Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (91149 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:
announce to the world she settled but still open to her "spec"..

God knows if I don't want someone I don't pretend

We wear same shoe bro
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nograv: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:

In your mind you mean?

You are the kind of man who will get played by a woman..

This woman has basically said in her tweet, she was bleeping someone else the "fuvk boy", she doesnt respect any qualities he has.

She is only with him because he is calm, loves her and is hardworking.

In short he is her ATM and source of a good life. This is the type of useless woman who will bleep every man who takes her fancy behind her husbands back..

The OP is a woman who know this and would be damned if she lets such a woman near any of her brothers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... She was being stupid!!!

You don't wash your dirty linens in the full view of the public... What she put up there was completely unnecessary.

I think I now agree that majority of today's ladies are quite bereft of commonsense.

Lol...I was just teasing ni o...of course you're right na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her
h

Fake news
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

What exactly is the meaning of this tweet or whatever because I dont get it.

Shut da fvck up OP ...
A slay queen has been touched by the love of an honest man.

U Shud take a cue from her and pray u stumble on a man like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

we really need to learn from our Yoruba counterpart
sad

The grass is always greener. All women like money, the obsession with money for the Ibo woman is a result of your culture where a woman inherits nothing. Let me tell you as a yoruba man, dont be deceived, the wickedness and scheming of a yoruba woman does not have part 2. Always assume a yoruba woman is either lying to you or not telling you the full story....it's in their DNA.

You are more likely to find a "good wife" amongst the ibo women than the yoruba. My only issue with ibo women especially those who grew up in the east is many of them seem to have childhood issues, like being abused by an uncle etc.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her

Shut da fvck up OP ...

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:

Shut da fvck up OP ...
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
but its not ideal 4 a lady knowing fully well dat her biological clock is ticking fast

So because I'm getting old, I should not eat what I want..

Lols, u are funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

Sorry man I thought I was quoting the OP
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yoruba girls can like to double date anyhow(Tribal remarks unintended)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

me too.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Op is like na from opera news na you they get your gist from lol.
i swear oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Obdk: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

sad

90% of afonjas are from broken home

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
What a sissy of am man

Spits
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
and the guy still remained with her after all that writting grin
she will cheat on him so obvious cheesy

Separated
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:

sad

you're a st*pid fvck for this nonsense comment angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Liposure: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

So because I'm getting old, I should not eat what I want..

Lols, u are funny
baby, I'm being real.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CrimsonChinedu: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
good to see African love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2DrwwM9eg
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
baby, I'm being real.

Good for you, everybody deserve happiness in marriage, don't marry anyone that u don't love or not your type
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Gspot1k: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
simplepee:
I don't understand. What's going on? undecided
nkechi have carry belle that's wts going on..... #ewu
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why tell the whole world that you married you last available option?

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:

sad

Perhaps, you're not a Yoruba man. You only want to be stupid...
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:

Why are you watching your brothers like a hawk?

because she doesn’t have a life of her own na! grin
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by brownbib(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Senseless rubbish.
OP please stop posting such stories.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... She was being stupid!!!

You don't wash your dirty linens in the full view of the public... What she put up there was completely unnecessary.

I think I now agree that majority of today's ladies are quite bereft of commonsense.

Bro shey you too have seen the countless number of utterly foolish females revealing how they think through this subject?
They keep clapping and saying shit like "honesty". They actually AGREE with the atrocious and self-centered manner that thot used to embarrass the poor nice guy that married her in the name of "praise". This is why nothing works for them. They don't even know what praise IS. She made him a phucking GLOBAL laughing stock and wrote that shit without even applying any modicum of sense/decency.

The scary thing is that in their minds, some of these females think there is NOTHING WRONG with this writeup.
That's some scary phucking lack of judgement right there.
This is why I don't pity a lot of girls who are simply phucked and discarded. It is possible that that was simply all she was good for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Liposure: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

Good for you, everybody deserve happiness in marriage, don't marry anyone that u don't love or not your type
i wish you all d best in your quest 4 true love

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Stillthebest: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
kiss

What a way to show her hubbys qualities. He was actually a reserved team.

Madam came back to him after she don nagbaranagboro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:
announce to the world she settled but still open to her "spec"..

God knows if I don't want someone I don't pretend.
Analized this post for my Facebook followers they still came for my head that she doesn't mean anything, we all trying to twist what she said.

What an irresponsible, degrading post.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by MadKing: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:

sad

Lalasticlala. Seun
This account is a tribal stereotype
I wonder why it's still operating even after several reports

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by ShawnT(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dress sense zero tori olohun not even 1... �

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is how you Cuck a man, This is the definition of a soyboy. And that woman is the regular women that live in our sociaty now. Not worth it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.