholic for the time being? Don't Catholic prayers get answered anyhow Smh

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
pek:
Mine was with my elder brother. He visited from Abuja to Lagos just before my wedding. Asked me for a loan that things weren't okay with him at the moment. I promised to help settle him later after my wedding. He asked me how much I was paying for the accommodation. I told him. He asked if he could stay and be paying for one room. I declined.
He came with his family for the wedding and his family was allotted one out of the four rooms in the duplex ( all en suit). Days after wedding, bros didn't go. I had extra five mouths to feed. Unplanned and little prepared for. Four weeks passed, no leave no transfer. The last straw was when I saw the wife's panties on the door. She didn't hang it in the bathroom, on the bathroom door, in the wardrobe or anywhere in their room. But on the door leading to the room. I was mad. Had to go see my uncle who sent for him. He left the following morning.
bros u don't have a brother, u not a brother material.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sammarshall(f): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Nigga is hurt! hahaha big fool, my last reply to a cretin like you. cheesy

I’m a young lady, I guess you’re very dumb to notice it from my name and I can feed your entire miserable lineage.

Broke nigga, making empty bragging.

I wish I have a magical power to stop women from looking at an animal like you.

Stupid fool!

You think all women are like those stupid ones like you that you mingle with.

See, I have your time o grin

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Frankicent(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
I was too pissed to discuss anything with him, I also thought that me not giving him attention would make him go away.

All yeye weird girls with crazy attitude.... because he came late... God go help you
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jayy10:

Dude, are you being serious right now? Really??
yes i am, i have Muslim friends wen dey visit dey pray the way dey pray, i have morning devotion friends who try to invite me i simply decline sometimes sometimes i join, look maturity brings out d best in us, childishness makes us unappealing, look @ one there saying he vex because his use his towel to clean face like it was written mumsies towel on it in d first place.

u just have to look d other way wen someone is doing there thing if thats their religion, u won't b comfortable wen someone bash in suddenly n order u to b quiet knowing fully well u weren't given a head up about d rules, so suck it up, period, it wont kill u but make people like ur kind of person

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Babara1994(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them
If you don't receive anything from a man, he won't act funny.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I contacted him to paint my fence and after finishing the job, I found him inside one of my private bathrooms, taking care of himself,without my permission. I was angry because I could have allowed him to use the visitor's if he had requested.

I warned him never to do that again and he apologized.

Yours is even better. The guy I contracted to paint our family house, he wanted to use the toilet, saw the WC there, didn't know how to use it, then went ahead and crapped right in the shower drain which was a separate compartment on its own.

I don't want to remember...

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 2nattie(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
J111333:
Haunty came to born pikin for here and had planned to stay with a family friend. The family friend's wife began giving her attitude which I later found out that she asked her to be paying rent and haunty had trouble with that.
The oga, an elderly Nigerian man I respected begged me to help out and of course I no dey stay home, I said no wahala after all na only one month remain mek she born and maybe another 2 months before she went back.
I left my entire home for haunty and was overseas for 3months only to come back and still see haunty but with another of her friend wey come born too. I later found out that haunty collected rent from the other lady and at the end, I was made a fool. She even had the audacity to use my car in the garage with no driving license and no insurance, thank goodness I didn't get traffic tickets in my mailbox when I came back.
Story long but to help people these days dey fear me. grin

Some people just get mind sha. How on earth will you turn landlord (lady) in someone else's house? How you carry pursue them?

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Budline1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Akinowon123:

With the way you are going and saying what you like to anyone cos it's a faceless forum, I pity who will wife u cos I don't see any trait of good and normal person in you

That girl is full of herself. She's just average but she thinks she's all that.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by foolbuster: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Elvis2kay: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stealing meat from the pot after dinner

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Ollymaye2412: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
My wife sister came to visit us, on the 3rd day she told me her friend is around that she’s coming to visit her and I said no issue, I went to the toilet early morning only to find used pad... I was so pissed cuz I was so sure my wife can’t do that but later find out it was my wife’s sister’s friend lipsrsealed
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Ollymaye2412: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
foolbuster:

Speak for yourself and the men in your family bro.

