Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90519 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Landinvestments(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bro don't forget to also invest in real estate.
Buy land for yourself or your girlfriend this Valentine and she will thank you for life.
Contact me for genuine real estate investment at various locations in Nigeria .
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I don't care what you sell and will never buy anything from you. It's the way I took the pix. And even if my hand is like that in real life there is no problem, my money can make up for it. I don't need to be perfect. Besides the only cream I use is coconut oil mixed with olive. I don't use any other thing on my skin cause I don't need it. My skin is not the centre of my attraction. Ladies still die and crave for me. I can bet my skin is even better and fresher than yours if you really see me in real life even as a lady you are. What I eat to make me fresh you haven't tasted it in your life even till now and it's not even a brag. Have you eaten lasagna with a marshmallow soup?
shocked haha bruh abeg help me with one GTX abeg.. as don Jah wey you be. I go work for you for free.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by yomcity: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:u ve done well brother, happiness comes from within. I knw u ve this money on u pls I need a ur financial assitance to execute a particular project let's talk business and am very sure u wont b disappointed, either u are going to give mi or loan mi I dnt mind very urgent bruv. U can reach mi through zero eight one three three eight one five six five three, hoping to hear from u soon. God bless u

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by simplepee(f): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deathtk:

Learn a reason no one is to be trusted....women can only pretend to love you for stuffs they are getting from you, pretend to be broke you'd see their true colour and they'll ditch you for a better guy.........back to business matter I need a loan to set up a business if you can loan me some money I'd be grateful and more than happy to reciprocate back,thank you.
Why so bitter?..

Later they will say women like money.See how guys are begging for money here and there.when I say today men are very lazy, they'd start crying.tufia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by roliks99(f): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's nice

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by banio: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
I key into this uncommon behaviour.
Really generous dude.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by kaymandak(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.
�� what a perfect indirect way of approach
If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Frales6(f): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm. money speaks. when there is money, almost everything is possible.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ffo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
grin grin. What your plan for Val?
What did you buy for your parents and siblings?

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Bayoibee: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Even after this some girls will still complain why didn’t you get me Iphone 11 pro max naw lol, nice one bro this is a very good way of surprising her. But me I never do Val before, I’m 28 never had a gf so it’s only movies I see all these stuffs every year...

6 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by nairaman66(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any

grin grin
Actually did the same thing! Only that I have gotten her an iPhone 8 Plus a month ago! My girlfriend has been exceptional ever since I met her..

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by MrHighSea: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.? Please if you know any trust worthy shipper mentioned him thanks.

Get Anker 25watt.
Its the same price.
Not a seller. I'm using it.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Gwagone: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Henriksen(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Which one are u buying for ur siblings...what about ur parents which one are u buying for them? . . Olodo, na only u won dey F*ck the kpekus ... ?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by toplinetrtrend: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.? Please if you know any trust worthy shipper mentioned him thanks.

Woman wrapper. How you sure say na only you dey Bleep am? All these ado over a pussy.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

If you can afford it, get clinique men.
The bar soap (black pack)
The cleansing lotion
Then their body lotion
Check the steps for your skin type. The cleansing lotion has
Step 1
Step 2
Steps 3

Its quite expensive cos its a designers product its but very good. I know of one ikoyi big boy that uses it back then, his skin looks very inviting and ajebotish. Just that its pricey.

how much?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Grandlord: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store
Choi! Bros whyyy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by jospepper(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

ha! Oga happy is your girl friend. Please remember some of us too o.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by GeneralPula: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

We move bro.
No love. No hate. No gifts. Ice in the veins.
Red eyes. Married to the game. Inmessage still working on my phone.

I tell you bro!

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by MurderX: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..
Las las she go still use that phone call another guy tell am say I Love You.

3 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by fuke(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
How come nobody doubts him?

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by makavelidon(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
I smell yahoo boy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Jacqueline22(f): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Coming here to show us what he bought for his girlfriend has given him the lifetime achievement award.

Congratulations sir.
I’m still waiting for my own gift jason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by mmadu4: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
op i hope she will still love you when you go broke and can no longer afford to buy her expensive things? Nigerian men sha , even in 2020 this kind of foolishness is still being portrayed really baffles me . valentine is not all about girlfriend . your mom is there your dad is there im sure you have relations why dont you show them some love it will make a difference in their lives , op you be real money miss road
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Goldenheart(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin
My Valentine gift for myself is fixing my car AC... After plenty procrastination...

This heat don humble me abeg embarassed

7 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by thecuteone(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lets leave it to Slawomir to confirm if this is a real niggarrr grin grin grin,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ibinaboonline: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Abeg go sidon, jaare
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by temiflex01(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Only mumus will buy this for a girlfriend, not your wife and mother of your kids.
You think the hole is meant for only you? Keep dreaming, if you like buy a plane grin grin drillers everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by GeneralPula: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store

Same thing wey I reason bro. grin

Nah Asaro..

That skin no look like person wey fit buy all those Apple..

Op is just up to something..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.