Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99748 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Youngzedd(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay she is 20.

At 20 and she don too do.

RIP in advance if you decide to marry her.

Comot Biafra from that your name before I change an for you.

Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read. Atleast one link must work.

the manipulated man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
rOsy247:

undecided lazy broke ass boyfriends should stop lamenting when their girlfriends find better option o
Better option like married men??
Why can't she quit then. ..
She even said 'if you break up with me, where do you expect me to start from?'

She is a daughter of a poor parents..

She should go back to her poor parents and ask them why!!!

Stop stressing someone's son , he is not your adopted Father!!!

Relationship is not a Poverty reduction program!!

6 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by oshaosha2014(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
There’s always a fool waiting for your woman to breakup with you so they can be the idiot with her. They don’t necessarily love your woman like you do, but they sha want to chop their own from the honey pot. Most men are like that. From research it was found out that women move on easily from breakup than men, because of the reason I stated earlier. So don’t be surprised things changed with her within a year. My advise to you - move the F on. Look for a girl that has a better sexual history, or a virgin at best.

Biafrareform:

Sincerely speaking I am amazed at the level of what girls do now a days . I am just confused as to what came over them .

The way I am seeing it, if this babe is really into married men and she isn't willing to cut tiers then I will surely find it difficult to trust ladies again .

While we were in school, she was a a different girl . She changed completely within a space of one year and I am so sad about the development.

Should I leave this babe, it will take me a very long time to trust any babe again honestly

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
successful35:
Give her the yoruba demon treatment. Promise her marriage and be using her for sex. Use her until you build house. After building your house, start treating her like trash. Na she go frustrate and dump herself.

This is how yoruba guys treat unfaithful women. Nai make he nor good to date or marry Yoruba girl when done reach 30 years because most of the time, she has been given the yoruba demon treatment. After such treatment, the babe dey turn fetish instantly.

Run oh

5 bottles of stout for u.. Yoruba men are the best in handling women from any tribe.. Do good, u see good, do bad, u see am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Vortex369:
Of what use are you to her OP. She gave you 6k from her hustling not nysc, slowpoke.

Just having a dick is not enough. Dont you rhink marrying you will be a curse to her.

I strongly recommend she leaves you

Lol. U saw 6k and it u started having menstruations.

To show how stingy and poor you are.

I mentioned that part for lots like u to know she isnt the stingy type and someone who care.

I know you are trying to know what I did for her . But I am not here to brag about what I have done for her .

So bye
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Ogaga87(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don forget my own like mad after seeing similar wizardry

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Stillthebest: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
kiss.

Your relationship doesn't have a problem.

She is just not a decent girl u expected her to be. Every under financial pressure can't be decent if you must know.

Days of internet, social media and phone. Only a core values driven lady won't fling.

Work on her softly and get back the woman u wanted in her!

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by 360command: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .
lol! There is a French proverb that says "a dog never changes its sleeping position "
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
You have really known all that are necessary and salient for your decision.
You are right to let go of her, she is insatiable lady.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Adedotun222(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Relationship is a 2-way thing handled by 2 people.. Yea she might be double dating and all, but try to please your soul by feeding it with positivities everyday.. She loves you and you love her. Forget her mistakes, make her understand so many things and make sure u fight the battle together..

Its not her battle alone, its for the 2 of you... KO fly call her and settle it please �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Alzirida:
Stop checking on people's phone.

Stop looking for clue to know if ur relationship is ideal. If u find one, it will cut the trust. If u didn't see, u won't stop searching until u see.

If u are a busy person with self esteem, u will not have time search for who the hell ur spouse is eyeing.

Pls quit the relationship. If u go ahead it will never end well.
Get a new person. This time not because the new person is different ....manage that one, don't look for clue of cheating

Same rubbish. Birds of a feather... Trash

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Youngzedd(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
shortgun:

Guy, let me tell you the truth that no one have told you.
You see girls,....yes I mean girls these days. They have all learn bad things.
I don't know what came over them...yes all of them oo.

