Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? (6410 Views)

“Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) / What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So football skill is not a quality
Singing is not a quality
What births achievement? Is it not your talents which is also a quality?

I'm done going on with this cos you seem to be taking us on a rollercoaster ride. Dont seem to be making any headways here.

Charls

who is correcting who grin naa marlian like me you wan play smart for ... screenmunched below was that not what transpired. other men fear women ! smh

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol..I actually think it's a turn off especially when it's an advanced degree.

You can be educated, but don't let your education surpass theirs!
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
This is dumb. Maths and engineering is what you know as education?
lol what is education?.. when you say someone is educated it means the person has passed through some tertiary institution or whatever... thats why there's the ministry of education.. intelligent people can be people who actually didnt have any form if advanced education but have knowledge about certain things.. in my village ibo boys contruct cars that move, they construct electrical bikes with scraps..some if these boys dont even know how to speak good english..they always converse in igbo... thats intelligence.. people who go to university's can also be intelligent but its not actually matts that make you intelligent, but if you pass maths with a1 dinsticntion and go to church and start flogging demons with cains and beating yourselfs up to provoke a miracle, would you consider that person intelligent cos they can solve maths?

2 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
You cannot compare the intelligence of an educated girl, to one that is not.

That is untrue. There are many intelligent people who are not educated and many educated people who are not intelligent. You are mixing intelligence with academic prowess.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That is untrue. There are many intelligent people who are not educated and many educated people who are not intelligent. You are mixing intelligence with academic prowess.
so you are saying I can't have a girl who is intelligent and educated?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol what is education?.. when you say someone is educated it means the person has passed through some tertiary institution or whatever... thats why there's the ministry of education.. intelligent people can be people who actually didnt have any form if advanced education but have knowledge about certain things.. in my village ibo boys contruct cars that move, they construct electrical bikes with scraps..some if these boys dont even know how to speak good english..they always converse in igbo... thats intelligence.. people who go to university's can also be intelligent but its not actually matts that make you intelligent, but if you pass maths with a1 dinsticntion and go to church and start flogging demons with cains and beating yourselfs up to provoke a miracle, would you consider that person intelligent cos they can solve maths?
so the only education you know is maths and engineering?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Martinez39s(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
shocked
Why the surprise? Don't I reason? *yimu* grin
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
so you are saying I can't have a girl who is intelligent and educated?

You can. And you can also have one who is intelligent and uneducated. My precise statement was "education is not an indicator of intelligence". Earning a Phd does not necessarily indicate that one is intelligent, much less a common Bsc.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You can. And you can also have one who is intelligent and uneducated. My precise statement was "education is not an indicator of intelligence". Earning a Phd does not necessarily indicate that one is intelligent, much less a common Bsc.
its subjective to the subject matter. Which brings me back to my first comment you quoted. I like girls who match or exceed my intelligence.

Why was wrong about that?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
so the only education you know is maths and engineering?
education is basically teaching someone something.. like sex education, you can teach a woman things like abstain from sex till 20.. always use condom.. lol thats not gonna stop her from banging 5 boys at once without a condom... it takes intelligence for her to understand that knowledge must be adhered to
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

you can actually but the fact she's a bsc holder doesn't mean she's not foolishly banging all the men she goes out with on the first date.. yeah both of you meet and she wows you with her school eduction.. deeo down do you think you'd get along?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
education is basically teaching someone something.. like sex education, you can teach a woman things like abstain from sex till 20.. always use condom.. lol thats not gonna stop her from banging 5 boys at once without a condom... it takes intelligence for her to understand that knowledge must be adhered to
is education only about maths and engineering? Why are you evading?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
is education only about maths and engineering? Why are you evading?
is sex education maths and engineering?.. no education isn't always about maths.. its mostly that
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:
Don’t think he can, saw him the other day. He’s a very fat guy.
No wonder, now it makes sense that he is redpiilled
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you can actually but the fact she's a bsc holder doesn't mean she's not foolishly banging all the men she goes out with on the first date.. yeah both of you meet and she wows you with her school eduction.. deeo down do you think you'd get along?
this comment looks uneducated.

So if you want to end up with an uneducated woman, nothing wrong with that. As far as you will help your kids solve assignments and do well in school.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
There's more to education than the 4 walls of a university
Kennedyiheme02:
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol you're surely on this jet.. the goat saw 100s of kennedy ihemes on twitter... and assumed thats me grin grin. I lost my social media accounts crazy women like you reported my accounts.. i had a fan page of 7000 followers with active daily dose of red pill contents... but don't worry I'm creating a live stream plaform currently where you'll get to see me.. I plan on enlightening alot of men... surely alot of women will be on anti depressants in this decade, you'll be single forever, nobody wants to deal with your shi.t
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by AstroG: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
astrogs and Martinez ain't better than him,they are all trolls that do nothing but sham women

Nothing to say

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
There's more to education than the 4 walls of a university
like?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by AstroG: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Damn alot of ignorant women think having first class and the highest degree on earth can get them a quality man, so they waste all their lives doing that.. newsflash, maybe the reason you're single is because we don't give a damn about your degrees, holds no value to us.. you're single because you tend to lean towards your qualification for validation whe you're around men instead of your femininity..

