Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99658 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Dem dey advice you now based on reality, u dey dey play emotions.

U for nor bring the matter here na.

Forgive and take her back 'cos that is what you have in mind.

Na your problem, nor be our own.

he is under manipulation

6 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by odaniel1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Do not be a fool. Women will play the 'victim' card just to justify their brazen actions. "..i know i love her.."
Well, you do not. And she doesn't love you as well. If she has gone to the length of 'researching' about how to please a married man, is it when you both are married that she'll learn loyalty? Do not get married to a hoe. Real MEN don't save hoes.
I'll rather be addicted to drugs than women......

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Toseenlove: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Niggur stop deceiving yourself, That girl has a Certified pot belly Simp financing her. You either play along and fleece her as much as you can or bow out with honor, My two cent. Ladies of these days no dey Joke with anyone, Their eyes dey shook like Hyena and are nothing to write home about. They are gathering as much SIMPS they can gather...[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Jetfire: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bruh, you are destroying your relationship by yourself , truth be told, sub-consciously you want the relationship to fail. You need am excuse to back out.... first- you are not mentally ready for such relationship.
Secondly - you can’t take care of that girl, and you expect her to trust you and leave behind all the friendships and mutual relationships she has built up on her own.... just because you promised her marriage ...
if you want this relationship to work ... you better give her some space ,by that I mean stop prying into her private life and build a good relationship with her , no accusation, no nagging and give each other time... she has nothing to prove to you..... just be your good self that wants to love her and wait for her, even if you loose at the end.

As For me, I don’t believe in going back to an ex ,it never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by HassassinPenhis(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bros u dull o... Do you understand what Romantic Love means and what is required? If she loves you she wouldn't be sharing her body with another man. Married or not. That lady is way smarter than you are. She must be very beautiful or she has mad bed skills for her to have you enchanted like this.

You have been advised, take it or leave it. If you knew you were going to stick to you opinion, why did you bring it to a public forum?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Shonde90(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
Permit me to call you a simp, why do you have to get angry and quarrel because you guys hung out and she didn't post some random 'me and boo' shit? Social media life doesn't really mean tis working.
To be frank, that girl has w h o r e-some attributes. She should not justify her wrongs using her mom as subterfuge; she decided to do it herself!
She decided to sell her body for money!
I believe she's playing cool because she's seeing herself on the verge of walking down the aisle: girls don't fool around this period.
But does it change the fact that a hoe is a hoe?

Sense will never leave you...May God grant you with more wisdom....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Philadelphia: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

My brother, trust me when I say I've been there. You surely don't want to know how it ends. Believe me, you won't like the end.
So, run away from that LovePeddler. She knows you truly love her but she doesn't feel same towards you.
She has more of her energy focused in building a relationship with the married man. I can tell you that from her browser history.
Also from her browser history, you'd notice that she's trying so hard to win another man's heart (the married man). So tell me, what time does she have to build your relationship with her.
Soon, she'd have a baby for the married man. What are you gonna do? Why don't you run now while your legs can still carry you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by SamUnbeatable(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
the only remedy to stop a flirting lady is to just fence her ears and lock her in the cell, Wich is not possible because she will flirt with herself....

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Shonde90(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
“‪From the streets did she emerge, and to the street she will return”...A hoe is a hoe....My guy if if you marry her....e sure me die the married man will own 1 or 2 of your kids....‬Wise up ko japa...

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Openbusiness: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
galadima77:

Like that one who removed 4 teeth from the wife's mouth after DNA test revealed their 3 children aren't his afterall.
Wow, what an unfortunate man he is. 3 children? shocked
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by DivineTurnAroun(f): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Skmoda360:
I don't know what to say lemme leave it to the elders in the house but bros you Bleep up ooo why will you go back to your ex if not for one thing "sex, sex, sex upon it.....Okafor's law undecided
what is okafor's law
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by shilz(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sincerely u think she LOVES you?.. SORRY!

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
What I will advice you to do is that try checking her phone again, if she's still chatting with the married man, then it means she's not ready to settle down, a woman who's ready to settle down will cut all ties from her past friendships, if not, she's not ready to settle down.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by SamUnbeatable(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Toseenlove:
Lol see the phone wey the Olosho girl dey use sef, Oppo N121,000 exactly the phone I'm using. I'm absolutely sure no be hin money she use buy am lol. Ogbeni stop deceiving yourself, That girl has a Certified pot belly Simp financing her. You either play along and fleece her as much as you can or bow out with honor, My two cent. Ladies of these days no dey Joke with anyone, Their eyes dey shook like Hyena and are nothing to write home about. They are gathering as much SIMPS they can gather...
my brother ehhh!! oil wey dey ur head reach Barrell ooo.... u just talk my mind right about now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by donMIG(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
That is our problem
We love the wrong girl dump the wrong girl
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by seguno2: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

May we not love poison. Amen.
You will be heartbroken for a while and then move on with your life.
EOD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by dinachi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

Stop deceiving yourself. The girl is a LovePeddler!

