Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108336 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
seasy:
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt that I wore slippers to somewhere.
Took off the slippers at the entrance, and others were there too, very many.
I came out to leave and couldn't find my slippers there again, then I saw some that looked like mine, I tried them on, but they didn't fit and not looking fine.
I kept looking for mine.
Please, help interpret.
Thank you

Appreciate and gird jealously what you have or else you loose it, especially your marriage if you married... Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
rossignol:
Good morning, sir. Please help me interpret. I had a dream today. I was invited to a beautiful house with my friends. We came to celebrate. I remembered that the day before, I had finished my exams and took some Snapchat videos with my friends in which we were dancing happily. While in the beautiful house, I saw someone familiar enter but she went her way so I didn't pay much attention and focused on the friends that I was with. After a while she walked up to me and then I remembered who she was. (In real life, she was a classmate who died long after we graduated from university, she was a kind colleague who inspired me to study hard. We were friends). In the dream, when she walked up to me, I knew she was dead. She dressed well and collected a beautiful grey bag from someone near her and told me that she would like me to have it and she thought it would fit me. I wore it on the shoulder to try it out and it was gorgeous. I was a bit teary because I knew that I would have to part from her soon. She told me that while celebrating people achievements, so that by this time next year, I will be celebrating my masters too. I told her that I missed her and she said she missed me too and the dream ended.

This has been attended to via watsap.... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adebowale1616:
Good morning,

Please help interprete this dream.

I saw myself in a tertiary institution or something like that, and I wanted to urinate. So I excused myself to go to the back of a block and urinate there. So after urinating, a man I guess should be like a security guard or warever, someone inspecting around the vicinity sha, he walked up to me that I have to pay a fine. Because I wasn't supposed to urinate there.

So he wrote me a fine that I will bring 5 or ten cements amounting to 35k, so I was begging him seriously that I can't pay such, what for ? I started crying.

He reduced the money to 15k, but I was still begging and crying profusely that I want it reduced to 3k just like some of the ones I was seeing on his book which he has written for some other people, but he didn't answer me....I was crying so much before I woke up. Pls what can this mean? Thank you.

Your given to God is not encouraging that's why you are giving devourers chance in your life. Study malachi 3.8-12 and pray with it. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
prodigyme:
I had a dream where i saw my self in my village in the midst of some people but i wasn't able to see their faces,immediately i woke up from the dream.

Pray against backwardness and demotion, pray with exodus 14.15
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
subcbouy:
Hello sir yinkaadesegha, I have two dreams that I want you to interpret for me.
The first dream, what does it mean to see full moon in the dream? And what does it mean to see a wire reaching the heaven from earth?
The second dream, Where I was sleeping physical on a cushion, I had a dream someone was sleeping there in the dream,and I was surprised why the person was sleeping where I was sleeping in the dream and I woke up. What does it mean?

The lord is showing light into your life.... There is no room for darkness in your life, there is an heavenly connection which help in answering your prayers, secondly ask the holy ghost to sanitize your environment. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bioboy1213:
Hello sir, I need you to interpret this dream for me pls,

I saw a car advert on my phone before going to bed, shortly into my sleep, I dreamt seeing myself driving the car, also use the car to go pick my younger sister from school, on our way coming back we stop at a plaza t get something, we got challenge by a woman and two of her daughters saying the car is theirs and how did I get it, place a call through to the person that posted it for sale and I told them I want to buy the car and am just test driving it, we were allowed to go, I drove into another compound that has a police station, hotel and supermarkets, and the plan was to drop my younger sister at that location, we came down from the car and was entering the hotel, we realise she forgot her school bag and lunchbox, told her to go back and get them, after waiting for her for some mins I decided to go and check her why she’s delaying, getting outside, she’s nowhere to be found and I couldn’t see the car as well, while thinking of the next step to take either to report at the police station or beg the hotel to pls check their CCTV for me, I woke up.

Pray against lost, the enemy is trying to steal from you but you need to wage war seriously against the devil..... Engage in midnight prayers. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bioboy1213(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Pray against lost, the enemy is trying to steal from you but you need to wage war seriously against the devil..... Engage in midnight prayers. Bless u
thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by subcbouy: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

The lord is showing light into your life.... There is no room for darkness in your life, there is an heavenly connection which help in answering your prayers, secondly ask the holy ghost to sanitize your environment. Bless you
God bless you sir. Gracious
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Omotakins(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Welcome back, Adesegha. May the Lord continue to increase you.

I had a dream sometime ago. In the dream, it was a night, but there was light like the sun shining. I realized the gate of my compound was opened and I went there to close it. I took a look outside the gate and saw someone come out of a building not too far from the gate looking at me as I was trying to close the gate. He wore a colored garment like the worshippers in white garment churches.
All of a sudden, I began to hear clattering of feet as many of them began to run towards me to resist the closure of the gate. Realizing this, I began to rain Holy Ghost fire on them. They swiveled and began to flee helter-skelter. One of them was still struggling to resist the closure. I decided to pull her in with a view to inflicting more pain on her. As I was trying to do this, I woke up.

