Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99657 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by bigjohn100(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
[/sup][sup]
Mutemenot:
You have time to build the relationship . You guys haven't really come together, prove to her you are willing and ready for the relationship . Women always have options most especially when dealing with men they think can t meet their demand .
..knowing that she has everything you want in a woman, I suggest you give her more room for repentance ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Illuminated993:
Brother I'm march 30. Please tell me about me.

I'm March 29th. We are both first decan Aries. Boss by birth. Fearless if we make our mind up to achieve something. You rarely give up and you can even cut off your family if they try to control your decisions.

You get got temper but you dey quick calm down and forgive. You nor dey really keep grudge like that. If person betray you, your head go worry the person, na only time he go take before the person go find you come beg be it a man or a woman.

You are the most powerful person in the whole zodiac. You are generous to a fault. Trying to hold back your generosity will affect you oh, so continue being good oh. So many things to tell you brother

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by AkuOlisa: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Biafrareform:

If Karma really pay us all for our deeds, then we all be gone by now . There will be none left on this planet earth

It seems you have already made up your mind to stay with her. If that is the case I wish you long life and good health because you will need when the consequences of this your decision start manifesting in the future.

Believe me they will manifest in thousand folds

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
successful35:

Hiiiiii birthday mate
I'm March 29th. We are both first decan Aries. Boss by birth. Fearless if we make our mind up to achieve something. You rarely give up and you can even cut off your family if they try to control your decisions.

You get got temper but you dey quick calm down and forgive. You nor dey really keep grudge like that. If person betray you, your head go worry the person, na only time he go take before the person go find you come beg be it a man or a woman.

You are the most powerful person in the whole zodiac. You are generous to a fault. Trying to hold back your generosity will affect you oh, so continue being good oh. So many things to tell you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Exodora: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
See this mumu oooo, keep Deceiving yourself . You don't know that you are an alternative once she sees what she is looking for you thank she will stay.
My brother sit down and think about your future now not your today before is too late for you.

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by iammolise(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .

Apparently u don't seem like U're taking any advice to leave this girl or making any considrations of ending the relationship... Just forgive her, overlook everything and marry her... After all she used to be the one in ur shoes back in school, so it's like 1-1 level score
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by tobstarizhia(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
She's a hoe bro. The Hoely spirit is what she is focused on not you. find someone else

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jaybabs1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Olisehinnocent:

Brother, i have witnessed something like this before. From the way this girl talk, you will findout that she's not ready to change. You can be fuckin her with condom without spending a dime on her. You will use the opportunity to find another better babe. After finding another babe, then, break up with her. This will reduce the pain.

Another 'Badder' Boy Spotted!
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
ZooOga:

at ur service blue! grin

Exactly.

Thank you so much.

Danke schön.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=folashadelara post=86817788][/quote]

Just have it in mind that you will go far in life if you work for yourself. You are the real boss lady oh. Nor be all those ones when dey write bosslady for their instagram profile anyhow. The female warriors in the Zodiac according seniority na: Aries, Scorpio but these ones them get devilish personality and ways because the zodiac sign scorpio is ruled by the god of the underworld which is devil himself. And the we have Leo women too. These are the woman leaders in the zodiac.

When Aries of same decan date or marry another aries of the same decan, he go be like say you dey look mirror if you dey with your partner.

You Aries woman, na man you be in spirit oh. But woman in flesh
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
jaybabs1:

Madam, If truly you are a woman/lady as depicted by your handle. You've earned my respect!

Most ladies I have met are veeeerrrrrryyyy selfish and so short-sighted, infact very shallow, all they see and know is NOW!
..They don't have anything to contribute into a relationship than just to take, collect, and collect.

I guess the Nigerian economy has a serious dampening influence on the morals of the modern ladies.(Just as it did on many of the young men)

Not once or twice have I fallen victim of this girls dating other guys all in the name of surviving. You give them 30k monthly upkeep still they will still be secret-chatting one guy on Facebook for a secret weekend outing! All in the name of he is just a friend. Friend what? That's from lady that You already planning wedding with!

