Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91507 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Fumiex(f): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
thundafire:
which school is dat
UNIBEN
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Realhommie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Whizbuzz:
Years back when I was in year 2 at PTI,I came home for holidays and a male friend of mine came around to say hello to me,he greeted my dad and we both sat down on a 3 sitter chair watching the BBC which my dad was already glued to my friends arrival...to my greatest surprise.....he stood up and took the remote that was on a stool in front of my dad and changed the channel to sound city...I was dumbfounded and my dad was like trying to load to know exactly what just happened....to me that was weird...cos it was his 1st time in my house and my dad has never even met him before...and have never been to his house before myself...it was weird anyway....I got scolded when he left cos my dad kept mute till he left...
Your dad is tha man, a real man. Not many men especially fathers would act in such composed/calm and mature way. I doff my hat.

Btw, there's nothing like year 2 in PTI, it's ND 2. It's not a university.

What year was that if i may? I finished from there too.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Favy1235(f): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Heistman:
you this small girl dey talk about bf ...Choi nawa o lipsrsealed

who said am a small gal.
Because i metioned teach me engine drawing
i dey uni
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JasonScoolari: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Wow
You and your Friday’s.
Truth is, I have been coming all these while, but you're not reachable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Realfrankie(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
She came to visit and decided to spend the night, the next thing that happened, she started bringing her clothes one by one before I knew she's living with me without my approval

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by E685(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dated a woman who didn't tell me she needed meds because she was psychotic. In the middle of dinner (at a restaurant in Malaysia ) she got quiet and distracted. I asked if she was feeling okay. Apparently one of the voices told her I was a horrible person and she pulled a steak knife on me.

A customer was able to talk to her, and got her to put the knife down. The police were called, and she was arrested. I didn't press charges, and about a week later, she sent me a text with proof that she's been in counseling for a long time, takes medication, and included a heart felt apology.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by rex444(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
foolbuster:

Please speak for your self. It is the men in your family that are he goats by nature.
U see my problem.....I didn't call U oooo or your precious family members ooooo but U don start
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Realhommie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
This female friend came visiting and it was her first time. Asked her what she'd like to have she said nothing. Told her i had bread, biscuit, groundnut, banana and water, she said she wasn't hungry and didn't wanna eat anything.

Less than 15 mins later she said she'd like to have sprite, the big bottled one. I didn't know she had plans for my bread oooo, the big spice bread. Went to get her the sprite, na so she ask for the bread. I think say she go chow just a few slice, like play like play this babe down the full big loaf of bread plus the sprite, come belch like goat abi na dog sef i no know. Damnnnn

You know, i was so stunned. The whole stuff was funny at same time weird. I told a friend afterwards what i witnessed with my naked eyes, we won laff kill ourselves. Till this day we still joke about it. Lol

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Favy1235:

who said am a small gal.
Because i metioned teach me engine drawing
i dey uni
lol..15yrs old teens no dey uni nowadays? Which village are u from? Btw isn't that u on your dp?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Favy1235:

who said am a small gal. Because i metioned teach me engine drawing i dey uni
You look like a virgin.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sexyliciousbri: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy took me to a fancy restaurant and told me that he is ordering for us and ordered a soup, that we had to SHARE. lmao I refused to eat and we left shortly after. I never spoke with him again.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lol
Kingjjo:
It was on a tuesday, called in sick cos this babe I met on fb said it was that day she will come. Went to goat market and bought goat meat I prepared a wonderful okra/ogbono/uziza soup...of course I sabi cook wella. This girl came around 4pm and we started talking, shortly she went to the toilet to ease herself and I rushed her hand bag and saw clothes there ..Lols.. I relaxed cos no point in rushing cos I know this one go sleep. Later after we don bulala, the girl said she dey hungry I told her she should enter kitchen and do eba for both of us. This girl came out with 12 pieces of meat plus other things wey dey the soup. It's not like the meat lumps were small in anyway I was shocked to see my 3k meat almost finish in one eating. I ate small and ate 3 pieces of meat and I pretended that I was watching a movie while watching this girl consume my meat while talking to me with mouth full with meat.. A big turn off for me. In the morning I was dressed for work when she walked out of the bathroom and asked me whether I will eat eba that morning, my heart skipped and I knew that this girl has a mission to finish that meat. I told her no that I don't eat eba in the morning and she said that she wants to eat. 10 minutes later this came out with very small eba and 6 pieces of meat. Na there I weak and I decided I won't give her a dime and she won't come to my house again. I deleted number immediately she left. Anu mpam
poverty mentality girls

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by mirexxx(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
This thread made my night.. grin had a good laugh..I won't share my experiences tho..

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Akinowon123:
Wait, most of those who are reacting furiously about kingr. exyl post were mostly females. What could be their problem, well to the best of my knowledge I think they only want a taste of the cookie and be payed for it. They all seem bitter with all sort of irritating post. I even noticed one mentioned "simp" in all her post as if she just got to know the meaning resently. My advice is don't mention my account as I didn't mention anyone just now.