I don't know why men of these days are so weak.

Most girls of nowadays are lesbians and prostitutes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by geedot: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
rOsy247:

Shut up broke ass lazy thing. Talking about poverty, for u to even collect 6k from the babe shows you are heavily swimming in poverty already. She's richer than your broke ass that's why you even collected from her. She enjoys the sexual intercourse with her sugar daddy while you are on nairaland lamenting/weeping for her dumping your broke ass. No na, wait for her to come feed your poverty stricken family instead lifting your broke ass to goan get busy.

U broke asses will always be dumped till y'all have sense like your fellow men. No wonder the highest cases of suicide are broke ass boyfriends suffering from depression cos of being dumped for not living up to responsibilities

In as much as I don't concur with you on some of your points, but you're damn right about some if not most.
Men are becoming more stupid every blessed day. I can't remember when last I saw a lady post about having relationship issues, it's always these men.
They say women don't know what they want, meanwhile they're the most confused lot. Well from the look of things these days, ladies are so certain of what they want and go for it. But it's the weak men that don't know what they want, and always complaining.

Imagine what a 20year old girl is making that OP pass through. A girl is not from a rich home, not working, and she's looking really good. Where do you think the maintenance money is coming from?
Is either you make lot of money, or you go after the working class ladies, you will always encounter this same thing from ladies!

4 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by sacx: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .

You both deserve each other then. All these 'don't judge me by my past', na wash. People don't live much differently than they did in the past unless there was a radical event that brought about a change in philosophies. Simply deciding to put on your best behaviour does not mean you are much different from who you were in the past. All you need is an enabling condition or environment to fall back.

I have no response to the issue you raised in your post. Advising people in love is about one of the most ardous task cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Toseenlove: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
galadima77:

Like that one who removed 4 teeth from the wife's mouth after DNA test revealed their 3 children aren't his afterall.

Lol you don't mean It ehn, 4 teeth? Local man can not can...

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Mydazz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Your post is very funny, I know you're young but are you a freaking teenager,..... She's a good girl cos she sent 6k out of 33k to you,..... You're so dumb.
Goodluck with your foolishness, you're beyond any kind of advice

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
successful35:

Your problem is ignorance that's all. If i open your eyes about astrology, cold go enter your body. Na astrology most pastors take dey oreach dey scam people. I'm very deep into this stuff, nit those ordinary ones you read on google search.

Oh really?? Lol

enjoy ur day man...
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Meteng: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
Look at you rationalising infidelity. Okay, so, why are you disturbing us? Abeg, shift, and in future, don't come crying to us here o, about your wife's unfaithfulness, that is assuming you've not kpaid from high blood pressure
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
mechanics:
What I will advice you to do is that try checking her phone again, if she's still chatting with the married man, then it means she's not ready to settle down, a woman who's ready to settle down will cut all ties from her past friendships, if not, she's not ready to settle down.

Again

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bitterness. Bitterness. Bitterness. May God keep rewarding the guys who made you this bitter. 36? Soon you'll be 40 grin Na waoo.
pocohantas:
I like that she didn’t apologize. Chick might be young, but she is very smart. Way smarter than the so-called boyfriend. From the chats, he is obviously doing all the loving.

Sorry about your predicament. I can’t say I feel any pity for you, but it is a sad situation all the same.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Again
hahahahah, he should take her for her words na, since he still loves her.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by hibrahim(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Seems you hate the truth. The ashawo girl showed her real colour yet you are still defending her. Someone gave you the best advise which had many likes yet you are here still defending that LovePeddler. Please no one should advise this man again

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Toseenlove: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by YorubaLord: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Let her get a job. Lack of funds could be the reason.

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Dejex4(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

U want to marry a gal and u won't check her fone? U must be a mugu, maga or big time fool, unless uve made up ur mind to marry a total stranger.

U see when u want to marry everybody has to be transparent to a very large extent and put all cards, issues on the table, nobody is a saint bt u need to know what ure going into so u don't end up like an people her saying I don't understand my wife or hubby bla bla bla,

Ur gal is good gal probably bt she clearly lack one critical thing, Discipline! U can't be engaged or making plans to get married and dating or having contacts with past sugar daddy or flings unless uve gotten such permission directly from ur fiance and he's aware of ur discussions even though I doubt any right thinking fiance will allow that.

What is hard in cutting of past flings especially the unhealthy ones? What is wrong with her? Greed or lack of selfworth in herself and ur relationship? Dating a married is bad enough, keeping communication with him is worse and a bigger threat to ur marriage if u dare marry her like that. Mark my words.

She needs to decide what she wants cos she can't have both in this case.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife, baby, and there you go

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.