Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith (14784 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

I've told you that i'm not interested in the discussion!

And i wish you success in your quest, is there any other thing you want from this your discussion? cheesy

I said I AM NOT INTERESTED

So assume that whether arguments o, debate o, discussion o, since Maximus69 said he's not interested you've won a trophy for yourself!

Congratulations in advance!cheesy

Tatime has told us you have been directed, like a robot, not to think on your own, but live as directed by the book.

Old Pal, die hard with your manhood standing gallant, it is easier to die with honor than to die shamefully knowing all your hope is moonlight tale. Abimelech and Saul did same.....

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Tatime has told us you have been directed, like a robot, not to think on your own, but live as directed by the book.

Old Pal, die hard with your manhood standing gallant, it is easier to die with honor than to die shamefully knowing all your hope is moonlight tale. Abimelech and Saul did same.....

Thanks for the compliments, i'm deeply grateful for your fine comments!

Ha what a relief! smiley

So can you now continue with your quest after all said and done?

I wish you success in all your quest so will you also wish me well in my mission?

Since you believe that both of us will die anyway, the only difference is i'm nursing a hope that you feel will never come to reality, it's like we can now wave goodbye to each other in PEACE! cheesy
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

I told you he is my brother and we are not to argue on matters that brings no benefits. Please you'll just continue to hurt yourself because Maximus is good at leaving you in suspense and making you feel really hurt inside while he won't even yield to your demands.
Jehovah's Witnesses are not for arguments or unprofitable discussion, so just let it go and move on!
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Thanks for the compliments, i'm deeply grateful for your fine comments!

Ha what a relief! smiley

So can you now continue with your quest after all said and done?

I wish you success in all your quest so will you also wish me well in my mission?

Since you believe that both of us will die anyway, the only difference is i'm nursing a hope that you feel will never come to reality, it's like we can now wave goodbye to each other in PEACE! cheesy

Maximus i think you've disturbed him enough with all this teasing, and i don't think he's happy about the way you keep posting him without dancing to his tune.
So please let it go, ok? smiley
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
TATIME:

Maximus i think you've disturbed him enough with all this teasing, and i don't think he's happy about the way you keep posting him without dancing to his tune.

OK bro, i'll allow him have relative peace! smiley
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Really? Are all Christians this dishonest?? For F sake, ...
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
I've never read FOLYKAZE bleeped before, lol

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I've never read FOLY bleeped before, lol

Hahahaha

Max ti gboja sara, and he could only shout 'oluwa da mi pada'

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Hahahaha
Max ti gboja sara, and he could only shout 'oluwa da mi pada'
He is quietly and appreciatively thanking God that his big brother boss man came running to his rescue, patted him on the back and reassuringly telling him, considering the fierce situation, he's done so far well, lol. It's mad oh, lol.

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
He is quietly and appreciatively thanking God that his big brother boss man came running to his rescue, patted him on the back and reassuringly telling him, considering the fierce situation, he's done so far well, lol. It's mad oh, lol.

He can be tough than ever due to his former profession but once a member of his organization (Jehovah's Witnesses) speak with him, he'll retreat. That's why Jehovah's Witnesses are totally different from all others, we take counsel from our brothers! smiley smiley smiley
He was only acting on Jesus' illustration of the rich man and Lazarus, the rich man begged father Abraham to tell Lazarus to drop water and cool his tongue. Folykaze was expecting Maximus to make him feel better by discussing with him but Maximus refused to oblige and it's obvious folykaze desperately need him to continue the discussion, this will somehow cool folykaze's mind and make him feel better.
Maximus69 denied him that pleasure all through.
Now that you're getting along with him, why not discuss with him as a Christian? Since he wants to prove that Jesus' historicity is fake and you also claim being a Christian! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
TATIME:

He can be tough than ever due to his former profession but once a member of his organization (Jehovah's Witnesses) speak with him, he'll retreat. That's why Jehovah's Witnesses are totally different from all others, we take counsel from our brothers! smiley smiley smiley
He was only acting on Jesus' illustration of the rich man and Lazarus, the rich man begged father Abraham to tell Lazarus to drop water and cool his tongue. Folykaze was expecting Maximus to make him feel better by discussing with him but Maximus refused to oblige and it's obvious folykaze desperately need him to continue the discussion, this will somehow cool folykaze's mind and make him feel better.
Maximus69 denied him that pleasure all through
Now that you're getting along with him, why not discuss with him as a Christian? Since he wants to prove that Jesus' historicity is fake and you also claim being a Christian! undecided undecided undecided

Hmmmmmmmm, Tatime! Tatime!!

