Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91551 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by missimelda01(f): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
You need help honestly grin
Akinowon123:
cheesy grin confirmed
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
cry
lilbarracuda:

lol.
guy has issues.
we not even close like that

Caution him before you'll get 14 years wrongfully cheesy
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Not with my last yam Jacqueline....
cry cry
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by IceColdVeins(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
midnighter:

Peace and love in the Name of JAH RASTAFARI Selassie I kiss
You love raggae?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bendazum: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
fucking my senior brother in my dad matrimonial bed.

And she disturb me with her moans
It pain me that day, I can't forget

That your brother is cursed o. Its no joke. Read about Absalom, David's son and Reuben.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
MZrapper:

Mrs Simp
Read through every damn page you will know am the lousy kid here, typical of wannabe toddlers. I haven't made any sense here so far other than cussing and foolishly displaying my improper upbringing. It still beats me who mothers kids of now adays, do they just give birth to an unfortunate fellows like me and dumb me on the street?
Okay little dumbass bitch, ask your irresponsible father that impregnated your mom and ran away. am done with dirty looking Hoes like you, bye. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JasonScoolari: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jacqueline22:

cry cry
How are you Jackie? It's been a while Imosè?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Fumiex(f): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
had this roommate. the boyfriend comes as early as 6am in the morning and leaves 9pm in the night because we usually lock our lodge gate by 9pm. the 8 months I stayed with her was like a torment. no privacy. I had no option than to dress inside the room coz her boyfriend was always around, still they couldn't get the signal. if u know u want to live long, don't ever get a rommie.

14 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MZrapper(f): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Okay little dumbass bitch, ask your irresponsible father that impregnated your mom and ran away. am done with dirty looking Hoes like you, bye. cheesy

Nothing new, just the usual tirades.
I guess your brain is as valueless as your godforsaken life. It's funny how you kids of now adays come online to throw jabs at every female that comes your way, calling them foully names just because you were birthed and raised amidst miserable whorres. When would you all learn that all ladies can't be like your mom and sistos? No way everyone can be like them
Please take note simp.

12 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
A GIRL HAS BEEN TELLING ME TO EAT HER PUSSY BUT I REFUSED.
I CAME BACK ONE NIGHT AND SAW MY HOUSE BOY LICKING HER WHILE SHE MOANS LOUDLY .

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by francesawesome(f): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Owocourtesy:
He came into my house with his wife and kid and I decided to offer them a bottle of grandnut for refreshment before going to the kitchen to prepare food for them, but before I finished cooking, what I saw was the empty bottle of a big bottle of grandnut.

Some people are wicked.
They were hungry

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by thundafire: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
A lady came to my house instead of her to go to dey toilet she had dey guts to wee wee in my room on dey floor and used rag to mop it I was mad

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by prciouschika(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
shocked
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".
ahhh he must repaint oo undecided
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
MZrapper:

Nothing new, just the usual tirades.
I guess your brain is as valueless as your godforsaken life. It's funny how you kids of now adays come online to throw jabs at every female that comes your way, calling them foully names just because you were birthed and raised amidst miserable whorres. When would you all learn that all ladies can't be like your mom and sistos? No way everyone can be like them
Please take note simp.
Lol kid? i don't blame you, i guess the hard life you live made you this stupid and miserable, you even have to sell your body cheaply idiot! to think I will never look at your dirty miserable type in real life, the only attention you will ever get from me is from this faceless forum grin

I got better things to do, instead of wasting my time on a miserable and jobless LovePeddler who depends on men for money, next time you quote me put your picture on your profile, imagine such a lowlifer talking trash to someone that can feed her I don't blame you, in real life your miserable type can never qualify to talk to me, so enjoy the attention am giving you here. grin

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by centboy123456(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
illitrate:
We were seating in the mejlis when a total stranger ran with full speed inside our house and jumped
into the toilet and locked the door, puuuuuurrrrrrr taaaaaaaaar was all we could hear, she came out apologizing
that she was almost dying.

Guest toilet is just beside the mejlis and always open.

Haha what did u guys tell her after she finished
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nastofar(f): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:

Normally, they flush it, but that geh dey use tripple extra large pad for it to withhold the turbulence of toilet flush lol. grin
lolzzz. You funny oh

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ultiabaz36(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
I touched her and she denied my entering the other room..

Very wicked human being
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by CaptainFM1: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
I noticed 2 of my clothes missing....Only God knows since when. They are among my favourites, but because I have lots of clothes, it's very difficult to quickly noticed.

Anyway, I became worried because I'm very meticulous and not that careless with my belongings. To cut the story short, I went to find out from a prophet and also from a traditionalist. Here's what they both told me.

1.That the charms/rituals they use it for will not work if I do so and so..., (Which I'm still consistently doing)

2. That the person has just 6months max to live after I've completed no.1

3. Should I want to spare the person, he needs to confess openly to me. And seek for my "destiny" to forgive him. I was told he wants to steal my destiny...., and currently, its been halved.

I'm very worried because I can practically count people that visited me including family members. I don't welcome unnecessary guests. Even more so, that I've told every single one about this and none has opened up to confess.

I'm deeply troubled by both family and friends even though I don't know which side this is coming from. I have decided to avoid "All" for now whilst hoping that the person(s) comes forward and confess.

I've explored all means to pass the message down to everyone. I just hope whoever it is would find this piece also and save his/her life. A lot has happened in the past and I've seen people going down 6ft deep for their evil plans around me.