Haba!

I sincerely feel for this guy... honestly.

@Poster, My Guy get hard, get hardened and get harder!

It's the decade/era we live in...it's wasnt this way with our mums...it's a reality with the modern ladies we have to cope with and adjust to.

There are still good/manageable ones out there among them descendants of Eve..

Though very hurtful but don't get disturbed about women issue, they've been that way since Creation even from Eve...(Insatiable, greedy and Ungrateful) Few of them are good though.

With some prayers, patience and luck, you will find that rare one.

If any lady is hurt with my comment no vex...read this and change! If you are good.. then get better!

I guess this my harshest and longest comment on NLand.

Not every lady is willing to develop herself and become successful by herself. A lot of them these days look for the easy way out by attaching themselves to any guy that winks at them. They expect allowances and benefits for doing what? For being a girlfriend. It's sad.

4 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Omar09(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you didnt get the sarcasm and mistook it for endorsing her actions?

Why should I offer condolence to one that has no value or regards for himself?

My bad.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Tunext12(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
successful35:

Is her bithday in May or June? Tell me the date of her birthday
. female may tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
She's never loved you man. You're just a nice guy to her.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by nett: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bros bros bros, how many times did i call you. carry your slippers shake am together well and run from this girl and go and do thanksgiving in church. do you know how many guys have found out about their spouse after marriage and children? Better thank God you found out before you made any commitments. This girl is unrepentant and there is nothing you can do to change her, she has tasted the fruit and it is too sweet. Better walk away for your own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by iamclime(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bro, after reading your piece, I recommend you search for and watch a movie I just watched 2 days ago: ESE NLA. A Nollywood film. You may find some pointers there.
Do not invest emotions into what may bring tears, pain, and heartache. Nuff said.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
I went through the same episode around September 2018, the op is going through now. You know that scenario where you do good and Invested your best in a relationship, then the girl decides she doesn't need you anymore. The experience made me re evaluate the concept of relationship, and I decided never to be responsible fully or partially for whoever I'm in a relationship with. But then, you admonished me to do good, and I'm just thinking about what you wrote. I'd love to read more from you, since you said there's so much about me to talk about. Peace profound.
successful35:

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by friendl: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why even bother going through a Lady phone even if she is your wife ,...you just wan die for nothing , ..
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jaybabs1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
jaxxy:

U want to marry a gal and u won't check her fone? U must be a mugu, maga or big time fool, unless uve made up ur mind to marry a total stranger.

U see when u want to marry everybody has to be transparent to a very large extent and put all cards, issues on the table, nobody is a saint bt u need to know what ure going into so u don't end up like an people her saying I don't understand my wife or hubby bla bla bla,

Ur gal is good gal probably bt she clearly lack one critical thing, Discipline! U can't be engaged or making plans to get married and dating or having contacts with past sugar daddy or flings unless uve gotten such permission directly from ur fiance and he's aware of ur discussions even though I doubt any right thinking fiance will allow that.

What is hard in cutting of past flings especially the unhealthy ones? What is wrong with her? Greed or lack of selfworth in herself and ur relationship? Dating a married is bad enough, keeping communication with him is worse and a bigger threat to ur marriage if u dare marry her like that. Mark my words.

She needs to decide what she wants cos she can't have both in this case.

Very Sound and unbiased Advice!

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jaybabs1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Not every lady is willing to develop herself and become successful by herself. A lot of them these days look for the easy way out by attaching themselves to any guy that winks at them. They expect allowances and benefits for doing what? For being a girlfriend. It's sad.

Correctly Spoken!

But really there are very few of your kind out there...there are ...but very few...i celebrate Your Parents! And You too.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth post:

Dude we have 1980s cars that are still brand new,[b] they still make these cars [/b]and they are more expensive than what we have now, they are called vintage cars in case you lack knowledge on that, and there are 2020s cars that some people have bought and overused and are willing to sell right now, use these analogy on the rubbish you typed.