Chai.. bros why grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
skyhighweb:
yes i am, i have Muslim friends wen dey visit dey pray the way dey pray, i have morning devotion friends who try to invite me i simply decline sometimes sometimes i join, look maturity brings out d best in us, childishness makes us unappealing, look @ one there saying he vex because his use his towel to clean face like it was written mumsies towel on it in d first place.

u just have to look d other way wen someone is doing there thing if thats their religion, u won't b comfortable wen someone bash in suddenly n order u to b quiet knowing fully well u weren't given a head up about d rules, so suck it up, period, it wont kill u but make people like ur kind of person
A group of strangers welcomed you into their home to pass the night. Then the next morning, you wake up and start shouting while praying, not minding how it would affect the neighborhood, and especially the ones whose home you were welcomed into. I don't think that's right, and there's no justification for that (humanly speaking), except the Holy spirit gets a hold of you which I kinda doubt can ever be the case.

I'd like to end this comment with a question: Do we have to shout when we pray?

18 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
My visitor farted in my sitting room and gosh d offensive smell was all over the room even my air fresher could not contained the smell. The most snnoyi g part was that she did not mind if I was angry or not. Not even an apology. Some ladies ehhnn shame is far from them walahi
mess no get toilet

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
FrLukas:

Yours is even better. The guy I contracted to paint our family house, he wanted to use the toilet, saw the WC there, didn't know how to use it, then went ahead and crapped right in the shower drain which was a separate compartment on its own.

I don't want to remember...

Hilarious !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MZrapper(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sammarshall:

I’m a young lady, I guess you’re very dumb to notice it from my name and I can feed your entire miserable lineage.

Broke nigga, making empty bragging.

I wish I have a magical power to stop women from looking at an animal like you.

Stupid fool!

You think all women are like those stupid ones like you that you mingle with.

See, I have your time o grin

A boy who has chosen to cuss every single soul on this thread just because they didn't buy the useless lies he tried cooking up is nothing but an immature imp.
The story he cooked even depicted him as a weak simp, he couldn't man up to speak his mind. Didn't that alone show how useless his lineage is?

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
koladebrainiac:
I invited a friend who has been disturbing e since to visit me. so one afternoon, he came. we talked and watched tv. he asked me to show him toilet which I did, I waited for him outside because we were still talking excitedly about ladies, suddenly, he reached for a pure white towel hung on the toilet door which belongs to my mum, he then used it to wipe his wet face leaving a dirty black spot on my mummy towel. I was so angry and he saw it on my face. I screamed that my mum's towel now. he just mumbled some excuse. that was the last time I invited him to my house. he no even reason am before he used it. Had to wash the towel again removing the dirty stain he left. hian.

I actually thought you said he wiped his ass with your "Mummy towel", but somebody drew my attention to your comment and it was actually his face.

Dude, why would you embarrass your friend like that over a towel lmao. You would have given him something else to use na.

Too bad...people like you act like coming to your house is the highest favour..Im sure the guy wouldnt even accept any invitation from you again
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JasonScoolari: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Bae are you for real? Is that how u gonna treat me?
Not with my last yam Jacqueline....
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jayy10:

A group of strangers welcomed you into their home to pass the night. Then the next morning, you wake up and start shouting while praying, not minding how it would affect the neighborhood, and especially the ones whose home you were welcomed into. I don't think that's right, and there's no justification for that (humanly speaking), except the Holy spirit gets a hold of you which I kinda doubt can ever be the case.

I'd like to end this comment with a question: Do we have to shout when we pray?
remember they came for an occupation and yes xtain will b xtain dey pray d way dey pray anytime any where except u havent meant different kind of worshippers, so let them pray for prayers and leave with a smile on their face, no need making them think their prayers dey burn u for body.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JhyMedex: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
How about the time a Friend came to my house and I found him urinating in my sink.e I just weak...Baba No fit talk sef..grin

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Frankicent(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You just enter this thread to feel yourself abi? For your mind you are agbani darego, for your mind you be the only girl in the world. Go play for shit young girl.. Real niggas will always make attempt, it's either you turn him down or not. No need to act rudely.

All these low esteem ugly bitches sef.. If you see them in reality you'd run.

Naso bro.. The girl dey very S*TP*d

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Aladdin1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
No be small thing o!.some funny weird comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.