Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (79156 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Mrphylor09: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol .... so funny though . You see those baes wey dey proof stubborn are the ones you go soon chop tired if you dont give up . It's a normal phenomenon for ladies to reject guys . Jus walk up to a lady with the mindset that you jus have to talk to someone , not with the motive of wooing her ..
if you go with the mindset of talking to someone and she reject you ,, you will have it in mind that she doesn't feel like talking at that moment .
But if you go with the motive of wooing and she decline your greetings you will feel bad like you're not upto her standard .

N:B Its advisable to walk up to a lady when she's alone than when she's with her geng

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ofem89(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jesus is what you really needed .he will give you courage in times of discouragement & teach you how to go about it when the time comes.pls give you life to him, he will package you till that perfect day.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by franchasng: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elock1:
kai....i swear na me be this...

my papa finish me with word of God, mine was so bad that i wasnt even allowed to talk to a girl, even in uni sef..
I was that cute shy guy that d ladies love but i never made a move...my papa no try oh, it affected my self confidence, even till now...
but luckily i've had a number of girlfriends...they just keep coming and God so kind i am witty, funny and intelligent...i go dy drop small punchlines 4 dem, them go be like "so u sabi talk like this but u dy pretend"
b4 u know boom relationship go start
you know when good boys turn bad, they are always the baddest lol, when I later became bad eh, my house almost turned to playboys' mansion grin

Thank God for mercy cry

12 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by franchasng: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
ofem89:
Jesus is what you really needed .he will give you courage in times of discouragement & teach you how to go about it when the time comes.pls give you life to him, he will package you till that perfect day.
is that my mom talking cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Sexycardib: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
I laughed
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by yemi15(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:
Does Every Guy Experience This?

Good Day My Fellow Nairalanders..

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..

No be only you my brother, till today my heart beats fast when I try to woo a Nigerian girl. Did not experience the fright with foreign ladies sha.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ugohenry2019(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
ahahahahahaha very funny bro...with time u will grow pass that stage though....
mine was I could flow with the talk buh the moment I start typing the number my hands will start to shake...I could even type the number three times ...what I did I stopped typing and will give them my phone to type their numbers..
we all... have stories to tell...

4 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..

U are a chicken and a clown. That’s all. I’m sorry grin theres no nice way to put it to make u understand how bleeped u acted. Never embarrass urself like that again it’s totally bad confidence pls. grin

Go and learn the art, don’t cram shit! That won’t work. It will only get u embarrassed. Cheers
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ComradeShegs(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol grin ***Inside life***. It's quite funny but these things actually do happen. It's a phase we all pass through, but it's left for you to decide whether or not u want to get stuck.

I used to be very shy. Infact while in Sec school, I hardly had any female frndz. Even in the University, I had just few I pal with who we got into talking terms through group presentations or assignments. cheesy I just felt so timid approaching the opposite sex, I felt I wud come short of words to keep the conversation going so instead of painting myself as that boring dude to them, I rather chose to form the hard guy tingi.

Flashback to my first relationship while in sec school, I bin just dey show her green light, I got lucky the girl sef code. She persuaded me to ask her out myself, I couldn't...lol... I had to pen dwn my feelings towards her and she happily replied with a YES in CAPS. grin ...So with time, I learnt to grow my confidence, watch movies; it really helped...no be everytime u go watch Action, dey reason soap opera series too...Yes soap opera cheesy It might sound hilarious but certainly it would help more than you could ever imagine.

So bruv, don't feel bad, this things happen. Lemme tell u a secret, whenever u see a girl you're into, just picture her like a 5yr old n do ur thing. Remember, avoid cramming! E no dey help. Good Luck.

4 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
biGDhAp:
cramming lines lol .. how old is the op sef?? ..

hit like if you never had to toast a girl before she becomes your gf ..

like seriously.. I can't recall me ever wooing a girl

Well I can say you don't know what wooing is then, a girl can't be your girl or wife without wooing her

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by yemi15(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kingsteve:

Bro, Liver cuttage is almost as bad as a serious medical term in the wooing game ooo.
Once infected...
It turns an able-bodied, good looking dude to a chronic stammerer in the presence of his dream girl.

In severe cases, one can even be disoriented, sweaty and even feel feverish from within, and end up asking the most silly questions.

Fear Liver cuttage oo!
grin

grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by TheWonder: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..

Thanks for the smile man, I needed it. Lol.. the hiss sounds funny. grin grin grin
Welcome to da club.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by dingbang(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
You tried, she lacks manners or courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Infeority complex gbe no woju oloro
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by echibuogwu(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Not all Amaka.
Amakavula:
And later you people would attackme for saying Nigerian guys fear beautiful women grin grin grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by MotiveU(f): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ok
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by dmgr(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amakavula:
And later you people would attackme for saying Nigerian guys fear beautiful women grin grin grin

Hmmm,this one u re generalizing, what makes u think that all Nigerian guys re scared to woo beautiful women?, if u don't know self na the extremely beautiful One's I they get more confidence to woo than the average looking ones.