You know i just love the way you people always apply Jesus' illustration in a fitting way and it's just perfect! undecided

I never thought of that, i just don't feel like wasting a minute arguing with him, since i've presented all the things that attracted me to the TRUTH, yet he's demanding for historicity of Jesus before he could consider all the good things he's seeing amongst God's people. undecided
Do you know that his fellow atheist even said things that could have touched his heart to have a second thought but no, his mind is focused on his mission as if i must be part of it. He was saying that the other guy may be carried away with all the things heard and seen but he is not moved! Still he feels i must dance to his tune by joining him in his discussion that doesn't interest me!

Now i understand that illustration Sir! smiley

He's one of the five brothers of that rich man who is now in anguish desperately in need of the figurative drop of cool water to cool his thirst! Let him continue his mission now with his newly found brother after all that one is neither here nor there!

Thanks my brother i'm really grateful! smiley
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I had thought his brother would drag him out of here but he doesn't have the courage to leave, prolly overwhelmed with shame, disappointments, and heartbreak.

He is everywhere beating chest and denying he only danced like water lily after he failed woefully at attempting the OP. To me, he is drunk and should be left alone to wail, maybe it will heal his wounds.

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, Tatime! Tatime!!

You know i just love the way you people always apply Jesus' illustration in a fitting way and it's just perfect! undecided

I never thought of that, i just don't feel like wasting a minute arguing with him, since i've presented all the things that attracted me to the TRUTH, yet he's demanding for historicity of Jesus before he could consider all the good things he's seeing amongst God's people. undecided
Do you know that his fellow atheist even said things that could have touched his heart to have a second thought but no, his mind is focused on his mission as if i must be part of it. He was saying that the other guy may be carried away with all the things heard and seen but he is not moved! Still he feels i must dance to his tune by joining him in his discussion that doesn't interest me!

Now i understand that illustration Sir! smiley

He's one of the five brothers of that rich man who is now in anguish desperately in need of the figurative drop of cool water to cool his thirst! Let him continue his mission now with his newly found brother after all that one is neither here nor there!

Thanks my brother i'm really grateful! smiley

There are five brothers in all, you need not speculate which is which amongst them, notice the cordiality between the two of them now! smiley smiley smiley
One claims to be a Christian the other claims there is no sense in Christianity but they're both for the same mission.
Tackling the idea of someone dictating how they should live their lives! Yet they're here arguing always as if they myst tell others how to live. Folykaze's last statement to you says it all "live a wayward life like Abimelech and promiscuous life to any length, THERE IS NO GOD COMING TO PAY YOU FOR CHASTITY"
That's his real mission, all the historicity of Jesus is a cover-up! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

There are five brothers in all, you need not speculate which is which amongst them, notice the cordiality between the two of them now! smiley smiley smiley
One claims to be a Christian the other claims there is no sense in Christianity but they're both for the same mission.
Tackling the idea of someone dictating how they should live their lives! Yet they're here arguing always as if they myst tell others how to live. Folykaze's last statement to you says it all "live a wayward life like Abimelech and promiscuous life to any length, THERE IS NO GOD COMING TO PAY YOU FOR CHASTITY"
That's his real mission, all the historicity of Jesus is a cover-up! smiley smiley smiley

Hmmmmmmmm. sad

My brother you're on point! smiley

He actually mentioned Abimelech and Saul, meaning people who stubbornly went ahead and perished without a hope!

And the "manhood" thing is his message depicting their SEX gods and goddesses, they're just hiding under different groups their mission is the same. Imagine MuttleyLaff who has been arguing here and there now becomes his close ally! undecided
Praise Jehovah the true God!
They can run but they can't hide before our God, he has given us the spiritual touchlight to unviel their true identity (they are all brothers of the rich man in Jesus' illustration of Lazarus and the rich man)

Hmmmmmmmm.

