Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91502 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JasonScoolari: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Yes hv been offline tho
Hope I will see you when I come on Friday?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Specyano(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
skyhighweb:
so someone cant check well a post, or havent u done same with other peoples phone¿ wats weird here

Do you even know what double tap means on Instagram

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Specyano:

Do you even know what double tap means on Instagram
den double tap back unlike no b crime
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by CaptainFM1: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I can still remember how one chic came to my house few years ago, and she didn't have the intention to go o because I live in a well lavish place, all the foods i have at home almost finish, even the ones in my refrigerator wasn't spared, and to make it worst she invited her friends to visit her, they wasted my wines and foods o, that day I was so vexed that I thought I would transformed into incredible hulk and beat shít out of them, when her friends left I confronted her, and she was angry with me, that I was shouting at her.

Believe me I never thought she would act like this, if you see this girl, a very intelligent and beautifully endowed girl and she's also light skinned.

But what really annoys me with her is that she always eat without finishing her food and throw the rest away, its not like i pluck money from trees, am also an hustler.

and sometimes when i don't have she will think i don't want to give her, can you believe this girl wont talk to me in my own house again i got fed of her bullshit and device a plan to leave her, but before that i had the longest sex ever with her ;and

My plan was to lie to her that me and my friend rented the apartment and he's coming in few days time, and i also have to lie to her that i'm travelling out of the country that i would spend months so it won't be advisable for her to stay in the apartment, that's how we both left o, i traveled to Abuja and stay there for 2 weeks before that, i broke my sim card so she won't reach me anymore, since that terrible experience when any lady tell me she wants to visit me i would lie to her that i'm squatting with a friend of mine, the one that told me that she must visit me was suprised, she was like you are squatting with your friend and you are driving a nice car. grin

You really can't hide who you are for those that have eagle eyes. I've tried that shit b4. It doesn't work like in African Magic or Nollywood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nathan7(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
A chick came to my house
I called a friend to com c fine babe wey come over
He came...I went out to get her sth to eat n drink
Long story short,came back n my doors r locked(front n back)��
I dun sufa sha���

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by koolaid87: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Do you have to brag about something in every post you make? I wonder how these so called girls cope around you tuehh

Madam, it's a public forum. If you have something to brag about, let's hear it.

Leave that niggaarr, na correct Niggaarr

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
That wasn't our first meeting, the first time was outdoor and I spent less than an hour, during that short period we talked about family, career and life generally so I don't see how that gives a 'i want sex' signal. I think when some guys know you're single, they think you're vulnerable .. what they don't know is that some of us are single by choice.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by koolaid87: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
That's a perfect example of pushing one's luck

quote author=J111333 post=86362577]Haunty came to born pikin for here and had planned to stay with a family friend. The family friend's wife began giving her attitude which I later found out that she asked her to be paying rent and haunty had trouble with that.
The oga, an elderly Nigerian man I respected begged me to help out and of course I no dey stay home, I said no wahala after all na only one month remain mek she born and maybe another 2 months before she went back.
I left my entire home for haunty and was overseas for 3months only to come back and still see haunty but with another of her friend wey come born too. I later found out that haunty collected rent from the other lady and at the end, I was made a fool. She even had the audacity to use my car in the garage with no driving license and no insurance, thank goodness I didn't get traffic tickets in my mailbox when I came back.
Story long but to help people these days dey fear me. grin
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Emyres: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
The other experience was when I was also asked to lodge a lady pending when she will get her accommodation. It was to be a matter of a weekend, but it turned to 2 weeks.

The worst part was that the lady wasn't talking about leaving any time soon. I was crashing in my friends room for those two weeks. It took the intervention of the persons that brought her for her to go.

She just colonized my room. I will enter and see her unwashed clothes and undies littered openly. Gosh! I became ashamed.

I became a stranger in my room. Sleeping outside under the cold one night.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
CaptainFM1:

You really can't hide who you are for those that have eagle eyes. I've tried that shit b4. It doesn't work like in African Magic or Nollywood
Hmmmm, really?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Honeydenz(f): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
He slept over in my place, obviously came for sex. Wanted to kill me that night, different style only for him to visit the washroom and change to my bejamas, d following day after he left, found feases on it, was so disgusted... Yeye school boyfriend that goes defecating in the bush!