My wife also had a dream sometime ago. She was at a river bank. She saw a swarm of black ants coming in her direction. Suddenly, there came forth another black ant and it began to eat other ants. As it was doing this, it was getting bigger and bigger until my wife woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omotakins:
Welcome back, Adesegha. May the Lord continue to increase you.

I had a dream sometime ago. In the dream, it was a night, but there was light like the sun shining. I realized the gate of my compound was opened and I went there to close it. I took a look outside the gate and saw someone come out of a building not too far from the gate looking at me as I was trying to close the gate. He wore a colored garment like the worshippers in white garment churches.
All of a sudden, I began to hear clattering of feet as many of them began to run towards me to resist the closure of the gate. Realizing this, I began to rain Holy Ghost fire on them. They swiveled and began to flee helter-skelter. One of them was still struggling to resist the closure. I decided to pull her in with a view to inflicting more pain on her. As I was trying to do this, I woke up.

My wife also had a dream sometime ago. She was at a river bank. She saw a swarm of black ants coming in her direction. Suddenly, there came forth another black ant and it began to eat other ants. As it was doing this, it was getting bigger and bigger until my wife woke up.

Exodus 7:12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

The two dreams are almost the same.... The enemy plan to afflict you seriously but because of your prayers and the presence of the lord in your home the enemy failed .... Don't relent in your prayers, make sure you are working for God faithfully.
Before you sleep every night make sure you pray very and cover your family with the blood of Jesus. It is well with you in Jesus name. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Omotakins(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Exodus 7:12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

The two dreams are almost the same.... The enemy plan to afflict you seriously but because of your prayers and the presence of the lord in your home the enemy failed .... Don't relent in your prayers, make sure you are working for God faithfully.
Before you sleep every night make sure you pray very and cover your family with the blood of Jesus. It is well with you in Jesus name. Bless you.
Thank you, MOG
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by irijuola: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2022
I had a very scary dream. I entered into a place , and I saw leopard skins scattered on the ground. It was so scary. Then as I was moving on, I encountered a leopard making its way over to attack me. Then, I saw a shed and ran inside. It pursued me and I succeeded in closing the door albeit slightly opened. The shed was like a long passage and I saw that the other end was opened. I ran to close the door but alas, the leopard was already there. I think they were now two. Then, I saw a broom and I was using it to scare them away. That was when I awoke.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
irijuola:
I had a very scary dream. I entered into a place , and I saw leopard skins scattered on the ground. It was so scary. Then as I was moving on, I encountered a leopard making its way over to attack me. Then, I saw a shed and ran inside. It pursued me and I succeeded in closing the door albeit slightly opened. The shed was like a long passage and I saw that the other end was opened. I ran to close the door but alas, the leopard was already there. I think they were now two. Then, I saw a broom and I was using it to scare them away. That was when I awoke.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Psalms 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

You need the baptism of the holy ghost and fire, you shall receive power after the holy ghost has come upon you, (Act 1.cool

Please check your life, are u living in sin? Are you genuinely born again child of God? If yes then confront the enemy via prayers and midnight warfare. Please use those bible verse and claim your victory over the enemy. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Welcome back sir, i saw myself in my secondary two people that are like the big guns in the school. One was feared in school. The other was taller than me but i was able to blow him. Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please what does it mean for someone’s house to be flooded in the dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Healthrelatedjo: 2:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Good morning sir
I saw myself in a palace where people were killing chicken and spilling the blood on a god, one of the people in charge called me to come and do the same thing and I did.pls what's the meaning sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 3:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Welcome back sir. Please help me interpret.
I dreamt I was sitting down sad when two ladies came to kneel down and beg me. They said they were the cause of my problems. That they made the boss sack me because he made me a manager. They also collected the Muslim man that liked me. One of the ladies went and brought a contract paper for rehabilitation of roads in Lagos and my hometown, she gave me and said that is her own way of compensating me. I collected it and left. On my way out, I saw the Muslim man they talked about and he also spoke to me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2022
chenzy12:
Welcome back sir, i saw myself in my secondary two people that are like the big guns in the school. One was feared in school. The other was taller than me but i was able to blow him. Thank you sir.

Good morning, please pray against the spirit of backwardness, tell God to move your life forward..... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2022
shugaplum:
Please what does it mean for someone’s house to be flooded in the dream

Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Be praying for God's presence in wherever you are..... The enemy is trying to launch an attack but with your persistent prayers you are being delivered. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Good morning sir
I saw myself in a palace where people were killing chicken and spilling the blood on a god, one of the people in charge called me to come and do the same thing and I did.pls what's the meaning sir

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

There is an idol there are being worshipped in your parents house and you are still very much connected to it.... you need to pray serious warfare prayers to break loose of it. I will advise you go for deliverance in a deliverance church I.e prayer city mfm. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2022
missidy:
Welcome back sir. Please help me interpret.
I dreamt I was sitting down sad when two ladies came to kneel down and beg me. They said they were the cause of my problems. That they made the boss sack me because he made me a manager. They also collected the Muslim man that liked me. One of the ladies went and brought a contract paper for rehabilitation of roads in Lagos and my hometown, she gave me and said that is her own way of compensating me. I collected it and left. On my way out, I saw the Muslim man they talked about and he also spoke to me.