Thank you my brother may Jehovah continue to increase you bountifully in wisdom! smiley

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:
"♬ ♪♫♬♩ ♪ ♫
Zombie o, zombie (zombie o, zombie)
Zombie no go go, unless you tell 'em to go (zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell 'em to stop (zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell 'em to turn (zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell 'em to think (zombie)

Tell them to go straight. A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense. A joro, jara, joro
Tell 'em to go kill. A joro, jara, joro
Tell them to go quench. A joro, jara, joro

Go and kill (joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die (joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench (joro, jaro, joro)
Put 'em for reverse (joro, jaro, joro)

Uh-huh. Joro, jara, joro
Zombie way, na one way. A joro, jara, joro

Attention (zombie), quick march
Slow march (zombie), left turn
Right turn (zombie), about turn
Double up (zombie), salute
Open your hat (zombie), stand at ease
Fall in (zombie), fall out
Fall down (zombie), get ready

Halt (zombie)

Order. Whoa
Halt. Order

One more time, everybody
Halt. Order. Dismiss

Zombie, zombie x3 ♬ ♪♪♫♬
"

TATIME, that your "... take orders counsel from our brothers" just reminded me of the above Baba Abami Ẹda Fela's 1976 Zombie album and track tune, lol.

TATIME:
He was only acting on Jesus' illustration of the rich man and Lazarus, the rich man begged father Abraham to tell Lazarus to drop water and cool his tongue.

Folykaze was expecting Maximus to make him feel better by discussing with him but Maximus refused to oblige and it's obvious folykaze desperately need him to continue the discussion, this will somehow cool folykaze's mind and make him feel better.
Maximus69 denied him that pleasure all through.
Maximus69 was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters. Luckily for him, like a knight in shining armour, riding on a high white horse, lol, you gallopedly waded in to pull him out and saved his hide before he gets to wander into the deep end offshore waters, lol and straight into a very pleased, open arms, lol, FOLYKAZE's cuddly watertight held bear hug, lol. All puns intended, lol.

TATIME:
With all due respects, I dont take orders from you. Capisce? Besides that, when and/or if I need your unsolicited advice I'll call on you.

TATIME, fyi, FOLYKAZE is entitled to whatever his opinion about Jesus' historicity is. As for me and/or as far as, I am concerned, facing one battle, is much simpler than facing four, lol. My staunchily adhered to axiom is, choose your battles wisely or pick battles wisely, lol. Life is too short to spend it on warring, especially when there are a bunch of most, most, most important ones, to get your hands dirty on, lol.

Dont you know TATIME bossman, lol, that true power, is restraint ni, lol, hmm?. Restraint is a virtue, lol. Wisdom and true power resides in me, doing, what I from the instance, and at the very beginning of FOLYKAZE opening this thread, and sending me an invite to come participate in the thread's discourse, have been doing, which is, to comfortably in the background, sit back and be reading, taking in and observing everything going on and/or developing on the thread, lol, and that's without me, yielding to desires/wants, to emotionally react to anything printed on it, lol. I have been doing the ocassional abrupt remark alright, especially, as an aside or interruption, one here, one there, but thats just about it. Nothing like really getting seriously or heavily involved, lol.

TATIME, fyi and if you must know. FOLYKAZE and I, respectfully go very way long back. The respect for each other, is mutual. Now the thing really is, I know him well enough, not do midsummer madness with him, but rather rope-a-dope him, lol, and sooner or later he'll hoist himself with his very own petard, lol.

TATIME, did you ever do "double dutch" (i.e. jump rope skipping) when growing up. If you did, you'll know about how you bide the time, you're eagle eyes watching and patiently waiting for that window of opportunity for you to jump in and prey, lol.

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by triplechoice(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

If Pa Maximus does not want to dance to Folykaze"s tune why did he jump to the center of the stage and pretending he wants to dance? If he does not like the tune why responding at all?

You just came in to throw dust in people's eyes.The aim of the op is clear .it has nothing to do with what you are benefiting from your religious affiliation

Pa Maximus has been dancing to a different tune .If he is only interested in discussing what he feels he has been benefiting from his religious affiliation, tell him to open a thread for that and not what you're trying to do now.