Deleted his number immediately

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by DavidEsq(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is it your bragging let me be jare, y'all Nigerian girls are something else.
I wonder o! See as the tin jus dey pepper her for bodi cheesy grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
DavidEsq:
I wonder o! See as the tin jus dey pepper her for bodi cheesy grin
No mind her. grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Emyres: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
wike54:

When you refugee a marlian what do you expect
Abi? The thing tire me.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
XaintJoel20:

I am not trying to be tribalistic. He is Yoruba?
Yes.. but how did you know?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Akinowon123(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wait, most of those who are reacting furiously about kingrexyl post were mostly females. What could be their problem, well to the best of my knowledge I think they only want a taste of the cookie and be payed for it. They all seem bitter with all sort of irritating post. I even noticed one mentioned "simp" in all her post as if she just got to know the meaning resently. My advice is don't mention my account as I didn't mention anyone just now.

Be warned,,,

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Emyres: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Some persons can be very annoying.
Very annoying.
I just had to bear with her.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Frankicent:

YES BRO
How?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by thundafire: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fumiex:
I tire o. we are all students o. na we dey feed am join sef
which school is dat
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by foolbuster: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:

Him no go come another day? How many dey the crate wey only him dey fry 5? angry angry

How much is 5 eggs? For somebody you want to entertain and said to feel free in your home. Something wey you go use make fun of the person and laugh about.
I know your type.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Akinowon123(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nigg3369:
Mine was my cousin, I will peacefully be on my own in the parlour with my siblings and our parents this girl who has a boyfriend will come and sit on my leg and start humping, when I now get fully erect she will stand up, I will know have to put my penis in between my legs for it to calm down and it's not even there, she does to all my brothers
Wow, so it's not a taboo to yansh one's cousin?

I noticed am always hard sometimes when my cousin does some shit but never with my sisters
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by DavidEsq(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Akinowon123:
Wait, most of those who are reacting furiously about kingrexyl post were mostly females. What could be their problem, well to the best of my knowledge I think they only want a taste of the cookie and be payed for it. They all seem bitter with all sort of irritating post. I even noticed one mentioned "simp" in all her post as if she just got to know the meaning resently. My advice is don't mention my account as I didn't mention anyone just now.

Be warned,,,
U go school my bro. In fact u know book wella. I just tire for them. Why e dey pain dem. But na their cheap and broke format be that.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Dollabiz: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Visiting my kitchen and serving himself

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Jacqueline22(f): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

A million dollar question...

But shey u too wan cook the last yam?
Yes Na
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by uncjay(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Read some funny stories on this thread, I call at a colleague and share what someone here said about his artistic friend, lolz...my colleague share his one experience and I was dumbfounded. never heard any happened like that before.

He said, his was a neighbour ooo... He washed a very fine shirt and spread it, neighbour came around picked it without permission and use. He looked for the shirt for several days.... After two weeks neighbour returned the shirt that he borrowed it ooo.. And this dude was here when he was looking for this shirt but said nothing. When he confronted him, neighbour said, I just borrow am naaa, I no steal am. no be the cloth be this?

what a nerve!!!

13 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Jacqueline22(f): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Hope I will see you when I come on Friday?
Wow
You and your Friday’s.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
foolbuster:

How much is 5 eggs? For somebody you want to entertain and said to feel free in your home. Something wey you go use make fun of the person and laugh about.
I know your type.

Take your irrelevance to another post my friend, what do you mean I know your type? I stated a weird experience just like everyone else and you see it as an avenue to tackle me. I don't know you and I don't want to know your type either. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
foolbuster:

I know your type.
It's obvious you are gluttonous. Keep defending your kind. Oniranu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by tolijascro(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You just enter this thread to feel yourself abi? For your mind you are agbani darego, for your mind you be the only girl in the world. Go play for shit young girl.. Real niggas will always make attempt, it's either you turn him down or not. No need to act rudely.

All these low esteem ugly bitches sef.. If you see them in reality you'd run.

No mind the girl I just checked her profile na one average looking b***h self then go dey form posh ..rubbish and ingredient spits

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by tolijascro(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
XaintJoel20:

I am not trying to be tribalistic.
He is Yoruba?

Omo Igbo spotted grin grin Awon developers

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.