God is fighting your battles for you, that's recovery, the Lord is recovering what you have lost....

Deut 32.43...ask the lord to fight for you, Joel 2.25-26, tell the Lord to grant to you full restoration. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Thank you sir, God bless your ministry.

yinkaadesegha:

God is fighting your battles for you, that's recovery, the Lord is recovering what you have lost....

Deut 32.43...ask the lord to fight for you, Joel 2.25-26, tell the Lord to grant to you full restoration. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Pray seriously about an impending danger, pray with psalm 91 and be careful in your dealings in real life. Bless u

Thank you sir.
God bless you greatly.

I also had this dream:

In d dream, my son got admission into I think a private university.
So I was contemplating what car to get him, I went with him and my friend to d school to inquire if dey will allow him use a car.
Though d school said he should resume, dat I can get him d car later, maybe in his second year.
But d reality is dat I don't have a child neither am I married, I'm in my late 20's and still struggling.
Pls what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thank you sir... i was in the midst of guys that are okay. They were customizing there clothes to a particular design. The customized clothes were was like a passport.
2. A friend was telling we he likes to get married to a lawyer. I replied him that i will also like the same. Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dankorode(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
For about 11 to 12 yrs I have never set my feet inside church, all the bad dreams I've dreams have deposited something into my life, I'm now 43 yrs old yet no wife no good job, the little money I'm earning from my current job is disappearing mysterious, I'm now living with nothing to pray and fast is now a thing of difficult,I have no friends to assist me I walk and stay alone I could not talk to anyone due to shame, reproach, hardship and dishonor I face in life,I ve been going through this for past 20 yrs,all this happened to me when I gave my life to Christ, please anyone that could help me out spiritually, cause I'm dying and tired out.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dankorode(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
I am as a man that have not strength,whom thou remember not more and they cut off from thine hand,,,,,,,,,, for about 20 yrs I've gone through hell, this situation is driving crazy,I don't want to die,I don't want my enemies (both physical and spiritual)to mocked me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Please all of us should try to meditate on these bible verses. God bless you as you do so.

Ephesians 6:13-18 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:55am On Mar 23, 2022
ASOmotorz:

Thank you sir.
God bless you greatly.

I also had this dream:

In d dream, my son got admission into I think a private university.
So I was contemplating what car to get him, I went with him and my friend to d school to inquire if dey will allow him use a car.
Though d school said he should resume, dat I can get him d car later, maybe in his second year.
But d reality is dat I don't have a child neither am I married, I'm in my late 20's and still struggling.
Pls what does it mean?

God has wonderful plans and dreams for you but the adversaries are turning them to nightmare...... Please study and meditate on these bible verses, apply them to your real life situation.
Ephesians 6.11-18. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:57am On Mar 23, 2022
chenzy12:
Thank you sir... i was in the midst of guys that are okay. They were customizing there clothes to a particular design. The customized clothes were was like a passport.
2. A friend was telling we he likes to get married to a lawyer. I replied him that i will also like the same. Thank you sir.

God is taking you higher in life, you may end up marrying a lawyer but pray well when the time comes. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:06am On Mar 23, 2022
dankorode:
For about 11 to 12 yrs I have never set my feet inside church, all the bad dreams I've dreams have deposited something into my life, I'm now 43 yrs old yet no wife no good job, the little money I'm earning from my current job is disappearing mysterious, I'm now living with nothing to pray and fast is now a thing of difficult,I have no friends to assist me I walk and stay alone I could not talk to anyone due to shame, reproach, hardship and dishonor I face in life,I ve been going through this for past 20 yrs,all this happened to me when I gave my life to Christ, please anyone that could help me out spiritually, cause I'm dying and tired out.

You gave your life to Christ but you are not practicing Christianity....

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Did you put on the whole armour of God?

Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

Are you obeying and serving God faithfully?

Most Christians loss their blessings because of simple disobedience, may God help us in Jesus name. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:07am On Mar 23, 2022
dankorode:
I am as a man that have not strength,whom thou remember not more and they cut off from thine hand,,,,,,,,,, for about 20 yrs I've gone through hell, this situation is driving crazy,I don't want to die,I don't want my enemies (both physical and spiritual)to mocked me.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

That's for you sir.... Bless you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

God is taking you higher in life, you may end up marrying a lawyer but pray well when the time comes. Bless u

Thank you sir. blessings!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.