This life sha!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MZrapper(f): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lol kid? i don't blame you, i guess the hard life you live made you this stupid and miserable, you even have to sell your body cheaply idiot! to think I will never look at your dirty miserable type in real life, the only attention you will ever get from me is from this faceless forum grin

I got better things to do, instead of wasting my time on a miserable and jobless LovePeddler who depends on men for money, next time you quote me put your picture on your profile, imagine such a lowlifer talking trash to someone that can feed her I don't blame you, in real life your miserable type can never qualify to talk to me, so enjoy the attention am giving you here. grin

You have inherited a lot. Your father has severely battered your mum and you just took after him. Were you not supposed to learn from your pop's mistakes? Blood is thicker than water anyways. Omo baba oni kerosene.
How you grew up to be a perfect replica of your Dad is awesome.
Son of a deranged father.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by prciouschika(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I can still remember how one chic came to my house few years ago, and she didn't have the intention to go o because I live in a well lavish place, all the foods i have at home almost finish, even the ones in my refrigerator wasn't spared, and to make it worst she invited her friends to visit her, they wasted my wines and foods o, that day I was so vexed that I thought I would transformed into incredible hulk and beat shít out of them, when her friends left I confronted her, and she was angry with me, that I was shouting at her.

Believe me I never thought she would act like this, if you see this girl, a very intelligent and beautifully endowed girl and she's also light skinned.

But what really annoys me with her is that she always eat without finishing her food and throw the rest away, its not like i pluck money from trees, am also an hustler.

and sometimes when i don't have she will think i don't want to give her, can you believe this girl wont talk to me in my own house again i got fed of her bullshit and device a plan to leave her, but before that i had the longest sex ever with her ;and

My plan was to lie to her that me and my friend rented the apartment and he's coming in few days time, and i also have to lie to her that i'm travelling out of the country that i would spend months so it won't be advisable for her to stay in the apartment, that's how we both left o, i traveled to Abuja and stay there for 2 weeks before that, i broke my sim card so she won't reach me anymore, since that terrible experience when any lady tell me she wants to visit me i would lie to her that i'm squatting with a friend of mine, the one that told me that she must visit me was suprised, she was like you are squatting with your friend and you are driving a nice car. grin

y break your sim Is she the only contact you got in the phone

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
My cousin's friend, she lay on the sofa sleeping with her legs spread so wide , I had to tell my cousin sister to caution her.

But when my cousin tapped her , she replied from her sleep " lemme abeg , your brother likes it".

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by kponkedenge(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Frankicent:

I had a friend who did something like that... I almost fought him. Had to be mature and told him straight to his face that his a bad ass friend.... I blast am eh... He felt guilty....

That kind no make sense...

Bro you sure say he no do anything with your babe secretly.
I don't think so, but even if anything happened between them, I could care less about that right now. But I seriously doubt anything happened between them.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by thundafire: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
bendazum:

That your brother is cursed o. Its no joke. Read about Absalom, David's son and Reuben.
i swear down

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Course mate came visiting my neighbors who were not around.. He was sweating profusely. Next he went to my window curtain . Used it to wipe his sweat off. I was furious. Later learnt he really ran made. Was seen in Epe. God knows what eventually happened to him.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by thundafire: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fumiex:
had this roommate. the boyfriend comes as early as 6am in the morning and leaves 9pm in the night because we usually lock our lodge gate by 9pm. the 8 months I stayed with her was like a torment. no privacy. I had no option than to dress inside the room coz her boyfriend was always around, still they couldn't get the signal. if u know u want to live long, don't ever get a rommie.
dey guy no get house or work were him dey come bae house 6am leave 9pm

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
How are you Jackie? It's been a while Imosè?
Yes hv been offline tho
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by lilbarracuda(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:
cry
Caution him before you'll get 14 years wrongfully cheesy

Lol. �
it's been long anyway, he don't stop by anymore
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Fumiex(f): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
thundafire:
dey guy no get house or work were him dey come bae house 6am leave 9pm
I tire o. we are all students o. na we dey feed am join sef
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by sleekier(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Some ppl can be annoying shaa! Dia was a street friend of mine who jst finished his nysc and begged to stay with me for the weekend b4 he would be able to sort out his luggage and travel back home.
I agreed. Shebi it's jst Friday through Sunday.

This guy was with me from September till July the following yr.
He was always at home, he would put on Generator from morning till d evening on a daily basis watching Zee World on DSTV. On getting home from work and so tired, I would always meet empty tank.

He knows how to cook so well but he would only cook when I'm off to work and made sure he finished it b4 I came back. I was d one buying the food stuffs ooo.

Most annoying thing was that this guy would be fighting with me because I was watching Champions League football matches while he was busy missing his Telemundo and Zee World episodes( a man for that matter, very annoying human being grin). Na me dey subscribe oooo!

He didn't have a girlfriend, he would be showing attitude anytime my girlfriend was around for a few hours.

Very annoying human being.

I made sure we didn't fight but I later put him on his lane. The day he left, my girlfriend cooked goat peppersoup for me!

Sigh of relieve. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
prciouschika:
It wasn't my official sim card that's why I broke it, thank God I didn't give her my main line people know me with.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MZrapper(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
prciouschika:

That's what SIMPS do.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by prciouschika(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin cheesy
J111333:
Haunty came to born pikin for here and had planned to stay with a family friend. The family friend's wife began giving her attitude which I later found out that she asked her to be paying rent and haunty had trouble with that.
The oga, an elderly Nigerian man I respected begged me to help out and of course I no dey stay home, I said no wahala after all na only one month remain mek she born and maybe another 2 months before she went back.
I left my entire home for haunty and was overseas for 3months only to come back and still see haunty but with another of her friend wey come born too. I later found out that haunty collected rent from the other lady and at the end, I was made a fool. She even had the audacity to use my car in the garage with no driving license and no insurance, thank goodness I didn't get traffic tickets in my mailbox when I came back.
Story long but to help people these days dey fear me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.