Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62598 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My very mistake. Broke men are simply pretenders.
FACT !he might leave u tomorrow with out looking back I no Dey try am!! Better pretenders
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by tojahh(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Are women forbids to make their own monies?

Leeches everywhere

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
mtinfx:
Lol

Wetin concern me

When I was broke una no look me twice

I simply smashed all the babes who turned me down earlier when I was broke and after cash came and moved on. Nothing special jare

cheesy grin

Women always be women

You are a King
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Dantee005(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
brokenness kinda does o !! Not all tho ,, but if he cheats small ,, it gets super worse when money comes,, n if he didn’t at all ,, he would start it when he got the money ,, Cause to him he has to enjoy his money ,, but it’s better u met a guy that’s doing well for himself that doesn’t cheat !! U are more sure of his person . Than a broke guy .
But una no talk about the women wey dey abuse men because she get money pass the man o....Women can be such hypocrites some times ehn...Always making it sound like the man's fault even wen the women are sometimes at fault....
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Saintmary(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2020
benji93:
E gbodo je omo agba lati pa iru owe yen. I hope you get that. I am not quite skilled in the art of using those amis. grin. You need to understand that our adages are time-conscious. grin. They worked in those days, but that's not to say they will work now. Our adages may need evolution. grin. I will take your last sentence though. Do what's best for you. It actually contradicts the adage. What if it's his character regardless of his financial status?
I get the contradiction, but, I used the adage as a cautionary statement, not as something to follow without question.
Decisions like this are best made by the lovers, we the third party can only advise.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical Nigerians who cannot even critical dissect a discourse.. The main issue isn't even about spending money or not, it's about the male's true character!

Trust guys to start yapping about rich dude this or that while ignoring the nucleus of d issue

How about the mitochondria of d issue
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by MeKshow(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
So you see, e no matter say e broke or not...
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a hole that will produce ur kids? Will u shattap

Any hole can produce my kids
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't you think it's more dignified for a woman to work and earn her own money so that she can take care of herself by herself as she wants ? Instead of waiting for a man to do it for her ?

I find it really funny when a woman is insulting a man because of his inability to afford for her what she and her family members can't afford for themselves.
lol u think am hungry ? Or can’t afford stuffs for myself ? Oh please, it has absolutely nothing to do with that . I want someone who’s well to do , I can’t trust a broke guy .. just the way u want women with good character
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pressplay411(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

This is an impressive post with valid point.
There's a popular saying that a poor man has not revealed his true color until he's rich.

While this is true for the majority there's a few that truly are the same whether rich or poor. But that's a rare minority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by AkuOlisa: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Shugavee:
broke men always attack feminist n diverse their statements,,, so because I am a feminist I should roll with a broke man who I ain’t sure of,, so because I said there is nothing like a broke good man means I don’t hv a job ? Take a sit please

What is your advice to broke women who go after rich guys ?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Rejoice5000(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
femi4:
Go and make money, don't waste his time too by being poor. Don't just be at the receiving end AT ALL TIMES
Thank u jare tell her.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by YoungPerson(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.
You don talk everything
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bezimo(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a hole that will produce ur kids? Will u shattap

If it's a liability broke unemployed hole..I dont want..she should get out..wee you get lost..nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Fisher400: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
safia painnnnnnnn

Shugavee:
please stop lying to urselves, do u know how many ladies r dumped by guys they stayed with when they were nothing ,, the ones who stay with their old gf r less than 20 percent!! They finally go for fine beautiful girls n they get married!! Those ladies move on with their lives n meet better men who treat them better.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

What is your advice to broke women who go after rich guys ?
thats their choice ,,, same way u go after women with good character n can cook!! But there is no garantee u would meet him as soon as u expect , so b4 then they need to get a job !!
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

The one you gave your appraisal boss when he tried to sniff your cobwebbed pussy in between your hairy laps undecided

Lool,you definitely don't get enough air from your bed bug infested room,crack a window open you weirdo!!!

I thought I fcked my boss to buy an SUV, suddenly my room is bedbug infested? Your bitterness will consume you and na my matter go cause am.

Fool! grin grin

seanwilliam:
U don dey fhuck up, u really get time to dey school dat idiotic idiot...
Shey na today you know pocohantas?
Person wey dem don chop the sweetest part of her life comot...