That your girl is a saint if I tell you what other people's wife/ gfs are doing you will go n apologize to her.
my concern is that she doesn't truly love you.stop deceiving yourself she doesn't love you.

From her response I can see that she's not into you or she's on a revenge mission for what you did to her b4.
My final verdict is for you to fleeeeeeeeeeee. grin grin grin

Ubunja: Women have always been what they are. Women have never changed. From Eve down to your young sister, women are still what they always have been: what God made them. You may say women are wh0res meaning they are after your material possessions, but remember Eve was given to Adam when Adam had every other thing in his life: animals, a nice garden kingdom, a whole world. So to this day women only appear to men when a man has everything already set up. That's not being a gold digger, that's the natural order. Women have stayed true to that instinct since the dawn of time to this present hour.

What has changed thou in today's society is MEN. Men used to have honour to hold women to a standard and not tolerate rubbish and that on its own kept women's nature under control. Today men have lost all honour. Anyone will sleep with another man's wife at the speed of light. So women fight easy cooperation from men. Men no longer get embarrassed or ashamed of marrying a woman with another man's child, so women continue having kids and being single mothers. After all marriage is guaranteed.

Men stop caring about virginity so girls lose virginity at 15. A man will always marry her anyways.
Women will behave as men and society will permit and allow. If men tolerate l00se women guess what? women will be l00se. If men permit women to walk around half naked guess what? women will walk around half naked. Believe me the women in Arabia have the same exact character like the women in Nigeria or America. The only difference is MEN IN ARABIA HAVE MADE IT CLEAR WHAT THEY WILL AND WILL NOT TOLERATE and women behave accordingly.

The problem is not that women have become wh*res but that men have lowered their standards of what they will accept from women that women see no reason to be their best version.

What does a girl gain by being a good girl? a husband? LOOOOL but the girl that spends her 20s wh*ring also gets married at 35!!! So girls see no benefit whatsoever for being their best.

Men are the problem, they reward the worst behaved women and so give good girls no motivation and reason to be decent.

Youngzedd: What I am about to say may hurt, but truth must be said. You're a disgrace to our ancestors. Raise your standards you simp, do it the way our ancestors did it and we shall regain back the good morals our ancestors enjoyed. You need to take the redpill to have knowledge and wisdom. Women aren't as complicated as you claim, the only problem is that you don't understand them, because you lack knowledge and wisdom redpill teaches.

Cc: Biafrareform

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Openbusiness: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
[s]Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it. [/s]

Wake up and smell the coffee, boy you're dating an olosho girl still in active service. And she wants you to stick around by the side as the idiot that pays some of her bills and the fool that will take her to the alter after retirement. Some guys never learn until they learn the hard way cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I like her bluntness cos she didn't cook up lies or deny it, didn't you see that? Or are you blind? Do you prefer the one that will lie her way into marriage and continue fvcking the married man? Quote me with sense next time.
Is this how you respond to all men in your life when they don't agree with you?? Bad habit tho undecided

She was caught red handed.. If she lied, it makes the matter worse!!! It will make her look like a fool .
You seem to have tolerance for cheating.. Don't worry, your cup will soon be full!!
Op deserves better!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance

I once dated this girl in the university. She was using me to cheat on her main guy. I know about about 5 guys in uni that slept with her while she was dating the main guy.

The guy never caught her for once. They are married now but she is still cheating heavily on the guy. Ever since she got married to the main guy, she has cheated on him with at least 3 guys. Tell me her birthday amd i will give you very positive information. When is her birthday?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by uniquepeace(f): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Korllami007:

My brother, just marry her and I promise you that we'll be here too to give you advice or read your own story how your 4 kids are not yours.

Bro, we got your back.
hahahaha...we really got his back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by rOsy247(f): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
stickle:
If you love her, fight for your love. People make mistake. Tell her to decide who she wants. If she chose you then she should cut the string with others immediately.
A year break in your relationship may have given room for all of this but you know her better and also understands the situation better than us.
Go with your mind but not until you have prayed about it.