Be warned,,,
Bro I tire for them o, thank God say I get there time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
mirexxx:
This thread made my night.. grin had a good laugh..I won't share my experiences tho..
Who cares angry

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
mirexxx:
F**k off

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by HolyTitus(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
I thought I should just share this. There was this casual friend; not that close tho; just hi, hi, how are you doing today, fine and waka pass. He was my senior, but diff dept. and had graduated then. I dunno even know what brought me online to Facebook that day and his message popped up that he's coming to school to do whatever, I dunno and he doesn't have anywhere to stay. I saw no big deal in that, so I invited him over. One week waka pass, I was the one taking care of his 3 square meal all alone. Then it got to a point that I used all the cash on me for handouts and other stuff which made me broke. I made him understand everything how e dey go. Evening came, he quizzed me about what we were going to eat, I made a suggestion and when it was time to add to the little I dropped, he said he forgot his ATM at home and his bank is not inside the school, lol. We shall managed what we could get with money I dropped that night - don't forget, my foodstuffs was dwindling as well. Following day, this guy brought another friend of his home without a prior notice. It was in his presence that he was now informing me that his friend needed somewhere to stay having calculate me fully well that I won't object. To cut the story short, this friend of his offered us some support, he spent like 5days and he left. But this guy of mine never finish what he came for and I went back to taking care of his feeding. Some days after, he would bring in different girls and he would wink at me to excuse him. You guys are free to tell me, moe rindin gan... He made sure he exhausted the foodstuffs in my kitchen, lol. It was when he realised that there's nothing left that he said he had finished what he came to do; I was like, you kidding right? and he asked for my bank details promising me that he would drop something into it. Since 2014 maybe he'll drop it tomorrow, only God knows. It was after some days that I started looking for my sweater and my instinct directed me to call him cos he always wears it during hamattan. Dude said he mistakenly packed it with his clothes. I laughed and I said okay... Na me Bleep up. Final year came, I was given an assignment on building plan using tracing sheet and tracing pen, and I thought of someone to help me and I put a call to him reason being that he studied architecture, guy billed me that I couldn't negotiate the price. It was later I met with someone else and he did the overpriced assignment for half the price. Life goes on

23 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
This guy took me to a fancy restaurant and told me that he is ordering for us and ordered a soup, that we had to SHARE. lmao I refused to eat and we left shortly after. I never spoke with him again.
I guessed right, you are new to this forum.
Take down this post or they'll come for you. I know what I'm saying, they will. This is for the sake of your self esteem. shocked

Modified: One already. I told you o. shocked

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
and what's wrong if you shared with him, do you know if he didn't have much on him you gold digger gals.......mention me and thunder will fire you, stingy hoes

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by joshrare(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rarefayol:
She said she will pass the night nd go the next morning, but I have to send her Tfare wic I did.... So she finally came... that night and stood in front of me changing her clothes... Mehn I was like everytin don sup for me oo.. After changing her clothes, I got her sometin to eat... Wen we lay on bed I took move, she decline... I was surprise how would she possibly decline nd she was supposed to go back the next morning...

I persisted but she insisted that she's not running away I should chill until later in the mid night.... Lol I swear I was awake from 11pm to 3:30am I was hard already after seeing her naked early... Around 3:30am or so I took a move again she decline.... I took move again nd she stood up nd grabbed her bag nd ask me to open the door, I did... I was like weytin dey worry diz one... Boom she headed for the gate outside... nd I left my room rushed out to meet her outside, so I can help her open the gate, I know she won't be able to open it. That was how she left

Lwkmd
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Frankicent(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Liposure:
This female friend of mine wanted 2 spend d nite at my place becos she had an exam d next day (she was coming from a far place). We agreed 2 not have sex dat nite. At nite, i was woken up by sometin dat sounded like a barber's clipper. When i checked 2 find out what was happening, lo and behold dis lady was masturbating on my bed (i slept on d couch) wit her vibrator. On seeing me, she felt ashame. The rest dey say is history.

Lol evil guy... Enta set
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Favy1235(f): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Heistman:
lol..15yrs old teens no dey uni nowadays? Which village are u from? Btw isn't that u on your dp?

funny enough i'm nt a 15yr old teen
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by elantraceey(f): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
and what's wrong if you shared with him, do you know if he didn't have much on him you gold digger gals.......mention me and thunder will fire you, stingy hoes

If you don't have money why not tell the lady or go to a cheap restaurant or mama put?

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Tookool(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Realfrankie:
She came to visit and decided to spend the night, the next thing that happened, she started bringing her clothes one by one before I knew she's living with me without my approval
Lol ... Blessing and her colleague that year for Calabar grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
illitrate:
We were seating in the mejlis when a total stranger ran with full speed inside our house and jumped
into the toilet and locked the door, puuuuuurrrrrrr taaaaaaaaar was all we could hear, she came out apologizing
that she was almost dying.

Guest toilet is just beside the mejlis and always open.
What's a mejlis?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Realfrankie:

Hahaha my kind of babe cool Hope she's still with you?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Favy1235:

funny enough i'm nt a 15yr old teen
how old are you anyway?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Frankicent(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

How?

You bleeped up. You should have atless tried.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by uncjay(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
mirexxx:

Why naa?

At least let us in on the experience you once had to keep the laugh going....
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by esthy86(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nastofar:
She flushed her sanitary pad and blocked my WC system
this can't be true....... my ribs

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nikes(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".
This one got me cracking grin grin grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
so wats wrong with that? cud u afford it on ur way?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.