Ooops !! cars above 10yrs are out of production, nothing like newly produced.
That you see a vintage car brand new doesnt mean those cars are newly produced, no sold out when it comes to automobile ... the manufacturer simply save a % of the masterpiece for vintage demands in the future. hence why they are scarce, xpensive & mostly for exhibitions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by TruthHurts100: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
The dating a married man sold her out.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by DexterousOne(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
When will these young men learn? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by DanielAAA(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
my candid advice....make money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by ehmmy11(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
I really didn't want to comment but here goes...

Mr op you love her more than she loves you and she knows this (big big red flag) this in turn makes you needy.. She knows she has a lot of guys at her beck and call you are a least attractive option (for now) the situation will not change unless

1. You suddenly come into alot of money
2. Age begins to catch up with her

It's hard advising you to leave her cos of your feelings so am gonna allow you experience this one hope it won't damage you too much..

Ps: a quick fix will be getting a new girl but i will say go out there and get something doing you need this paper....

*drops mic*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jokaka89: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hey bro.
Run for your life.
If you later travel out of the country.
When next you visit her after marriage will be new born baby per visit.
Trust me

Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Illuminated993:
I went through the same episode around September 2018, the op is going through now. You know that scenario where you do good and Invested your best in a relationship, then the girl decides she doesn't need you anymore. The experience made me re evaluate the concept of relationship, and I decided never to be responsible fully or partially for whoever I'm in a relationship with. But then, you admonished me to do good, and I'm just thinking about what you wrote. I'd love to read more from you, since you said there's so much about me to talk about. Peace profound.

Me myself I don't invest emotionally in relationships anymore and i rarely put my money in relationships too. I've not been in a relationship for over 3 years now. I'm 34 and I've suffrwd more than 4 heart breaks in this life.

The good thing about Aries is that we don't break. No matter how depress we are, we always bounce back to our feet and whosoever betray us will come begging, it's just a matter of time. Continue being good but avoid ungrateful people and please try to be secretive cause we too dey talk oh abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tunext12:

female may tell me more

You mean you are a female and your birthday is in May? Which day precisely? Date?
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by bendazum: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Okay, according to you, she was flirting with men.

What I don't understand though is posting your chats online. What for?

You don't expect me to call her names. If you feel you are done, move on.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
safarigirl:
I am a nice 21 and have NEVER had a sexual partner, say what you know, don't regurgitate bullshit propaganda spread throughout the bars that most of you irresponsible men frequent.

Do you think it is everybody that goes out everyday to meet people that they will sleep with under the guise of 'relationship'?

I don't know who you have met or been talking to, but I will not be lumped into this nonsense statistic most of you have readily spread about to justify your inability to find decent human beings.

We are at home, you don't find us on the streets, we exist. So, please, say what you know. It Is these 20-year old girls that married men have finished screwing some of you will end up with, because that is what you really deserve.

You are at the borderline age when you are about to start shit. And you are already showing signs of misbehaviour in other ways. Do you really think that your alleged lack of a sexual partner is the only thing that gives you value as a wife?

Besides, I have known many women who claim to lack sexual partners yet have done and undone. Since women generally tend to have more definitions of 'sex' than Bill Clinton depending on the situation, I will not want to speculate on what else you might have been through. So sorry, but I'm not throwing out a statistic fixed after much careful consideration; merely on your ill defined say so.

In your quiet time, just remember all the things you did that no one must ever ever find out. Especially not your mummy.

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Homguy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

stop deceiving yourself that she loves you. That lady is just out to catch fun. She s also manipulative as f*ck. You will get some dreaded disease Soon then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by danot1030: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

The saying that pintch yourself just the way you did others then you will know how it feels. You once cheated on her when you were in school and she felt excatly the way you are feeling right now.

But honestly in a relationship you cherish i don't encourage spying, it will make you see things that disgust, cheat happens everywhere and everyone has gotten that stinking disgusting place called toilet hidding somewhere in his house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.