The nigga is just passing through a phase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amakavula:
hmmm

being fair or yellow in complexion does not make you beautiful,
I checked you pics and I could not see anything beautiful in it,
just yellow PAWPAW" nothing much.

so don't think being fair or yellow gives you edge over BLACK BEAUTIES. BE GUIDED

if am to choose between you and a black girl, I'll choose a black complexion girl over you

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by davidas101(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol, honestly my case was almost worst that this OP's, I grew up a VERY shy kid, was crushing on this cute Igbo girl named Maureen who according to our mutual friend also liked me, I loved her so much n was so obsessed with thoughts of her that I drew a beautiful near perfect picture of her offhand at the second attempt, the mutual friend was supposed to introduce me to her but he said he told her abt me n she said I should man up n approach her myself, oh boy, my liver no cut, e vanish ni, one evening like that the guy n I hung around one angle like that knowing all her movements, as she walked by the plan was for us to pretend like we bumped into her, so my nigga will do d intro, as we walked behind her abt to catch up my padi move nio, left me alone with her, I shoulda obeyed my mind jeje n leave her but I tried to man up, walked up to her n was like "hi" I tried introducing myself and telling her I'll love to be friends with her but till today I still can't recollect the gibberish I said, just remember her walking away using all her strength to avoid laughing out loud n tryna keep a straight face, I went home n cried for a while, hated myself for being so shy n gentle, lost a few cute girls like that cos of my shyness, but I'm good now sha, currently dating gf number 5.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by kayo80(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
stanvesco:

Haahhahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhhahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahha I swear u nailed it.

His own was even few months.

I remembered when I was in ss1-3

I stalked a beautiful neighbor who mischievously gave me her kidsisters name as hers.....

Shiiit mehn!

But now I even enter relationships without knowing grin undecided

"I remembered when I was in ss1-3

I stalked a beautiful neighbor who mischievously gave me her kidsisters name as hers....."

grin
It would have been so romantic if you ended up dating the kid sister in the future.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ZooOga: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
bro op, good job overcoming your fears to approach the babe. kudos
it's completely normal for a gentleman with some home training to have trepidation about trying to woo a female without the proper introduction. she played it nice and respectable.
dis would have been a different outcome if u were a rude area boy hitting on any and everything, and the neighborhood slay bae/ashy open and used to all manner of crudeness. wink

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by lawqus(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
It virtually happens to all guys, me back den will ask my guys for chic numbers,chat dem up.i always claim mr anonymous wen asked for my name. Bt d day we finally see each oda lasan,its always as if i God don format my brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Liposure: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Crayonforest:
I got the gift from birth
Back then I Uni some guys will be so much ashamed of going after classic girls. Mehn within just a few minutes I done bring them down and with all their class they will be humbled. Op it is all about approach, me na funny guy so I start with saying something funny and before you know it they have started chuckling softly that is when I start chipping in some juicy words. Before you say jack the damsel is under my control. Many of my guys then calls my magic tongue.
baba, i hail oh
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Jabarzee(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by yomisley: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
I hail ooo bros this your scope self make brain, I fear you ooo very matured ������
Kingsteve:
Op, what happened to you is called Liver Cuttage
As a guy, it is a phase one must pass through before being more confident.

Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you, you will outgrow it soon.

Next time: never cram, I repeat: never cram what you'll tell her.

Just approach her and start a convo...a meaningul one.
You can start with...I haven't seen you around here, do you live in the neighborhood?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Well I can say you don't know what wooing is then, a girl can't be your girl or wife without wooing her
hehehehe .. you dunno warris goin on..

I'm even about to make a nl babe my wife without wooing her

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by PotatoSalad(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shebi if you get ride now, she'll be the one to be disturbing you

6 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Kingsteve(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
yomisley:
I hail ooo bros this your scope self make brain, I fear you ooo very matured ������

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by lawqus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
It virtually happens to all guys, me back den will ask my guys for chic numbers,chat dem up.i always claim mr anonymous wen asked for my name. Bt d day we finally see each oda lasan,its always as if God don format my brain

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by kayo80(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Op yours was better naw. In my own case back then na letter oh! I could remember one that took my love letter to the principal angry

Lol
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by PotatoSalad(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

being fair or yellow in complexion does not make you beautiful,
I checked you pics and I could not see anything beautiful in it,
just yellow PAWPAW" nothing much.

so don't think being fair or yellow gives you edge over BLACK BEAUTIES. BE GUIDED

if am to choose between you and a black girl, I'll choose a black complexion girl over you

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.
If she goes to camp now, she'll be running to hide under shade during afternoon match practice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.