Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (91161 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
This girl swore to quit nairaland, guess what, she couldn't step a foot out of nairaland, she's stuck to opening her many silly threads. you're nothing but a bloody attention seeker.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dindinrin Aunty ni e if this post is true

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
75% of broken marriages are caused by women.

my stats.
All Divorce is caused by marriage.
Marriage is the Number ONE cause of all Divorce in this world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her

Now this is a wife material.

2000000 yards!

Others continue slaying till our Lord jisos comes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by omoharry(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

we really need to learn from our Yoruba counterpart
sad
See as u dey a rubbish ur women..I believe they are some Igbo women that are not all out for the money. As for the body hair..I wonder why they do not get it waxed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by sylve11: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

sad

grin cool
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Bernard94(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
uuzba:

All Divorce is caused by marriage.
Marriage is the Number ONE cause of all Divorce in this world.

hmm.

which simply means; if there is no marriage, there won't be anything like divorce.

hmmmmn.

I hail u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by sylve11: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
A lot of men are heavyweight champions in the field of simphood.

LMAO grin grin grin cool
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Liposure: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
moral of the story to guys: the patient dog eats d fattest bone
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...she was just being frank naaaaaa

Nope... She was being stupid!!!

You don't wash your dirty linens in the full view of the public... What she put up there was completely unnecessary.

I think I now agree that majority of today's ladies are quite bereft of commonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by 2shure: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
When love dey sweet. E go be like corolla,camry. E no dey chop fuel. AC on or not. But once love goes sour and thermostat is bypassed.. story changes. Her stew is bitter,her soup is tasteless. I want divorce. Own jey'po(e dey chop fuel)

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Sexyliciousbri: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am just here pitying the man .. why on earth will anyone put such things on social media. Gosh!! for even calling the other guy a Bleep boy.. what do u think his family members will say or do when they see it.. Certainly she will thank him again for raising someone else children in the nearest future.
Nonsense and cheating... girl u talk too much.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Nairaland is super amusing these days

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Girls and zero sense .

Everything is thrown to media

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:

sad

You are a Yoruba bot aswear�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by noisy45(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Olam09(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Exactly

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
It could be that she had issues with the sex guy and he refused to marry her and she couldn't find that type of guy again. And so he resorted to "manage" this one she married. How sure that if she find a man who smokes, drinks, clubs and sex like her ex, she wouldn't resort to cheating?... just look at the reasons she gave. As for the husband aha.. . You made your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Liposure: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:
Dindinrin Aunty ni e if this post is true
baby, why do every lady hav a spec
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
THE GUY NA MUMU, SEE CASTING. NA LEFT OVER HIM B DAT

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
The short guy is still taller than u

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
she just marry the guy cos the main guy she is tripping for no gree for her.the moment the main guy look her way she throway dis one cheesy.

Alot of women dont marry the main guy, cos the main guy is never ready , we love the main guy more and we can't wait forever nah.
Most women marry the ones who are available and probably loves them more than the main guy. It's better sef, as long as she does not look back.
If she stays focused with who loves her more, she will enjoy life to the fullest.

Main guy no B am o. They are never serious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
This man don marry rubbish.. Her manifestation is after 3 months to 1 - 2 years.
HE really Married RUBBISH.
Who knows, he may want to PUNISH the RUBBISH from within

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
baby, why do every lady hav a spec

That's nature, u too must have a taste

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
this is fake story. Yoruba people aren't stupid
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:
cos I'm their second Mom

The best protection a man can have against terrible pretentious girls in relationships is his sister or mom.
That's why many ladies feel insecured in a relationship with a man that's close to his female siblings or mom.
Sadly, those ladies are in the majority nowadays. They hate their would-be mother- or sister-in-law before even meeting one.
They keep claiming "interference" from in-laws even when such didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Liposure: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

That's nature, u too must have a taste
but its not ideal 4 a lady knowing fully well dat her biological clock is ticking fast

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Fisher007: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lmao deep shit. Just too hard for me to swallow.
Don't marry Una no go hear.

This is even nothing. The story wey we go hear in next 10 yes go worse pass this.

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:

sad
I thought I was the only one observing it.
Yoruba woman are sometimes trouble some. Buht always remorseful n appreciative to their husband

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.