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

, that your "... take orders counsel from our brothers" just reminded me of the above Baba Abami Ẹda Fela's 1976 Zombie album and track tune, lol.

Baba 70 should live on ever, in the abode of the ancestral heroes of Africa, And in the mind of salient African minds.

MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69 was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters. Luckily for him, like a knight in shining armour, riding on a high white horse, lol, you gallopedly waded in to pull him out and saved his hide before he gets to wander into the deep end offshore waters, lol and straight into a very pleased, open arms, lol, FOLY's cuddly watertight held bear hug, lol. All puns intended, lol.

Buddy, please let them beat their chest and console themselves. Now he is lying to himself that he had no interest in the discussion, however, he had wanted to prove historicity of Jesus by recommending two books, presented twisted history of Jewish revolt that led to destruction of second temple, and lastly went on wild goose chase looking for contemporary accounts of Jesus. In all these moves, the jabs were deadly and very disorienting �� . He didn't saw it coming. He wouldn't leave either because he felt ashamed.

MuttleyLaff:
With all due respects, I dont take orders from you. Capisce? Besides that, when and/or if I need your unsolicited advice I'll call on you.

He knows not, that everyone be king for him Kaaba.

MuttleyLaff:
TATIME, fyi, FOLY is entitled to whatever his opinion about Jesus' historicity is.

In Jehovah witness, they dont teach them much about religion tolerance and respect for opposing views. Remember, they live by the books, even if it cost their lives.

MuttleyLaff:
TATIME, fyi and if you must know. FOLYKAZE and I, respectfully go very way long back. The respect for each other, is mutual. Now the thing really is, I know him well enough, not do midsummer madness with him, but rather rope-a-dope him, lol, and sooner or later he'll hoist himself with his very own petard, lol.

lol. Which one is 'hoist himself with his very own petard'?

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2020
triplechoice:

If Pa Maximus does not want to dance to Folykaze"s tune why did he jump to the center of the stage and pretending he wants to dance? If he does not like the tune why responding at all?

You just came in to throw dust in people's eyes.The aim of the op is clear .it has nothing to do with what you are benefiting from your religious affiliation

Pa Maximus has been dancing to a different tune .If he is only interested in discussing what he feels he has been benefiting from his religious affiliation, tell him to open a thread for that and not what you're trying to do now.

respect

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by MuttleyLaff: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Baba 70 should live on ever, in the abode of the ancestral heroes of Africa, And in the mind of salient African minds.

Buddy, please let them beat their chest and console themselves. Now he is lying to himself that he had no interest in the discussion, however, he had wanted to prove historicity of Jesus by recommending two books, presented twisted history of Jewish revolt that led to destruction of second temple, and lastly went on wild goose chase looking for contemporary accounts of Jesus. In all these moves, the jabs were deadly and very disorienting �� . He didn't saw it coming. He wouldn't leave either because he felt ashamed.

He knows not, that everyone be king for him Kaaba.

In Jehovah witness, they dont teach them much about religion tolerance and respect for opposing views. Remember, they live by the books, even if it cost their lives. lol

Which one is 'hoist himself with his very own petard'?
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Pull the other leg.
Oi, do you mind, not the middle one, lol, pervert
As if you don't know, lol.

Abami Ẹda lives...
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
triplechoice:

I think he said it's LordReed he was chatting with!

It's after he has discovered that Folykaze is the owner of the thread and gotten the purpose of the thread that he told Folykaze he didn't come for him or interested in the topic! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"♬ ♪♫♬♩ ♪ ♫

Tell them to go straight. A joro, jara, joro
Tell 'em to go kill. A joro, jara, joro
Tell them to go quench. A joro, jara, joro

Uh-huh. Joro, jara, joro

Halt (zombie)

Order. Whoa
Halt. Order

One more time, everybody
Halt. Order. Dismiss

Zombie, zombie x3 ♬ ♪♪♫♬
"

TATIME, that your "... take orders counsel from our brothers" just reminded me of the above Baba Abami Ẹda Fela's 1976 Zombie album and track tune, lol.

Maximus69 was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters. Luckily for him, like a knight in shining armour, riding on a high white horse, lol, you gallopedly waded in to pull him out and saved his hide before he gets to wander into the deep end offshore waters, lol and straight into a very pleased, open arms, lol, FOLYKAZE's cuddly watertight held bear hug, lol. All puns intended, lol.