Says the ediot that gets grant from NLders before he can fck. Are you not the one your fellow man had to send stipend make you fit fck? You are a disgrace of a man. Useless ashewo men!! grin

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Sheminator: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2020
The mistake people make is to post opinion that will mislead millions of people..nobody has the right to downgrade another. A broke and good guy today can be a rich guy tomorrow..life icon stages.. If a girl can't stay another will. If u check the rate from a Nigerian perspective.girl have not offered much than pussy..with that a guy becomes the ATM that provides all her needs.. Ladies should be more responsible.. That's my suggestion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
majority of men on nairaland r broke !! I don’t believe you

Idiots like you should be banned for life. Nigerian girls and their entitlement mentality...

A man must do everything for you just because you have breasts and a hole. Tufiakwa. Women are worse cheats.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
eduman365:

Idiots like you should be banned for life. Nigerian girls and their entitlement mentality...

A man must do everything for you just because you have breasts and a hole. Tufiakwa. Women are worse cheats.
lol get a life dude!! I said the truth .
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
emphasis on most !! Didn’t say all
Oh I see shocked shocked
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

I thought I fcked my boss to buy an SUV, suddenly my room is bedbug infested? Your bitterness will consume you and na my matter go cause am.

Fool! grin grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Fool! grin grin

Says the ediot that gets grant from NLders before he can fck. Are you not the one your fellow man had to send stipend make you fit fck? You are a fool too. Useless ashewo mehn!! grin

Nikeballer:

The one you gave your appraisal boss when he tried to sniff your cobwebbed pussy in between your hairy laps undecided

Lool,you definitely don't get enough air from your bed bug infested room,crack a window open you weirdo!!!

With these type of dramas and comedy show, we really don't need any other cure for coronavirus for now cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
lol get a life dude!! I said the truth .

Go out there and get your bread instead of looking for rich perfect guys. You went to the same school with a man, studied the same course with a man, have 2 hands with a man. Stop shouting "men men" all the time, it's irritating. Whatever men do, women do worse. And to top it up women are so broke, the vast majority of you depend on the so called broke men for your upkeep. Even the so called working class are still parasites... Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Lighero(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Excuse me lady, that's he is broke today doesn't mean he is not going to be rich tomorrow. Nobody is a "waste". Don't use this word ever again please. I agree some men can be Dem lazy, but nobody is a waste. Talk to the ones who can listen and they would change for the better.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
lol

The Nikeballer guy? Never seen a more useless man. Same ediot said I fcked my boss to buy a car. Same ediot saw ordinary picture of cake and said I stole the picture to post.

The ediot thinks I am one of those girls he brings to that his room with mosquito blood on his walls, to fck. Very useless entity. Next 10yrs he will still be a fool and start calling successful guys, yahoo boys. Whereas he spent his youth sniffing my ass. Useless alfa male!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by AkuOlisa: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Shugavee:
lol u think am hungry ? Or can’t afford stuffs for myself ? Oh please, it has absolutely nothing to do with that . I want someone who’s well to do , I can’t trust a broke guy .. just the way u want women with good character

From 2010 till 2017 I was as broke as a school rat.
My girlfriend then stood by me even when people like you keep telling her to abandon me not because I did something bad, but simply because I was broke. But she stood her ground.
To day I can afford to spend 1M everyday for the next 3 years and still be ok.
As for that my girlfriend, bought a duplex, lands and cars for her, as long as I am alive she will be receiving 100k every month. The only reason we are not married is because of genotype. ( we are both As)

Being broke is just a phase.
Character is Everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.
grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

The Nikeballer guy? Never seen a more useless man. Same ediot said I fcked my boss to buy a car. Same ediot saw ordinary picture of cake and said I stole the picture to post.

The ediot thinks I am one of those girls he brings to that his room with mosquito blood on his walls, to fck. Very useless entity. Next 10yrs he will still be a fool and start calling successful guys, yahoo boys. Whereas he spent his youth sniffing my ass. Useless alfa male!! grin
my stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Lighero:
Excuse me lady, that's he is broke today doesn't mean he is not going to be rich tomorrow. Nobody is a "waste". Don't use this word ever again please. I agree some men can be Dem lazy, but nobody is a waste. Talk to the ones who can listen and they would change for the better.
he might be rich tomorrow but would he still choose u then? It’s not that he won’t be rich!! Read to understand
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by AkuOlisa: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Shugavee:
thats their choice ,,, same way u go after women with good character n can cook!! But there is no garantee u would meet him as soon as u expect , so b4 then they need to get a job !!

Judging a man because of his financial challenges speaks a lot about a woman's character.

The sooner your realize that a cheat is a cheat regardless of his financial status ( rich, comfortable or broke) the better for you.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Lighero(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Secondly Aunty there is nothing like a Rich good guy. You paint the picture that all rich men are good this is fallacious.Money only reflects the character and personality of it's holder

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.