Seriously, I am just reading all the comments here with so much surprises. Is obvious Naija guys don't have trust for ladies again .

I know this girl wella before we break up.
What I don't really is what transpired while we were apart.

I am not in the right place to judge her past, but all I want is a sincere heart for change . If I don't get that, I will walk away
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Simeonuche(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mere looking at the conversations you had with her Oga the truth is that you are just of her many options so put your life and self together and move on
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Supastarwealth(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Drince post=86799941]Honestly i have nothing to say.

Your answer lies in Olamide baado hands, listen to WONMA.
The truth is in that song.

Modified
Let me give you a hint of the lyrics..
Ole tobi lorun wonmado
To ba to bi lorun wonmado
Ole te ASHANA lorun
(it means you can be huge, muscular, but you can never satisfy a wh ore, they will still 4k her)
To ba gbe lo vacation WON MADO
Fi owo se renovation WONMADO
Ko fine bi ti rihanna WON MADO
Ki epon e dun bi banana
WON MADO
To ba mo jo bi chris brown WON MADO
(this part means, if you like take her on vacation, spend your money on renovation, so she can be beautiful as rihanna, your joystick and balls might be as sweet as banana, if you can dance like chris brown, at the end they will still 4ck her)

Hope you've learnt something from him..
Lastly
To ba wun e ko lo magun, won ma fun doggy ama lagun.
If you like use charms on her, they will 4ck her till she sweats..
Bro just kindly meet Ubunja and take your prescription in advance. Just one redpill.

I love this,you are correct bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .

Guy de way I see it, u just made up this story 4 traffic.
U wanted pple to advice u nd yet you're still giving excuses on why u shud go back to her. Why did u even post dis nonsense if u had it in mind to take her back? #madeupstory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
AreaFada2:
@OP,
See ehn, you are just looking for excuses to marry a LovePeddler.
If you don't mind sharing your wife with married men all over town, please go ahead. Just keep some money aside to do paternity test on future kids.
If the idea of kids born in the marriage not being yours appeal to you, great. Congrats in advance. You can even take up a new hobby of joining swingers club. grin

That 6k she sent you might well be from her married man, who knows?
OP will do Paternity test and still blame himself for doing it because the test shows that he is not the biological Fathers of the kids grin grin

OP is living in a Fool's Paradise!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Supastarwealth(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Drince post=86799941]Honestly i have nothing to say.

Your answer lies in Olamide baado hands, listen to WONMA.
The truth is in that song.

Modified
Let me give you a hint of the lyrics..
Ole tobi lorun wonmado
To ba to bi lorun wonmado
Ole te ASHANA lorun
(it means you can be huge, muscular, but you can never satisfy a wh ore, they will still 4k her)
To ba gbe lo vacation WON MADO
Fi owo se renovation WONMADO
Ko fine bi ti rihanna WON MADO
Ki epon e dun bi banana
WON MADO
To ba mo jo bi chris brown WON MADO
(this part means, if you like take her on vacation, spend your money on renovation, so she can be beautiful as rihanna, your joystick and balls might be as sweet as banana, if you can dance like chris brown, at the end they will still 4ck her)

Hope you've learnt something from him..
Lastly
To ba wun e ko lo magun, won ma fun doggy ama lagun.
If you like use charms on her, they will 4ck her till she sweats..
Bro just kindly meet Ubunja and take your prescription in advance. Just one redpill.

You are right
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by AreaFada2: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
eni4real:
OP will do Paternity test and still blame himself for doing it because the test shows that he is not the biological Fathers of the kids grin grin

OP is living in a Fool's Paradise!!!
Lol. I won't put it past this OP. grin
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Seriously, I am just reading all the comments here with so much surprises. Is obvious Naija guys don't have trust for ladies again .