TATIME, fyi, FOLYKAZE is entitled to whatever his opinion about Jesus' historicity is. As for me and/or as far as, I am concerned, facing one battle, is much simpler than facing four, lol. My staunchily adhered to axiom is, choose your battles wisely or pick battles wisely, lol. Life is too short to spend it on warring, especially when there are a bunch of most, most, most important ones, to get your hands dirty on, lol.

Dont you know TATIME bossman, lol, that true power, is restraint ni, lol, hmm?. Restraint is a virtue, lol. Wisdom and true power resides in me, doing, what I from the instance, and at the very beginning of FOLYKAZE opening this thread, and sending me an invite to come participate in the thread's discourse, have been doing, which is, to comfortably in the background, sit back and be reading, taking in and observing everything going on and/or developing on the thread, lol, and that's without me, yielding to desires/wants, to emotionally react to anything printed on it, lol. I have been doing the ocassional abrupt remark alright, especially, as an aside or interruption, one here, one there, but thats just about it. Nothing like really getting seriously or heavily involved, lol.

TATIME, did you ever do "double dutch" (i.e. jump rope skipping) when growing up. If you did, you'll know about how you bide the time, you're eagle eyes watching and patiently waiting for that window of opportunity for you to jump in and prey, lol.

I love that song so much because it reminds me each time i listen to it that we are CHRISTIANS SOLDIERS !

Thanks MuttleyLaff may God bless you again and again for reminding me about my duty as a SOLDIER of the man from Nazareth!

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

It's after he has discovered that Folykaze is the owner of the thread and gotten the purpose of the thread that he told Folykaze he didn't come for him or interested in the topic! undecided undecided undecided

Wetin concern me inside? Na me get FOLYKAZE hand or Maximus69 hand? Na me dey help dem dey type? Abeg o face your matter no dey involve me. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by triplechoice(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

You think? It means you are not sure .Please go through the thread to be sure that maximum69 never attempted to respond to the op And when you do, I would like to what you will now think.

Incase you have forgotten,advise maximum69 to open a thread on the benefits of belonging to JW organizations.It seems he is more interested in that

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by LordReed(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

I love that song so much because it reminds me each time i listen to it that we are CHRISTIANS SOLDIERS !

Thanks MuttleyLaff may God bless you again and again for reminding me about my duty as a SOLDIER of the man from Nazareth!

Hmmm, I dey suspect this guy. JW wey dey listen to Fela. Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
LordReed:

Me I just dey looku and laughu

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
LordReed:

Have you forgotten that many of us weren't born into witness homes? smiley

Well, we were rough than you can ever imagine before we embraced Christlike life all because we long to see justice done.

The good news of God's Kingdom changed our story and we're already seeing it's fulfilment coming as Jehovah's Witnesses are well organized DOING THE WILL OF GOD!

So don't just think we were captured in a easy way to become believers of righteous lifestyles! wink
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
triplechoice:

You think? It means you are not sure .Please go through the thread to be sure that maximum69 never attempted to respond to the op And when you do, I would like to what you will now think.

Incase you have forgotten,advise maximum69 to open a thread on the benefits of belonging to JW organizations.It seems he is more interested in that

Jehovah's Witnesses don't need that!
Perhaps you've forgotten what you typed about Jehovah's Witnesses lifestyles!
So you yourself have made that advertisement already, our activities and lifestyles in your neighborhood have made you spoken for us. 1Perter 2:12
Though you tried to hide your feeling now IT'S TOO LATE!

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

CRUSADERS!

We know the deed of the past by the christian soldiers, trending from the reign of Emperor Nero in the 64AD when Rome was burnt, we know the deed of the Jewish Zealots, and armed terrorists under the reign of Pope Urban who started the crusade tolling death count to more than 4,000,000 lives.

As it is in the historical past, we also know the deed of the modern christ soldiers, putting aside deadly weapons and political warfare of the past, but today took upom themselves doctrines that cost the lives of innocent souls, both human and animals.

One of the doctrine is denial of blood transfusion to sick patients, avoidance of surgical operation and extreme hatred to dismembered fellows. All these cases have led to the lost of precious lives. Those who are hated from been dismembered mostly commit suicide.

