Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (79070 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Your only "crime" is awkwardness and lack of confidence. We've all been there but that's long During my College days.
U don't need to go through all these stress naw.
I mean u don't need to go about chasing fine girls in ur neighborhood...No u don't.
But if u must it is always better and less stressful to go after someone that's giving u the green lights(The one that loves to make eye contact,The one that wants you to corner her,The one that obviously likes you)....If u want the rather easy and inept way of doing this...Get a Degree,Get a job,
Get a Car...This days,I just give a lift to wherever I think she might be Heading and most times as we got on well along the line She ends up following me to my house or my friends house as the case maybe,so u can Imagine...No use woman matter worry urself...I remember,When I was in school then,I was chasing one thick curvey babe and she told me to my Face that she doesn't date Students...Fastforward to today,The same babe dey worry me upndan,I don Taya for her ass.She has practically turned to a sex pest.Why?!Coz I Now have what She was After.
And A friend of mine ended up marrying the same girl that use to tell him "No No,I can't date you,we can just be friends" then in school.Why?!Good Job!!
What's your Prospect?!
Mad ohh.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by leocollins(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2020
magnum247:
Bro, the bottom line is dress real good and also try to be financially comfortable. This 2 things improves ur confidence in wooing ladies. Some guys look good and smart so the girls tend to be 80% wooed even before they re talked to so, if u know say u no fine and u no sabi talk to woman, try make money and the confidence to chase any lady at all will enter you

true reasoning bros,na owo be the matter oh.wen owo dey confidence dey over high.even dy babe fine like wetin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by DrDax: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2020
justli:

That would have crushed me to bite. Hope you Shaked it off?

Sure.

Took a while though.

The invaluable lesson here is that I learnt to forge friendships which overtime may develop into relationships.

In fact, I had a whole conveyor-belt of friends who are ladies, all hoping I would ask them out.

The bolder ones got their wish though. lol

And yes, I encountered that lady again some years later, but by then this bird had flown.

I found her a bit shallow and uninteresting........ oh well

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Budline1(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

being fair or yellow in complexion does not make you beautiful,
I checked you pics and I could not see anything beautiful in it,
just yellow PAWPAW" nothing much.

so don't think being fair or yellow gives you edge over BLACK BEAUTIES. BE GUIDED

if am to choose between you and a black girl, I'll choose a black complexion girl over you

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

See finishing

5 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by UNBELIEVABLE: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Budline1:

See finishing
Abeg, that girl fine na.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by UNBELIEVABLE: 12:49am On Feb 16, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

being fair or yellow in complexion does not make you beautiful,
I checked you pics and I could not see anything beautiful in it,
just yellow PAWPAW" nothing much.

so don't think being fair or yellow gives you edge over BLACK BEAUTIES. BE GUIDED

if am to choose between you and a black girl, I'll choose a black complexion girl over you

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

She's beautiful.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by leocollins(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2020
kayo80:
Hahaha! Funny post. But the funny thing is, I had "liver cuttage" this evening. Lol. As a grown man, it felt so weird.

What happened was, I usually buy cucumber from one place opposite University of Ibadan. So, while buying today, there was a girl at the stand. I had noticed her beauty, but I am really not the type to talk to strangers on the street. Anyway, we ended up standing next to each other while I was waiting for my change, and then she looked up at me with her dreamy eyes, and the look lingered longer than usual. I could tell she wanted me to start a conversation but I just couldn't find the words. I froze. She walked away after a few seconds. It was so unexpected and weird. Lol.

be guided.don't let beautiful ladies pass you by.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Sniper101(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Nostradamus:
what's that thing that gives a man confidence?

You mean you don't know? cheesy
Are you kidney me? undecided

Have...

M
O
N
E
Y

they "might" reject your advances but I tell you you'll have the CONFIDENCE to approach ANY LADY (including Ini Edo) ...if you have money or lots of money cool

5 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Mescana22(m): 12:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:
Does Every Guy Experience This?

Good Day My Fellow Nairalanders..