I know this girl wella before we break up.
What I don't really is what transpired while we were apart.

I am not in the right place to judge her past, but all I want is a sincere heart for change . If I don't get that, I will walk away

Pls marry her now. Do the necessary and when u marry her, she will change from

How to make a married man fall in love with you to how to make a married woman fall in love to a single guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Kollyman: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Let her get a job. Lack of funds could be the reason.

see another totomarket

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
eni4real:
Is this how you respond to all men in your life when they don't agree with you?? Bad habit tho undecided

She was caught red handed.. If she lied, it makes the matter worse!!! It will make her look like a fool .
You seem to have tolerance for cheating.. Don't worry, your cup will soon be full!!
Op deserves better!!! cool

Do you lack assimilation and comprehension deficiency? How will someone read my comment and conclude that I'm supporting her? How undecided

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by freemi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
fulaniHERDSman:
You are dealing with an audacious whorre. Flee now and spare your future kids the agony of a harrlot mom. grin
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by oshaosha2014(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are you a MGTOW or red-pilled in anyway
RisenPhoenix:

Of course there is a prime; biological as well as psychological. For women above 21, their sexual value is diminished the longer they age, they have likely had multiple sexual partners, from secondary school mate through park tout to sugar daddy. Most would have had at least one abortion, sometimes more. Their multiple sexual exposure would have eradicated any modicum of honesty, modesty or contentment with one man. And they would have perfected the art of pretence and emotional manipulation which all women seem to be born with. And their ease of manipulating men for money would have given them an attitude of disrespect towards all men. Plus they will be more confident in using gutter language indiscriminately. Plus they have a higher risk of giving birth to unhealthier children as they approach their 30s. Yet the amount of food they will eat among other expense outlay to their husbands remains the same.

How can those women still retain their worth and value to a man who wants to marry them? It is like contemplating between buying a 2020 brand new high spec model of vehicle and a 1980s overused model at the same price. Which would you buy, honestly?
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Kiezodumah(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
You are weak. What is there to analyse again? She's having an affair, wrecking a marriage, yet you are the one to blame for not trusting her? She wants to turn you to mumu; trusting the untrustworthy. Nice girl my backside.

Any woman that you wany to marry should be <21 years old. Anything more than that and having passed through university, is bound to have an odorous history that will haunt her and whoever marries her for the rest of their lives. Be warned.

This OP is so funny.... From that chat, that gal has got no love for him.. He is the one even begging her stylishly and she knows that. After revealing what the history on her browser contained,she no even dey remorseful.
OP, u are an ass licker. She knows u are weak that's why she is taking advantage of u and rubbing it on ur face.
U better move on. Person wey tell u say " u don see wetin u no suppose see; u have gone beyond ur bounds " .. u still dey talk of love there..
U are just a toy boy. Las Las , if una settle, she go dey delete her messages and browsing history before coming to ur place. She would find more clever means of beating u to it.
The gal u knew Is no longer the one u are seeing right now. U better move on.
Well, I know guys like u. Una no go still hear word Las Las. When Belle or marriage don happen ,d madam begin mishave, u go come here always looking for advice...
U no fit change person o.. dat power no rest with u... Only God fit do dat one.

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
rOsy247:

It's better to date a married man than dating a lazy broke ass boyfriend whose contribution in her life is 0%. It will soon be signed into bill. It's criminal offence.

Relationship is not Poverty reduction program yet you want sex plus other cares coming from her abi. Broke ass boys be there talking about that when your fellow men take good care of their babes. No wonder lots of you keep committing suicide.
Date a married man and get burned by Acid when his scorned wife descend on you.
Market don finish be that!!!

Sex??
Are you saying the lady will not use Cucumber if her libido is high??
You Cucumbate to satisfy yourself when hot , yet you claim that you give men sex ...
Is there no nerve in your Vagina!!

It is a sexual intercourse,both of you are enjoying it!! Stop using relationships for Poverty reduction!!!
He is not your adoptive Father!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.