Bible quoted Jesus saying, If ye must become my disciple, ye must hate thy father, mother and siblings. Bible added that Jesus promised the world no peace. The world has saw massive massacre by the sword and doctrines.

It seems you Tatime and Maximus69 are christian soldiers, not bearing weapon or shinning armour, but kill innocent souls by denying them life through blood transfusion, surgical treatment and condemnation. To make it worse, you all want the world system to end so that you can resurrect and possess the wealth of hardworking nonbelievers.

Soldier men, it is unfortunate that the world from the acclaimed soldiers of the Nero days were deceived and became martyr of fantasy, coupled with dreams, it is more disheartening that you chase same fantasies, fables and tale dream that a none existing Jesus would make you inherit the wealth of the wicked world.

You be thief o

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

So you yourself have made that advertisement already, our activities and lifestyles in your neighborhood have made you spoken for us. 1Perter 2:12

Yes o my brother! smiley

They can run but THEY CAN'T HIDE! cheesy
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
TATIME:

But Max needed to retreat to 'jw benefit' when he sensed his ass was exposed?

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

CRUSADERS!

We know the deed of the past by the christian soldiers, trending from the reign of Emperor Nero in the 64AD when Rome was burnt, we know the deed of the Jewish Zealots, and armed terrorists under the reign of Pope Urban who started the crusade tolling death count to more than 4,000,000 lives.

As it is in the historical past, we also know the deed of the modern christ soldiers, putting aside deadly weapons and political warfare of the past, but today took upom themselves doctrines that cost the lives of innocent souls, both human and animals.

One of the doctrine is denial of blood transfusion to sick patients, avoidance of surgical operation and extreme hatred to dismembered fellows. All these cases have led to the lost of precious lives. Those who are hated from been dismembered mostly commit suicide.

Bible quoted Jesus saying, If ye must become my disciple, ye must hate thy father, mother and siblings. Bible added that Jesus promised the world no peace. The world has saw massive massacre by the sword and doctrines.

It seems you Tatime and Maximus69 are christian soldiers, not bearing weapon or shinning armour, but kill innocent souls by denying them life through blood transfusion, surgical treatment and condemnation. To make it worse, you all want the world system to end so that you can resurrect and possess the wealth of hardworking nonbelievers.

Soldier men, it is unfortunate that the world from the acclaimed soldiers of the Nero days were deceived and became martyr of fantasy, coupled with dreams, it is more disheartening that you chase same fantasies, fables and tale dream that a none existing Jesus would make you inherit the wealth of the wicked world.

You be thief o

Well Jehovah's Witnesses are in your area, they'll teach you how Christ's Soldiers carry out our spiritual battle. I learnt so much from Maximus due to his former profession. He said "Soldiers aren't meant to kill but to force the enemies to drop their weapons" this comment gave me sleepless nights until i spoke with him about it. Now i fully grasp that Christ's true followers are currently carrying out a great battle making individuals who are former fierce killers to surrender their weapons not grudgingly but wholeheartedly!
In God's kingdom we will burn all the papers you call money because everything belongs to God's government so nobody needs to buy anything from anybody in God's kingdom.
Even all your houses will be demolished because each person in God's kingdom must have his own garden just as it was in the beginning. Not as you people are building houses and fencing it round due to evildoers! Psalm 37:9-11

The Romans were politicians not Christians, they just used their pagan Catholicism to hypnotize their enemies that's all! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
triplechoice:

Hahahaha

He thought, never too sure, that Maximus69 could never attempt to respond to the OP, not because generally, jw do not of the duty of answering questions, but Max failed to provide the rightful and needed answer.

It all false flag, Max failed both in providing the needed evidences required or convincing anyone that Jesus existed. He rather got himself, jw organisation and the faith exposed and ridiculed. And all he can do is save face and lie with both sides of his mouth, denying he attempted engaging the OP.

1 Like

Re: Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

But Max needed to retreat to 'jw benefit' when he sensed his ass was exposed?

If this is what you wanted to discuss with him, it would have been chatting all along because he loves talking about military operation and Christianity, just that he is not interested in unnecessary arguments (as he often say) smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / The True Definition Of Athiesm / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.