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..

hahahhaahahahahhahahahahhaahahahh hhaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahha Lmaooooooo. those days i rather steal her number and use whatsapp to toast her sha, that face work no easy, but now, i am A REAL NIGGAR.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by aremz(m): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Pelon:

I don't know where people get this from but it doesn't really work like that in the real world. With teenagers? Maybe,but what I know is that if you want something you go after it,if it's yours fine,if it isn't back off nicely. People I see that get things are those who go after them and not those who live life as a game of chance. Shalom!

That’s what they call game and judging from your reply you lack game
You can most definitely be referred to as a SIMPLETON

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Mkingz(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2020
You are beautiful tho...and that smile kiss
Amakavula:
And later you people would attackme for saying Nigerian guys fear beautiful women grin grin grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by larryking540: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..

To every up coming guys out there before you haunt meet expert on the game

They know day shame put ,,,

I actually started wooing girls when I got into higher institution ,,,
I had to open up to guys in my lodge I wasn't good at approaching females and the rest is history today ,,,..

Expect I don't even have interest on you
But if I have interest, I fit even use bike chase you ,,,
Miss University days sha

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Tunext12(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2020
lolz very funny... it happens to most Evey guy when u still growing up.... just be confident to talk when u stop a Lady... even thought she .may not accept you as boyfriend...
there are always happy when guys call them or trying to wow them... ot a sign that there are still looking good...
meanwhile try .. check. my page for gist up www.parrotnaijaz.com

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..
She's a very rude person, that much is obvious.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by bizhop01: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2020
When i was a boy i never approach any girl and request for friendship, i never tell any girl before that i love her, my lifestyle and the way i treat girls around makes beautiful girls ready to tear them selves apart for my sake.
My friends always jealous of me because girls that the are so desperate to get always come my way which i had no interest, i can recalled some years ago when i had issue with my friends because of three good looking girls that they were also friends so we plan to get them and shear three of us, but the plan didn't go well and three of the girls ending up fighting each other for my head, this almost ruin my long term relationship with my boy friends due to jealousy.
My little experience about young women is that is not all about singing "hello i love you i love you" to them or telling lies like my uncle is Dangote, my grandfather own Abuja Airport just to impress them, i always friendly to everyone and i knew how to treat women around me very well even those that I'm not close to, is not all about becoming ATM card to a girl or even turning to freebies it's self.
As a results of this many people gave me different name like Hand bag, Woman rapper, Lover boy, Ashawo, but now I'm a born again i dump my youthful lifestyle i don't keep women as close friend, i zip up no more have sex like local dogs untill i find my wife.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by greggng: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..

Go and get a job. Build yourself to the point that you can be self reliant....Then women will be rushing you....you are still doing elementary school love...remember we 've adults here that are not interested in your childish love approach

4 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by idyllic2012: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Very interestingly correct and sounds scripturer.
Pelon:

I don't know where people get this from but it doesn't really work like that in the real world. With teenagers? Maybe,but what I know is that if you want something you go after it,if it's yours fine,if it isn't back off nicely. People I see that get things are those who go after them and not those who live life as a game of chance. Shalom!
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by larryking540: 1:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Elbone2:
Your only "crime" is awkwardness and lack of confidence. We've all been there but that's long During my College days.
U don't need to go through all these stress naw.
I mean u don't need to go about chasing fine girls in ur neighborhood...No u don't.
But if u must it is always better and less stressful to go after someone that's giving u the green lights(The one that loves to make eye contact,The one that wants you to corner her,The one that obviously likes you)....If u want the rather easy and inept way of doing this...Get a Degree,Get a job,
Get a Car...This days,I just give a lift to wherever I think she might be Heading and most times as we got on well along the line She ends up following me to my house or my friends house as the case maybe,so u can Imagine...No use woman matter worry urself...I remember,When I was in school then,I was chasing one thick curvey babe and she told me to my Face that she doesn't date Students...Fastforward to today,The same babe dey worry me upndan,I don Taya for her ass.She has practically turned to a sex pest.Why?!Coz I Now have what She was After.
And A friend of mine ended up marrying the same girl that use to tell him "No No,I can't date you,we can just be friends" then in school.Why?!Good Job!!
What's your Prospect?!
Mad ohh.

