Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62702 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by adedayoa2(f): 4:01am On Mar 22, 2020
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha u no well ooooo. Watch your fellow ladies attack you with missiles
na man
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Toks2008(m): 4:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

What is this one saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 4:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

You are an idiot!!! Tiggered over your post?I am schooling and educating you....your mates with vaginas are making exploits in STEM and every other sectors,you are on NL 24/7 seeking attentions,hating and bitter on men...

Can we make a challenge by posting our bank accounts screenshots,you can even add up that of the idiot sissies who send you PM's to yours...if you have more money in your account than mine,I will wire you 50k,you wanna play this game for all to see,miss hairy laps?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 4:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

The one you gave your appraisal boss when he tried to sniff your cobwebbed pussy in between your hairy laps undecided

Lool,you definitely don't get enough air from your bed bug infested room,crack a window open you weirdo!!!

You have one very terrible bad mouth sha o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenneth10110(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Now I don’t enjoy sex? I thought you know all the NL guys that are fcking me and making me scream to high heavens?

You don’t have a brain, you’ll notice with time. Probably when you try to process information outside pussy affairs. grin grin

Go and hustle and be independent rich man will come if not yahoo boys will just be fucking you with this your mentality. Aproko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Amberon11:
I don't understand why most guys on this thread are just pained. Y'all always stress on marrying virgins and how non-virgins are hoes and bla bla bla but when a woman mentions wealth as her standard y'all start crying....

Lmao, cry me a river.

That's because the ladies mentioning wealth are not virgins but hoes. You see how annoying that is. If na virgin dey find money, at least we go understand. Na premium pussy be that. Not all these overused entitled holes grin grin angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by mufutau55(m): 5:00am On Mar 22, 2020
It goes the other way too, "There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good woman". Guys abi I lie, because there is plenty of them o?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by KevinDein: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2020
What a thread lol.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ezenna191(m): 5:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
I really don't understand why you have to use a double comma (,,) when you can use a full stop and can as well add lots of space or a one line paragraph if you don't want clumsiness
How does this contribute to the message being passed?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by vioment: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2020
What is happening with Naijan men and women is dat we talk "at" each other, we don't converse/talk with/to each other.

This is similar to the way we treat each other's tribe.

Naija babes are great, very beautiful, unique, intelligent, and any other wonderful imagination your mind can compose. These same qualities can be said of Naija guys.

Our problem in Nigeria is the direction of energy, our kindness level has gone way down, our respect level have gone way down, our intelligence level have gone under the 35% Mark which is like F for fail.

We need to love ourselves more and have more conscience for peoples consideration.

It is not a crime to love ourselves. We are a collection of wonderful unique people. The question is how do we harness that collective wonder?

A well oiled running Naija is a world's greatest in my book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bezimo(m): 5:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

The average 9ja girl is a complete liability offering only the hole between her legs..most guys will tell you same..only in 9ja you will see a broke ass girl with nothing to offer broke shaming another guy..Una dey mad..Bunch of yeyecious girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by darediamond(m): 5:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Shugavee if I May Ask you, what really makes a WOMAN A WOMAN?

Remember you are first a baby-girl, a Girl, a Lady and later a WOMAN before you can ever become a W I F E.

Life is in Stages, Achievement in Phases.

A right thinking Lady aspiring to become a WOMAN and later the Golden state, WIFE will agree that adulthood for a female equally starts from 18hrs of age as it is for a Guy which means from that age onward you have partially become a WOMAN. Or a WO!!

The MANLlness part is achieved via Hardwork in all ramifications over yourself and that includes you having a non-culpable Stable Source Of Income not just "a source of income".

However, that you as a WOMAN have a non-questionable stable source of income do not mean you are responsible, you MUST have an Admirable character too as only these 2 combinations qualifies any WOMAN as a WIFE MATERIAL.

NO RESPONSIBLE MAN DATES A BROKE LADY/WOMAN LET ALONE TURNING INTO A WIFE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by darediamond(m): 5:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Go and hustle and be independent rich man will come if not yahoo boys will just be fucking you with this your mentality. Aproko
SENSIBLE and Reasonable advice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Jaapu: 5:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .

You are overrating that hole between your legs o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by darediamond(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

That's because the ladies mentioning wealth are not virgins but hoes. You see how annoying that is. If na virgin dey find money, at least we go understand. Na premium pussy be that. Not all these overused entitled holes grin grin angry

"overused entitled holes" chai!!! grin grin

Awon are ile Ngozi!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by favour32(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

who asked you to believe me, what's my own. broke or not a nigger must play games. you don't need money to unpant a lady.
Man!
You dey there!
Guy wey nor get money... make he get mouth and balance...am with packaging, he go run things with any kpekus! grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 5:40am On Mar 22, 2020
U don dey fhuck up, u really get time to dey school dat idiotic idiot...
Shey na today you know pocohantas?
Person wey dem don chop the sweetest part of her life comot...
Nikeballer:

You are an idiot!!! Tiggered over your post?I am schooling and educating you....your mates with vaginas are making exploits in STEM and every other sectors,you are on NL 24/7 seeking attentions,hating and bitter on men...

Can we make a challenge by posting our bank accounts screenshots,you can even add up that of the idiot sissies who send you PM's to yours...if you have more money in your account than mine,I will wire you 50k,you wanna play this game for all to see,miss hairy laps?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by TheMan3: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .
is the clean *** for sale?

Hmm sounds like a prostitute to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by darediamond(m): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2020
TheMan3:
is the clean *** for sale?

Hmm sounds like a prostitute to me

Now Shugavee , see the level you have reduced yourself to before Men!!

See your life!!!

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2020
favour32:

Man!
You dey there!
Guy wey nor get money... make he get mouth and balance...am with packaging, he go run things with any kpekus! grin
watch your words bro.. which kind package u one package for otedola pikin? Which kind package u go package for Tinubu pikin? Even if you still want to use package chop them ( it would be a top notch package), you go still spend money for such package which I'm sure a broke guy cant afford... you still need money as a guy if you wanna fhuck any kpekus..you dont necessarily need to spend it on her.. you just need to get it to maintain your confidence....
money + self worth works together...
Without money, your confidence is limited...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by olugabbie(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2020
No man on earth can hide his true character. The sign will always be there. Most people ignore these signs all in the name of love. A responsible man is a responsible man, rich or poor, young or old, handsome or ugly.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by olugabbie(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2020
No man on earth can hide his true character. The sign will always be there. Most people ignore these signs all in the name of love. A responsible man is a responsible man, rich or poor, young or old, handsome or ugly.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by favour32(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
watch your words bro.. you still need money as a guy if you wanna fhuck any kpekus( you dont necessarily need to spend it on her)... you just need to g es t it to maintain your confidence....
money + self worth works together...
Without money, your confidence is limited...
Nai be the packaging na.If you get 100k ,you package as if na I million bro grin cool
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Asianjollof007: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.
Beautiful woman kiss
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.
Beautiful woman
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2020
favour32:

Nai be the packaging na.If you get 100k ,you package as if na I million bro grin cool
we still saying something bahmi.. 100k self no be small money in this economy..I dey talk of broke guys wey no dey eat complete square meals or get better wears and crib...

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by HRMK: 6:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
what else culd a lady offer apart from sex?those that can offer more are the wives and not girlfriends!that is the plain truth!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by fykes(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
I really don't understand why you have to use a double comma (,,) when you can use a full stop and can as well add lots of space or a one line paragraph if you don't want clumsiness
Seems u haven't realized how terrible in punctuation most slay "things" are? When all their brain matter is filled with men and sex

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by favour32(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
we still saying something bahmi.. 100k self no be small money in this economy..I dey talk of broke guys wey no dey eat complete square meals or get better wears and crib...
No!
Broke guy suppose wash that sh!t comot for e body b4 e go talk of woman.
Broke guy be like mad man..bc e mental ability to process cognitive reasoning dey absolutely chaotic and poor.
Na how he go chop nai make up 99% of him brain...so e nor normal(Nigeria bad Sha.... Nigeria na factory of broke guys)
My explanation nor be for broke guy but for guys wey nor too get but not broke.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Yoighaman(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.

What an analysis smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
I agreeded with you grin grin

Cc: lefulefu this chick is talketh the true, financial freedom is brought out the corrected colors of a mens, she right angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Mrpojj(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

Why does this post seem pointless to me

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by MZrapper(f): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
majority of men on nairaland r broke !! I don’t believe you
Thanks for this. Most nairaland guys are broke weaklings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.