I'm starting a redpill streaming site soon.. I'll post links on NL soon

Bro,reduce the way u carry women matter for head cuz they are like time bomb waiting to explode.

The more busy u are,the less time u have to think abt Women fanatics and manipulations

MY TWO CENTS cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
this comment looks uneducated.

So if you want to end up with an uneducated woman, nothing wrong with that. As far as you will help your kids solve assignments and do well in school.
if i was a simp man.. i would want to end up with an intelligent woman.. most people who do jobs related to what they studied comes out earning peanuts.. the highest you'll earn is 500k or maybe 1m lol thats the kind of money people who run thier own businesses make in a week like having your own online store.. its blood money.. i dont get to slave away for one boss.. guess what you dont need school to do it

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
AstroG:

Bro,reduce the way u carry women matter for head cuz they are like time bomb waiting to explode.

The more busy u are,the less time u have to think abt Women fanatics and manipulations

MY TWO CENTS cool
yeah I'll have to take this advice cos as i try to enlighten them they turn out to be condescending and act like illiterates..
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by sweetrace(f): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Damn alot of ignorant women think having first class and the highest degree on earth can get them a quality man, so they waste all their lives doing that.. newsflash, maybe the reason you're single is because we don't give a damn about your degrees, holds no value to us.. you're single because you tend to lean towards your qualification for validation whe you're around men instead of your femininity..

I'm starting a redpill streaming site soon.. I'll post links on NL soon

Are you saying women should not have a first degree so they can attract men? What kind of myopic and lack of self confidence are you steeped in? Have you not heard that shoes have size? Imagine saying a woman is single because she leans towards her qualifications for validation!!!!! So, how about the countless women who’ve degrees, are working with said and are married? Please go and have your brain reset. You reek of �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
sweetrace:

Are you saying women should not have a first degree so they can attract men? What kind of myopic and lack of self confidence are you steeped in? Have you not heard that shoes have size? Imagine saying a woman is single because she leans towards her qualifications for validation!!!!! So, how about the countless women who’ve degrees, are working with said and are married? Please go and have your brain reset. You reek of �
ok
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Mstick: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yes I SAW HIM.

He thinks I searched for him on Social media but I have NO TIME FOR THAT.

1)I wish him and his kind would know that millions of women don’t live their lives for men validation.

2)He should get and education because it shows he’s a dropout, he can’t even make a coherent sentence.

funmisticqueen2:

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
AstroG:

MY TWO CENTS cool
grin
In reality they don't talk to women too often, so they come here to beat around the bush.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by AstroG: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:
Yes I SAW HIM.

[s]1)I wish him and his kind would know that millions of women don’t live their lives for men validation.[/s]

2)He should get and education because it shows he’s a dropout, he can’t even make a coherent sentence.

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by AstroG: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
[s]if i was a simp man.. i would want to end up with an intelligent woman.. most people who do jobs related to what they studied comes out earning peanuts.. the highest you'll earn is 500k or maybe 1m lol thats the kind of money people who run thier own businesses make in a week like having your own online store.. its blood money.. i dont get to slave away for one boss.. guess what you dont need school to do it
[/s]

Bro,am sorry.

But I don't support u in this cry
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by AstroG: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
FarFromAverage:

grin
In reality they don't talk to women too often, so they come here to beat around the bush.

That's how u put it,not me
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mstick:
Yes I SAW HIM.

1)I wish him and his kind would know that millions of women don’t live their lives for men validation.

you saw me where grin grin.. dude you searched social media after i made you feel miserable that night.. you then picked one profile and made yourself believe that was me.. please I'm very sure i make more money in one week from my online business than yiu would with your miserable 100k a month job you applied for after finishing school... your mierable bsc job that cant even make you spend 200k in a single week without crying ... cooperate slave.. spent 5 years of your miserable life in school to work and make 100k a month, you must really hate your life bruh grin grin...

no offense to people with white collar jobs though.. this ewu just had it coming.. grin grin
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
its subjective to the subject matter. Which brings me back to my first comment you quoted. I like girls who match or exceed my intelligence.

Why was wrong about that?

Nothing. Except that a woman does not have to pass through school before she matches your intelligence.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
AstroG:

That's how u put it,not me
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.