Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90523 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Rapmoney(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store

You have really made me laugh today!!! cheesy
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by agbo2345(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
I am very sure u don't sweat to make ur money because if u do u won't come here and be showing us what u bought for a mere girlfriend. Now that u av show ur self should we fry plantain now?

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by themaestro08(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
jawalis:
That’s great. [/b]She may worth it or even more than these, Who knows?[b] But on the other hand... think twice bro. MAY YOU NEVER GO BROKE. and to us all who can’t afford things like these. LET’S ALL KEEP HEAD UP

Yeah my thought, A good woman deserves more than this... But if reverse is the case the case (a disloyal bitch) then a minute of silence for him.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Flier: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
makavelidon:
I smell yahoo boy...
ofcourse he is.May God save them from Efcc
I am sure the lady in question does not have a car
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by SocialJustice: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
As people are advising and insulting, I know his inbox will be filled with proposals, beggars and all sorts of people that need money.

@op, you're still quite young, please enjoy your life. I hope age brings wisdom to you. Also, do something about your skin, it is damn ugly. I didn't say bleach. Meet a dermatologist for advise.

3 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by standgifted(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Either the OP is a female... Or ......one of the most high geng
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Coolkhat: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
I know it will end in marriage, please contact me for your asoebi
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

I have girlfriend and I've shave my private part hair in preparation for the abundant gift for her

after enjoying her natural resources, she will cooked for me and we will have enough fun in my apartment
Lwkm
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Ashirioluwa: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any
Nice.......she can use it to call her other boyfriends
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by samsard(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
All the likes on the op's comments are by opportunistic ladies grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

if you believe the op thread, then you'll definitely voted Buhari in the last General Presidential Election.

First sign people see on your body when you have a little change, is your skin.
You don't need cream, what you eat will reflect on your skin.

The op is phone store Rep

Don't mind that moniker you quoted...

He actually asked him for loan in one of his quotes to set up his business(which is not a bad axt), but I think he's defending him in order to get his favor or help.

No matter how rough and unkempt someone look due to their hustle earlier in their life, once you start eating good foods it will definitely show in your skin even with using any expensive cream... examples are: Kante, that Senegalese player(I can't remember his name), Oshiomole, Obj, Tinubu, Mane, Olamide and other hustlers who later made it.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Adiwana: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
SIMPs learn the hard way. And they always learn

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by majamajic(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Hmmmm I dikwa egwu op...make I dey go my house jeje cheesy cheesy

Take it easy , don't get freaky yet

Relax !
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
You wey dey find love on Nairaland?

I hope no be tactics to get one of the girls on Romance section? Apparently, you seem to be a regular Romance section nairalander.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
A nigga once said: This guy again... When dey stay duplex and im papa na big politician, but e no fit pay for him girlfriend cousin..

The girl sef gats vasa am 1k...

see your strong hand when you don take do lebuke tire....

Thank god for the job when you don get for phone store now, maybe now you fit go flex your girlfriend small...

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:
Nigerians are so damn bitter jeez.
which one of the girls are you on Ur dp?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by emonis88: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm! All that glitters ain't gold. This noise I m skeptical about. Real people don't make noise. Audio plenty for this generation o!

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Yuneehk(f): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
vincentjk:

I thought I saw the finger alone grin
Who cares if the fingers aren't fine? All that matters is they can buy fine things grin

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:
Nigerians are so damn bitter jeez.

Long throat, you beta slide into his dm or start posing ur nude pix hopefully he might pick your call one week 2 go grin grin

11 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
fuke:
How come nobody doubts him?

Check the thread very well bro
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Chiiamaka: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
God when cry
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by OgaBuhari: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rebekah029:
You try!
abadie how Val go be for Cally nah?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Social media can make people look like failures

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by dohyinsohlah(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Come and Val me with 10k abeg
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AkuOlisa: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
AshiraWealthy:
Nice. But Sir, you need a very good most moisturising and rejuvenating cream for those hands cos they lack moisture and lustre. No offense.

If you don't mind, we could produce a customized cream to suit your skin type and revive your skin back to life or we could recommend a very good one for you in the market.

Can you produce good cream for someone with sensitive discoloration skin ?
Discoloration is from sun burn. I have a fair skin but my face is dark as a result of to much sun exposure.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
alaye no be every body money dey reflect for their body.. ok see naira marley,( dont tell me na cus of igbo oo, ), see oshiomole, see kante, see snoop dog( the guy no fresh atall)..
And note , you can be skinny and looking fresh e.g wiz Khalifa... and some people dey wey be say na garri common pass for their diet and yet they look fresh..

Mr man you sabi lie o, go and check their fingers and I'm sure you will edit this quote of yours.
Have you met any of them in real life?
I bet if your answer is yes, you won't type this lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Ejadike(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
chatinent:

¤ In fact, let's cut the story short, val me N50k.
you go too far, you for ask Victoronah1 for 20k or 10k sef

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Ejadike(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Coming here to show us what he bought for his girlfriend has given him the lifetime achievement award.

Congratulations sir.
jealously go kee you, go and do your own lol grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by OgaBuhari: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
IT WILL END IN TEARS
lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.