Nice one ,,,,, straight to the point
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by idyllic2012: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Disaster ������
Bellotelli:
I remember those days in secondary school. I only crammed 3 lines in toasting, which are..
1. Hello my name is x may I know yours?
2. Can we be friends...then she would say what kinda
friend.. Casual or lover?
3. Lover of course...
If she disagreed, i became stall.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by idyllic2012: 1:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Guru has spoken. If you have ears listen to the word of the wise.
shadrach77:
The trick with ladies is don't act as if the toasting is the major issue on your mind even if it is. Start off by trying to be friends with her and that should be quite easy. Once she agrees to be your friend, it becomes easy to say anything to her.

@OP, That girl you described in your post wasn't worth the effort. She was quite rude and arrogant. Only guys with low self esteem will continue pursuing such a lady. A decent lady will understand your plight and try to help you out even when you've messed up undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by idyllic2012: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Hahahahahahaha. Such is life. Too much money brings boldness and fear of STD comes up in the picture.
franchasng:
Boys fear to woo girls; beautiful or ugly, any girl he is crushing on, he is always so scared to woo her until he outgrows that boyish stage and becomes a guy, and if he is lucky to become financially stable, then the world is his, and his only challenge will be avoiding STDs, STIs and other life threatening attacks from the ladies wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Fweshspice(m): 1:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Hahaha... Can't really relate much sha since I never chyked any lady just yet, it's always been the other way round.. Go make money bro.. That's the Ultimate Confidence Booster Lol

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by idyllic2012: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Money na fine Bobo.
Nostradamus:
what's that thing that gives a man confidence?

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by showafrica(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..

Lol, very good write up to ease tension this night. My bro every body pass this stage... Just continue trying. Let me give you clue, when you see her again, call her by her name and start explaining what happened the other day. Make sure is funny like this.. She go laugh, make sure she laugh well well and tell her to think about what you told her and cut out. Make sure you leave when she is still in laughing mode. Trust me she go wan see you again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by temmienewells(m): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Eeyahh
Blu03:
I remember stalking a classmate i had a crush on. It was so hard to talk to him. My hands would shake and my palms were sweaty. It was a scary thing

I don't know what love feels like again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Due to my naturally shy nature, i can't remember wooing any lady.....
they indirectly or directly do the wooing and i still un-intentionally mess up!

Lost a lot of creamy ladies as a result....#i must never be shy in my next life, if there's any!

5 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by 360command: 2:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol.. cheesy grin
Then ask her if she lives in that neighborhood cos yoi haven't really been seeing her around. Then you go further and tell her you'll like to be friends if she wouldn't mind then ask for her digits.
I know say na naija we dey but this line, you no fit use am for abroad. Never tell a woman say if she live in the neighborhood cos she go take am as say you be psycho or person wey wan murder am.. also, no dey tell babe say u never see her around cause e go be like say you dey monitor am and dem fit call police for you.. for real oo.. I don change my words if I dey follow babe yarn no matter which country I dey.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 16, 2020
urx is even good...we ginger my real G go ask 1 babe lik dat, wey him sey him lik , Worse tin na no... baba las las gada mind approach the girl, stammer through the whole ordeal, as the girl say yes, baba zoom off, the next 2month if the guy see her for street na to piante, we dey ball baba wan score naim them shout the babe name im gbaga leave empty net, ur story remind me of tha funny ish.. lol.
make i yarn my own ist tym, after My waec i come dey hustle 1 factory work bak den, break tym as i dey show
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by MUSACALLY(m): 3:03am On Feb 16, 2020
it's not easy as a first timer
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by czarr(m): 3:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Always look them in the eyes.
Say the first thing that comes to your mind.
If it turns out to be stupid, laugh at yourself...and tell her see what her beauty has caused, say e dey make you dey misyarn...

Don't forget to laugh at yourself.... And no too dey raise shoulder, arrogance and confidence no be the same thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by fyneboi79(m): 3:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingsteve:
Op, what happened to you is called Liver Cuttage
As a guy, it is a phase one must pass through before being more confident.

Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you, you will outgrow it soon.

Next time: never cram, I repeat: never cram what you'll tell her.

Just approach her and start a convo...a meaningul one.
You can start with...I haven't seen you around here, do you live in the neighborhood?

"Liver cuttage" way back university slang....NAU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.